The EX Hookup

Story Info
Girlfriend unexpectedly takes the hot wife plunge.
2.4k words
3.83
11.4k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Ira has known about my want to see her with another man for many years now. We role-play using toys and blind folds. It's fun and I enjoy it a lot. It unfortunately never seems to satisfy my cravings to see her with another man. I find myself always jerking off thinking about it reading/watching hot wife porn. Ira has told me about some of her ex's and hookups. None of them really seemed to excite her when we brought it up. Until recently. I was giving her a massage and we were talking about how one of her ex coworkers had messaged her recently trying to flirt but she blew him off.

When I asked if she had ever hooked up with him before she said no he blew his chance, plus she was too busy fucking her other coworker Greyson. She then went on to tell me about how they would hook up often unless one of them was seeing someone. And that he was bummed when she met me and told her he would miss their fun times. She talked a little about some of the fun they had while I massaged her. Ira kept getting flush and her nipples were rock hard. She was very aroused remembering fucking Greyson. I was so worked up by the time we had sex I didn't last long, luckily, neither did she.

A few nights later she had a dream that someone tried to finger her while she was going down on me and woke up super horny and gave me a blow job then had me bend her over and fuck her.

A little time had passed and some adult toys I bought had arrived. I asked her if the dildo was similar in size to Greyson and she said honestly couldn't remember. She jokingly said should I ask him what his dick size is. "If you do that he will say you have to find out in person" I said. Her replied floored me "Guess I will have to invite him over then" and winked at me. I knew she was playing but it drove me insane and made me go into a constant state of horny. She had a rough day so she wasn't in the mood for sex, so I asked if she would talk dirty to me while I jerked off and she said yes. After dinner we got into bed and she snuggled up to me and started whispering in my ear. Telling me about past hook ups. Then she got to a story about her and Greyson hooking up in a camper trailer at a party. It sent me through the roof. I came super hard and lots of it.

It made her horny. So much so that she started playing with my now limp dick after I cleaned up, asking me how long until I can recover. I asked her "did talking about fucking Greyson get you horny my love? She said "yes and also seeing how much you came from the thought of me fucking him." I recovered quickly. When I bent her over she was so wet it was dripping. We fucked hard and for a good amount of time since I had just exploded so much right before. Once she finally had her orgasm it was big. Her pussy clamped down on my dick and almost spit me out. It made me cum hard again.

The next few days work and life meant there wasn't much mention of anything sexual. Saturday came around and she had a party with old friends to attend. I wasn't able to go due to an injury I had sustained at work, so she was going solo. When she was getting ready to leave she asked me what I had planned while she was gone. I casually said "watch TV, play games on my phone, wait for you to send me pictures of some guys dick in your mouth" She lightly hit my arm and giggled saying "You wish." We kissed goodbye and she left.

Ira let me know when she got to the party and then I didn't hear from her for about an hour. She text me saying she was going to stay longer cause she was having a good time and someone she didn't expect to be there had shown up, it was Greyson. I told her to stay as long as she needed, and that she should ask Greyson about his size since he is already there with a wink emoji. She replied with a wink and kiss emoji.

I was instantly hard as fuck and started playing with myself. I started reading a hot wife story on Literotica to pass the time. I had gotten really into the story when my phone went off from a text coming in and it startled me a little bit. I looked and it had been 2 hours since I last had heard from Ira. The text was from her. What I saw next made me even harder than I already was. Ira was in someone's car in the passenger seat, the picture was from her POV, her hand wrapped around his cock. The caption read: I asked Greyson about his size, thought I would share with you that he is definitely a little bigger than that dildo."Another picture, this time from his POV, she is leaned over, his cock about to enter her mouth. The caption "I told him he can't go in my mouth unless you say it is okay first" I couldn't type fast enough. "You know the rules, you can have whatever fun you want, as long as I get pics, vids, and details after." A few minutes go by, another picture. This time just the head of his cock is in Ira's mouth. "God damn I have missed this hot mouth. She is blowing me while I drive us to my place."

I didn't get another text for about 45 minutes. The next one made me cum on the spot. It was her, naked, his cock resting on her pussy. Some more time passes and a video comes in. He is teasing her with his cock, rubbing it all over her clit, easing just the tip in and out. She was going nuts. She looks at the camera and says "he is going to fuck me like he did that night in the trailer now, I will tell you all about it when I get home." I came again and passed out from sexual exhaustion.

I woke up a few hours later and had several pictures and videos waiting for me but with a text before them that said "don't watch until I am home." I went back to sleep so I didn't have to wait in agony. I was woken up by the sound of her coming home. It was morning.

Ira came and snuggled up to me in bed. She smelled like sex. I was turned on instantly. She felt me getting hard and asked if I was ready to hear all the details. I said yes but I am going eat you while you tell me. She tasted so good. She was still warm and gooey inside.

Ira started off by telling me about how she had been at the party about 30minutes when Greyson showed up. She said when they hugged hello, everything from the other night flooded her mind. From how hard I got hearing about her Greyson fuck in the trailer, to how much I came, and how much she enjoyed remembering how he fucked her. She said her pussy was on fire and dripping almost instantly. They chatted for awhile, breaking away from each other to mingle with others here and there. At one point she and him were alone talking. She doesn't know how she got the courage to do it, but she ended up telling him about our dildo conversation and how she was going to need to have him over to see if he matches up. He stepped closer to her, grabbed her ass, and told her she should come find out right now. Then started guiding her to his car by the ass cheek he was grabbing.

One thing you should know about my girlfriend, she is a sucker for a guy who takes control. Ira said when he whispered that in her ear, her brain melted and she couldn't think, just follow. When they got in the car he said he wouldn't show her unless she pulled his cock out herself. She said she slowly undid his belt and zipper to find he had no underwear on, so she picked his cock up with her left hand and slowly stroked it hard. She said it looked so hot in her hand she had to share it with me. That is what prompted the first picture. When she told him she couldn't do more without my permission, he said he had the perfect picture to ask me, and setup the shot of her almost blowing him.

After they read my answer, she looked him in the eyes while slowly lowering her head taking the tip of his cock in her mouth, further down, until she had his whole cock in her mouth. Ira said she gave him a slow blow job on the way to his place. Playing with his balls, treating his shaft like a lollipop. Sucking on the side of the shaft. Keeping him on edge but never able to cum.

Once they got to his place they couldn't keep their hands off each other. They walked in the door and started kissing and taking clothes off immediately. This is where the pictures and videos start. She dropped to her knees and blew him again. Deep throating him, stuffing both balls in her mouth. Then he picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He laid her down and started licking and kissing on her. Pinching one nipple while sucking and nibbling the other. When he kissed her thighs, she got ticklish and tried to close her legs, he forced them open, then bit and sucked her thighs until she was shaking from a mix of pain and pleasure. He then dove into her pussy and started sucking and nibbling on her clit. Slowly slipping two Fingers into her. She said it felt so good cause it was different from what she was used to with me, but familiar at the same time. He used different strokes and techniques than I do, but knew how to push her buttons from their past. She said after he made her cum is when the next picture and video was sent to me of his cock on her pussy playing with it.

She said after that picture and video were sent he slowly fucked and teased her. Pulling out to make her suck him off more. He would fuck her, go down on her, fuck her, make her suck him, etc. This was keeping her on the edge of orgasm the whole time. Then he flipped her over on her stomach and started to slowly fuck her. Doing full long strokes. All the way in, all the way out. Then he grabbed a handful of her hair and put his other hand around her throat and started really giving it to her. In the video you can hear his thighs smacking her ass. She even had some slight red marks on her butt from him smacking into her so hard. He fucked her like that until she started to cum and then he buried himself all the way in her and started cumming too. She said that set her off and she had a huge orgasm. She can't remember if it was multiple orgasms or just one long one. After that hey collapsed on each other and passed out. That was the last of the videos and pictures. I said that looked like a fun night indeed and that I was glad she enjoyed herself. Ira said "well there is more to tell that we didn't video of take pictures of." I just about came and had to have her stop touching my cock for a little bit. She then started to tell me the rest.

Ira said she woke up and was going to just call an Uber to get back to her car, but as she started to move to get up she felt his cock still between her legs, the tip nestling on her clit. She was instantly horny again and started to move his cock on her clit with her fingers. He started to get hard in his sleep so she slid him in her and started to fuck him. He woke up not long into her moving her pussy up and down his cock. They were spooning so he grabbed her throat with one hand and played with her clit with the other hand while pumping her full of his cock. When she started cumming he flipped her over missionary and started to pump her hard, long strokes. She said her orgasm was so powerful it felt like her soul orgasmed. After that they passed out again.

She said she woke up in the morning with Greyson between her legs eating her out and fingering her, she told him to bend her over and use her pussy like a fuck toy. He made her get off the bed and took her over to his dresser, he pushed everything off and bent her over it. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard, fast, and dirty. Smacking her ass, calling her a dirty fuck toy, naughty girl, telling her to cum on his cock like a good slut. Then Ira said that way she reacted to what Greyson said next surprised her. "You better take this load home and feed it to your honey like a good hot wife." She came hard. Ira said her mind had never felt so clear. She said that was the moment any guilt about what she had done washed away. Ira said she knew she was a hot wife now, and she liked it.

I jumped up between her legs and dove my cock in her which was so hard it almost hurt. She came almost instantly, and so did I. I pulled out and went back down on her and cleaned her up while she cleaned up my cock. When cuddled up together and fell asleep, both of us exhausted from the last 24 hours of sexual adventures. Hopefully next time I get to see it in person.