All Comments on 'The Essential Free-Use Receptionist'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 4 years ago

Now I really wonder how they build their relationship without kissing. Would strict bureaucracy allow to negotiate? I hear the upcoming storm of whispering yell for a substantially smart sexy sinning soulmate's sequel - all about alliterations? - but then I see the happiness of an open end...

A very entertaining read, straight forwarded, to the point, teasing, taking advantage of the situation - it's just the question who of both is...

Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp, she said you could do anything!

Yet it took to the second day, listening to her abuse for you to actually use her the way she wanted to be used. Then make her clean your cock after.

LingeringAfterthoughtLingeringAfterthoughtalmost 4 years ago

Bravo! Great dialogue - it seems so much sexier when people can talk a good game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love submissive Asian sluts. My Filipina wife was like her, the easiest way with her was to tell her what you were going to do and she would let you. Met her at work also and when she asked where I lived I told her but also told her if she showed up be prepared to suck my cock. She did the next day and within three minutes I cock was choking her as I fed her. As good as you look I would have lots of fun, if that’s you in the picture.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13about 3 years ago

This should be continued for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Free Use is quickly becoming my most favorite thing. Thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very well done - please add more.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Love the story! Clever writing. Shiho’s sarcasm is a hoot! Please add more chapters!

Codoc24Codoc248 months ago

Nice story. Very entertaining. I'm curious what the deal is with the "no kissing" rule. Very hot when he came on her face and breasts.

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

These two are so fun. Their banter is as appealing as their chemistry. Great job. Going into my Favorites. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story!! Part 2 please :) the banter and especially Shiho’s witty / scathing remarks were genuinely amusing and had me chuckling. Also loved the atmosphere created at the start with the pandemic lone survivor quip. Well done on a great read!

Killer_BoyKiller_Boy6 months ago

This is so freaking good! I fucking need a sequel! Maybe one from her POV how she wants him to do even kinkier stuff with her without asking her, how she'd love to dominated and humiliated, again and again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous