All Comments on 'The Estate Community - Ch. 01'

by ReggieGates

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
TajfaTajfa9 days ago

So he strolls in and they take everything he says as gospel? They didn't consult a solicitor? He is sexually harassing her and they do nothing? What age are they meant to be? I know this story could become quite hot but a bit of reality thrown in wouldn't go amiss. From the tags I can see where this is going but I really hope you don't turn him into a complete wimp. Maybe start a slow poison or arrange an " accident" later in the story? I just don't like stories where a decent family is destroyed.

spence5969spence59699 days ago

I have to agree with Tajfa, as good as the first installment was, this was terrible. Completely unbelievable, and that's saying a lot on this site. At that level, everything is ironed at the reading of the will, and then if something is contested it can take months, or years, to straighten out. And the guy had high-powered attorneys working for him, while the schlub might have been able to find either an ambulance chaser, or young, hungry attorney trying to make a name for themselves. And that needed to be addressed.

Then the scenarios in the house were weak, to say the least. After the very good start, I was excited to see the second installment posted, and then was completely disappointed.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 days ago

Should you wish to make yourself violently vomit, projectively and uncontrollably, look no further!

One Stinky-Star, but it really merited much lower, were that possible!

Busman19639Busman196399 days ago

What a waste of time to read this. Read it to the end waiting for it to get better and it didn’t.

Carnes8004Carnes80049 days ago

3*. Not sure where this is going. I applaud your courage to put yourself "out there" Stay safe.

someoneothersomeoneother9 days ago

The story has all the hallmarks of a lazily-written story. MC never looked at his mother's will? The plot is just too contrived for may taste.

mainer42mainer429 days ago

prologue had promise. This entry resembles a vacuum

Rocky62Rocky629 days ago

Nobody would let the scum bag move in and would pre emp mother changing will etc

alexmaksialexmaksi9 days ago

Please dont develope it in stupid cuckold story... keep it in secret and let husbend explore

OzrealistOzrealist9 days ago

Please tell me there isn’t any more of this rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

His mothers will or not, he should never have been allowed to move in. The wife is also weak and will welcome having sex with him. Fait accompli!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

How more trashy can this get? Im (not) looking forward for more royal (crp).

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Omg i stopped reading this load of RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The constant stupidity of taking this harassment, in today’s age, wow. Yeah we know where it is going alright. The condom crap sets the stage. Easy 1.

Navy_gunnerNavy_gunner9 days ago

Real simple solution, Hank supposedly has ownership of the house, move the family back to Texas, then Harry is home every night and no Hank is involved any more. The father's will didn't say they had to live in the house, only run the business. If his wife doesn't like it, offer her a divorce

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

There is this new invention called the legal system filled with these people called lawyers. How dumb are these two and how do you not bring even the smallest bit of reality into your story? Call the cops, have the trespasser taken away until the legality is sorted out. If he owns it, any normal couple would move out in a heartbeat and not look back. Just beyond silly.

ArtsymArtsym9 days ago

So many non-logical steps in this story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 days ago

What a load of crap. The dumbo son said he organised the funeral and set her affairs in order. That is done by the Executor of her Will. So the son will know exactly what was in her Will re her assets/liabilities etc. He said the new husband received her Condo. Then, MONTHS later, Hank turns up on their doorstep and says he's moving in. Why? What moron would just say yes, come in. Harry and Lauren hate the guy! So why all this pretend nicenest?

Why isn't Hank still in his mother's former Condo. He would also have received other financial assets and it was mentioned that his mother was a wealthy woman. So this whole story is just garbage.

YeppesYeppes9 days ago

Interesting premise and build-up - and you can write! So am looking forward to what happens next and how you go about describing the sex scenes. In which pace will you be sending the next chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Divorce is still the cheapest way out of this mess

bobareenobobareeno9 days ago

The MC is written as absolutely clueless. Why would he allow someone to manhandle his wife, when she clearly didn’t like it? Why would he not know his mother’s estate plan? Hard to continue reading when the MC was infantile.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Wel that went to shit in a hurry. 2 pages and this thing couldn't hold my attention through them. They simply take Hanks sexual assaults with no push back?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Promising start, then went downhill fast, as previous comments have pointed out, what will?, all too contrived, lost interest before end of page 1 - won't read part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

So when do you out the mc aa cuck/voyeur? I'm so glad I skipped 90% of what you wrote. Chapter 2 is not on my reading list.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Well, looks like she's gonna fall for Harry and cuckold the husband.

Yeah, it's fiction but?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Started off a good story, but then it got a bit silly. As soon as he moved in, they should have moved out. Gone and checked the details of his mother's will. I hope the story starts to be more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Poorly thought out, badly written.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 days ago

They are too tolerant. If the will left house to him I would have moved out as soon as I could. This couple is stupid. The husband should confront the scumbag immediately and at gunpoint if necessary. He should go away on the business trip and take his wife and kids with him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Not believable. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I see the tags so I know enough to stop now. No way would this happen ever and he would confront the guy or even call the cops if need be.

BSreaderBSreader9 days ago
Just

Be a man and tell the asshole to f off and leave or call the police. Ridiculous story

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY4419569 days ago

As you put in the first installment, all the assets we his as long as he works for the company, and he make the company profitable. So, your second part makes no sense at all. The lawyer would have never said that to him. His mother couldn't even do anything about it when she was alive. You have countermanded what you said in the first part and then it would not matter whether you work for the company or not. Make the story believable please. Not just change from one chapter to the next. I re-read the first to make sure it was like that.

itsayouitsayou9 days ago

Now it’s getting stupid . Not even erotic. Just stupid

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Es ist eine absolut geile Geschichte ich hoffe das Hank Lauren bald fickt und sie dann abhängig von seinem riesigen Schwanz wird. Vielleicht darf Harry sie danach sauber lecken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The Author doesn‘t know his own story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 days ago

The whole thing is without any merit whatsoever, just contradictory rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Harry is a wimp cuck, his wife is a whore and Hank is dead. What total crap

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I can feel the wheels falling off this strange tale. I am losing interest fast!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Please do not go on with this crap. Do everyone a favour and just keep wanking in mums basement.

patilliepatillie8 days ago

bailed out of this when Hank showed up and somehow had claim to live in the property, no will and testament that I know of can convey such a right. YOu either own the property, or you do not. If the son owned the house, then he gets to decide who lives there. I cant belive this is rating as high as it is with this error in believability.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Have to be the stupidest people on the planet. You just kick the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Don't bring in a character without telling us who they are. By the time I realized Lauren was the wife and not a sister, I was done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

OP describes his father's death as '...originally pass away....' Does that imply he passed away again?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Geile Geschichte bitte bitte bitte bitte weiter schreiben wem es nicht gefällt muss es ja nicht lesen

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa7 days ago

One of the dumbest stories ever... Not bothering to read the next chapter because it is a waste of time. NO STARS.

26thNC26thNC6 days ago

Can’t a cuck buy a gun for old geezer hunting?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

It's always fun watching people lose their shit whenever netorare or cuck stories are posted. Keep writing,the more you piss people off, the better.

26thNC26thNC5 days ago

These don’t piss me off, they just disgust me. I cannot even wrap my mind around someone even being sick enough to imagine this scenario.

YeppesYeppes4 days ago

How can a story that so many people apparently dislike get so many readers and attract so much attention ?! The writer must have done something right :)

26thNC26thNC3 days ago

It’s a train wreck. Everyone wants to see how bad it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 hours ago

For someone who hates this story, 26thNC sure can't stop commenting. It's hilarious how much he wants to read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous