All Comments on 'The Ex-Husband'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You never properly described him cumming inside emily in real time, you just told us it happened and skimmed over it, ruining it.

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uabout 2 years ago

Great Story, Do you continue to dress for Brad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. However I agree with the other comment that you skimmed over cumming inside Emily. That would have been a great add scene. Still gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many of your stories are the same. With the cuckold

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74about 2 years ago

I get excited every time I see you have a new story - so thank you! Your stories do have a similar theme (unsurprisingly); I mean, we all have things. I tend to enjoy the beginnings of your stories more than the endings, but overall, I think your work is great and I'm glad you continue to write and share.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 2 years ago

great story - hope the two wives start giving their hubby hormones pills to make them more sissy-fem.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

a man(?) eating cum of another man(...

disgusting.

I only read the comments and the last couple of paragraphs.

I hate cuck stories.

sleekjillsleekjillabout 2 years ago
so hot, thanks

thanks for the hot hot story. could only wish for yet more slavish double (and triple :) blowjobs!

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 2 years ago

The build was better than the payoff. The guy-guy stuff isn't my thing, but I let it slid because it served the wife's fantasies more than the cucks. What I've got a problem with was the 2nd cuck husband tossed in at the end. It took Lucas around 2 months of effort to get to this point. Noah was more like 2 minutes. He didn't add anything, other than someone for Lucas to talk to. Much better ending would have been if Emily prods Lucas about his last girlfriend, dangling the possibility of a threesome with her. Lucas explains that Riley cheated on him so he ended it. Emily arranges for Riley (with no husband or BF) to come over for dinner. But of course, its Brad who gets the threesome not Lucas.

Eze325Eze325almost 2 years ago

Love all your stories!

RodynturRodynturalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story as well as all your stories, I find the pattern very exciting each time. The naive side of the main guy is always funny. I really live how you build the arousal between the girl and the bull. Probably my favorite author on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, that was a great story! I got off to it multiple times! Keep up the good work!!

lluviafrialluviafriaabout 1 year ago

Another super hot story! Again, I love the gaslighting ... the slow turning from reluctance to acceptance. You have a gift! You're a superb cuckold fantasy writer! You have such a good feel for cuckolding fantasies, burrowing down into the cuck's psyche. Hit me up if you're publishing any actual books. Give me the titles. I feel like I should be buying your work -- that's how good it is. Most of the writers here don't come close -- as far as writing talent. I bet you're a serious novelist too.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs2111 months ago

One of my all time favorite stories...I love how the wife seduces her husband in the beginning, getting him hooked into pleasing "fake" Brad and then eventually making it real.

phallustinephallustine6 months ago

Thank you, this was terrific. I'd love to submit to my wife's lover or share a boyfriend with my wife.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

I saw alot of me in this story - my lady and I suck cocks together and I do clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous