The Evening You Ruined My Dress

Story Info
A glamorous evening party culminating in our satisfaction.
2.2k words
4.72
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmi_
Emmi_
1 Followers

I don't know about you, but I really love the processes of getting ready for a party - the planning, the anticipation, the feel of out-of-the-ordinary textures on my skin. I love pulling up my fanciest silk stockings, my delicate lace panties, my favorite corset. Shimmying into my black silk slip is its own pleasure too as I feel it so lightly cascading down the curves of my body. And finally, I run my fingers over my green velvet dress for tonight, enjoying the movement of the fine fibers under my touch as I prepare it on my bed.

Ah, but there isn't so much time for this - or I will be late. So, let me work my way quickly into my dress, stretching and wiggling to zip up the back, with an extra wiggle to squeeze my breasts in. I smooth the fabric over my body and adjust my cleavage for maximum effect. Tonight will be special. I can feel it.

A final touch of perfume - a little musky tonight dominated by rich floral smells. I chose it as I know I will see you tonight and I hope you will get close enough to smell it and remember that brief moment at the lodge last fall, when we very literally bumped into each other in the hall. My hand on your breast...I am sure I felt your firm nipple through your blouse. I was flustered, embarrassed, flushed with an unexpected desire. You smiled and said you liked my perfume. And left to join your husband who was waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs.

It's a miserable February evening now. The late winter half-rain half-snow obscures the streetlights, my breath on the window obscuring them even more. And now the car pulls up at your drive. My husband hops out and leads me to your door with his arm - his umbrella sheltering us both.

And then the door is open and there you are - glowing from the warmth of the fire, the excitement of hosting, maybe from wine.

"Oh! I'm so glad you could make it!" you say, beckoning us both in and giving a quick kiss on the cheek of my husband. And then you grab my hands, pulling me deeper into your house.

"I'm so glad you are here," you say, this time quieter, just to me. Your gaze holds mine for a beautiful moment and I feel a quickening of my breath.

"I'm delighted to be invited," I say, smiling. I'm hoping I come across as coy and cool, but to be honest, it's not easy to be my usual self when you're so close, your hands grabbing mine.

I would run my thumb along the curve of your wrist in that moment, but remember just in time that my husband is two feet away and your house is brimming with guests. Also, we've met three times and the most recent time, I bumped into you and accidentally fondled your breast.

You let one of my hands drop, but hold onto the other in order to lead me into the party.

"Come, darlings," you say, laughing, "Let's get you something to drink and get you sociable."

It's a lovely party. A nice mix of people, sophisticated, well-dressed, funny. The room filled with easy chatting and you, like a swallow making its nest, darting energetically from group to group, filling glasses, encouraging conversation, bringing everyone in. It's a skill to craft a party like this one and I watch in admiration, both of your natural social grace and of your elegant movements accentuated by your tight, sparkling dress in the firelight. I catch myself watching the golden shimmer on the beautiful curve of your ass.

And then you're next to me.

"Something more to drink? Something to eat? Are you quite comfortable? Or maybe a little bored?" Your eyes sparkle and you raise your eyebrow while examining my reaction.

I laugh, delighted to have you close and looking at me in this way.

"This party is absolute perfection! You are a master," I say, looking in your eyes and gently grabbing your arm for emphasis (or maybe just to touch you). Your skin is so soft and surprisingly cool considering that I feel like I'm getting a little too warm. I let my fingers trace their way down your forearm. I catch myself and smile in a way that I hope is friendly, non-intrusive and certainly not full of the pulsing tightness I feel in my chest.

Your eyebrow twitches and you have a smile that is...amused? Intrigued? Turned on, I realize with a small shudder that shifts the tightness from my chest to my pussy. I could die happily in this moment, surrounded by all these laughing people, with our husbands chatting to each other on the other side of the room, you here next to me lively and close enough to breathe in. And me with my warm pussy in my now decidedly-wet lacy panties.

"Let me cool your drink," you say, reaching for the bottle of champagne on the nearby table. The smile is still on your lips, your sparkling blue eyes not leaving mine and becoming somehow darker, more intense.

It happens in a moment - the warmth of my chest suddenly invaded by a line of very cold, very wet champagne. I can feel it spilling over the large soft curve of my right breast, slipping into the depths of my cleavage and settling, shockingly, uncomfortably into the supporting line of my corset.

I look at you in surprise - my understanding perhaps a little dulled by the wine and the fact that all my thoughts and energies had been gathering in my pussy until mere second earlier.

"Oh, my goodness! I am so sorry, my dear," you say. "Your poor dress! Such clumsiness on my part." You say it loudly, emphatically and I can see in your eyes that the latter part is a lie.

"Come." You grab my hand. "Let me take you upstairs and we'll see what we can find for you to change into."

I am still a little in shock as you lead me from the noisy warmth of the party into the cool, dark hall. You close the door and the party noise becomes more distant.

It's just the two of us.

Dropping all of the frivolity, you suddenly look very focused.

"Now, darling, let's get you out of that wet dress."

I can only see the dim outline of things in the hall and the stairs are shades of black against black, but you don't turn on the light. Instead, I let myself be led by you holding me reassuringly, purposefully, with your cool, sexy hand.

The warmth of my body is heating up the wet bodice and corset, and as the temperature of the fabrics becomes less shocking, the situation begins to sink in. We are going to a private place together. You did this on purpose. You wanted me naked. You want me.

I feel shivers radiating from my heavy chest and gathering in my pelvis. I can feel my breath getting harder and harder to control. My pussy grows to a swelling, glowing, ripe center of my existence. It gets almost hard to walk.

You must sense this. You pause. You pull me close.

"Almost there," you whisper, one hand on my waist. The other pushing a stray lock of hair from my face and then tracing its way down my cheek, my neck, my exposed collarbone.

I sigh softly, forgetting to say anything in response.

And then we are in your room. We breathe together for a moment, the moonlight highlighting your shimmering, slight form as you close the door gently and lock it.

You walk slowly to the middle of the room, slipping behind me, kissing my neck gently. You slide the zipper of my dress down and guide the wet dress over my curves and onto the floor. A moan escapes me as I feel your hand sliding down my back and caressing my breasts, my chest, my waist.

You gently lift my slip over my body and over my head. I watch it as it floats lightly from your fingers to the floor. You are now standing in front of me, smoothing my hair and running your fingertips down the back of my neck.

"You are gorgeous," you say. "So sexy." And your lips touch mine, sweet, firm, exhilarating.

I pull you closer. I want to touch all of you, to feel all of your tight body, to know your energy as it builds before you cum. As I lean into your kiss, exploring your textures with my tongue, I use my hands to search for the way to release you from your dress. I find it in the form of a small zipper on the side and I savor the feeling of delicately extracting you from your dress. I feel a special thrill as I realize you have no bra and panties underneath.

"Oh my god," I breath, "you are perfect."

And you are. I can see your breasts in the moonlight. Your nipples stand out alluringly on small, beautifully formed breasts - just as I've been imagining for months. I run my hand along them; first, savoring their contours, then focused on your hardening nipples. I circle the nipples slowly, enjoying how they increase in firmness and as well as my reaction in my own nipples, which by now are pushing against the constraints of my corset.

"I want you so much," I say. It comes out as a whisper between kisses and through my hungry lips.

I can feel you quiver in response and breathe in quickly. Your bed is behind you and I move forward, delicately easing you on to it. With an urgency that I can't control, I ease off my stockings, my now sopping panties, and my corset.

Desperate for you, I feel I must touch all of you, mind and body, with all of me. I feel your hard nipples against mine, your pussy connecting with mine, your lips exploring mine. My fingers begin teasing your clit. Like your nipples, it hardens and swells under my urging and, as before, I feel my own clit become hard in response. I slip my fingers into your pussy, savouring your heat and impressed by your slick excitement.

You moan as I bring my fingers, wetted by your pussy, back up to play with your clit. Caressing, stroking, speeding up and then reducing to a slow, gentle tease while I kiss your ear and lick my way down your neck.

Moaning, you melt into my hand before exploding into a full orgasm. You cry out and I feel all of your body twisting with ecstasy. This orgasm comes in several waves, and I savour holding and touching you as they wash over your beautiful body. I nuzzle into your neck, kissing you gently as the last wave drifts away leaving you sighing very softly in my arms.

"You beautiful, talented thing," you whisper thickly.

You gaze at me as though memorizing this moment and then, with a new energy, you rouse yourself and press me down. Our positions reversed, I am lying spread out on your feather duvet.

You start with a kiss, your warm pussy pressed against mine. Your fingers run through my hair, circling, tugging gently. And then you arch down, your lips tracing their way down my neck, over my breast. You stop to lick and then nibble first one nipple and then the other. I am moaning now and telling you how good it feels - I think. I'm so deep in I can't really tell what is in my head and what I am vocalizing.

You pause for a moment to look into my eyes. You smile a little devilishly and then move down my stomach and to my pussy with clear determination, kissing and licking as you make your way down.

My pussy already feels like it's overwhelmed with wanting and as soon as you touch it, I cry out.

"Shhh, not yet," you say, your breath warm on my clit.

I bite my lip and try to hold off a little longer as your tongue circles my clit. You slide your tongue down, then up, licking firmly, in lines and circles. I get to the edge of cumming, so you switch to kissing and lightly sucking.

"Please..." I manage to get out through the overwhelming pleasure and desire that is now controlling my pussy and fogging my brain.

"Hmmm?"

"Please," I beg again.

You take pity on me and start firmly licking my clit. Sliding two fingers into my pussy, you start slowly exploring, but switch to fucking me deeply when you realize how ready I am.

I feel the world getting slow, foggy and then everything comes together in a beautiful, rolling symphony of lust and pleasure and satisfaction. I gasp for air for a moment before the next one hits and I let it roll over me, around me, through me. Slowly, everything comes back into focus, with your tender tongue resting still on my clit.

I pull you up to me and kiss you - tasting your desire...as well as myself on your lips.

We pause for a moment to study each other in the dim light, our eyes caressing the other's face.

In that perfect moment, the noise from the party drifts up the stairs, released by someone opening the door below and there is a footstep in the hall.

Emmi_
Emmi_
1 Followers