Breaking the Rules [Tale 2 of 3]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star continued to lap her breasts with her hands, as Ashley moved her tongue from Star's clitoris further into her somewhat warm and moist hole. She hadn't gotten much from Barbara, but it was still enough to arouse her enough to where she wasn't displeased. Ashley was a whole different case in this matter. Her tongue-work was different from Star's, and it only got all the more pleasing as Ashley went deeper into her genital chasm.

The moisture had begun to build-up as much as Star's body temperature, which caused the primal smell to linger again. Star didn't expect a newbie like Ashley to get the same high that she got off of it, seeing she wasn't experienced enough with having sex with your own kind to know what it was.

She was mistaken.

Upon one tiny whiff of the scent, Ashley's demeanor as a succubus went from calm and gentle to straight-up animalistic. She cupped her mouth around Star's entire vagina and attacked. Hot breaths, as much as her teeth nipping at her moist skin, caused Star to wince. She was tempted to stop Ashley from going any further, but she couldn't, as the attempt to stop her faded to nothing but a lost thought.

The sensation was too perfect, Ashley's tongue going sporadic in her pussy to the point of where she felt like she was non-existent. The feeling was indescribable as she struggled to breathe normal and moaned ecstatically, her hands leaving her breasts. One landed on the back of Ashley's head, pushing her deeper, while another ran through her flawless pitch-black hair, feeling like her body was going to collapse at any moment.

As she applied pressure to the back of Ashley's head it had caused her sharp fangs to sink deeper into her flesh, causing a little bit of blood to escape her wounds, but the pain didn't bother her. She enjoyed every minute of this intense sex, seeing her victims were normally too weak to handle more intense sexual pleasure. This was something new to her that she could say was indescribable and abnormal to her senses and nerves.

Ashley attacked harder and harder, faster and faster. At this point, Star had lost all sense in that moment of pure bliss, and as Ashley grew more violent, she just pushed her deeper. Then in a sudden collapse of unbelievable pleasure, Star came all over Ashley. Her juices escaped her vagina into Ashley's mouth, which Ashley took with no objections.

Her body spasmed and squirted for what seemed like forever, up until it ended, and in a manner of keeping to what Star had done, she slithered her tongue out of Star's pussy and back into a dance with Star's tongue. The succubi danced and shared the embrace in complete bliss, up until Ashley's senses came back to reality, and she released her tongue from Star's. She sat up baffled and confused at what had just happened. It had all seemed like a major blur, but at the same time, she had felt it.

Star sat back up, next to Ashley who sat in just complete bliss, curiosity, and confusion. Star navigated her purse, finding her cigarettes, and lit one like she usually did after a good time with someone. Taking in a drag, she waited for Ashley to say something. Only after a long moment of heavy thought and recollecting everything that had just happened did she respond.

"What the fuck just happened?" Ashley questioned, her body still bare and pussy still moist.

"You experienced a good fuck, simple as that," Star answered, letting out her drag and watching the excrement rise to the ceiling.

Ashley only sat baffled. Star had simplified it pretty well. She felt violated, but at the same time, didn't, because she had enjoyed every second of it. What impact it would have on her, she didn't even care, because she felt unlike anything she hadn't before; confident. She wasn't scared anymore, and while what Star had done was twisted in many ways, she had both been taught on how to get a job done right, experienced something unlike anything ever before, and had made a permanent deal with Star to tone down her bitchy attitude.

She was amazed and offended at the same time. Perhaps Star was definitely a unique type of succubus. Something that none of her or the other two were.

As Star went to take a second drag, she was met with something that she never would've expected Ashley to say, but at that point, Ashley was too stressed and overwhelmed to even care. Not that it even mattered.

"Give me one of those," Ashley stated.

The two girls walked into the pub, eyeing the clock that read 4 A.M. It had been a long night of many events, and all Ashley wanted to do was get a good rest. She and Star had promised to keep their night of intercourse a secret. It was a damnable crime, but if Star had gotten away with it for god-knows-how-many times, she had full trust in her that she could keep it a secret.

She had learned a few things about Star that she was grateful to have learned, because now she knew why she was who she was, as much as her ways of getting points across. If anything, she was actually closer to Star than ever before.

She slipped Cosman the victim card and strolled off to her room, too tired to even walk straight. She didn't even care to shower. Star stayed behind with Cosman, not tired or even phased by the sex's aftermath. Was it amazing and unlike anything she'd ever experienced before? Yes, but she would never tell Ashley that. She wanted to keep her reputation as one of the more untamed succubi, and wasn't going to let a newbie to the scene wreck that reputation.

Cosman eyed every bit of the activity and approached Star at the countertop.

"Ok, I've seen a lot in my days, but what I just saw wasn't somethin' I'd expect out of you of all succubi," he started. "What happened between you two?"

Star merely scuffed as she pulled out another cigarette and lit it with a flicker of her lighter. She turned to Cosman and took a seat on one of the provided chairs.

"Simple. We had some bonding time," Star partially lied. "We finished our shifts quicker than usual, so we met up and had a long talk."

Cosman raised an eyebrow immediately.

"You may be good at seducing, but you aren't good at lying, Ms. Star," Cosman claimed.

Letting out a drag of her cigarette, Star simply gave Cosman a kind gesture.

"You can believe me or not, grandpa," Star snickered. "My business is my own anyways, so it's frankly none of your business."

Cosman couldn't argue with that fact, so he just let out a grunt of suspicion and returned to his own business.

Star pondered over the rest of her cigarette, and in that time, Rose and Rina had also returned from their own shifts, unphased or even exhausted.

"You're back early," Rose stated to Star.

"What can I say, I'm quick to give my business," Star replied in her usual snobby tone. "How's it going with that permanent of yours?"

Rose took a seat next to Star and lit herself a cigarette as she usually did after coming back to the pub.

"David still seems sane for the most part," Rose replied. "I'm starting to think he's actually enjoying my company."

"You know how to choose right," Star complimented. "Most mortals don't last even a week, yet here you are over two weeks in, and he's still not questioning his sanity. Goes to show just what mortals, especially men, really will do for sex."

"Facts," Rose replied. "What did you get to finish up so early? Two scumbags who will be on tomorrow's breaking news?"

"Heh, I wish," Star started. "More like two amateurs that came before I was even wet."

"Damn. Balmon really needs to step up his game with your choices. Has Ashley come back yet?"

"She came in with me. Apparently, she had two "easy-starters" and finished before midnight. We met up afterwards. I ran into her while having a smoke in one of the parks, and she seems a lot better after Balmon fulfilled her request."

Rose paused for a second, then a smile met her lips.

"I'm glad to see you took my hint," Rose replied. "Perhaps there is hope for you two after all."

Star gave a small smile herself, but still held her usual expression that highlighted her personality a little too perfectly.

"Come on, Rose. While I am a bitch, I could never actually hold anything against any of you. While I appear heartless and cold, which isn't necessarily a lie, I do care for all of you girls. I promise I'll go easier on Ashley from here on."

Rose took another drag of her cigarette, letting the fumes escape to the ceiling.

"Good to hear," Rose stated nicely. "I'm sure Ashley will loosen up after a few good shifts, especially now that she's more attune to what she's comfortable with. You just gotta give her time."

Holding the same smile, Star responded with something vague, but was enough to keep Rose oblivious to the real truth of the fact that Ashley would most likely end up being open to much more aggressive and violent tactics in her sessions.

"After the talk we had, I think Ashley has proven that she's going to be much more intimate in her tactics with mortals," Star stated.

"How can you be so sure?" Rose questioned.

"Just a hunch," Star concluded, signaling Cosman for a good shot of scotch.