The Ex

Story Info
He came to pick up a box of his things... and to say goodbye.
1.4k words
4.14
9.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ex

Her mouth waters as he leans in to kiss her. Their lips meet hesitantly. As the kiss grows deeper, their tongues dance. Her arms wrap around his waist as his move from her waist to caress her face. His fingers wrapping themselves up in her hair, her nails gently scratching the nape of his neck. His thumb gently pushes up her chin and he leaves lingering kisses along her jaw line, up to her ear and down her neck. He pushes the cloth from her left shoulder and licks her hot skin. She spreads her hands on his chest and pushing him away as much as she can, begins to unbutton his shirt.

His breath catches as he grabs her braless breasts through her shirt. He squeezes them and swallows her groan with his kiss. He moves his hands to her hips, pulls her to him, and rubs against her. She inhales sharply as she feels his arousal against her belly. He plays with her nipples through the thin fabric. She grabs the hem of her shirt and rips it over her head. He backs up toward the bed, sitting on the edge with her standing between his knees.

His mouth finds her again, feeding himself on the whimpers of pleasure she makes in response to his fingers rolling and pinching her nipples. She unbuttons her jeans and he pushes them down her legs. He pulls her down on top of him as he lays back. She kisses his neck, sucking and nipping, making her way to his nipples, which she gently grabs between her teeth, playing with them in turn. She licks her way down his stomach, unbuttoning his jeans, and pulling them off one leg at a time. Kissing her way up his legs, she watches his face as he watches her, moving slowly and smiling at the way his thick cock jumps with anticipation and want.

Her tongue rasps against his hot balls, satin and smooth. She sucks them in her mouth, one at a time, then together. She licks him, starting at the base, moving up to his head, and then taking him in her mouth. Teasing, she did this a few times before settling in to fuck him with her mouth. She wrapped her hand around him, following behind her mouth. Her mouth sucked as her hand squeezed rhythmically. She looked up at him with bright green eyes, popped him out of her mouth as her hand continued to work him. Drool dripping from her lips, she smiled at him, "please cum for me," she whimpered, pouting. Putting him back in her mouth, she moved faster. She can't take the throbbing in her pussy anymore and rolls a few fingers around the base of his cock to lube them up. She slips them in her molten core, moaning on his cock as she pleasures herself. She takes turns rubbing her clit and finger fucking herself. He cums in her mouth and she sucks him dry. She crawls up his body, collapsing on his chest.

He hugs her tight, and then moves his hands over her back and under the band of her panties to grab her ass. He removes them as he slides his hands down her legs. His tongue licks her instep, and he sucks her big toe, making her laugh. "You are so fucking sexy when you laugh," he says as his tongue finds her other foot. He licks at the sensitive spot behind her knees and she shivers and moans. He moves to her pussy, tongue diving into her soaked slit, darting in and out, making her gasp. His tongue moves to her clit and slowly circles as a finger moves on her opening, just barely pushing, not hurrying to get in. He very slowly increases the pressure as his tongue moved faster. She raises her hips, begging for more. She cries out when he sucks her clit into his mouth. He inserts two fingers into her seeping cunt, making her cum around him. He put his fingers in her mouth as he plunges into her, stilling for a moment, hands on her knees. "Oh my god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demands. He begins to thrust in and out, pounding her mercilessly. She shatters around him again, pulsing around his rock hard cock.

She puts a hand on his belly for a moment. "I want to roll over," pushing against him. She rolls to her hands and knees, putting her head down on the bed and her ass up in the air. Moving into position, he slams into her, making her cry out. He grabs her wrists, pulling on her as he pounds into her. "YesyesYESyesyeSSSS," she grunts out from behind clenched teeth as he rides her hard. "I'm cuming!" she screams, and explodes against his cock as he continues his assault on her pussy. "Play with your clit," he tells her, releasing her wrists. As she pushes her fingers against the swollen nub and moves them in a fast circle, he pushes his thumb into her ass. She almost cums again, but he pulls his cock out, leaving her feeling empty. She whimpers and he tells her to "Keep those fingers moving." He waits a few seconds, letting her come down a little, and then slams back into her. Over and over he does this, until she begs him to let her come. He slams into her and she begs him again, "Please, I need to come!"

He slowly slides his hand up her spine, grabbing her by the hair at the nape of her neck and pulling her up. "Do you want to cum?" He growls in her ear.

"God yes, please." She begs.

"Beg me and maybe I will let you," his one hand moves around her neck to her throat, squeezing just enough to make her voice rasp.

"Please, let me cum, sir." Her pussy drips around him, pulsing. Her hips grind against him and he is panting in her ear. "Please fuck my pussy hard and make me scream."

His hand slides from her hip to her pussy, holding her close. His fingers find her clit and rubbing, up and down, as he begins to move out and in, fucking her at a steady pace. The spiral of molten desire swirls pulling the tension tighter and tighter. She grips his hair with one hand, and his ass with the other. He bites down on her neck and she collapses around him, screaming. Her pussy clenches around his long cock.

"Tell me 'thank you,' my pretty little slut," his breath hot on her ear.

"Thank you, for letting me cum, sir."

He lets her fall forward, grabbing her hips before they hit the bed. "Now I'm going to cum and you are not."

Her eyes pop open as he pushes into her, brutally driving her toward another cliff. He leans down to grab her swinging breasts, pumping harder and faster. She begins to cry out, but he pulls back and smacks her ass, hard.

"I can't stop it!" she wails. He slows down, bringing her back down with him. He pulls her back to the edge of the bed with him and steps off, pulling her with him. She is standing spread wide, quivering in anticipation. She lays her chest on the bed and puts her hands under her face.

"You can hold back and you will." He smacks and spanks her repeatedly, until the pain is sharp. Now he plunges into her and sets a furious pace.

She closes her eyes and pulls everything tight, not letting herself feel the rhythm enough to take over. He starts to moan and pulls out, spilling himself all over her ass.

She rolls over and smiles up at him. He kneels on the bed, between her legs, "good girl," he strokes her pussy. "Now I will make you cum with my tongue."

He spreads her legs wide, opening her up to him. He sucks the swollen nub into his mouth then flicks it with his tongue. When she groans, he laps at her clit, lathing it with his tongue. She starts to writhe beneath him, bucking her hip rhythmically. When he puts three fingers in her, she sobs incoherently and opens her legs as wide as she can. He sucks her clit into his mouth, again, tongue teasing it. She feels the build-up and suddenly she is soaring and screaming, grabbing his hair. Grinding her pussy against his face. She falls back down to him, trembling and quietly sobbing from the mental and physical toll the orgasms took. He lays next to her pulls her to him as she closes her eyes and turns in towards him. His arms go around her and hold her close as she stills and her breathing slows. She falls asleep and he quietly slips out after kissing her shoulder goodbye.