Breaking the Rules [Tale 2 of 3]

Story Info
Deadly succubi, Ashley and Star decide to break the rules.
8.7k words
4.69
5.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 to the "Tales from Hell's Pub Trilogy"

Breaking the Rules

It was exactly 2 A.M when Ashley had returned from her shift. She had been on double shift since her fellow employee Rose had decided to claim a permanent victim, and while she was a demonic being that craved nothing but intercourse, she had started to see things differently. Rose was only using some poor soul for her own selfish desires, while she was giving men and women that were most likely hopeless romantics what they wanted.

It made her feel somewhat sick, but then again, she was the newest employee of the "fuck anybody for no reason except self-pleasure" business, and as she walked past Cosman at the front desk, she felt a somewhat dirty feeling come over her. She could still feel the excrement seeping from her pussy into her thin-laced panties as she turned the door knob and walked into her room, closing the door behind her.

Slipping off her leather jacket and manifesting back into her demonic form, she walked over to her lit mirror and stared at her natural form in the reflection of the glass. Her dark red skin, blue neon eyes, blonde hair, and flawless form made her feel sick to her stomach, quickly undressing herself yet again and stepping into the shower she had in the back part of her personal room. She turned the water to hot, folding up her massive wings to fit, and quickly took the shower head to her vagina.

She felt relief as the water washed away all of the body liquids she had taken from some dinky mid-twenties male that couldn't even defend himself against anything she did. Just like the rest of her fellow succubi, she too used the essence spell to manipulate the minds of her victims. This had only been her third time doing this ungrateful action, but there was really nothing she could do about it.

This was who she was, and she couldn't deny the reason for her existence. Ashley had even consulted with her fellow kind after her first time, due to the experience being very uncomfortable and wrong in her eyes. The other girls, especially Rose, had assured her that she'd get more used to it with each experience, but the discomfort and wrongness had only gotten worse, and that night had been a double shift; a man and woman.

Women didn't really unease her as much, seeing female victims weren't as distasteful to Ashley. That had made her question if she may have been a lesbian, but she didn't dare to even consult that with Balmon. It was simply against a succubus's nature to favor only one gender over another. As Ashley continued to wash herself free of the body liquids, she allowed the steam of the shower to calm her nerves to a docile manner.

It seemed effective, as she took to bathing herself further of the sweat and clear smell of intercourse that lingered amongst the fumes of the shower. A quick dab of her lavender-scented shampoo quickly killed it, rubbing it through her long blonde hair that extended clear to the midpoint of her spine. She carefully washed every inch of it, along with the rest of her body and wings.

Ten minutes later, she stepped out of the steamy wide walk-in shower and dried her body slowly and carefully, not wanting the sharp points of her wings to rip and tear the towel to shreds of cloth. There was no point in doing her hair, seeing she was done for the night. The only thing she wanted most then was sleep and nothing else.

That's exactly what she did, not even bothering on dressing her body with any makeshift pajamas that she didn't have. Ashley honestly had no idea how the other girls managed to sleep in their lingerie. It was heavily uncomfortable and one try was enough for her to resort to slumbering naked. Her body heat coincided with the sheets and mattress, and with one turn to her side, as much as turning out her bedside lamp, she drifted off into a long sleep.

The lingering smell of cigarette smoke was what woke her up the next morning, lifting the sheets to her bare body in full nude. This was nothing new. The majority of the girls smoked, and was normally what awoke her every day. Ashley quickly slipped on some outfit that made her look like a prostitute looking for a good time, fixed her hair to where she looked even more fuckable, and finally stepped out of her room, out into the lobby where three others were conversing.

As suspected, each had a lit cigarette cupped between their index and middle fingers, the poisonous fumes rising to the stained ceiling. The girls were the main three Ashley conversed with in her spare time, so that brought a smile to her face at the least. Upon the loud clanking of her high heels reverberating throughout the room, all three turned to face her.

The middle one was Rose, still dressed in the same lingerie she had left in the day prior. From the look on her face, she had had another good night of destroying her permanent's psyche, most likely questioning where the hell he was for the fifteenth time. Ashley had been shocked that the mortal hadn't resorted to suicide yet. He must've been very desperate for Rose's return each night if they hadn't gone insane by night fifteen. Rose apparently had chosen right if this mortal was the one who actually wanted her back each night.

Ashley personally had no comment.

To her left was Rina. A somewhat newbie to the occupation as well, but enjoyed it nonetheless. She was taller than most of the other succubi with much wider wings and a much more aggressive style of dealing with her victims. She had curly red hair and green neon eyes like Rose. It was no wonder those two got along like sisters.

The last one was Star, and she was the one that Ashley disliked the most. She was very snobby and upstuck than the rest of. She was the equivalent of a goth and egotist, mixed together in a recipe for disaster. Star had pitch-black hair and was more flat-chested than Rose or Rina. The only thing unique about the bitchy demon was the fact that she had a unique eye color of violet, which was a heavily uncommon eye color and was even said to naturally mesmerize a mortal. She didn't even need to use her essence spell.

She hmphed away from Ashley as she walked into the room, while the other two greeted her like she was a sister to them.

"Morning, Ash," Rose said nicely.

Ashley didn't mind the nickname. It was given to her almost immediately when she first joined the occupation.

"Good morning, Rose," Ashley greeted back. "Morning to you too, Rina."

Rina just smiled. She wasn't a very talkative type, and mainly saved her voice for her sessions out and about in the city of desperados looking for pleasure.

"Did you wimp out again?" Star questioned with authority.

That offended Ashley just a little, but she was used to this bitch giving her unnecessary criticism on her struggles in her new occupation.

"No," Ashley shot back. "I actually pulled a double shift."

Letting the fumes out of her mouth and nostrils, Rose smiled at the fortunate news.

"Not so bad once you get used to it, is it?" Rose stated with confidence.

Ashley wondered if she should've lied to avoid Star giving her any unnecessary rants over her insecurities. She decided to keep the conversation true. If she hesitated any further, she knew Star would catch onto the real truth.

"Well, I can't say I enjoyed both shifts," she started simply.

"Oh my satan, what the fuck did your little pussy not find amusing this time?!" Star accused with mild anger.

Ashley rolled her eyes at the bitch, not allowing her to get to her. Even Rose objected in her defense.

"Star! Enough!"

"What! She's had three shifts and still has insecurities about what she's literally meant to exist for! You know I'm not wrong, Rose!"

Ashley cut in quickly, not wanting the two to stir into a fight to the death or worse. They argued a lot, so this wasn't uncommon, but when it comes to the case being two demonic beings fighting, it can quickly turn into a worse situation than what it currently was.

"If you'd shut your self-entitled mouth for a second, you'd know that I ended up enjoying one of the sessions!"

Star didn't seem to calm and only took a drag of her cigarette with a hint of wonder. Once she let the cylindrical tobacco stick leave her lips, she only spoke words that gave assurance that she was intrigued, but was still holding her upstuck attitude in full light.

"Let me guess," Star guessed. "It was a guy that couldn't even get off, because his dick wasn't even long enough to stroke?"

The snarkiness had nearly built up an unconditional anger that Ashley could barely hold, but she somehow kept her fury at a level to where it couldn't break the chains.

"No, it was a woman," Ashley shot back. "She literally came all over my face."

Star only smiled at that, but not in the way you know when someone is satisfied or impressed. It was more cynical than anything else.

"Oh, so you just like women?" Star questioned. "Maybe you should practice with me more. I guarantee I could get that thing of yours to get accustomed to some serious action."

She took another drag holding that same face. Ashley nearly released her anger in full force, up until Rina put up a hand to stop her. Rose followed up quickly, smothering her cigarette out.

"Ash, why don't you come with me?" Rose offered, turning her gaze from Ashley to Star. "As for you, bitch, you'd better start taming that attitude of yours before I snuff it out."

"I'd love to see you try," Star replied, clearly egging Rose further on.

Rose didn't give her any sort of chance and only killed her with kindness, taking Ashley off to her room where she shut the door and offered Ashley a place next to her on the edge of the bed. An offer Ashley took, placing herself next to her. While they were demonic beings, that didn't mean they didn't have no sense of compassion for their own kind, even if not related by bloodline. They cared nothing for the mortals they associated with, but when it came to their fellow succubi, it was an unbreakable bond.

While the room wreaked of last night's shift, Ashley just fought through it, feeling Rose put a hand on her shoulder.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" Rose asked with concern.

Ashley was caught, and she knew that she couldn't lie to Rose. She was too much of a veteran in her craft and could spot liars instantly. Rose had always been there for all of the girls, even Star, when they first started out. All of them had struggled with their first shift, and with her being the most experienced, she had to do her best to assure that their identities as a succubus remain secret and that her sisters remain unharmed by any mortal.

"I just-

Ashley stumbled instantly, but she knew Rose would be more understanding than any of the others or Balmon. Balmon would be the worst one to even confess to what was on her mind.

"It's okay, Ash. You can tell me," Rose comforted.

Ashley took a deep breath and let it out slowly, calming her shaking nerves just enough to continue forward.

"I think... I'm a mistake," Ashley confessed. "Succubi are supposed to enjoy what they do, but I seem to only enjoy it with those of my sex. I just... can't stand the feeling of a male's dick or when they orgasm. It... makes me feel... disgusted."

Rose took the words wholly and smiled at her demonic other. Just as Ashley had assumed, her practical sister was much more understanding than any other of her own kind in the establishment or Balmon; the one she feared the most.

"I'll say this, Ash," Rose started, still comforting her. "You are definitely not a mistake. You're more unique than any of us."

Ashley raised an eyebrow, her blue irises glowing like an LED light. Rose only giggled lightly, which confused Ashley even more. She continued.

"You are the first of our kind, at least in this corner of this world, to have taken interest in only one gender. It's not an uncommon thing, and I can understand why you feel like an outcast over this. If you take to only one gender, then that's that. I'm sure Balmon wouldn't have a problem with sticking you with female-only shifts."

Ashley gulped at that. Rose seemed so calm in the entire endeavor, seeing it as nothing more than a natural-but-somewhat bizarre discovery.

"I thought Balmon would be more disgusted at something like this," Ashley stated, to which Rose only shook her head at.

"Dear sister, you have nothing to fear with Balmon," Rose assured. "If you fear him, you fear mortals. Balmon is as threatening as a mortal under our spell; harmless."

"Really?" Ashley traced. "He's that understandable?"

Rose giggled again.

"Honey, I had the non-existent balls to request a permanent victim. He took it with assurance, as long as I didn't break rule one; don't fall in love with a victim. As long as you keep your head on straight, I think you'll be fine. Come on, I'll walk to his office with you. We don't have much longer before we go to work."

Ashley smiled at that and hugged Rose with her ragged wings. Rose returned the gesture, then led her out of the room towards Balmon's office. Two knocks and an utterance from behind the door for the two girls to enter, the door creaked open and Balmon sat behind the desk with his usual suit on. Upon the entrance, he bulged his eyes in surprise that two of his employees had entered.

"Greetings girls," Balmon greeted with his usual deep voice. "What brings you here at this hour? Your shifts start not too long from now."

Rose spoke up, having a better way of wording what Ashley couldn't find herself to say.

"It's just a quick request, Balmon."

Balmon expressed a look of wonder, similar to Star's from earlier, except less cynical.

"I'm listening," Balmon confirmed.

Rose nudged Ashley's shoulder. Immediately, Ashley cussed in her mind knowing that was Rose's way of giving her the message that she wasn't going to speak for her. She took another big breath and let it out, upon the utterance of the topic of the conversation.

"Sir, I would like to be put on female-only shifts from now on," Ashley spoke out, her voice nearly trembling. "After the shifts with the men, I've found that I'm not interested, nor gain any sort of "pleasure" from engaging with them."

Balmon merely rubbed his chin in amusement, causing Ashley's nerves to shake in wild fashion to the point where goosebumps had nearly manifested on her rough skin.

"This is interesting, my dear," Balmon responded calmly, a smile of intrigue manifested on his face. "You are the first of your kind to ever make such a request. I must say I'm not really shocked by it, given your demeanor after the shifts, and I want only the best for my girls."

Ashley's demeanor changed almost immediately upon those words, and was followed with only more assurance.

"If that's what you want, I will grant it. However, it may be a little longer before you head out for your shifts, seeing I'll have to reschedule yours to only female mortals. Just hang around for a bit after the others have left for their own shifts, and I'll alert you once I have you some mortal women to claim."

Ashley smiled, now less terrified of Balmon, knowing he had not only seen her demeanor as it was but had also respected her wishes. She just followed up with a simple thank you.

"Thank you, sir," Ashley said nicely. "I'll be sure to wait around for the proper arrangements to be made."

"It's my pleasure my dear," Balmon finalized with a gesture of his hand. "Now, off you go, girls. Make sure to keep Star from getting under your skin, it's just who she is, and there's nothing we can really do to stop that."

"I'll keep her in check, Balmon," Rose added. "I'm not afraid of her spitfire attitude."

"Very good," Balmon clarified.

With that said, the two succubi walked out and shut the door behind them. Navigating down the long hall with several doors on both sides, the two made conversation.

"Well, that was easy," Ashley said rubbing the back of her neck. "I can't believe I was afraid of him damning me back to Hell for proper training."

"Like I said, Balmon is as threatening as a mortal," Rose stated with clarity, punching Ashley's shoulder playfully. "Don't be afraid to talk to him. He's normally pretty quick on summing things up, seeing he's got daddy downstairs to worry about."

Both of them chuckled at that. They came back into the lobby of the pub where Star and Rina stood next to the front desk, a rectangular white card tucked between their fingers. Ashley looked up at the clock on the far side of the area; it was nearly 6 P.M. She hadn't realized she'd slept that long, having only been up for about forty minutes or so.

"Did you go whining to Balmon for your problems?" Star slithered harshly.

Rose took the initiative, not going against her word about keeping Star in check.

"As a matter of fact," Rose paused.

What followed was both amazing and surprising to Ashley. A loud and audible slap echoed across the room, Rose finally giving Star a taste of her own medicine. The slap was hard enough to not only send Star to the ground with a hard thud but to also leave marks on her face. Blood seeped from the mild scratches left by Rose's claws, Star lifting her hand away from the area of impact to see her blood stained on her palm.

Star looked up to Rose, her cynical attitude no longer visible on her face, now replaced by fear. Rose had given Star a wake-up call to what happens to those who defile any of her kind. While Star was too one of her own kind, she didn't care to bitchslap her every once and awhile. The act had stunned every other demon in the vicinity, knowing that wasn't just a regular slap. It was a message.

"W-what the fuck, Rose?!" Star retorted with fear in her voice.

Rose merely bent down to where she was face-to-face with Star in an intimidating manner.

"That's a warning," Rose intimidated. "Tone your shit down, or next time, it's going to really hurt. Now, get up. We've got business to take care of."

Rose made no attempt to help her up, so Star had to pry herself back up onto her feet, as much as fix her hair and soothe a kinked wing. Her angsty expressions, as much as her attitude, had toned down to the point of where it seemed like Rose had struck the fear of God into her. She held the look of a scared child, her hand resting on her cheek where Rose had left a mark that had made Star more self-aware that Rose wasn't hesitant to put her in her place.

Ashley didn't give Star any indication that she was happy that Rose had literally slapped sense into her. She had nearly busted out in laughter when the impact of the slap was made, but had somehow managed to keep her joyous belts of satisfaction in her throat. The laughter would've only made the situation even worse, and Star still one of her own species, so she didn't want to engage in violence if she could avoid it.

If anything, she knew that Rose had her back in more than just business, and Star had had a good wake-up call coming for a long while. It wouldn't affect her business-wise, given her natural ability to mesmerize victims with her stare. A few little scuffs on her cheek were nothing of worry or concern, and Star knew that as well. She was the only one who actually rivaled Rose, but Rose had more experience and could always beat Star in numbers. Something Star also knew and was the main reason she had never tried to challenge her.

The clock hit 6 P.M, causing Ashley to jump from the alarm that went off, indicating it was time to go out and fuck with the mortals they were assigned. All except Ashley, waiting for Balmon to assign her with a new set of victims; women-only. The other three took off into the evening, their wings spread wide and victim cards in hand. The pub door shut with a mild thud, echoing about the room.

While she waited, Ashley decided to just make herself comfortable. Unlike her siblings, Ashley didn't smoke. While Rose had once tried to persuade her to try, claiming it gave her a "more sexy appeal," Ashley had never put one of those dreaded poison sticks to her soft delicate lips. While the things had no effect health-wise to her, seeing she was an immortal being, she just never found smoking "appealing" in any sort of way.