The Ex-boyfriend

Story Info
A couple deal with an Ex-boyfriend from college.
1.6k words
3.77
39.9k
36
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a short "scene". A husband-and-wife deal with an ex-boyfriend who wants a shot at the wife, against the wishes of the wife. And spoiler alert, the ex-boyfriend picked the wrong couple to mess with. Thank you to LPN for his proof reading and read through. Any mistakes are mine and as always don't look for a cuckold in my stories.)

The ex-boyfriend.

I knew that arsehole was trouble, because he was my wife's boyfriend from our college days. She dumped him for me for cheating on her constantly. Why? I have no idea. Back in college, she was tall, slim with long blond hair and medium-sized breasts, and as my wife is 15 years older, in my view even better now than at college.

My wife's name is Carrie, and she works for a Professor at a nearby college. This particular evening, a Friday evening, Carrie had called me and told me that her ex-boyfriend was outside in the car park waiting for her. Her boss had already left leaving her to lock up. There were only the cleaners remaining, so she was feeling a little worried about what he might do.

I told Carrie I would be there as soon as I could. I took our children to my parents, just in case something happened, and I just told them my wife and I had to sort something out.

Carrie has told me several times she is not happy about him being at the same college as she is, and she is almost certain he would try something. But as her boss said, he doesn't have a police record and he passed all the various background checks. So apart from being obnoxious, no one can do anything about him.

He has been at the college for 4 weeks and so far, he has not done or said anything to worry her, apart from saying hello with a smirk on his face when they passed. We both know the reason he is here.

Carrie texted me each time he approached her or said something to her, and until now, he has not said anything to concern her. He was obviously going to try something.

I pulled into the carpark and parked a few spaces away from my wife's car. I Stepped out of my pickup still dressed in my work gear, which includes my steel toe capped boots.

He was looking at his phone typing something, and I was almost next to him before he looked up.

He smirked at me. "Gary, nice to see you after all these years. I see you lost the fight with your hair. But the shaved head look works for you. I see your dress sense has not improved," he said looking me up and down.

I just looked back at him. I didn't say anything I just continued looking at him.

Sensing the awkward silence, he continued, "So, Gary, Carrie looks sexy in her bikini on your recent holiday in France. All that hard work in the gym has paid off. Her body looks better now than in college, right?"

He showed me photos of the children with my wife on a beach in France. These photos were on Facebook so anyone could see them, and I was proud of my wife.

In these particular photos my wife was wearing a normal sized bikini that showed off her figure. There were a few other photos of her on the beach with me and by herself.

Again, I didn't say anything. I just kept looking at him. I could sense he was starting to feel even more uncomfortable. Creative silence disturbs people, especially those with bad intentions.

"Gary, there is no need for this," he spluttered. "You know your wife won't say no to me when I ask her for a date, and then after the date I will show her what she has been missing over the past 15 years." He covered his discomfort with a toothy smile.

Finally, I spoke, my voice low and deliberate. "You have no idea how much trouble you are going to be in if you touch or otherwise upset my wife. You have no idea who we are."

He looked at me and laughed, "I know exactly who you are, and I know who she is. A slut waiting for a real man to take her. I bet she has cheated on you a dozen times with students. And probably that old professor she works for has been in her knickers." He added confidently, "Well, I am just another man about to fuck her."

Now, emboldened, he stepped towards me and got in my face. "Listen, Gary, I fucked you over in College, and I can do the same now, so be a good little boy. Run along home and take care of your children, assuming they are yours."

Wow, he was pushing all my buttons. From a relaxed stance, I uncoiled and suddenly shoved him, making him fall back against my wife's car. At that moment, Carrie walked calmly up to us. She was in her office attire of form-fitting slacks and blouse, along with a pair of low-heeled shoes. Carrie held her handbag strapped across her chest.

Looking at arsehole splayed against her car, she laughed and said, "Once upon a time I found you appealing, and in a bad boy type of way, even handsome. But the years have not been kind to you, and personally, I can't understand why your ex-wives stayed with you as long as they did."

My smiling, beautiful wife turned and kissed me, first softly, then harder, embracing me. Soon we were in full make out mode, and clung to each other as we literally consumed each other! After a few minutes we broke our fiery kiss and looked at him. He was flushed and had a hard cock.

Carrie glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. I nodded slightly in understanding. She turned to him and stepped close and leant over him, giving him a spectacular view down her blouse. His breathing started getting heavy, and I could see him starting to move his arms around my wife.

He turned to me, and hissed, "You see I knew she couldn't resist me." His filthy smirk was back.

With her body, Carrie pressed him back against the car. Slowly and seductively, she took his face in her hands and turned it towards her. Almost languidly, she leant forward so their lips almost touched, but she stopped and looking deeply into his eyes, she whispered softly, "Fuck you, arsehole! The only person I can't resist is my husband. Arseholes like you are good for only one thing, and if you ever, ever even as much as look at me again, my husband will treat you like the filthy arsehole you are!"

With that said she drew up her knee and brought it up into his hard cock. She then dragged him off her car turned him around and used the handcuffs in her handbag to keep his arms behind his back.

Yes, my wife bought some handcuffs from the internet, we knew they would come in handy for something. While he was still recovering from his cock being injured, I then stepped forward and grabbed his legs. We manhandled him into the bed of my pickup, and we used an old cloth to blindfold him. Smiling, I kissed my wife, and she went to her car. She followed me to a nightclub we sometimes visited.

Most nights the club was a normal nightclub, but on Friday's it was a night anyone in an alternative lifestyle, regardless of how strange or different!

We had some friends who went to the club on Friday nights, who I had called earlier and explained that we were having problems with an ex-boyfriend of Carrie's. Half-joking, I did explain we both wanted to kill him, but we would settle for humiliation. Our friends agreed and they were waiting outside the club for us.

When we pulled up outside, five men and one woman, our friend April, were waiting for us. Carrie parked her car, and together with the help of April and her friends, we got arsehole into the club.

I started to explain to April what we wanted them to do, but with a devilish smile, she stopped me and said, "Gary, Carrie, don't tell me anything, and I won't tell you anything. He will be in for the time of his life or the worst night of his life. My friends here will show him a very good time. Don't worry we will film it and use it to keep him quiet. Of course, once he walks on the wild side, he might want to stay here."

She laughed and her friends dragged him into the club. The doors closed with a satisfying finality, and after sharing a warm kiss, we got into our vehicles and drove home.

Once home, we had dinner, a bit delayed, drank a couple of beers and then went to bed. Wrapped in each other's loving arms, we drifted off, secure in the knowledge that the arsehole ex-boyfriend would not be a problem, anymore.

(Writers note: Okay, so I said it was short and just a scenario nothing more. Just a word about the ending of the story. The ex-boyfriend did indeed enjoy his night in the club so much so he is no longer interested in Carrie. He is not interested in any women now. April's friends did a really good job on him. And no, he didn't come after them for kidnapping or false imprisonment.

The film that April had was enough to keep him quiet. Life goes on for Carrie and Gary. No Carrie doesn't cheat on Gary with students, and she certainly doesn't cheat with her boss. After all, her boss goes to the club on Friday nights. As always in my stories, the good guys win the bad guy or guys lose.)