The Escape Room - Room 03: Marcella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers

I may actually have to work with her on that. The thought surprised me. I didn't expect myself to grow tired of constant sex so quickly.

To my right I could hear Crazy Merlin's breath coming more quickly as he approached his own climax. Eliza's lips were still sealed tightly around his massive prick and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hungrily.

Well, alright... I couldn't get tired of constant sex with these beauties. I shivered as Sammy's tongue licked up my length. But I will need to leave bed occasionally...

I glanced over again as I heard a grunt and an, "Oh hell yes," in Merlin's distinctive accent. The cords of the older man's neck were standing out as he gritted his teeth and came like a fire hose, gripping Eliza by her long, lustrous hair and keeping her in place.

The dark-skinned woman's body rippled in an orgasm of her own, whatever conditioning she'd been given tipping her over the edge as she brought pleasure to her man. She struggled gamely to swallow all of CM's massive load, her fingers tense against his legs, but then she coughed and pulled back, cum dribbling between her lips as she was overloaded.

My white-bearded host sighed with contentment and leaned back in his chair, his body sagging like he'd just run a marathon.

On screen, Hannah and Marcella continued to 69, their arousal bars kicking up from yellow to orange at a rapid clip. I knew it wouldn't be long now before my next bimbofied slutdoll was on her hands and knees on the carpet, taking my entire length deep into her core. My own thoughts surprised me. Is there something wrong with me? I'd never even thought such degrading or objectifying thoughts in the past. But then a small, sly smile twitched across my mouth. Power corrupts, I thought. And I don't mind the power.

* * *

Marcella shuddered and came, her hips locking as her legs clenched around Hannah's head in a mind-warping orgasm.

On Drake's screen, her arousal bar shot from orange to red as she collapsed onto the bed in a spasming heap of sex-drunk flesh.

Her body shook as she buried her mouth in the downy comforter to keep from screaming. The busty woman panted as she slowly came down, her eyes readjusting to the light after the blinding pleasure she'd just experienced.

"Well done." Even the AI seemed impressed with the strength of Marcella's climax. "Marcella, you will exit the escape room immediately. Hannah, you will recover and move on to the next challenge."

Marcella raised her head to look around blearily, but Hannah barely stirred. Her body was still overwhelmed from the sensations she'd just experienced — and the fact that she had not yet been allowed release was fogging over her mind completely.

On the far wall beyond the huge bed, a door slid open, and Marcella somehow knew that it was through that door that she needed to go. She stood shakily, and a final aftershock tremored through her as she did. She swayed against one of the dark wooden bedposts, shaking her head. Then, she walked drunkenly through the doorway, the entrance sliding shut behind her.

Immediately, in the pitch darkness, lights began to strobe all around her, blinding and mesmerizing at the same time. Marcella couldn't close her eyes as she stared around at them wonderingly. The lights flashed and the music from the club began to sound again, only now the lights helped Marcella hear the words that ran beneath the beat. Docile. Obedient. Mindless. Thoughtless. She shivered with pleasure as she was bathed in a whole new identity, feeling her old mind being wiped away and a new one rewritten its place. Good... she realized with one of her last freely willed thoughts. I will be perfect for Master.

The sexy Latina paused, and almost asked herself who 'Master' was. But then her mind went blank and she realized that the lights were flashing her images of him, and it was someone she already knew...

Marcella breathed deeply, her massive breasts heaving with pent up lust. One orgasm had hardly been enough to whet her hunger, and now she knew what she needed to do. What she needed to be.

Obedient. Mindless. Thoughtless. Submissive...

* * *

Hannah lay panting on the bed, barely having moved since Marcella had climaxed and then obeyed CM's command to exit the escape room. Her slim figure was stretched in a salacious pose, her legs still spread and her hands running through her hair as she struggled to breathe normally. I could only imagine the overpowering sensations crashing through her body. Her arousal bar was so deep in the orange that any more stimulation would send her over the edge, but it seemed that she could barely put together the scattered pieces of her mind well enough to do it for herself.

Then again, I have more pressing matters to attend to. Marcella was on her way, and if her entrance was anything like Eliza' and Sammy's had been... Well, I as in for a treat. I looked toward the door where the other two women had entered, and at that moment it slid open.

I swear my jaw hit the floor. Holy shit...

Marcella was entirely naked, like she had been on screen, but even the high-definition megascreen couldn't have captured how stunning she was in person. Her tits looked even larger now that she was wearing nothing to cover them, gravity-defying orbs that begged to be suckled and played with. Her erect nipples begged for my lips, and even across the room I could practically feel the heat radiating out from her needy pussy.

"Master..." her voice was dazed but incredibly sexy as her eyes locked on mine.

I could barely speak as I stood, slipping out of Sammy's mouth with a wet pop.

"I'll leave you to it, then," Crazy Merlin said with a soft chuckle, but I barely noticed as he quietly slipped behind me with a naughty grin and, presumably, into another room. He wasn't my focus.

"Hands and knees," I ordered, my voice low, a growl that was in equal measures command and lust.

Marcella dropped, obeying instantly, her eyes fixating now on my swaying cock as I strode purposively across the room. I passed Eliza, eyes still glazed over from the extended attentions she'd paid Crazy M, but hardly flickered a glance towards my second beautiful bimbo. All my focus was on Marcella, her luscious body just begging to be taken. I felt a sensation of almost-aggressive dominance descending over me as I walked past my newest conquest, trailing a finger along her back so that she arched her spine and whined with lust.

I knelt behind her and lined up my cock, the head nestling between between her outermost folds.

She literally mewed with desire, trying to lean back onto me, but my hands firmly gripped her hips and held her in place.

"What do you say?" I demanded, my voice low, husky and intense. I'd never felt like this before, not even with Sammy and Eliza. I felt no hesitation now. There was no tiny voice questioning my power, questioning whether I was doing the right thing. I felt... In control. And I loved it.

"Please, Master," she begged, panting. Her voice was the ultimate aphrodisiac, throaty and exotic, completely submissive. "Fuck me. I'm yours. Only yours. Only you can do this to me..."

I cut her off by thrusting powerfully into her, my body tightening as I forced myself deep into her core. The walls of her pussy clenched me tightly, milking me with every thrust and begging me to fill her up with my cum. Her gasping voice was music to my ears, every movement cutting her off as she told me over and over everything I wanted to hear. "Yes, Master! Fuck my tight little Latina pussy... Make me cum all over your big, hard cock over and over and overrrrrr..." I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation.

Everything faded out in the background: sounds seemed to float to my ears from a distance, my body seemed to move in slow motion and even the sensation of my entire length sheathing itself in Marcella's womb seemed muted. My mind drifted, then came into focus.

I opened my eyes to an incredible sensation, pillowy lips wrapped around my cock and a tongue lavishing it with attention. A dark-haired head bobbed up and down between my legs, which were still tangled in white bedsheets, and I could tell from the chocolate hands caressing my thighs that it was Eliza. Her throat was a volcano, hot and perfect as my dark-skinned sex goddess impaled her mouth on my already-erect length.

Closer up, Sammy's hands caressed my chest and massaged my muscles awake, kissing my shoulder and up my neck to nibble along my jawline. I turned in bed and kissed her, her lips melting against mine as she moaned and her hands tightened on my shoulders.

I grinned into the kiss. This is the life.

There was a soft knock at the bedroom door, which then opened before I had time to worry that someone was about to walk in on me fucking two gorgeous, naked women. It was Hannah, and her voice was light and easy as she crossed to the bed. "Marcella's making breakfast, Master," she murmured, joining Eliza between my feet. Eliza slurped up my length and then off with a salacious grin, turning to make out with her fellow slave. Hannah returned the kiss vigorously, but her hands found another object for her attention. She broke off the kiss as she felt my cock twitch against her palm, the sight of my two beautiful sextoys making out hot and heavy one of the most incredible turn-ons. "My turn..." she murmured, hazel eyes twinkling with mischievous desire as she bent her head and flicked her tongue across the tip...

My eyes snapped open for real and I gasped as all the sensations I'd been blocking out roared back into my body all at once. My hips sped up and I speared into Marcella as my fantasy life rolled like a film across the movie screen of my mind. Everything is somehow falling into place, I thought. Who knew that would ever be possible?

Marcella came again, her body writhing beneath my hands as I pulled out and tipped her over onto her back. Her hair spilled across the carpet, dark and thick and luxuriant. I lifted her feet over my shoulders and thrust myself all the way to the hilt in the darkly tanned beauty. Her mouth opened in an 'O' of ecstasy that made me wish I had another cock to bury between her perfect, sculpted lips.

"Yesss..." she panted. "Yes! Yes! Yes, Masterrr..."

My eyes flickered across the room to where Sammy and Eliza were keeping their respectful, obedient distance... but eyeing us hungrily. I grinned. The more the merrier. "Get over here, you two," I ordered, and two matching smiles lit up their angelic faces.

"Sammy, I want you to say hello to our dear friend," I told my ravishing blonde as she knelt by Marcella's head.

"And Eliza..." as my dusky, alluring toy moved to the Latina's other side, "... light her body on fire."

My two gorgeous submissives bent their heads, Sammy's lips covering Marcella's and capturing her moans of bliss while Eliza's wrapped lightly around one nipple and sucked teasingly. I couldn't believe how hot this was. Never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined something like this ever happening to an average guy like me. This was...

Sex and a show, a new voice in my head told me cockily. I bared my teeth in a grin as I gripped Marcella's thighs and plunged deep once again. I liked that new voice. My inner dom, I thought. Or something like that...

Marcella's body, taking in an overwhelming amount of stimuli, was drawing more and more taut — like a rubber band about to snap.

This ought to be good, my inner dom commented salaciously. I rammed myself forward, letting myself go completely. I embodied an entirely new role. I was no longer Friend-Zone Drake. I wasn't even Conflicted Drake, like I now realized I'd been with Eliza and Sammy. Drake the Dominant... I didn't mind the sound of that. I didn't mind at all.

I drove my cock fully inside of Marcella's body, her dripping entrance lubricating my thrust. I did it like I owned her, like her body was mine to do with whatever I wanted. "Who do you belong to?" I growled, letting the new part of me take over and enjoying ever minute of it.

Three heads looked up, locking on to my eyes as three panting, sex-blasted voices moaned, "I belong to you, Master..."

Marcella came suddenly, the rubber band that was her body snapping under the tension. Her mouth opened in a wordless cry and her body bent almost in half as she arched upwards. I didn't slow as wave after wave crashed over her like a tsunami until I finally shoved my cock deep into her and blasted out an orgasm of my own. My cock spasmed and twitched, the air catching in my throat as my chest heaved and I felt like I'd never cum so hard in my life. Strand after strand of hot, sticky seed splashed out, painting her inner walls, until I finally slid out and gasped a single, final breath.

We all four collapsed onto the carpet in a heap of sweaty limbs and long, tangled hair and smooth, kissable skin. Beside me, Marcella's body was still shivering with aftershocks and I could hear that she was whispering a phrase over and over in her exhausted, sexy voice. "Obedience is pleasure... obedience is pleasure... obedience is pleasure..."

Just hearing those muttered words made me want to roll over and take her again, but even my inner dom knew that my physical body had its limits. For once today, my deflated cock didn't immediately spring back to life, and my new persona nodded knowingly. Gotta save yourself for the final act, he told me. I thought back over the daydream that had gripped me as I'd made Marcella my own. Then, so tired I felt barely able to lift my head, I glanced over at the megascreen that dominated the nearby wall. On it, Hannah was only just beginning to stir and awaken from whatever almost-but-not-quite orgasmed state she'd been in. That particular fantasy won't be feasible until after the last room is finally complete.

Somewhere on the other side of my room, a door opened and shut.

"What do we have here?" asked Crazy Merlin's voice, jovial and eccentric as always.

I coughed out a laugh and lolled my head over to try and look in his direction.

"Sexy, sexy sex," I muttered, smiling up and him from my position on the floor.

Crazy M laughed, a booming sound that, along with his long white beard and slight paunch, made him look like a slim Father Christmas. "Don't wear yourself out too much, lad," he told me, a meaty hand reaching down and helping me to my feet. "You still have another round to go."

I shuffled over to the couch and collapsed back onto the cushions, my sweaty back sticking to the leather.

On screen, it looked like Hannah was having just as difficult a time as I was — standing and swaying slightly by the huge bed in the third chamber of the escape room. She looked around and the camera caught her expression. The organized, in-control brunette had lost most of her self-assurance. What was left was a dazed expression with flickering desire around the edges. I could sense it, even through the screen, in the way her hands trembled, her thighs clamped together and her nipples stayed pointy and erect.

I want you, my inner dom told her. I want you to make my fantasy complete. I want you to be mine, mind and body...

Hannah shuffled towards the entrance to the dark room and I glanced over at Crazy Merlin. "Well..." I told him, and I took a deep breath to prepare myself. "How about another cold one and we finish this thing."

My friend grinned and waggled his escape room remote lewdly. "Couldn't think of a better idea myself, my boy. I couldn't indeed."

* * *

The Escape Room Cycle will be continued in Room 4 — Hannah, coming out in late February 2018. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

P.S.

Thank you to "Anonymous" who commented yesterday on Room 2 and told me that it had been too long since my most recent update. It's people like that who help keep me accountable!

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers
12