All Comments on 'The Event (The Survivalist Theory) Ch. 02'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
petertowerspetertowersabout 7 years ago

Worth the wait, looking forward to subsequent chapters.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Janice becomes Janine?

First chapter his assistant's name is Janice, but in this chapter it is changed to Janine. What gives? You need to keep your cast of characters straight, maybe on a paper pad by your computer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks but no thanks !

I found the concept of the story interesting but I deliberately skipped the first chapter because of the incest aspect. As you hadn’t put it in the same category again I thought it was safe to read. Drop the bullshit “sci-fi” category and just call it what it is.

There’s no fucking chance that nature would manipulate the species to fuck those who are biologically related to each other, in the event that pregnancy occurs persistent inbreeding will produce mutated offspring. That’s not beneficial to the species as a whole. As you can probably guess, to me the concept of incest is an absolute no, a vomit inducing turn off. I’ve really enjoyed several of your stories but this one was like being plunged into roach infested icy water, consider the previous erotic buzz killed.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES