The Ex... Pt. 02

Story Info
Raw encounter.
867 words
3.92
2.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months went by and I was still in a fog. I really thought that having a rendezvous would quench my sensual appetite....it didn't, and in fact it had the opposite effect. We have two kids together and one lives with me, the other with her. So there are a lot of interactions each week depending on the kids schedules.

I live in a sub division that has a 3 mile hiking trail around it. I run the trail on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am sharp. It's rolling hills, mostly wooded, and several meadows. Today, I was about halfway around the loop, when I spotted a small day-pack laying just off the main trail and on a side trail that leads to an overlook. I stopped and picked it up, there were a pair of binoculars in it, and both looked new.

Thinking someone dropped it going up to the overlook, I started down that trail to find the owner. Then I heard something, a mew? a cat? I stood perfectly still, there was a gentle breeze blowing,.. there, I heard it again upwind off the trail, but this time it sounded like a moan. A feeling of danger swept through me, the hair on the back of my neck stood up, I hesitated, but then the sound of a moan again broke the spell. I walked forward carefully, and in a clearing up ahead was the root ball of an Oak tree that had been pushed over in a storm.

There was a flash of movement on the trunk of that tree which ran parallel to the ground. Tan...no, blonde...it was a woman and she moaned again. As I walked around the base of the tree, I saw that she was nude, on her back, on the trees trunk, and her hands were tied behind her and around the tree. Red panties, a bra, boots and other clothing lay in the leaves nearby. She had long legs and very white bikini tan lines which flashed in the sunlight.

"Hello Jason".......she was looking at me, then it hit me...."Sandra!" Thinking she was in distress I ran forward, then I saw the blue butt plug and the nipple clamps, with sizable weights dangling off each breast. I heard a low buzzing, "oh", the butt plug was a vibrator and it was pulsing. Her shaved pussy lips were glistening, I just stood there with a rapidly growing erection. Sandra said, "Take me(a slight shudder, as a wave of pleasure washed over her body).....please fuck me now!"

The blonde hair had really thrown me since she had always been a brunette. My cock was recovering quicker than my brain. I pulled off my shirt, dropped my running shorts and stepped over the log, straddling it. The trunk was the perfect height for me to enter her. I lifted her legs and put her heels on my shoulders. I noticed that the rough tree bark had tattooed her beautiful ass and legs with its wild pattern. I rubbed the head of my drooling cock on her labia, her clit, her cheeks. She moaned and gyrated her hips up towards me. I leaned forward as he slipped in her and we kissed long and passionately, our tongues intertwining in a frantic lust. I slid deeper into her vibrating pussy, the sensation was so erotic I had to stop and breathe. It took a few strokes for us to find our timing, and once we did, I found myself slamming into her while she did everything she could to get all of me into her with each stroke.

The tree trunk did not yield, and when my balls hit the bark the pain mixed exquisitely together with pleasure causing me to growl and impale her harder. She went over the edge, as waves of an orgasm crashed through her. She was grunting like an animal. I grabbed the nipple clamp chains and pulled them towards me causing her moan to change pitch. Then I dropped them, and as they fell and the weight hit, one popped off. At that moment I felt her pussy clench, so I drove it deep and stopped. The veins in her neck were standing out, her head was back, eyes shut as she rasped out a long "Mmmmmmmmmmrrrrgggggmmmmm".

Then she relaxed, her eyes popped open and she kissed me with a soft gentle lips and tongue. "I want you to cum inside me now"....I felt my balls tingle and I started stroking. She locked her ankles behind my back, pulling me into her. I put my body on hers and she began biting my chest. My strokes were rapid and short, and I could feel it building. She was so wet, & we were so wet, I was sliding around on her when her teeth found my nipple and bit...hard. Suddenly I was cumming, pushed to the hilt and her legs held me tight. My orgasm was the most intense I had ever had as my seed splashed deep inside her. That is when I realized that she was having her second one, so we lay there in the forest with shafts of sunlight dancing on our nakedness.