'The Everleigh Twins ATF Ch. 02

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
2.1k words
4.08
5.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much larger and more well build than him Bill thought it strange to see the large male completely hairless. The punishment posture collar limiting his head movement the secured man looked straight ahead on seeing her enter.

Proud as a peacock Dominatrix Janice strutted into the room with the cutest maid anyone ever did see at her side.

"Maid Sassy...go to the cabinet bring the crème and razors and some lavender scented body lotion."

"Yes Ma'am."

Thinking it meant she was well trained Bill was impressed to see the maid dip into a curtsy before attending to her instructions.

A glance his way sent a shiver through the spine of the nameless male. Drool running down either side of his mouth the other man dropped his head as though he knew better than to make a sound.

"Look if it's money you need I'm sure we can work something out."

The second the words came out from Bill he knew he'd spoken out of turn. A simple glare by the professional Mistress silenced him. Walking over to the other man her single finger lifted the head by the chin.

"44...2..1..2...how's my pet this morning?...or is it evening then again maybe it's the afternoon."

Hearing him addressed as a number free of a man's name Bill drew back. Being trained as a submissive ready to do her bidding 44-212 rarely remembered days or weeks or even time.

Her hand ran across the tattoo on his hairless mound the same as the barcode number at the base of his neck the numbers 44-212 had the words 'property of Mistress Janice' above it.

"There's my big strong man so eager to please your Mistress Janice now...I've been pleased with you lately...you're making such progress I think you've earned a reward."

The words fell out from behind the ball-gag

"Eeesssss Issstress...ankkkk you."

"So respectful...so obedient...so different than when we first met."

Was it a year ago or only a few months or so?... Truth was '44-212' couldn't recall he just knew he'd become a devoted supplicant to the dominatrix that had trained and conditioned him.

The process was straight forward...tame them...break them...then train them. Often the case when one gets into internet porn he had wanted something other than conventional vanilla sex. Stumbling onto Mistress Janice's site late one Friday night he soon discovered she was far from conventional.

Signing a waiver 11 months earlier he was welcomed to her dungeon and life that was filled with guidance from a dominant woman who would accept nothing less than full control. The straight male's masculine cockiness swiftly gave way to a level of submissiveness he hadn't thought he was capable of.

Affirming her intellectual superiority it proved size matter little when confronted with a powerful woman highly skilled in the art of behavioral conditioning.

Standing in a power pose in front of Bill the dominatrix smiled seeing the t-girl Sassy approach.

"Yes sweetie...so pretty today...remember how we've talked about what fun it can be in the right moments to show off your intimate wear?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well this is one of those time's."

The back of Janice's knuckles lightly ran across the former regular male's cheek-line. A girlish blush rose up on the face of Sassy as the maid turned to the side letting Mistress Janice unzip her uniform in back.

A coquettish smile on her face as she stared at Bill the t-girl gave off a wiggle letting her breasts in the bra and petticoats sway as the piece fell to the floor. The pre-op gurl slipped her thumbs in and lowered the petti's so thrilled she had a full rounded pretty bottom. The product of a Brazilian butt lift procedure the curvature gave her the look any young woman would enjoy having.

"Sassy attend to your chore...from the neck down not a hair is to remain... I feel like a sip of champagne...have 36...411 ready upon my return."

"Yes my Mistress understood."

Realizing he'd been given 'his' number Bill watched on as the t-girl took to her task.

Oddly it felt nice to have the hair removed while feeling disconcerting as he contemplated what he'd tell his wife Regina as to why he no longer had any body hair. A point of manly pride in their hairiness a tear came to Bill's eye as Sassy slowly ran the shaver along his arm leaving a trail of smoothness behind.

"Money? I have all the money I want why would you think I need any you may offer...besides that...is it really yours 36-411?... looked to me like a payoff bribe for that pending legislation?"

Dominatrix Janice held the phone up so he could once more see the video from the locker room at the club.

The arrow hit its mark. Clear as a sunny day at the end of the blow job and fucking he received the cash in hand that Jack had given him.

"You've only yourself to blame...yet perhaps I could give you an alternative ...should I send this off to the media or are you amenable to a new experience...one I actually think you'll come to enjoy in the days ahead...let's get off on the right foot before we discuss the benefits of change and transformation...be respectful of your new mistress...tell me what is your new name?"

"36-411 Mistress."

Designed to reduce his hold on his old personality Mistress Janice smiled on hearing it. Her arms wrapped around Sassy giving the t-girl reason to coo.

"Baby slip your panties down let's have you show off your clitty jewelry to my new pet."

Hooking her thumbs into the thong Sassy slid out of her panties. Bill looked to see the tiny chastity cage between the gurls legs. In some ways it was hard to believe he had ever been a man of 28.

"Sassy darling you're getting so small I really think the time has come to discuss having a vagina there."

Arching her back against the woman Sassy could feel Janice unhook her bra. The perky pair of c-cup sized breasts came into full view. The t-girl clutched at her straight 22" length hair pulling the bleach blond locks alongside her head.

"Oh Ma'am I'd like to have a pussy...think how lovely it would look to have a beautiful flower between my legs."

"Yes my pretty devotee so different then when we came to meet that weekend in the bar."

Janice looked at Bill as she took off her cap-sleeved sequenced jacket. Her large breasts on full display were held in place by the crimson colored corset. Staring at the breasts of Janice and Sassy Bill felt his penis stirring.

"Like many males Sassy had been so afraid of femininity yet look at her now she's become what she was once scared of...as I said new experiences can be so enlightening nod you head if you agree."

Bill did as he was told.

"...tell me have you ever had a man kiss and fondle you 36-411?"

An early sign of acceptance he responded without hesitating.

"No mistress Janice."

"Very well life is often about exploring the unknown."

Moving over Janice released 44-212 leading him to stand in front of Bill after she removed his posture collar. At 5' 10' '36-411' had to look up at the imposing figure of the larger 6' 5" man.

"Go ahead pet I told you a reward was in order."

His arms rippling with muscles 44-212 moved in close kissing Bill full on the mouth as his hand jostled his balls before wrapping around Bill's dick. At first hesitant he soon gave in to his carnal urges.

The mistress stood along the side close enough to whisper. Sassy held her body next to Janice's as though the woman was a mother figure. Click after click on her phone the dominatrix took the pictures of the two men kissing.

Pulling back the large muscular man held both cocks in his meaty hand. His 7" cock made Bill's shorter 5" piece seem small. Lowering to the floor 44-212 dropped to his knees putting his lips on the cock.

There'd been a time when sucking a dick seemed revolting yet under the guidance of his mistress the man grew to enjoy the act.

Stepping back further Janice got a fuller view on the video.

"What do you think the headline will read?...local politician meets new constituent? ...or maybe Bill Smith forgoing his former name now answers to the number 36-411."

Pausing it she looked at him.

"Better ask for permission pet."

Bill his breath heaving his cock at the ready so aroused from feeling 44-212 expertly bring him to the edge of coming had never needed to ask for the 'Ok' to orgasm. Yet he couldn't remember ever being so turned on.

"Mistress Janice may I please release."

"Know this that little plaything will be kept under lock and key once you come...but go ahead it will give you something to remember knowing I'll be your keyholder for the foreseeable future...snow ball 44-212."

Feeling frisky Sassy let her caged penis frottage against her mistress's leg.

All Bill could hear was the word 'twink' as Janice lightly whispered to Sassy 'once we shed some weight off that frame he'll make for a lovely twink'.

"Oh my god...eeewwww fuck...here I come."

His cock erupted with all the masculine aggression normally expected. The pent-up energy had him spurting out blast after blast of warm cream into the mouth. Lifting up a grin on his face the larger man slid close kissing Bill.

The second he felt the warm jizz filling his mouth Bill knew he was about to swallow his own man-juice.

Feeling drained of his energy Bill turned on hearing his phone buzz. As Janice read the text she pulled up a smile in her face.

"Regina...I like the name it almost sounds regal...It seems your Mrs. will stay the week at her mother's coming home Sunday...shall we send off a picture with our reply pet 36?...or just a simple 'ok...I love you'."

36-411 pleaded with her.

"Please Mistress...just the 'Ok' thank you."

"A whole week plus 2 days...that changes things...later we'll send in a work email so no one will miss you."

His hand against the wall the large man used his finger in search of Bill's rosebud entrance. It said something that he addressed the maid the way he did.

"Miss Sassy...could I please have some lube and his plug now?"

Maid Sassy giggled out thrilled to be higher up the food chain in her Mistress's eyes than him.

36-411's limp biscuit easily slid into the chastity cage as Mistress Janice turned the lock putting the key on her pendent necklace. She looked at the release form Bill signed blowing on it to make sure the ink was dry.

Holding still he looked on to see the stainless steel BDSM collar put around his neck. Free of protest she led him by leash on all fours to the puppy cage he would be staying in in the small room next door.

Jack Wollfer looked out the window of his office like any other one on Monday's he often got little work done. The payoff completed at the golf tournament he considered that the weekend had been a successful one. An hour after he'd left for work Naoma and Betty pulled up in front of his home.

Betty sat on the couch a good friend to Jack's wife Marilyn as well to Naoma she held the woman's hand after taking a sip of her coffee.

"Marilyn...when Naoma let me know ...well we're such good friends I just had to tell you...I know the video will be hard to look at yet maybe some good will come from it..."

Marilyn looked at Naoma then back at Betty.

"He's at it again isn't he...why do men cheat?...honestly I should boot him out this time...let me see it...you know I keep in touch with my divorce lawyer...hell I should have her on speed dial."

Marilyn her hand at her mouth looked at the video for a second time.

"Thanks for taking this Naoma...you say you were about to walk into the bathroom when you heard all the commotion."

"Yes me and my friend Janice...you know those country clubs ...sometimes it's so hard to find the ladies powder room...anyway we ended up going through the men's locker room and kind of stumbled onto it...if it was me in the very least I'd forbid him any contact with Bill Smith moving forward"

As Marilyn turned off the video of her husband Jack's infidelity with Bambi and Amber she looked at Betty and Naoma.

"Consider it done ladies...now what else were you thinking?"

"You know Naoma has an idea that may be better than divorcing him Marilyn...yet I must tell you it will require a higher level of commitment and diligence on your part...tell me...are you familiar with the term role-reversal in a female led relationship... and do you know much about the application of female hormones?"

End of part 2 ...