All Comments on 'The Ex Ch. 02'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Ah, the little lies we tell. It sounds as if Cheryl (excuse me, Cheri) and Bryce have a perfect marriage, at least until the children arrive. No matter how dastardly the man is, or how equivalently behaved the woman is, men do like to be the biological fathers of their children, don't they? But that's for one of your future stories, right? Perhaps a Chapter 3? I did enjoy, quite a lot, actually, hearing the same tale from the wife's point of view. Bryce married well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

And the second straight story today to make the mistake of changing categories mid-story. From Non-Con to LW is NOT a good choice and this author has been around (unfortunately) to know better. These characters are dumber than rocks. Just awful.

1 star

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 4 years ago

Fungible spouses loving the one their with. No wallflowers to be found, wasting away in the corner fretting being neglected. Great escapist fun to read in this social distancing day and age.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So when he gets home he is going to find out his wife screwed the other guy then he will divorce the slut right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Not in a good way.

<P>

A day after the first chapter, the first didn't have a chapter number to indicate it wasn't a complete story, and you change the category. Shit like this is never good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So when he gets home he is going to find out his wife fucked the other guy then get turned on by her slutty behavior and fuck her senseless. Win/win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i'm lost

so she said he would cheat "like a shot" so did he want to cheat? Did he know that she would do the guy as she said he was a hunk. Was she doing this because she is a slut or did she do it for some kind of revenge based on what she thought hubby wanted to do?

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotalmost 4 years ago
Good story, and funny..

funny how stories in this category are always 1 star lower than if they were in any other. I love how it never stops people reading even though they are filled with fake outrage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous