All Comments on 'The Evolution of a Hotwife'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck Crap.

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

surprise surprise. Our own little cuck-wannabe 26thNC is posting dumbassed comments again.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Since 26thNC disapproved - I had to read it ... yeah, this was hot, AF. 5 stars.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many people who will read this have experienced the same or want to experience the same. Otherwise well written.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I too love watching my wife get fucked and then reclaiming her.

peterheer51peterheer51about 2 years agoAuthor

MikeOrMikey

Yes it is great isn't it.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

Gracefully written and sexy. And it's nice to see (for a change) a Loving Wives story that's true to the original spirit of Loving Wives, rather than a celebration of Traditional Morality and wifely chastity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You clearly deleted most of the negative comments. No way this story in Loving Wives would have flown with a low score and so few comments. BTW, I can’t say that I blame you. Get rid of the hateful stuff.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

I still fondly remember the first time I slipped my cock into my wife's cum filled pussy. There is no feeling like it. Thanks for the very sexy story.

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

Happy Wife = Happy Life! What more can be said? Thank You for this wonderful story.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold6 months ago

Fantastic, more please.i would be feeding on all that delicious cum

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice story. Nothing better than having a wife who teases and flirts knowing how much it arouses her husband. My wife found out early on the effect it had on me and we soon entered into a stag vixen marriage. Reclaiming her cum filled pussy as she tells me all the details gives me such a tremendous orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the story. It was "sharing" the way it should be. The wife was An attractive woman who enjoyed sex and could get it easily. The husband was a voyeur who also enjoyed sex and reclaiming his wife after her exploits. There was a brief mention of a swingers club. To me, this couple would be the perfect swingers if he enjoyed being with other women.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 month ago

When everyone in the group wants to share, it is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I want to add my vote to those saying that fucking a cum filled pussy is an exquisite feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...