You Will Never Know Our Names!

Story Info
A trusting husband comes home early, need I say more?
9.1k words
3.97
119.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanden
Wanden
49 Followers

Hi All! This is my first submission here. Although I'd like to think I am well versed in English it is not my native language. Plus, I edited this piece on my own. Hence, if you find any issues in my writing I apologize in advance.

***********************************************************************************************

"Yess!"

"Faster!"

"Harder!"

"Harder!"

"I will give you harder!" chap chap chap "I... will you give you... faster!" chap chap chap.

While the demanding female voice definitely belonged to my wife, I did not know who the loud male voice was, but he was surely fucking my wife. I was standing outside my bedroom, stunned by what I heard. The door was half open, thus the clear voices. I dared not look inside, to do that I had to stand in front of door, which I did not want to.

Instead of barging in and creating unwanted chao, I calmed myself down some. It was hard, harder than most things in life. I'd had a life though, so I able to calm myself and do the one rational thing that came to my mind. I went in to the garage at the back and got the one thing I hated and most and walked back slowly. What was the use of walking fast? They weren't expecting me till the evening, it was only the noon now.

By the time I was back to the bedroom door things had calmed, they were talking.

"I've had many, but you take the cup babe!" Proclaimed the loud male voice.

"You are no slouch either," admired my wife with a hint of smile in her voice. "But it would be better if you get dressed and leave now."

The male voice laughed. "Kickin' me out now that you've had your way with me?"

"Why risk it when there's good thing going?"

"Isn't your hubby supposed to come home only in the evening?" Asked he male voice. "Besides, even if he does come in now, I can take on your puny husband any time!"

Okay, that was challenge. I did not want to hear what my wife had to say, I barged in banging open the door. I stood blocking the entrance, not moving in.

To their credit, they jumped in reaction. My wife, who until that moment was lounging naked, pulled up the sheet to chest covering her nudity. I would've laughed at the absurdity had it not been for the guy who lay next to her.

I did not recognize him, but I recognized why he was confident about taking me on. Where I was average 5.9 foot with a decent build, He was at least 6-foot tall and packed bugling muscles, he could've been a bouncer. I saw the attraction as well, where I packed an average 5-inch cock, he was packing a python.

Of all the things I expected my wife to say, she said. "Your home! why are you home so early?"

I did not reply, stood impassively.

I must admit, she looked nervous, not scared though. She must be calculating how to take this forward at the back her head. The python did not cover up, he sat there weighing me in, with a hint of smirk.

"When did you come in?" I understood she was trying to gauge how much I had seen. Funny, she was in a bed with another man, both naked at that. Wasn't this enough?

I gave no reply once again.

Then came the funniest. "Listen, this... this is not what it looks like" At least she stammered.

Again, no reply from me.

The python took over. "You are the silent type, is it?"

No reply, only a curious-cool gaze

"Well, that's good cuz if you're gonna talk and piss me off, that would not be well for you."

I couldn't help it, I smirked.

That got him, he stood up from the bed. "What are you smirking at bitch boy?"

I chose not reply, but gave him a look that said. 'At you, dickhead!'

He understood immediately, and walked towards me with an angry look. "I am going to make you squeal bitch boy."

"Don't, Robby!" my wife cried out trying to catch his hand and failing.

He was about to come within an arm's length when I brought my right hand that I had been hiding behind my back. His face was mere inches from the gun I held in it when I fired.

My wife screamed the loudest I'd heard as the debris flew from the place above her head where the bullet had struck. I was not stupid, I had not shot the python, but the effect of the shot being fired mere inches from the face had the desired effect, he fell back closing his ears with a scream of his own.

I waited for the screams to end; I spoke for the first time since I barged in. "I came home because I had forgotten a document. I came in with enough time to spare. As for this not looking like what it is..." I looked from my wife's face to the gun to her face again.

The unusual calmness in my voice wasn't lost on me, nor her. She was shaken up, to my satisfaction.

I next addressed the python who was recovering from the shock. "I am not usually the silent type, but with you... I really do not have anything worthwhile to say. As for taking me on, I guess that depends on you being alive."

He gave no reply, only kept looking at me then at the gun, still a bit disoriented.

"You are not going to kill us, are you?" my wife asked, trying to look braver than she felt. "You can't, you are not a killer!"

I smirked. "Well, I too thought you were a faithful wife. But it turns out you cheating slut. If you can surprise me, I can surprise you very well, can't I?"

That shut her up

I decided to probe before doing anything further. "How long has this been going on?"

I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes. "Today was the first time."

Wrong answer. I shot few inches below my first shot making debris fall on my once again, she screamed and cried out.

"I told you I had enough time; it means I have heard somethings that gave me an idea today was not the first." I pointed the gun at my now whimpering wife. "Correct answer, now!"

"It's been... a month, a month." She stammered.

"Who is he?"

She hesitated a bit before answering. "He is a bouncer in a club that the girls and I visit."

I was right. The girls were her friends, 4 girls, 5 including her.

"Do they know you are doing this?"

"They don't."

I took a chance and shot once again just beside my second shot. Debris flying. Screams. Crying. Whimpering.

I waited.

"They... do..." By now my wife was looking shabby.

The python had sat up. "Listen man, I-" That's all he got out before my fourth bullet found its way above his head spraying debris all over him. Both screamed this time, by now my wife was shaking badly and trying to control it.

"You can speak when I say so. If not, a bullet will find its way into your body." I pointed my gun at his cock, he hid it with his hands automatically.

I silently thanked my father for building this home at least a kilometer away from others. There was no one coming in response to my shots.

"Are you married?"

"No, I am not." He managed to croak.

"So, no wife or kids to support, you can die and no one will care?" I asked pointing the gun at him.

"I, I have my parents to take care of." I volunteered hurriedly.

"That's too bad. You should've thought of them before. It could be too late now.

"Listen man, please, I am sorry-"

"Sorry for what? Fucking my wife? Getting caught red-handed? Trying to maim me? Failing to maim me?" I let my anger show.

He kept silent, only shaking his head. My wife saw something in my face that shocked her, I knew what it was and knew it was going to get worse.

You see, I was the typical 'Yes dear' guy. Doormat some would say, there was a reason I was like that.

Bang! My fifth bullet got buried beside the fourth, starting a screaming session once again.

"When I ask you a question, you answer. Okay?" I said pointing the gun at the python.

He nodded his head, tears streaming down his dirt filled cheeks. "I am sorry I laid my eyes on wife, man. I ain't gonna do nothing, just let me go. Please..."

"Where did you bravado go, deepshit? Huh? Afraid of a little gun? Are you just a pussy fucker, huh?" I asked taunting him. It had the desired effect; anger rose in him but reason prevailed and he bowed his head.

"I'm beaten alright? Just let me go, I'll never see your wife again."

"I can't risk that. You are a wounded animal. You might decide to off me later and I might end up dead in an alley."

"No man, I swear." Looking at my wife who had stayed silent till now, he said, "Nothing ain't worth my life man."

"Do you want me to trust the word of a pussy hound? A deepshit who pursues and fucks married women?"

He looked up. "I didn't pursue her, she pursued me. I agreed only when she assured me we wouldn't be caught."

I smiled for the first time. He had answered one of my unspoken questions.

I pointed my gun at my wife. "Why?"

"I... I don't know why-" Bang! The sixth bullet found itself above her head.

Screams. Whimpers. But less duration than before. "The... girls. They kept teasing me about my lack of experience, it pushed me, I succumbed."

"None of them are married, but you are." I reasoned.

Fresh set of tears covered her dirty cheeks. She nodded. "They kept teasing me for settling down too soon. Said I should have had a taste of life..." She went back to whimpering.

That much was true. My wife and I had married out of college. We were each other's first. Her friends though never missed a chance to tease her about it. Verbally as well as flaunting their ever-changing boyfriends. When they teased me, I simply said I got everything I wanted and wished for no more. My tone told them their teasing was worthless. They never teased me again. But it had taken its toll on my wife I gathered. Yet, she was holding back something. I decided to peruse it later.

Something hit me at that point. "What were you going to do when the baby looked nothing like me?"

The whimpering stopped and shock came back in force on her face.

"I didn't see a condom." I turned to python. "Did you wear a condom?"

"No, couldn't get any for my size." He was telling the truth.

I turned to my wife. She did not answer for some time, then said. "I had gone on the pill before I started."

"Where are the pills?"

She looked at me with growing unease. "In my bag."

"Show me."

When she moved to take bag that was on the table, she still held the sheet to her chest.

"Drop the sheet." I commanded in a cold tone.

"Please..." She begged.

"The two men in this room have seen your body, one without the right to do so, but with your permission. Who are you holding up your dignity to?"

She flinched and dropped the sheet. While her beautiful body would have enticed any other time, it only disgusted me now. The fair skinned body was covered were red in parts especially around her breasts and ass.

"How were you going to explain this to me?" I asked pointing to the roughed-up skin. It then hit me, the last month or so, there had been periods of dry spell where she would avoid having sex citing reasons right from headache to whatnot. I wasn't pushy, and was trusting. I regretted both.

She had the decency to look ashamed having deduced what I thought. She got the tablet strip out of her bag and showed it to me. There were enough empty pockets to convince me that she wasn't going to get pregnant.

"How would you have explained STD?" I shot my next question.

Her head snapped so fast that I thought it would break.

I pointed at the python. "He isn't your faithful husband. Do you expect him to keep it in his pants when other bitches come calling?"

The look on python's face confirmed her fears.

"For all you know, you could've gotten AIDS from him and given it to me." I shouted aloud. "And you would've done what? Blamed me!"

The python interfered. "Look man, I ain't never felt sick or anything."

I turned him. "What is your education?" I sneered.

The anger surged. "Highshcool."

"Thought so." I belittled him, a plan forming in my head. "I bet you don't even know the abbreviation of AIDS"

"It acts up in different people differently. You may have it and not know it for years. For others, it might act up in months." I raged. "OfCourse, I can't hold it against you, you are disease yourself!"

My wife put her head down and sobbed openly. Python looked like he wanted to hit me.

"So, you doomed our fate for a taste of this disease?" I spat at my wife. "Hope you had enough taste because you might be bed ridden by this time next year. I hope the memories of your side fucks would give you comfort when you wait to die."

"Please stop!" She wailed.

"You should've been the one to stop, now that we may be disease ridden you want me to stop talking about it?" I spat.

Silence prevailed for some time before I said, "You are right. You both aren't worth my bullets. You can die on your own." Saying this I removed the cartridge of the gun while looking at the python from the corner of my eye.

As expected, he lunged at me. I, though, ducked and rolled on to his legs taking him by surprise. He tumbled down and landed face forward. I was upon a knee in a jiffy, the next instant I caught hold of his right leg and twisted it till I heard a sickening crack of the knee. My left hand got the brass knuckles I had hidden from my pant pocket in a smooth practiced motion.

He howled in pain, before he could roll over, I lunged forward and smashed his head onto the floor heavily. He slowed down with pained cry. Next, I landed punches on his knuckles and fingers breaking them in the process, one hand after the other. Satisfied with the amount of shivering and shouts, I got up.

My wife had frozen on spot. She had never seen me so much as shout since the time she knew me, and now this. The thing is I had had difficult childhood, my mom left my dad and I in the middle of the night for the illicit lover. We never heard from her again, but the bullies in the school made it their business to remind about it at every chance they got, physically, and verbally. Ours being a small town, the gossip spread like fire and fueled the bullies. When I could take it no more, I fought back and failed. I failed a lot, each failure taught me lessons I craved. The physical pain was a lot better than mental one. After some time, the pain became a booster and I got better and creative, the bullies started visiting hospitals. It got a stage where one of my bullies' fathers had to be hospitalized after he confronted me on my way home. I kept up a stream of verbal assault till he hit me for all to see, I anted up and he hit me some more. That's when I hit back. Since I got hit multiple times before I hit back and I was minor, it was filed under self-defense.

My dad smartened up and put me on therapy. It helped, a lot. The Psychiatrist was good. And the incident with the father sent across a clear-cut message. The bullies left me alone, heck they avoided me like a plague. I became a non-violent being, not stupid though. I kept up my practice in private, you can be never too careful when you have angered more than one bully. I was glad about my decision now. I met my wife during the first of my college and proposed to her in some months, she accepted and we were a couple ever since. So, there was no reason for her to suspect my violence. My wife had the habit of always getting what she wanted, though she started out as a sweet girl, In the later years she would get pissed off even if she got a hint of refusal. I never refused her anything. Thus, I became a doormat in her eyes.

Back to the present. I rolled him over and looked up at my wife. "You might want to turn around; this is about to get ugly. If you try to run though you may end up like him."

When she was still frozen, I got down to business. I caught his good leg and twisted them till heard a snap again. It was a wonder he screams did not cross kilometers. Next, I knelt down and started punching his legs and moved my way up. I left his privates and face alone. I wanted him in pain, not dead. Every time he fainted, I revived him with a few slaps.

It took me 15 minutes to complete what started, slipping the brass knuckles back into my pocket I admired my handiwork. I was proud of the fact that there was not much blood. Broken bones were many and there were very few muscles in his body that were not bulging disproportionately. For a good measure I gave special attention to his biceps. He was out but breathing.

My wife had stood like a statue for all the time I had done my job. Her face was the most afraid I had ever seen. Deciding to have some fun, I shouted at top of my voice suddenly breaking her out of the trance, but pissed herself though.

The next part of my plan was the most sadistic though.

"Now I want you come here and lie beside him." when her eyes went wide, I said. "I promise not to lay a finger on you if you do what I say."

She moved like a zombie and lay beside him. I took her phone and handed It to her. "Take a selfie."

"What!"

"Take. A. Selfie."

"What kind of sick psycho are you?" she wailed.

"The kind that keeps its promise." I said coldly. "Now, the selfie."

She took it, her hands trembled. I made her do it again till there was a clear shot.

"You can get up but don't clean up."

She got and went sit on the best. "What are going to do? He might die."

"Nope, He is will live. You see he is in so much pain that his body has withdrawn in to the mind. In other words, he fainted"

I dialed a number on my phone. "I got an emergency at home; I need you to come and bring an ambulance with you. Oh, and bring a female officer, my wife was raped."

When I turned to look at my wife, she was shaking in a combination of fear and disgust. "You could've killed me... please kill me... anything but this!"

I went and sat beside her, she moved away. I forcedly my arms around her shoulder, she looked away.

"Look at me."

Her whole body shook before I faced me.

"How else would have me handle this?"

"We... You... I..." She shook her head in frustration.

"Exactly. He needs medical attention if he has any chance to fully function ever again. If I take him to the hospital and tell them the truth, I will not go to jail because this is self-defense. But you, you will be the town's two-bit whore."

She flinched, I smiled. "If we say you were raped and I defended your honor, everyone will pity you but not think of you as a slut. Or better yet, if we kill him there won't be any need for the hospital. The court will take up such cases under privacy. What do you say? Shall we kill him?" I asked pulling out the gun from my pocket.

She stared at me in horror. "You're serious?"

"What? Don't tell me you love him!"

"No, But You can't kill him! That's, That's inhuman!"

"I made a promise and I keeping it."

"What promise are you talking about?"

"My promise to uphold your honor, the one I made in our marriage. Just because you broke your promise of not spreading your legs to others does it mean that I should break my promise? Never! I shall kill to save your honor!" I pointed the gun at the motionless python.

It was a full minute before she answered. "You can say I was raped."

"tsk tsk tsk. Look at him, he can't be older than us. A bachelor with parents to care for, he might not be able to walk again or if it's worse he might not be able to use his hands if the nerves are damaged. All because you wanted a different taste." I sighed

"How could you be like this?" she asked through clenched teeth.

I then told her my story from my school days. "So, you see, my life has come a full circle. I suffered because of my mom's cheating. Or would you have wanted me to be the sweet husband you knew and get beaten up by him? Because make no mistake he was lunging for me."

She was silent.

"I want an answer, a straight one."

She started shaking. "No, I started to stop him when you shot. So, I would not have wanted you beaten up."

She did tell the truth, I was observing her out the corner of my eyes, she did start.

Wanden
Wanden
49 Followers