The Essential Free-Use Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your tits look fantastic today, Shiho. I've never seen a pair so firm and big."

"Some of us are blessed by genetics. Some of us aren't, Tiny."

"Ouch, you wound me." I didn't doubt she was simply being her usual gadflyish self. I wasn't going to make any stallion envious, but I was perfectly happy with the length and girth I had. Besides, no one uninterested would be so compelled to keep darting glances at it. "Besides, size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts."

"Oh, are you mediocre at that, too?" she asked. "Surely a man with any confidence in his abilities in the situation you've wormed yourself into would be eager to prove himself. Yet you've refrained so far. What's the problem? Premature ejaculation? Bad in bed? No stamina?"

"You just wait. When I'm good and ready I'll show you just what I can do." I knew I couldn't last much longer at this rate. My hand felt so good on my cock right now. What I wouldn't give to have hers pulling me to the finish line, instead. Her topless chest, her beautiful face: three tempting targets lay right before me, and all I had to do was keep pumping just a little longer, turn this pleasure growing inside me into a gushing ejaculation. I groaned. I was close. I aimed my cock upwards and pumped my hand hard and tightly.

The glorious bliss of friction transmuted into pure orgasmic ecstasy. My knees buckled, but I stood steady enough to ensure that my first burst of cum landed right onto Shiho's face, Her eyes closed. A sensual gasp escaped her lips. More of my semen coated her face, landing on her cheek and jaw. As my throbbing pleasure waned, so too did the force of my ejaculation, and my next few spurts reached only her breasts, splattering ivory across her chest, dripping down between her breasts. Her cheeks flushed. Her hand opposite me reached up and grabbed her breast, pinching her nipple.

"You're a beast! I can't believe you would cum on an innocent girl like this!" she hissed at me, although her protests lacked much force when she was groping her own breast while saying so.

"I took care of it myself. If you've got a problem with it, help next time."

"This is extortion."

I wiped the last drop of cum off the tip of my cock against her face. "And don't you forget it." I tucked it back into my pants and exhaled deeply. With my biological urges temporarily satiated and my mind clear, I almost felt bad for my forwardness. But I knew she'd stop me if I ever went too far. Wouldn't she? I wondered how committed she was to this. Could I truly do anything to her, and she'd simply go along with it?

"Don't bother cleaning that off, or I'll have to give you a fresh coat," I warned her, patting her gently on her sticky cheek.

"Monster. Deviant. Pervert. How do you even come up with such sick ideas?" she asked, pulling her clothing up to cover her breasts, yet taking no steps to clean up my cum from her face and chest.

"I'll make it up to you."

"Unless you're planning to quit, I doubt it." I pulled her chair back from her desk and got down onto my knees beneath it. I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her towards me. "What are you doing?" she asked as I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down off her legs. Her white panties, decorated with a pink ivy pattern, lay before me.

"Very cute. And I'm sure you know exactly what I'm doing." I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her adorably innocent panties, as misleading as they were, and slowly slid them off her body, revealing her smooth little cunt, nestled between her soft thighs. Her lips were small but noticeably plump, with a bit of meatiness to her reddened petals that hid so much from my eyes. Her aroma intoxicated. I saw the dew already upon her lips. "You're wet already, Shiho? Guess I'm not the only pervert..."

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Only when my mouth is full."

"Whatever it takes, then," she sighed, parting her thighs for me, opening them invitingly wide. "Just remember: kisses are forbidden."

"Yes, ma'am." She was serious about the rules if she planned to handicap her own cunnilingus. I'd have to be careful to refrain from asking for anything. The thought of slipping up and losing a chance at this miraculous prize frightened me. And yet, the risk excited me, as did the knowledge that I had to ignore all the rules I had learned about asking, about consent, about respect. I had to take, grab, and seize. It invigorated me with primal, virile energy.

I placed a hand on each of her thighs and leaned forward, letting her yonic scent fill my nostrils. No kissing, hm? I could handle that. Just made things more interesting having a handicap. I started by stroking my thumbs up and down just beyond her lips, warming her up. Her breath quickened. I admit, I yearned to kiss her, to press my lips against hers and slip my tongue between them. And yet, the thrill of knowing that I couldn't made my cock strain against my clothes. I felt like a caged beast, but one that had tricked its captor into the same cage. I might be constrained, but she was trapped with me.

I slid my hands apart, massaging her inner thighs, grazing my fingernails against her sensitive flesh, just barely touching her. I licked my lips and leaned forward, slowly caressing her intimacy with my warm tongue. She cooed softly. She tasted deliciously tart. I let myself simply lick and savor her flavor for a while, lapping away at her dessert.

I spread her lips apart gently with my fingers and entered her more deeply with my tongue. The phone rang. She held up a finger and hissed, "Stop for a second."

I did.

Until she picked up the phone and answered with her standard corporate greeting. In my defense, she only asked for a second. As soon as she was trapped on the line, I started back up again. A squeak escaped her mouth before she slapped her hand over it. She glared down at me, but I pretended to be too engrossed in my task to notice. I continued lapping at her lips, licking up her juices, my tongue caressing her clit.

I couldn't help but feel pride in the cracks I heard in her voice as she attempted to carry on her conversation, the way she stammered and stuttered, having to take breaks to collect herself so she could calmly carry on. Her voice hurried and raced. She pressed the phone against herself so she could gasp and pant. Her body trembled in my grip. All too soon, I heard a hasty, "Goodbye," from above me. She didn't even place the phone back into its cradle. She simply tossed it aside and let it swing pendulously from its cord.

"I hate you," she hissed. She spread her legs and gripped the arms of her chair tightly with both hands, repeating the words as she hyperventilated between each repetition. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you."

"You love it," I countered. I slipped a finger inside her, then two, thrusting into her, pumping away as I kept licking her womanhood. She was slick and open, practically inviting my fingers inside of her. Her quim embraced me lovingly, firmly, warmly. Her head bent down as her breath raced, moans and screams intermingling as they gushed out of her. She quivered and moaned loudly, urgency melting into relief in her voice, lips parted, eyes closed. Her voice faded and only her heavy panting remained. My fingers hastened, penetrating her forcefully and urgently. Her muscles tensed and her smile opened into a gaping semicircle. Her eyelids fluttered, her eyes rolled up into her head. Her body tightened on my fingers, unwilling to let them leave her confines.

She froze.

She took a deep breath and released her grip. I knelt between her legs, panting with her, until we both recovered our breaths. Her nipples poked promiscuously through her top. "I saw your orgasm face, Shiho."

She crossed her legs and pushed me back with her foot. "Forget you ever saw it," she ordered me.

I smirked and stood up. "Pretty bossy for someone who just came on my fingers." I rubbed my fingers together, her juices still moist on me, my fingertips wrinkled from being soaked inside her. "Don't forget who's in charge here."

"You think it's you?" she asked, eyebrows raised, her lips smirking.

"You think it isn't?"

She nodded towards my crotch. "You obey your cock, and your cock obeys me."

"Are you sure about that?" I stepped towards her, our bodies just barely apart from each other. "Why don't you try telling my cock to go down and see whether that works?"

"I choose not to of my own free will."

"Mhm...I think we both know that you're at my mercy, Shiho." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. My cock twitched at her presence. Her moisture seeped into my pants. "You're just aching for more, aren't you?"

She stepped back. She bumped against her desk. Her exposed pussy betrayed her. "No," she obviously lied. "I just want to get back to work."

I stepped forward. She had nowhere to go. "That's too bad," I whispered, caressing her cheek, down her neck to her collarbone. My hand went down her neckline. I wasn't nearly so gentle this time. I pulled at it roughly. It burst open, buttons scattering. She gasped. Lucky for her, her bra clasped at the front. I undid it and pulled it away from her delicious, firm tits. I squeezed both roughly before turning her over. I pushed her onto the desk, her soft chest against the hard wood. Her round, firm ass curved sensuously like ripe fruit beneath my hands, her pale flesh just crying out for a tinge of pink. I rubbed her ass before pulling my hand back and delivering a firm spank to a shocked by delighted gasp.

I unzipped my pants and took out my revitalized cock, already ready and raring to go another round. I held it in my hand and probed against her dewed lips, caressing her with my swollen tip. She raised her ass in the air, offering herself to me without a spoken word. I took a deep breath, and guided myself into her, her delicate, pink petals opening for me. She hummed softly as I slowly slid myself deeply into her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said.

"Me neither. You're awful," she spat.

I started to withdraw. "I can stop if you really mind."

She turned back to look at me. "You're terrible! You'd force yourself on me and not even finish? You're keeping that cock inside me until I say so or so help me. I am not ending a six month dry spell with a two pump chump and you had better last longer than you did jacking off, Quickdraw."

I chuckled. "Six months?"

"Oh, shut up and either fuck me or go fuck yourself. I don't care which."

"Well, since you asked so politely." I held her hips in my hands and did as she said, slowly at first, exploring her insides with my cock, savoring the intimate tightness of her pussy, this sudden surprise that a mere twenty-four hours ago would have sounded impossible had you asked me.

"Harder," she demanded. I forced myself into her more deeply with each thrust, pushing her into the table, her breasts brushing against the wood, her head threatening to knock down her monitor, her hands gripping the edges tightly for leverage. We reeked of sex. The table squeaked. There'd be no hiding our deed if we were caught now. Harder I pumped, harder I thrust, my cock aching for every inch to be enveloped by her cunt.

A sudden, unwelcome thought made me slow my pace. "You're on birth control, right?"

"I guess we'll find out in nine months, won't we?"

"I know you're messing with me." She wouldn't invite me to cum inside her without birth control...would she?

"What do you think of the name Vivian? I've always liked it," she added.

I spanked her ass hard and wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled. A part of me didn't care whether she were joking or not. I was running purely on instinct now, and my instincts were commanding me to cum inside this tight, warm, fertile cunt. I didn't intend to disobey.

She moaned loudly as I aggressed. She must have been wanting this the entire time. Her entire plan had been to be taken and ravished from the start. She really was in charge, wasn't she? I thrust my cock hard inside her. Her tight warmth surrounded me, enveloped me, with each thrust I made, filling my body with ecstasy, flooding me with a torrent that would soon overwhelm me and force me to surrender to her body and fill her with my essence.

We were both moaning loudly, primally, like beasts. Had the office not been empty, everyone would have heard us. I almost wished they could. I wanted everyone to know that I was making Shiho mine, marking her ass with my hand, claiming her womb with my cum. The intense ecstasy grew until the pressure became too much and it ignited, exploding inside me. I gripped her hips as I shuddered, my cock spasming inside her. I felt my cum gushing into her, filling her pussy until it dripped out of her onto the floor. Still, I thrust, wringing every last iota of pleasure from my orgasm inside her, craving more of it, unable to be satisfied by any finite amount.

But slowly, that all subsided. Everything was quiet, except for our intermingled breaths.

She lay on the desk, exhausted, quivering, wet. I slowly pulled my cock out of her, her body gripping me tightly until I was free. I gave her a last, appreciative spank on her right cheek. "So, the deal is I can do anything I want to you, right?" She mumbled something that sounded affirmative into her keyboard. "Good. In that case, I'm taking you out tonight. Nori rolls after work." I tucked my cock into my boxers and zipped up. "It's a date."

* * * * *

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think! Check out my profile for more information about me and my stories.

12