'The Everleigh Twins ATF Ch. 06

Story Info
Erotic Trans/Gay Femdom.
3k words
4.55
4.7k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Smith had been the kind of politician that smoked cigars always at the ready for a backroom deal. He had practiced the politics of resentment seeking to divide rather than welcome compromise with those that opposed his viewpoint.

His wife Regina had put up with so much over the years that once Janice made her introduction to her as a therapist the two became more than just acquaintances.

As the president of the town he was often the deciding vote in many matters affecting the community. Under the influence of the two women his politics was changing. He now deferred to their feminist agenda baffling many of his current supporters.

Janice put a text into Regina.

"Have you thought more about my suggestion?"

The woman replied.

"Yes if he is 'Bi' he's 'Bi'...so today would be a good day to start not to mention the other thing... if you're free come on by."

When Bill walked down the stairs carrying the basket filled with laundry he saw Janice in the den speaking with Regina. Her hand lifted motioning for him to enter as Regina spoke.

Month after month he had been losing weight with his thin frame now taking on the appearance of a twink he also had the weak arms to go with it.

"Tell me you've finished changing the sheets on the bed."

Regina looked at Janice as Bill nodded his head. Part of him was still scared at how much he deferred to Mistress Janice. Truth was Regina too had taken to dominating him as well.

"What do you think of his new hairstyle?"

Regina had his hair styled after giving him a color change. He now had a more youthful spiked-up look with the sides kept closely shaved thin.

"He looks cute as a blond...has he taken to wearing the chastity cage?"

"Yes that and a butt plug... here let's have you see...36-411..."

His mouth fell open at hearing the number.

"what? you didn't think I'd found out about that foolishness with those women at the golf outing...I want you naked remove those sweats and top and show off your cage and jeweled plug."

The moment Bill heard his number Janice assigned to him back those many months ago he realized Regina and her were closer than he thought.

Sheepishly he slipped his top and sweats off.

"Here baby...move closer don't be shy pet-36...he looks so slim and harmless especially without any body hair."

The knock on the door was loud and manly. Bent at the waist Bill's finger spreading his cheeks he looked at Regina as if to say 'even though i'm naked do you still want me to answer it?'.

Hiding behind the door as he opened it stunned to see 44-212 he stepped to the side letting the large beefy man walk in.

Mistress Janice was pleased to see the man she had trained into her pet the past 5 years arrive on time. A glance at Regina she smiled before speaking.

"I'm thinking cuckold..."

"Sounds delightfully wicked..."

Regina's hand lightly touched Janice at the wrist.

"...just give me a few minutes Janice."

Snapping her gum Janice stood behind the tripod adjusting the camera looking like she was channeling the legendary 70's soft-porn director Russ Meyer when he did 'Beyond the Valley of the Dolls'. Nicknamed 'King of the Nudies' his films such 'Super Vixens', 'Cherry Harry & Raquel' and 'Faster Pussycat kill kill' fueled the fantasy of many a man and boy at the time.

Forbidden to view such by the 'pezzonovante' of the church it was ironic they hypocritically preached while incubating thousands of younger males in the ways of underage gay-sex.

Doing her best to give off a 'Kitten with a whip' look Regina slipped on the ornate facial mask she'd picked up at the New Orleans Mardi Gras a few years back.

The winged look enhanced by the plume of feathers on the ends captured the dominant appearance she was aiming for. Slinking over slowly rolling her hips on each stride banging her riding crop on her leg she stood in front of the bed her husband Bill now made every morning.

"Ok...1, 2, 3...action...at her feet pets give them a kiss...wrap your arm around her leg on each side...careful with her stilettos those things can puncture ...now look up at the Mistress with a sense of admiration."

Hands balled into fists Regina rested them on her hips as the woman proudly lifted her chest upward. Staring at the camera lens peeking through the mask her eyes covered in deep layers of dark mascara conveyed the feeling of female superiority she felt.

On cue Bill lifted up standing on his knees Pet-36 pulled her husband into a hug giving 'Pet-44' a manly kiss. His hands squeezed his butt cheeks yet quickly moved away as Regina used her riding crop to swat Bill's fanny.

"Enough kissing ..time to fluff his cock."

He felt so gay as he bent down on all fours and slid the semi-flaccid dick in his mouth. As Pet-36 stood up Bill reached for the base of the cock before slipping his lips over the head of it.

"Honey look at me while you suck."

Her husband let his eyes drift upwards

"Very good pet...get him nice and hard...Holy Toledo that looks like it is 7" if it's one."

She lifted his chastity cage with her riding crop letting out a laugh as she did so.

"On the bed ...you can help guide that monster in."

As pet 36-212 laid down Regina put both legs on either side. Holding it straight up Bill watched as his wife slid the massive cock inside her vagina.

"Oh boy have I missed this...I forgot how nice it is to have my pussy filled with a meaty cock with some girth to it...now you be a good twink stay at my side and watch and maybe I'll let you lick his seed out when I'm finished."

Regina's hands pressing down on the wide masculine chest her hips lifted and fell slamming her vagina up and down on the thick cock. Having cheated on her for years Bill could feel a sense of how much that would hurt.

Yet there was more to it a feeling of inadequacy fell over him realizing he couldn't blame her. Like any woman Regina would prefer the larger thickness compared to his smaller piece of stick.

Come what may it was to be one of the first few times Jack was 'out' en femme with Marilyn. The woman had been slowly breaking him in by taking a few late evening drives together in her car the past month or two.

Jack at her side walking down the cobblestone sidewalk out for a Saturday spent shopping at boutiques Marilyn stopped to look in the display window. Still getting used to the feel of the spaghetti straps of the sleeveless top that gave a hint of his slim bare mid-drift part of Jack was afraid to lift his hands high knowing his underarms were kept feminine hairless.

He gave a brief stare at the body art on his arm. Jack's diminishing bicep muscle had a 2" heart shaped tattoo in the trans colors. The white stripe in the middle was followed by a pink line one on either side then a light blue strip on both ends.

The alpha with his arm around the shorter beta two gay men came near with one saying 'we support you' on seeing his tat. Marilyn looked up from the display window of the intimate wear shop.

The smaller gay man feeling free to express his true nature let his hand touch the inked-up body part.

"That is so trans-adorable...you know I'm proud you are out sister."

Jack was taken aback with his hair long enough to do it after half a year of growing it out he tilted his head to the side giving a brief clutch to the silkiness before flipping it in back.

Put and kept there by Marilyn being in a feminine cocoon rarely going out he hadn't realized just how much his appearance was changing.

Between the dieting and female hormones month after month his weight dropped to 133 pounds until he had that thin attractiveness most females strive for. The smooth complexion a by-product of eflora cream and laser hair removal treatments let Jack give off a sweet smile free of any hair follicles on his face.

Out of habit his fingers nervously touched the gold 2" hoop earrings in his pierced ears as his other hand held the shoulder strap of the purse Marilyn had him carrying.

One that he'd been practicing at Marilyn's insistence it came out in a pleasant yet soft voice.

"Thank you it's only a few weeks old."

The older man looked at the campaign button Marilyn wore assuming she was the dominant.

"You know they are coming after us this time...this next election for town president is important ...Bill Smith and his supporters...they want to strip away a lot of progress we've made."

Marilyn responded.

"I know all about what's at stake...I'm vice-chair for my feminist group...we're going to live stream the upcoming debate from my home... having said that something tells me things will work out...Bill is no longer who we all thought...his wife tells me he has had a 'road to Damascus' moment that has given him a new perspective."

"I'm Sam and this is my Biff...Any chance we could come by to watch?"

"Sure let's do this here take our picture and I'll send you a text with the details with our names and address."

Sam held her i-phone and watched Marilyn give a quick brush out to Jack's hair. Seconds later the woman applied some lipstick to Jack's upper and lower lip. Capturing a little off the edges with her thumbs she dotted his cheek-line and spread it out giving a blush look to his cheeks.

Moving her face next to Jack's the two held still as Sam clicked off a picture of Marilyn with her arm around her husband. Scrunching his shoulders in from the hug he felt the slight movement of what he knew was developing on his chest.

The phone back in her hand with a smile on her face Marilyn played with the 'snap- chap' app before sending the text off.

The ping announced the arrival with Biff opening the text.

"Well it's nice to meet you Marilyn and Katie...Katie honey you look so cute with those 'Snapchat' kitten ears whiskers and little black dot on your nose."

Jack was stunned at hearing his new name a glance at Marilyn had him looking at the text picture to see the pair of fun kitty-kat ears and kitten look that gave him the playful appearance the app was known for.

A blast of an estrogen rush swam throughout his body.

Saying their good-bye's Marilyn turned to look back in the window of the intimate wear shop. The single word came out in a soft voice

"Katie?"

Her head pulled up to look at him.

"Yes Katie!"

Marilyn said it with an emphasis as though proud she had first emasculated then feminized him to the point it only made sense her husband answer to a feminine name from now on.

" ...you like it don't you?...your new name...I think it's pretty...and to be honest I think it fits now too."

Her hand on his back they looked at the articles of lingerie on display on the headless mannequin in the window.

"Stockings feel sooo silky smooth...the way the garter tabs pull...how tight they can be made to feel...especially when in high heels."

Her hand drifted lower rubbing his bottom cheeks in the pair of skinny jeans. With no wallet in a back pocket there to ruin the smoothness her fingers glided along the rounded surface.

His painted lips pursed into a girlish smile Jack felt a wave of objectification roll over him. Here he was out in public and it was his ass that was being played with.

"You're thinking about it baby ...aren't you?...how cute you'd look in stockings and heels...and what about the matching peek-a-boo bra of the teddy and the matching panties?...I think we both know it's time you had a proper bra fitting..."

The many months of female hormones had drained him of near any assertiveness as he turned he felt the pleasant wiggle. The gentle downward slope of his budding breasts ended with the nipples firming up as he looked at her. Would he protest could he protest or what Marilyn had just said be acknowledged taking their relationship to a new place.

Feeling so docile he smiled and looked at her knowing she was right that he was moving closer to his womanhood. Her statement was met with silence and the pretty way he looked as Marilyn continued.

"...After all they're only going to get to bigger."

Her words an acknowledgement she had said what they both knew existed. Jack looked Marilyn in the eye as he did it he could feel his nipples go hard showing themselves against the soft lightweight material of his sleeveless top.

"Darling that is so pretty looking...the way they're developing tells us both something hmmmm?"

The skyscraper heels on he slithered cat-like onto the bed. The feeling of his breasts hanging down as they swayed peeking out of the cup-less bra was a new sensation. The fishnet teddy ended around his neck in a puff of material thin and fluid his body gently moved like a kitty-kat of a sex kitten.

Marilyn had been right the taut pull of the garter tabs attached to the thigh-high stockings gave him a feeling of allurement connected to the lace trimmed waist-cinching suspender-belt.

Aided by the female hormones the months of wearing his locked chastity cage had trained his penis to remain soft. Now tucked away in the lacy thong the dick felt sensitive without being hard. Even the head of the cock felt more like a clit than a man's rod.

His body turning his back fell to the mattress. His hairless arms feeling weak yet pretty he gave a glance to see the manicured look of his contoured nails polished in the deep red. They too added to his feline look of a feminine sex object.

On Marilyn's approach he felt the need to lift and spread his legs high. The stockings looked so pretty to see his legs ending with the high heels made Katie feel sexy in a girly girl kind of way. The open in back the knickers showed of the jeweled anal plug.

Surrounding his head like a halo the lengthy hair full of volume added to his altered appearance. They were there and there was little he could do about it.

Crowned with beautiful large areolas and nipples his breasts gave off a wiggle reminding the budding t-girl he was on his way to living a life in the Lady pond. Like the 'little train that could' they were making their way from an a-cup to a lovely pair of B's.

Marilyn feeling so superior made a point of it standing in front of the bed. The Heidi Klum Heidi Underwire bra lifted the woman's sumptuous breasts up. The quick movement in back her fingers unhooked the brassiere showing off her luscious twins.

Lowering her matching panties the stiffness of the strap-on cock came into view. Had it been 5 or was it 6 months since he last had sex being taken that morning in bed with the imitation phallus?

Full bodied her efforts the past year at weightlifting showed in her muscled biceps and taut waistline. Her eyes filled with aggression how many women had wanted their husbands to feel what that had at having to be taken with a cock? Marilyn moved onto the bed ready to plunder and concur. The feel of the strap-on cock pressing against his thigh she lowered down and kissed Katie.

Her hand scooped up Katie's left boobie giving a gentle squeeze she pressed her lips hard kissing him deeply. His dwindling masculinity had him try and lift up. It had always been him that was the aggressor he was the one that was always on top.

Perhaps it was the estrogen coursing through his body yet he couldn't work up the strength to do it this time. It felt so much easier to just lie there and accept that he'd now become the sexual submissive between the two.

"Sweetie that is so cute on your part is it even going to get hard?...do you want me to take off my strap-on...do you want to be the one on top like the old days."

Her hand ran along the soft head of the penis pressing against his panties. Flicking her single finger she treated it like a clit.

"Hmmm darling...or would you rather welcome me inside you 'Katie'?...you know I'll make you climax after all every woman deserves having her orgasms...you'll be no different in that regard...I know just how to make you squeal like a bride on her wedding night Katie."

Emphasizing the word Katie she stared at him as though challenging him to defer to her authority. One day every month like clockwork Marilyn had been milking him dry free of any real sexual feelings the effort drained him of his seed absent any orgasm.

"Oh Marilyn ...I need to feel you inside me."

"Sure baby...I must caution you once you've been taken by a strap-on you'll never want to go back to how it was."

Katie's panties pulled to the side he looked between his budding breast as Marilyn slowly eased it in. Arching his back he let a little whimper of surrender escape.

"Wooo sweetie your tight...oh yea...tight but nice...Honey you have gorgeous nipples

...the more i think of it i must say...no more pretending to be a husband...you're going to make such a lovely housewife."

The End...for now