All Comments on 'The Essential Free-Use Girlfriend'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 3 years ago

Maugre the category already exposed some of the gift's surprise, it was a more than pleasant read. One could get used to learn more about this raw romance. There are other anniversaries to tell about, aren't there?

Thanks for sharing.

Ralphie101Ralphie101over 3 years ago

Excellent story. I love the way you write and look forward to every new story of yours. Your style puts me right in the action.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 3 years ago
Perfect

Nothing gets me off like hurting a woman who wants to be hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So VERY perfect!

The relationship between the characters reminds me of my wife and I. She likes to play games like that, but in the end, I call the shots on what we do as she loves being "told" what sexual things to do. Loved it!

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13about 3 years ago

Gaaa, please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was great to see these two continue. ^-^ Thanks again.

Chicago77Chicago77over 2 years ago

Your stories are so erotic and you write really well, really enjoying it! Love Shiho’s personality, reminds me of an old girlfriend - wonder if that trait is at least a bit autobiographical? ;-)

DaveMustStaintTheSheetsDaveMustStaintTheSheetsover 2 years ago

So hot and weirdly romantic.

LaurieF83LaurieF83over 2 years ago

Super good writing. I kept mentally receiving that wonderful massage myself. A great turn on.

cryforhelpcryforhelp11 months ago

I love Shiho and her odd yet obvious way of showing her love.

Codoc24Codoc248 months ago

Fun and erotic! I liked the anal part of the story. You gave a good accounting of his orgasm but not much about hers.

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

This was so loving and sexy. That hidden dab of peach was inspiring. I wonder why her sarcastic response is so ingrained, too; some form of defense mechanism? Nevertheless, he seems to adore everything about her. So perfect for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlowjobSuzuki@BlowjobSuzuki
I love to read, cook, travel, and play games. I also enjoy writing and drawing. I hope you'll read my stories!