Breaking the Rules [Tale 2 of 3]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cosman joined her at the front desk, his demeanor the usual, but he always seemed to act somewhat-tame around Ashley. Was it due to her being the least-experienced of all the succubi, or was it simply because Cosman actually had sympathy and respect, even for a demonic creature who was designed to do horrid things in nature? Not even Ashley knew the answer to that question.

"Bout' time that girl got a good taste of reality," Cosman started, causing Ashley to form a smile on her face. "That good slap from Rose should leave a good idea to not be such a bitch to her own, eh?"

He lightly punched Ashley's shoulder, which she took as a way of Cosman showing sympathy. She just continued to smile, leaning against the countertop.

"Why does she have to be so... bitchy?" Ashley pondered. "She knows I'm new to this, so I'm not as easily tame to this job as much as the others. So, why?"

"Eh, don't let er' get to ya," Cosman replied nicely. "She's been like that since the first day she was enlisted into this place. Star's just different in er' ways of showing... tough love."

Ashley's eyebrows rose instantly.

"Tough love?" she questioned with curiosity. "How is insults to my not-so-tame nature a form of "tough love?"

Cosman chuckled a little, his rough tone of voice peeking through each one.

"My dear, you have much to learn about Star," Cosman stated. "She's a much more vulgar type of succubus. She doesn't mean everything she says as literal, and the majority of the time, she's vulgar in er' wording as a way of "gettin' points across," if ya know what I mean?"

"So, she insults me as a way of encouraging me?" Ashley guessed.

"Bingo," Cosman answered. "While she seems quite harsh, she really is encouragin' ya, just in a very different way."

"Then did she deserve to be slapped to the floor by Rose?"

"I'd like to think so," Cosman stated. "She may be encouragin', but even I'll agree that some of the things she said to ya' was a little over-the-top, and I think we all know what happens when ya' piss Roseline off?"

"Hellfire is unleashed," Ashley answered, a giggle following.

She didn't expect Cosman of all demons to actually give her a guide on why Star was such a bitch all the time, but now that he had explained it, it made perfect sense. It was clear that Star was more different from the others, from the ability to mesmerize mortals who met her gaze, rather than having to cast the essence spell, to her personality and behavior towards anybody. Even Balmon received her crude nature when they conversed, and it never seemed to bother him. If anything, all it did was make him more open to conversing with her even more.

It was no secret that Balmon actually wanted to engage with Star, but that was not only forbidden, but also heavily dangerous to the secret business of succubi having "fun" with real world mortals. Especially with Star. She could easily make him her permanent if she really wanted to, but Star wasn't THAT stupid. If she killed Balmon, she'd have to answer to her creator. Something no succubus wanted to experience.

The sound of Balmon's shoes clapping from the long hall toward the front area broke the conversation, the walls reverberating the sound.

"That's probably my que," Ashley stated, standing back up from the desk side, her tucked tail slithering back onto the ground.

Balmon met her at the edge of the desk, slipping her the victim card that Ashley took into her fingers. Two names and addresses appeared on the card as she skimmed the card with her sinister irises, making her way to the doorway, back out into the mortal world.

The alleyway was hidden well by the looping thick fog that coated any suspicion of the pub's existence. Coming up to the wall of thick fog, Ashley morphed into her appearance as a mortal female. She appeared as a tall attractive blonde dressed in attire that most would only wear to a special occasion. Her eyes were sapphire-blue, which seemed to be an instant attraction trigger to both genders, passersby eyeing her seductive temptation and occasional catcalls piercing the airwaves as she made her way down the long walkway.

Her long curly hair blew in the light breeze and her high heels emanated the usual clacks as she walked further into the city, trying to find an area where she could take flight without being spotted by the mortals that were bound to the ground. Her target was on the opposite side of the city, so she had a long way to travel if she walked.

Eventually, she found a good darkened alleyway where she could hide away from mortals, waiting for the darkness of night to descend upon the city. Before even thinking about morphing again, she eyed her surroundings, making sure there were no homeless people, lurking rapists or murderers, or prostitutes hanging around. After careful examination of the alleyway, she knew she was safe to morph, watching as the lit areas by the sunset fell to pure darkness.

She quickly morphed back into her true form, then took off to the night sky, flying at fast pace to the address written on the card gripped between her index and middle finger of her right set of claws. It was a heavily populated area, meaning she would have to be extra careful on where she landed. The darkness of night aided her heavily, landing in another dark alley.

The building was an apartment complex, where her victim awaited her arrival in apartment 7b. She slithered through the complex entrance, and up the stairs at a pace too fast for any mortal to even notice her. Luckily for her, the apartment's halls were dimly lit, so she was able to navigate the halls easily. Fortunately for her, no other occupants of the complex were around, so she came to door 7b, and with ease opened the door.

The inside was dark and subtle, up until she heard a sound that she wasn't so fond of in her occupation; moaning.

Not just regular moans. Sexual moans.

She checked the card again to see if she had mistakenly come to the wrong address, but the address was the right one.

"Why would Balmon send me to a place where the victim is receiving what we normally provide?" Ashley thought to herself.

She took further steady steps into the apartment towards the area where the sexual moans were coming from. The venture had led her to the bedroom, the door just ajar enough to where she could peek into it. Ashley was heavily curious about why she had been led to this location, and as she peeked through the crack in the doorway, she grew even more shocked.

Above the female victim named Barbara Vortez, was Star in her full nude form. Now, Ashley was completely confused and shocked at the same time. Why had Balmon sent her to a location where Star was set to go? This could not have been a coincidence.

Her startled reaction to the discovery had caused her to creak the door ever-so-slightly, and she wanted to immediately cuss at it. Star had stopped instantaneously and had resorted to her natural defensive posture, her claws and sharp teeth fully visible in the light of the full moon leaking in through the window behind her.

Barbara had passed out in the mix of things, showing that Star was nearly done with this session. Ashley was just hoping for Star not to suspect any further, and to just take off to her next victim, but Star wasn't a newbie to this. She resorted to a common defense tactic.

"Who's there?" Star mimicked in Barbara's voice. "I'm not dressed."

Ashley just held her breath, not wanting to give away her position. Star just remained in her stance, looking straight toward the door that Ashley was hid behind, hoping for her to just continue with her nightly routine.

Not a chance.

Star went to a second defense tactic that all succubi would resort to in a situation as such; she took in heavy sniffs through her nose, trying to detect any sort of distinct smell that most mortals carried.

Ashley knew she was fucked, because succubi had a distinct smell as well, and Star was far too experienced to overlook that, so she knew she had no choice but to give away her position. Star beat her to the punch before she could even try though.

"Huh?! Ashley?!" Star objected, having caught her scent. "Come out of hiding. I know it's you, because I know your smell VERY well."

Defeated, Ashley opened the door to where Star could see her fully. Star didn't seem angry or upset, but more baffled on what the hell she was doing there in the first place.

"I'm sorry, Star!" Ashley apologized, staring at her Star's bare form. "Please don't think I did this on purpose! I'm just as shocked as you are!"

The situation calmed quickly, Star raising one hand to silence Ashley.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad," Star said, surprisingly calm. "This isn't the first time that this has happened."

"Really?" Ashley questioned, her voice calming.

Nodding, Star gestured for Ashley to enter further; her victim having gone into a whole different world of slumber. She followed, not feeling so uncomfortable anymore. She was merely inches from Star when she finally stopped.

"Fuck, it happens more often than you'd like to think," Star stated with a chuckle. "Balmon couldn't organize anything if his life depended on it."

"Oh... okay," Ashley stammered out, her nerves dancing.

Star recognized Ashley's nervousness and quickly addressed it, starting with a sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier," Star apologized.

Ashley's eyebrows immediately rose, not expecting Star to say that of all things.

"I was honestly just trying to give you some...

"Tough love?" Ashley answered, the conversation with Cosman replaying in her head.

Star was shocked at that, up until Ashley explained.

"Cosman explained everything, and don't worry, no hard feelings. Just tone down the harshness a little from now on, please."

Star chuckled at that.

"Hey, you got an apology from me," Star stated. "Asking me to tone down the bitchiness is pushing it, I mean it's kinda part of my nature."

"Is it really?" Ashley questioned with a hint of indignance.

Star put a claw to her chin, thinking heavily about the question. What came out next was nothing that Ashley could've predicted.

"Tell you what, I'll make you a deal, seeing you're asking me a heavy favor," Star proposed.

"Okay, what kind of deal?" Ashley questioned, a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Well, since you won't be getting anywhere with this mortal, why don't you show me what you got? You fuck me, I'll tone down my bitchy nature from now on."

Ashley immediately objected.

"You know as well as me that that is against our nature, and doing so affects both of us drastically," Ashley clarified.

"There's nothing wrong with breaking the rules here and there, Ash," Star stated with a seductive tone to her voice. "You're too soft. You need to break free and spice things up a bit."

"Absolutely not," Ashley denied. "If Balmon or our actual creator found out about this, we'd be punished severely. Probably killed for it!"

"Oh Ashley, you are way too paranoid," Star stated. "I've broken the rules of our nature several times, and look at me, I'm still alive and fucking every night."

"What?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ashley objected.

"Why don't you find out?"

Before Ashley could even act in defense, Star grabbed hold of one of Ashley's horns and stuffed her into her face, her lips meeting hers upon impact. She slithered her serpent-like tongue into Ashley's mouth past the barrier of her lips, and while Ashley continued to object and try to get away from Star's embrace, her actions quickly shifted and calmed. She went from squirming and objecting to moaning in satisfaction and dancing her tongue with Star's.

The dancing turned into a full-on passionate embrace as Star moved to removing Ashley's clothes. Ashley wanted to object yet again, but the embrace had her mesmerized, and it wasn't from Star's gaze, as that only worked on mortals. She was completely enthralled in the bliss, and as her clothes started to loosen from her body, the sensation only grew more intense.

Their tongues continued to dance like serpents to a snake charmer, their senses falling to the point of where there was no going back on performing this action. Their saliva slinked, their bodies grew hot, and all sense had left both of them. Star knew she had Ashley completely invested into this now. There was no stopping it.

With that assurance, Star broke her tongue from Ashley's and moved to removing her lingerie covering her upper body. She moved to the back side of Ashley and unzipped her attire, revealing bare red skin; no bra strap.

"Hmm, not what I'd expect from Ashley," Star thought to herself. "Maybe she's a little more exotic than I originally thought. Let's test that."

While her hands did the work of removing the clothing from Ashley's upper body, Star pushed the limits, lightly nipping at Ashley's shoulder. The impact surprised Ashley, but moans escaped her, and that was enough for Star to push further. She continued to bite lightly at her shoulder as the lingerie slinked from her shoulders, falling loosely to the floor. Her breasts came into full view, which Star cupped with her hands.

She stroked Ashley's breasts gently, as she went back to dancing her tongue with Ashley's. The spellbound succubus didn't object, and continued lapping her mouth muscle with Star's, closing her eyes. Star broke the dance again moving further down Ashley's back, slinking her tongue along Ashley's spine, and her soft hands caressing down the sides of Ashley's body. Ashley's body trembled, each nerve dancing more and more, as Star's hands and tongue navigated down to her waist.

Heavy breaths emitted from Ashley as Star stroked her hands along Ashley's side more and more, up until she stopped and moved from Ashley's backside to the front again. Star danced her tongue with Ashley's again, her hot breath escaping and body warm from the actions done by Star. She cupped and groped Ashley's breasts again, the tips hard as a rock, meaning it was time to move further down.

She broke her tongue from Ashley's again, and moved her onto the floor. Ashley lay flat on her back, while Star continued to embrace Ashley's senses further. She licked the tips of Ashley's nipples, causing her to squirm and moan furthermore from the pleasure. She did this action shortly, resorting to sucking on the tips of Ashley's pristine pair and sending her into even more bliss. Her body grew hotter and sweat had started to seep from her pores, as much as the scent of sex.

Ashley only continued to squirm as Star moved even further down her chest, her serpentine tongue lining her midline from her cleavage to her lingerie at her waistline. Star didn't hesitate to waiting any longer and just moved to unbuttoning Ashley's makeshift skirt that covered as far as just above her knees, a little into her thick thighs.

With the buttons undone, Star slithered off the clothing and tossed them across the room. Turning back to her somewhat-victim, Star was met with a pair of black panties, thin-laced, and practically transparent. Her entire vagina was practically in full sight, which gave her an idea, as she slunk her right hand through one of the leg holes and slowly, stroked one of her long claws along her vagina.

This caused Ashley's demeanor to change almost immediately, her body shivering and louder moans escaping her mouth. Star didn't stop, continuing to lap her claw up and down her slit. The passion grew more intense, as Star started to feel a warmth and moistness start to come over where her claw paced.

"Fuck, she's going to squirm like crazy if this is how sensitive she is just to me running my claw along the outside," Star thought, as she stopped the lapping and proceeded to pulling off the panties.

As she pulled off the panties, she caught an all-too-familiar scent emanating from Ashley's pussy. A scent that made Star's senses stir out of control. She could feel her natural beastly nature start to take over as she eyed Ashley's vagina more. It was a virgin smell, unlike anything Star had ever experienced before. An experience that sent her to action immediately, her tongue immediately beginning to lap Ashley folds sporadically.

Ashley's senses fell to nothing but a dense haze, feeling the warmth of Star's tongue and breath caress her genitalia rapidly. She squirmed and moaned ecstatically, her screams echoing off the walls of the room, and her pussy growing warm and wet. Star's tongue went even deeper into her hole, the sweet taste of her juices enveloping her muscle as she lapped her vaginal walls.

The sweetness, as much as the potency of the smell of sex, was intoxicating, and Star had lost all sense on what she was doing and just did what her natural instincts told her to. She lapped faster and faster, up until Ashley's vaginal muscles had become a moist and hot chasm that smelled of pure bliss. Using her other hand, she groped Ashley's clitoris like a wild animal. Ashley could barely comprehend what she was experiencing anymore and just continued to moan, scream, and beg for more and more.

Deeper Star went with her serpentine muscle.

Faster she lapped Ashley's clit.

Further both demons went into unconditional sexual pleasure and desire.

Then it happened; Ashley's vagina collapsed into a sensation unlike any other she had experienced in her short time of seducing mortals, her juices filling Star's mouth and face, and her tongue being greeted by the sweet taste of absolute unadulterated bliss. Star had never experienced anything like this, and as the thin sweet liquid met her breasts, her body fell into complete arousal.

The warmth tickled her senses, and as the juices slithered down her bare body, her nerves began to dance into complete sexual desire yet again. The squirting orgasm ended, and Ashley collapsed like a stone, her body still dancing from the orgasm and sweat seeping from her pores onto the floor.

With the orgasm concluded, Star slinked her tongue out of Ashley's vagina and back to dancing with Ashley's own. The taste of Ashley's juices enthralled both succubi, as Ashley came back to her senses and embraced further with Star. The two danced for a good minute, before breaking the embrace, and Star saying something Ashley didn't expect.

"Don't think you're off the hook yet, slut. The deal was that you fuck me, I was just giving you a good tutorial on how to do shit right."

Ashley responded only with something that made Star guarantee she had Ashley in her grasp. An assurance that she knew was going to aid Ashley in future sessions.

"This...is so...wrong, but... I like...it...

"Then what are you waiting for?" Star asked.

It didn't take long for Ashley to act, taking a dominant position on top of Star.

"Nothing, bitch," Ashley stated, going to work.

Ashley started by running her tongue along Star's upper chest, licking away her own juices from her own orgasm. Star received the pleasure all the same, moaning as a result. The clean-up job was only short though, Ashley moving from Star's chest, and cupping her pair with her soft lips. Star's temperature quickly rose, feeling Ashley's tongue caress her tips with care, while sucking aggressively at them at the same time.

This was the action that Star wanted to see.

Ashley continued to suck harder and harder, watching as Star's hands cupped into fists, meaning she was enjoying every second of it. This continued for a while, up until Ashley had practically given Star hickies on her breasts. Star didn't mind though, as she un-clenched her fists and resorted to stroking her breasts with her soft hands, feeling Ashley's tongue slither from below her cleavage to her clitoris.

Ashley didn't hold back, spiraling her tongue's two tips along Star clit, and exhaling hot moist breaths onto Star's vagina. Star's nerves trembled and danced as her body grew hot and aroused from the work that Ashley was currently performing on her genitalia. She couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure, feeling her pores start to moisten and that same primal smell beginning to linger amongst the room.