The Estate Community - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'm going to be double checking all hallways before I get in."

That night, I struggled to sleep, knowing how Hank was prowling the hallways of our house while I was gone. The next day at work, I was flipping through paperwork, sitting through meetings, begging for no problematic texts from Lauren. However, sure enough, her name popped up on my lock screen near the end of the work day.

"Okay, it's officially a problem now. Hank just followed me into our sauna."

"The sauna."

"Yes. I got done with a jog and decided to have a long sweat in the sauna, so I took off all my sweaty workout clothes and grabbed a towel and wrapped up my hair and turned on the sauna. I'm sitting in there, steaming and relaxing with my eyes closed. Then I realize I hear the door opening and Hank is standing there in nothing but a towel, and asks me to join."

"Did you say no?"

"Yes! I covered up with my hands and shrieked and said flat out no. 'Get the hell out of here Hank'. But he didn't listen, he said 'aww, you always say no at first but then we end up having such a nice time. Why don't you give me another try? And he walked right in. Without saying anything he just dropped his towel and sat down right next to me, totally naked. And his...thing...was standing straight up! Rock hard."

"Okay that's it. I'm gonna kill him."

"There's more."

"Oh god. What."

"Please don't get mad. When he first sat down, I just sat there for a while, still covering myself. But then he tells me there's no point trying to hide 'the goods' because he's 'already seen everything anyway'. And so as we're talking I finally take my hands down."

"What??"

"Honey, like I said, please don't get mad! Remember, he always makes me feel cornered. As if I can't say no. But then, after awhile, we were talking and talking and I ended up calming down. And it was fine."

"So you just sat there with him, totally naked? And let him eye you up and down?"

"I know how it sounds."

"But now it's 'fine'? Wow, what a relief."

"Honey stop, I'm just saying he just really knows how to toe the line. To always keep me from really exploding at him."

"Lauren, you were letting him ogle your naked body."

"I know that. It just-- after awhile, I sort of didn't even notice it. And then it didn't bother me. I don't know."

"Okay, well what if it bothers me?"

"I know it bothers you. I'm saying I'm sorry. He just puts me in these uncomfortable situations and I can't think straight and never know what to do. But, eventually, it stopped bothering me. That's it."

"You're right, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I suppose that what's really important is how this is affecting you. And if you find a way to make it not bother you, then that's what I want, too. I know it's not your fault."

"Thank you, babe. That really means a lot."

"So, is that all?"

"No, there's more, but I only want to tell you if you promise not to get mad."

"Lauren, what did he do?"

"We were talking and talking and after awhile I looked down and he was touching himself. Like, playing with it."

"Lauren."

"I know, I know. I was weirded out too and immediately went uhhh what are you doing. He said 'oh don't worry I'm always diddling with myself in some fashion whenever I'm sitting and relaxing.'"

"And you took that excuse?"

"I didn't at first, I told him to stop. And he did. But he changed the subject and as we kept talking I saw him start back up again. I kept telling him to stop but he kept changing the subject and eventually I forgot he was doing it. But then...Okay babe this is the worst part and yes it's officially over the line and yes I give you permission to confront him."

"Just say what happened."

"After, like, 15 minutes of sitting there talking, he's staring at my boobs and then out of nowhere he just makes a noise and begins, like, fucking CUMMING all over the floor!!"

"WHAT?"

"I KNOW. I screamed at him. I got up and ran out."

My stomach convulsed. My heart pounded in my ears. I saw red as I was barely able to type.

"That's it. He's gone. This weekend."

"I agree. Thank you. I know how I've said don't do anything but this time it's too much and I agree he has to go."

I didn't respond for awhile. I sat there, almost to the point of shaking, imagining the scene Lauren described and seething that I was so far away and couldn't put a stop to it. Then, all of a sudden, a weird curiosity creeped into my mind. Accompanied by a weird feeling in my gut, that I couldn't explain.

"Can I ask you something weird?" I texted her.

"Yeah, what."

"When he's whipped out his, like, thing. Do you ever get a good look at it?"

"Um. Well. Yes. Despite my extreme preference to NOT, unfortunately."

"I don't know why I'm asking this. Just morbid curiosity, I guess. But is it, like, shriveled and old?"

"Um, to be honest, not really."

"What's it like, then?"

"Are you really asking me to try and recall?"

"I'm sorry. I dunno why I'm even curious about it."

"No, it's fine. I guess, it's definitely wrinkly and, like, veiny. And hairy. SUPER HAIRY. But it's not small. It's actually...like...big. Like really big. Huge even."

"No way."

"Yeah. And he's, like, not circumcised either. He has a big wrinkly foreskin covering it. It's so slimy and gross."

"Oh, gross. And I can't imagine he cleans it.."

"Oh, there's no way he cleans it. It stinks. Really bad. Like you can actually smell it. The smell filled up the whole sauna and at times it was impossible to ignore. It smelled like...idk...a combination of...I dunno. BO, scrotum, pubes, cum. All at once"

"Okay, ew. I'm gonna go puke."

"Then when he came, it was like...a lot."

"Jesus..what? How do you know?"

"Well, I watched it come out as he was cumming."

"You watched it all??"

"I was fucking horrified but, I dunno, couldn't look away. I was in too much shock, I was like a deer in headlights. It was just so much, it just kept coming out. Over and over again. It seemed like it was never gonna end. Then later I went back to the sauna to clean it up, and there was like an entire pool of it. It was everywhere. I didn't know a guy could make so much. And it stunk too, just like his thing."

"Okay that's it. Seriously stop I might actually vomit."

"Sorry. You're the one who asked."

That night, again, I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. I was consumed by my thoughts, by the mental imagery, of Lauren sitting there, naked and sweating, in a steaming sauna, just sitting there idly and talking to Hank while letting him eye her up and down while he jerked off. Her big tits just hanging there, dripping sweat, her stomach, her legs, her butt squished pressed into the seat, her pussy even... No, she definitely had her legs crossed. No way she was giving him that view. But just letting him play with himself, and then of course the horny old geezer can't control himself and just...right there on the spot...staring at her the whole time...

And here I was. A whole state away, unable to stop any of it. So my thoughts at first were consumed by rage and frustration. But then, something weird creeped into me. Suddenly, the rage began to give way to excitement...and curiosity...

The next day, to my horror, my company meeting revealed some bad data for the approaching end of the fiscal quarter, and the shareholders were not pleased. I realized I was going to have to work through the next three weekends, until the quarter ended.

All day I fretted about how to tell Lauren. Sure enough, when I finally worked up the courage to tell her, she was furious.

"And what the fuck am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to confront him on my own, Harry??"

"I don't know. I guess you can't."

"Exactly, I can't. Because I've already tried. And it's incessant, Harry. It's every day."

"Still?"

"YES. He comes up behind me in the kitchen in the morning in nothing but his underwear and reaches to grab something from the cabinet and presses his junk into my butt. He brushes his junk into into me when he 'scoots' by in the hallway. He finds excuses to grab me and pull me into his chest. When the kids aren't home, he walks around in nothing but underwear, and he's always pitching a tent. It's so creepy and gross."

"What do you want me to do, Lauren? I'm stuck here."

"I don't know. What should I do?"

"Just try and endure it? I guess. Avoid him if you can, and endure it if you can't."

"Endure it? That's your master plan? How am I supposed to endure it??"

"Well, you said you don't mind it when you let the casual conversation calm you down. So just do that, I guess. Try to find some way to keep it from bothering you. If he's going to grope you. Or ogle you. Or play with himself right in front of you. Just try to ignore it, or something."

Immediately, I saw typing bubbles in the text convo. Then they disappeared. Then reappeared. Then disappeared. After fifteen minutes, she finally replied.

"I suppose I can try that. You're telling me to just let him do whatever he wants?"

"I didn't say that. I said just...find a way to make it not so uncomfortable for you. That's all that matters to me. I'm so sorry I am putting you in this situation."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"And what about us?"

"What do you mean?"

"We're supposed to go three weeks apart?"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I miss you, Harry. Five days at a time without you is already awful. This isn't supposed to be a long distance relationship."

"I know it isn't."

"Hun, I'm lonely. This is a big house and even with the girls and Ines and Sofia, it sometimes feels like I'm just here alone and I'm supposed to enjoy it by myself. Sometimes it even feels like I'm locked up inside. I need companionship. I need intimacy. I need you with me."

My heart ached as I read her text.

"Babe, you have no idea how badly I want to be there with you. I want it maybe even more than you. But what can I do? I can't skirt my responsibilities to this job. I guess...this is something we also have to endure. Together."

I felt good about that text, but I again saw the typing bubbles appearing and disappearing back and forth, which I recognized as Lauren trying to restrain herself from lashing out. Finally, she responded.

"That's not good enough. If you wanted to be here you would. So, fine. Have it your way. You want me to 'endure' this? Fine."

My blood ran cold, and I gulped again, nervous at what was to come.

12