The Escort Pt. 02

Story Info
Before the next appointment John sees Maya on cam.
2k words
4.52
1.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang loudly and vibrated against the table, making a rumbling sound.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," the woman said to herself as she hurried towards it and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Maya speaking."

"Hi, it's John. How are you?"

"Oh John! It's so nice to speak to you again! Im doing well, how are you?"

"Im wonderful, thank you. Still thinking about our time together, it was fantastic."

"I'm glad you had fun, did you want to see me again?"

"I'd love to. I have some time off next week, I was hoping you were free Saturday night?"

She took her phone away from her ear and popped John on speaker to open the calendar.

"Yeah, I can do that sweetie, how long did you want me for? Is it the same hotel?"

"I was actually going to book in overnight at the Sanders this time. Could you do 4 hours from 6pm? I was hoping you'd have dinner with me?"

"Oh great! I've never been there before but I heard it's lovely. Dinner with you would be great."

She tapped in the time and date and brought the phone back to her ear.

"God that's amazing, thank you....er It's so good to hear your voice again, I cant wait for next week."

"I'm really glad you wanted to see me again baby, I'm looking forward to it."

"I er, do you... Are you free to hop on cam with me?" He asked.

"Sure baby. I have some free time. We could talk about what you'd like to do on Saturday if you'd like."

"Fuck, yes, ok, let me log in to the site."

"Give me 10 minutes to get ready for you, I'll send a text when I'm on."

"Oh, yes sure, I'll be ready."

"See you in a few minutes baby."

"See you Maya."

She popped the phone back down on the table and hurried off up the stairs and into her bedroom and opened the top drawer of her dresser.

"Black or red...." She mused to herself as she stared into her underwear drawer "actually maybe just the robe today."

She slipped her top off over her head, dropping it on the bed and wiggled out of her jeans nearly falling over in the process when she got a foot stuck. Next she unhooked her bra, slipped her knickers off and tossed them on the pile on the bed. She padded across to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror quizzically.

"Hair up and red lipstick I think." she said to herself as she started bundling her dark hair into a pony tail.

She opened up her makeup bag and pulled out the deepest shade of red she had, pouted and applied it before looking at herself in the mirror carefully. She checked her teeth and leaned in closer to inspect what might be a spot brewing with a frown.

humming softly to herself she wondered back into the bedroom and pulled a thin silky robe down from the hanger before putting it on and tying it loosely round her waist. The thin soft fabric clung to her seductively, showing off her large natural breasts and curvy figure.

She bounced off downstairs to grab her phone and a bottle of water from the fridge before heading back up and across the hall to a spare room. She tapped out a message to John on her phone that said she would be on in a moment as she went in.

Inside was a double bed with far too many pillows and a comfortable looking designer leather chair sitting next to it. On the other side of the room was a desk and computer along with an expensive camera on a tripod and some big umbrellas lights. This was one of her work from home offices, the other being another bedroom set up for clients. She kept her private and work life as separate as she could.

She pressed the power button on the computer and turned with her hands on her hips to look at her set, scrunching up her face as she looked round.

"Bed or....hmm, yes chair," she thought out loud to herself.

Decisions made she moved the tripod with the camera over so it would frame her and flicked the lights on, adjusting them so everything would be nicely lit. She took her work seriously and always did her best to make everything look good.

After she logged in to her account on the cam site and checked everything was lined up on screen she sat down and hit the button to show she was online.

The sound for a private booking beeped almost immediately, it was John. She put her best smile on and hit accept, seeing the timer start to count up from zero.

"Hi baby! I was as quick as I could be. I had to get ready for you," she said brightly as she looked at Johns nervously excited looking face on screen.

"Hi! Hi, god you look amazing, I love that robe."

"I hope you'll like what's underneath too," she bit her lip as she said it.

"Oh, gosh, I think you know I will."

She wriggled in the chair slightly and peeled back one side of the robe slightly, exposing her cleavage for him.

"I have a confession, I was rushing to get ready for you and I forgot to put my underwear on...."

She looked at the camera, her big brown eyes looking doing their best impression of looking guilty.

"I think I can forgive you for that, it's my fault for rushing you after all."

"Thank you baby, I will have to make it up to you somehow on Saturday. What would you like me to wear for you?"

"Oh er, well it'll be formal wear for dinner. I don't suppose you have a little black dress?"

"I do have a favourite black dress that would work, I'm afraid it's cut quite low though, will that be ok?"

"Oh, yes, I think I can manage," he replied blushing as he smiled at her, watching her every move.

She laughed as she peeled back the other side of her robe, exposing more of her breasts.

"What underwear would you like me to wear? I promise I will remember this time."

she slipped the robe off of one shoulder.

"I loved you in black..... do you have black stockings as well?"

"Of course baby. So black lace, stockings and my favourite black dress."

She slipped the robe off of the other shoulder, exposing even more cleavage.

"God that sounds perfect, thank you."

She leant forward and let the robe drop down to her waist, exposing her large breasts. She squeezed them softly with both hands, massaging and pinching her nipples for him. She lifted one breast up and licked her nipple, flicking the tip of her tongue over herself.

"How hard are you baby?"

"God I'm aching Maya, no one makes me as hard as you."

She saw him reach down and heard the sound of his belt being undone.

"Mmmm, yes, take it out for me," she purred as she squished her breasts together.

He stood briefly to drop his trousers and boxers, flashing his hard cock on camera before he sat back down.

"Nice flash! I think I should join you too."

Standing slowly she untied the robe and let it drop to the ground. She turned around and bent over the chair, letting him see her from behind, her pussy peeking between her thighs.

"I think you should fuck me like this on Saturday, what do you think?" She asked as she wiggled her bum.

"Oh god yes. I wish I could fuck you like that right now!"

She turned around and sat back down with a smile. His arm was moving slightly showing he was stroking himself.

"After we have dinner you're going to take me up to your room. When the door closes I'm going to get down on my knees in front of you, undo your trousers and suck your cock," she said as she lifted a leg up on the chair, spreading her legs. "I think you should cum in my mouth right there by the door."

"Oh my god!" He said breathlessly.

"Then when I've swallowed your hot load we can take our time with each other."

She spread her lips for him slightly with her thumb and forefinger, showing him more of her pussy.

"Both our clothes will have to come off of course. Then you can get down between my thighs and use your tongue on me."

He watched her start to rub herself slowly as his breathing intensified.

"Afterwards while my pussy is still clenching from the orgasm I'll ride you hard and let you watch me slide up and down on your cock. You'll be able to see how wet you made me and watch my tits bounce. Or perhaps you'd me to face the other way so you can watch my bum move up and down on you."

she slid a finger inside herself before lifting it to her lips and sucking on it, tasting herself.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum baby," she said as she watched his arm move faster.

"I'm holding back, I want to see more of you first," he said.

She reached down beside the chair and picked up an expensive looking vibrator, turned it on and started to run it softly over her pussy. She pushed it gently between her lips and onto her clit, tensing and moaned as the waves of sensation went through her.

"Will you use this on me baby?" She panted as her hips moved back and forth with the toy.

"Oh god yes!"

She moaned and started to pinch her nipple with her free hand as the toy heightened her pleasure, getting her closer.

"Will you let me use this on my clit while you fuck me in the arse?" She asked breathlessly as she looked at the camera directly.

"Oh fuck, I will! I'm going to cum Maya!"

She stood up quickly and bent over again, slipping the vibrator back against her clit with one hand and spreading one arse cheek with the other showing him where he could slide his cock inside her.

"Cum in my arse baby! cum with me!" She said between heavy breaths.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" He shouted as he moaned loudly.

She squealed and her hips bucked. She had to let go of her arse and move her hand to support herself as the waves of orgasm went through her, making her knees weak. She moaned and cried loudly as the toy did its work, slowly easing up the pressure as her clit became more sensitive and enjoying the sensations pulsating through her as the orgasm slowly subsided. She sagged back down into her chair with messy hair stuck to her face. Little twitches were still running her as she watched John on camera relaxing back into his office chair.

"Fuck that was good baby," she said with a smile across her face.

"God yes, I made a big mess on my desk. I can't wait until Saturday."

"You can make a mess on me then instead, It will be lots of fun. I hope you're going to think about what we are going to do to each other this week and how you're going to fuck me."

"Oh fuck, yes, I will! That was so good but I have to go clean up and then get back to work."

"Thank you for joining me baby, I had fun too."

"No, thank you for the wonderful show! I'll see you Saturday in the lobby of the hotel."

"I will look forward to it, see you baby," she said as she waved and blew him a kiss.

"Bye Maya!" He said as he waved.

The screen changed and the show ended with a pop up showing her new balance which had gone up by £84. She stood up and stretched up with her arms happily before toggling herself offline and putting the computer to sleep and turning everything off.

She opened a pack of baby wipes and cleaned her pussy carefully, wiping down her thighs where her juices had run down her leg before rubbing the wet patch on the leather chair clean. Another wipe for her vibrator and she wondered off to get dressed.