All Comments on 'The Evening'

by KatandGarry

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiocy

Read "The Cage" by whatdreamsmaycome if you want to see how idiotic this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No story here at all.

Just a bunch of words. If you are going to write why not put a little effort into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Category

WTF??? Post this where it belongs in fetish or better yet in the trash. 1.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

you're just getting started so don't let assholes stop you from writing and posting.

most times if you check the ones commenting, they don't have anything posted to read. so keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LW is wrong category, its a fetish story with BDSM flavor

1* stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
There seems to be no shortage of nonnies ...

... just waiting to put new authors down. Don't pay them any heed; they won't even put their names to their snide comments and probably couldn't write anything nearly as good -- if they write at all.

This story should really have been in Fetish or BDSM but that is easily sorted. Please keep writing, and ignore the nonnies -- three stars from me for a good try. Welcome, thank you, and please write more.

Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The last new baboon for this year

Of course 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proving once again that

"1's" do matter when voting.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
How sad!

How sad to end the Year in LW with this lousy, misplaced story, no love, no respect, just two people into Fetish, BDSM, Gay, that just had been married to make their sexual deviations converge...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to each his own fantasy

If you're not into it, then it is simply not a turn-on.

In my case, I read the second sentence and burst out laughing. Wrong category indeed. Humor/satire was my reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

Insane crap # 1 post in fetish

Ducky7Ducky7over 7 years ago
Not worth a read

*

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Yuck

Hygiene Problem

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@FASfan

took the liberty to look at your bio. Before you bitch about anons, maybe you should put more info about yourself on your bio. No Answer, makes you a hypocrite. Like mentioned by another reader, it's the ass wipes like you that encourage trash stories. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where are the negative ratings when you need them?

If they were available Impo, very few stories would make it beyond the "0" rating.

No comment or score on this one, comments said it all. Let's hope next year will bring a better class of writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"so don't let assholes stop you from writing and posting."

Right. People comment on the story, you comment on the, and THEY'RE the assholes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FYI

The anonymous, ugly, personal attacks and trashing of your story comments are coming from one deranged person. His/her commentary is consistent on all the LW new stories. Delete them and keep writing. 4*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-FYI

You're laughable. So one is deranged to acknowledge a story of this type? I think since you protest so loudly it's you who is deranged. Anybody that favors this shit must be? Right? The same person you say? Maybe it's you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great example of a free and open forum, . . .

where you can exhibit your brilliance, or your ass. Thanks for showing us at your best.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Every story has the same purpose

It is to provide enjoyment for the author.

Sometimes that enjoyment is merely in the pleasure of creating something. Sometimes it is in the pleasure of seeing his or her story published. Sometimes it is in getting a response from readers, via scores or comments. Sometimes it is to do more than just get a response -- it is to provoke. (I like provocation best.)

KatandGarry, you have certainly achieved a response from readers. It's fun to cause them such angst as you have done here. I hope you had fun doing it.

Lue

Ps. I didn't read the story. I don't read many LW stories nowadays. But the comments are always interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: luedon

Interesting observation. I can understand why you don't read to many loving wives stories, most don't pass the erotic smell test. lol I personally find the public feedback not only entertaining but also amusing, almost always better than the actual story,especially when a good verbal fight is waged between the readers. Everybody is bitch slapping each other, all over bad porn. Must be something deeper here, that evades me. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy from ass to mouth cum gargling Australian slut LUEDONG squirting again

... says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

Happy New Yeah Cuck asshole!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous