The Evolution of a Hotwife

Story Info
Husband reminisces about his wife's transition to a hotwife.
2.4k words
4.12
32.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting back in the corner watching a very large cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt. Her cunt lips seemly grasping at his cock as he withdrew it to try to pull it back into her. At her head she was lovingly licking the head of the cock that had just finished fucking her. Another head was at her breast teasing her nipple while he slowly stroked his erect cock. I guessed he would be next to fuck her. I wondered how many more she wanted. I knew I would go last to reclaim her and to get that exquisite feeling of fucking my wife's cunt when it was full of fresh cum. As I stroked my cock, I idly reflected on how we got here...

I guess it started when we were first dating. My then girlfriend, now wife and partner in crime, had a very shapely set of tits and guys were always trying to catch a glimpse. I didn't mind. I thought it was kinda hot that others wanted what I had.

When we were having sex she would tell me who had tried to see down her front and even if she had given them a little flash.

After one party we were fucking and she seemed particularly wet.

"Roger caught me in the kitchen tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"He came up behind me and grabbed my breasts."

"What did you do?"

"Don't be mad but he was very gentle and I enjoyed the feeling. I didn't try to stop him."

"Just on the outside?"

"Well yes initially, but it felt so good that when he reached inside my bra, I didn't stop him then either. I could feel him getting hard as he pushed his body into me."

"Did you touch his cock?"

"No someone came into the room and we had to stop. Would you mind if I had touched it? I wanted to."

"Did you want to fuck him?"

"Well, I didn't think of it then but I have been imagining it was him fucking me now. Sorry."

"Well that is a shock. Don't be sorry. I actually think it is hot."

The image of my girlfriend fucking my mate's cock and the wetness of her pussy was too much for me and I unloaded deep inside her.

"Well you certainly enjoyed that." She said with a grin.

"And you were so wet that you obviously loved him feeling you up."

"Yes I did. What about next time someone feels me up? What do you want me to do?"

That was a hard one.

"On condition that you tell me everything, go for it. But no fucking, promise me."

"OK."

Soon she was telling me about how big and hard my mates' cocks were and comparing them to my cock. One or two were longer or thicker but most seemed to be smaller. I don't have a porno style horse cock but have been told by a couple of very reliable sources that it is definitely longer and thicker than average.

She loved stroking their cocks as they played with her tits. Mostly she stroked them through their clothes but for her favourites she would take their cock out and jerk them off. She didn't much like giving blow jobs. I think one or two guys before me may have surprised her with a mouthful of cum without any warning, which she did not appreciate.

She swore black and blue that no one had touched her pussy and she hadn't fucked anyone but she was always so wet and slippery when we got home.

Life went on with semi-regular parties with our group of friends. This was back in the day when people were not so open about sexual things and wives/girlfriends playing up was definitely frowned upon. None of my mates ever admitted to touching her up. They may have thought negatively of me but little did they know that they were contributing greatly to our sex life and I was the one fucking that juicy cunt when they had gone home. I also knew who the little dicks were.

-oOo-

Time passed and we moved away to live and work in a small mining town.

The social life there ratcheted up a notch or two as there wasn't anything much to do except bbq and party. There were rumours of wife swapping and the like but none of our new friends admitted to it.

The advantage of outdoor bbq's was that there were plenty of dark corners where she could sneak to and have little chance of being caught. We had to be discrete in our games however due to it being a small town.

We became particularly close to one guy, Steve, who seemed mesmerised by her tits. He was always finding an excuse to get her alone with him, away from prying eyes.

After one party at their place she was particularly excited when we started fucking.

"You are very wet and randy tonight. What happened?"

"I think I broke a rule."

"You fucked him?"

"No but I desperately wanted to."

"What did you do?"

"We went far into the shadows. You know how much he loves my tits so I didn't wear a bra. I let him take them out and he couldn't stop sucking on my nipples and massaging them. The feeling went straight to my pussy."

"I'm sorry, but I was so turned on that I took his hand and placed it on my pussy."

"Don't be sorry. Tell me what happened." This was getting very interesting.

"I undid my jeans and let him finger me. I was so wet. He fingered my clit until I came. I almost screamed I came so hard."

Wow.

"But you didn't fuck him?"

"No. I did take his cock out after I had cum."

"And?"

"I stroked him for a little while and then got down on my knees and sucked him. He tasted great. I so wanted him to fuck me."

"Did he cum?"

"Yes, all over my tits." She giggled, "And you didn't even notice."

The thought of my wife's tits covered in his cum sent me over the edge and came with a loud groan.

As I was getting up I felt her tits.

"Yes they are a bit sticky. That is so hot."

Again life continued on. We got to the stage where we were always the last to leave Steve's parties. I would pretend to be asleep or to go home leaving them there alone.

She would lead him to a place where I was able to sneak up and watch. Many a time I jerked off while watching him finger her and suck on her tits. Luckily, being younger then I was still able to get it up for our after party fucking when she got home.

-oOo-

The time came for a holiday on the coast.

One particular nightclub seemed to be particularly bouncing. It was probably the effect of too many drinks but I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"No one knows us here. Try to pick someone up and we can go back to our room."

She gave me a surprised look. "Really? OK."

I did a circuit of the club and by the time I got back to her she was chatting animatedly to a good looking young guy. I came up and she introduced us.

"John this is Mike. Mike this is my husband John." We shook hands.

"Mike has been hitting on me. He asked me to join him at his apartment. I asked him if he was happy with you joining in he could join us at out hotel. I explained that you would probably want to watch and he thought it would be a fantastic idea. I suspect this is not the first time he has helped a couple out."

"Great," I said. "Let's go."

"One thing though," said Mike. "No male to male stuff. I am strictly a pussy man."

"No problem."

There wasn't much conversation on the way to our room but you could cut the atmosphere with a knife.

Once inside I decided to break the ice straight away and lead everyone to the bedroom.

"Let's get started."

Mike didn't need any encouragement. While I stood back he proceeded to undress my wife. When she was naked he stood back to admire her and started to remove his shirt. She went down on her knees and undid his trousers.

As she lowered his trousers and underwear his hard cock sprang out in front of her face. At that point I thought that was the hottest sight I had seen. Little did I know that even better was to come.

He was a pretty good looking young guy. Good physique, he obviously worked out, with a very good sized cock. He was uncut and I think this was the closest she had ever been to a cock that was uncut. She studied it closely pulling the foreskin back and forward as she did so. Her tongue flicked out to lick the pre-cum seeping out. She licked her lips, looked at me, smiled and guided his cock into her mouth staring into my eyes as she did so. She looked away and started concentrating on his cock, bobbing her head up and down and also stroking with one hand. She really must be into this guy to be sucking his cock. I felt a little pang of jealousy.

I sat down and began my own stroking.

I didn't know whether to be excited or angry/jealous. I was all of those but desperately wanted to see it happen.

He gently fucked her mouth while she played with her pussy with one hand. I was loving the sight. Eventually he asked her to lie on the bed.

I was surprised how wantonly she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. The no fucking rule was clearly going to be enthusiastically broken.

He crawled between her legs. All I could see was his head bobbing up and down the length of her slit as she moaned in pleasure. Would she go all the way I wondered.

Finally she reached down to pull him up and I heard the magic words.

"Fuck me. I need your cock now." As my head nearly exploded.

He crawled up to her and this time I made sure I had a clear view of what was about to happen.

He ran the head of his cock up and down her cunt slit. I could see how wet she was, how engorged her inner and outer lips were and how her juices glistened on his cock head. He positioned his cock at her entrance.

I glanced up at her to make sure she was ok and she stared straight into my eyes. Suddenly her eyelids got very heavy and her eyes rolled back and she shuddered.

I tore my eyes away from hers to see the final couple of inches of his cock sliding into her.

They took a moment and then started moving. He was clearly experienced as he started slow and waited for her to build up before he started slamming into her. She came at least once, or maybe it was one long orgasm.

I am not into male to male but the sight of his cock, covered with her juices, slamming into her between her swollen cunt lips was far better than any of my fantasies.

Finally he groaned and announced he was about to cum.

Almost simultaneously we both said, "Cum inside."

I watched in awe as he emptied his balls into her and she thrust her hips up to get him deep as possible.

I stood up and waited for him to get off the bed. I held her legs wide open and watched as his cum started to dribble out of her slit. That was so fucking hot. My wife's cunt was full of a stranger's cum. I lowered myself down, ran the head of my cock from her arsehole to her pussy hole to gather as much cum on it as possible and unceremoniously shoved my cock into her cunt.

She looked up at me. "You're not angry?"

"Absolutely not. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. The way your eyes rolled back and the sight of his hard cock sliding into your cunt. It was amazing."

"Something else that is amazing. The feel of your freshly fucked cunt with his load inside you. You are so wet and silky smooth."

Of course I didn't last long and soon added my own load to her cunt.

After we had shown Mike out we lay there cuddling.

"Thank you so much," I said. "That was amazing."

"No, thank you for letting me be so thoroughly fucked."

After a moment of thought, she whispered.

"When can we do it again? Can I fuck Steve?"

I knew then that I was hooked on the sight of a strange cock spring out in her face, the look in her eyes as cock slid into her, strange cock burying itself in her and best of all the feeling of fucking a freshly fucked cunt with a load of cum inside.

-oOo-

Unfortunately our friend Steve was not into threesomes or me watching. My wife never asked him directly but sounded him out over time and the response to such hypothetical situations was always so negative that we never pushed it.

I did give her permission to fuck him and we had many very pleasurable nights with me fucking her freshly fucked, cum filled cunt while she described in detail what they had done.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and we moved back to the city to get better jobs.

We soon found a swingers club which became our favourite.

-oOo-

My reminiscing was interrupted by the sounds of silence. All three guys had finished with her.

The globules of cum leaking out of her cunt were just too enticing. I watched for a moment then put my head between her legs and gave her clit a quick flick of my tongue. Then up on all fours I smiled down at her and slid straight into her, balls deep as she wrapped her legs around my waist to pull me deeper. Ahh, the ecstasy of fucking a freshly fucked cunt.

-oOo-