All Comments on 'The Estate Auction'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fury fairytail

Congratulations to again a verry nice story.

I love to read all your stories and I'm always looking out for a new one.

This fairytail is written so that u can feel what the characters in this story experience.

My compliments and keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It's spelled "Armoire"

Never heard of Spell Check?

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Not a loving wives story

This is not a Loving Wives tale but would be a fetish type story or maybe a romance. I feel like I had to waste too much time reading till I discovered it wasn’t going to turn into any kind of a Loving Wives story or anything I’m personally interested in. I would like to suggest you try and place your stories where they would be more appreciated.

Not trying to be too critical but there are a lot of typos and wrong words in the story and would suggest having an editor read them before you submit them.

I’m sure your stories will be appreciated by your fetish fans.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perspective !!!

PLEASE proofread before you post! I found the constant switching between third person and first person perspective VERY irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Silly, but great story

I know my wife and I will never experience anything close to the story, but it gives me a great feeling to just imagine something like this story could be true. Nothing like this exists- or does it?

I hope I'm wrong, and this story is true.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Great fantasy

Furtastic, Furs are probably the most erotic clothing item, linked with an interesting story line, it went well.

A little more care on spelling and grammar, or use one of the editors, just to give the story the polish it needs.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 4 years ago
I really can’t imagine...

That anyone made it through the first page. I’m sorry, this was bad.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Too weird "fur" me to really enjoy.

This is CLEARLY a major fetish with you and might be better suited there. Especially once you consider this whole thing was nothing but sex with fur involved. For everyone, for some reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous