The Essential Free-Use Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to get rough," I panted.

"Don't ask," she replied between grunts and moans. "Take what you want."

And it was like my chains were broken.

I slapped her ass hard. She yelped. I gripped her body and pulled it towards my own and pounded away, unrestrained, my body exhilarant at this newfound freedom. I could barely think.

All was pleasure.

All was sensation.

All I knew was that at each thrust, my ecstasy grew.

And grew.

And grew.

Until it all began to coalesce inside me into a ball of nuclear energy about to go critical and beyond my ability to control. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard as she screamed my name. I didn't intend to let her escape my orgasm.

My body shuddered and convulsed. All my pleasure suddenly exploded outwards through my cock into Shiho's body. She moaned as my cock spasmed inside her, as I felt my cum emptying into her, filling her up. Moans. Wet, heavy breaths. And then...collapse. Shiho fell onto the bed, taking me with her. I weakly pulled my satiated cock out of her ass and rolled over next to her.

I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, Shiho. I love you."

She kissed me hard. "I love you, too. Happy anniversary."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think! Check out my profile for more information about me and my stories.

12