The Ex-Husband

Story Info
An Ex-Husband replies to his Ex-wife.
920 words
4.1
21k
31
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Okay here goes this is the reply to an Ex-Wife. This will make more sense if you read the first part. The story is about two ex partners who might after being divorced for 2 years reconcile. It does happen in the real world I have seen it happen if you don't like this idea don't read any further.)

Carrie,

Well I admit I am surprised to hear from you. I tried to stay away from you. I still feel something for you otherwise why did I save you from those vultures.

I'm a bit confused by my feelings for you. I have forgiven you and probably under different circumstances I would want to maybe be friends again.

But when I close my eyes I still see you and the bastard, I admit thoughts about who else you might have been with spring to mind.

Yes I know you said it was a one time thing, yes I know you said you were drunk. These things might be true but seeing what I saw changed my feelings for you.

You know I'm complicated and serious I don't do anything without a reason. The day I drove 300 miles to surprise you and ultimately find you being touched by the bastard was a shocking day for me.

I admit I had,"words" with him. It wasn't much of a conversation I simply beat the shit out of him and told him to never talk or see you again. I'm happy you found a new job and I'm happy Fred and his wife are looking after you, yes I know them and yes I recommended you to them, you see I can be a nice guy sometimes.

As for saving you from those blokes? In that pub? Well I employ them, well I did as soon as they got to work I fired them, yes I have that power, it's my company.

They obviously knew me. But they didn't know who you were. I haven't really talked about you over the past 2 years, no need really. They just saw a beautiful woman sat at a bar drinking.

Just so you know the pub has changed it is not a place for a lone woman to be. Some of my female workers have complained about inappropriate touching by the men in the pub. Its what some people call "A meat market" so please don't go there again.

As for "looking" out for you? Well maybe I have been keeping tabs on you, but only through mutual friends. I told your friends to tell you I wasn't around, if they told you I had moved or left town that was their choice not mine.

I actually live in a studio flat a few streets from your house. I'm surprised you haven't seen me running around the streets, yes I run now, I work out at the local gym. Yes I have seen you going to work, a few times you have even passed me and looked at me, I thought you might have recognised me.

But then again I have change my appearance. I'm glad you approve. So just so we are clear I have not been "stalking" you but I have helped you at various times. If you think about you will remember those times.

Anyway you have got me rambling now. Yes I own the warehouse company, yes I could stop working but I prefer to help out around the warehouse.

Okay enough about me and the past. Honestly I do feel something for you what I'm not exactly sure. But I think it's time we talked, face to face. I have not had any romance in my life since we got divorced.

I won't say I haven't been with anyone, your friends have probably kept you up to date on my love life. So I have certainly not been a monk. But I just never found the same connection as I did with you.

I know it's sad isn't it? 2 people alone in the world trying to move on. I know I told you to move on, and I tried to take my own advice, but when I close my eyes at night it's you I think about.

So I'm not sure how we are going to do this, I was told and where I come, we have a saying, "Never go go back to an Ex-wife or Ex-girlfriend."

So I am taking a chance, I want to meet up just to see if my feelings for you have changed or if it really is time to move on and truly forget about you.

I will leave my phone number on this email. When you are sure of your feelings for me and if you are really serious about having some sort of relationship then let me know.

I promise nothing and I expect nothing, we will be 2 people on a night out at least that is my expectation. And just so you know yes I still watch Manchester United and I still have that shirt I bought you. I would love to see you in it again one day.

Okay enough of this contact me, find a place to go on a date, a restaurant or diner somewhere to go dancing it doesn't matter just find somewhere you are comfortable and let's see what happens shall we?

(Writers note: okay this is the end part 2 of the Ex-wife/Ex-Husband part 3 will probably be in the Romance category.)