The Ex... Pt. 01

Story Info
A forbidden affair with an ex-wife.
781 words
4.19
7.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may or may not be true. Either way, the names were changed to protect the guilty.

It's been 15 years since we split. Both of us remarried and after a few years of some serious awkwardness, we smoked the peace pipe. I forgave her for her indiscretions, and she forgave me for taking her for granted. Sandra is tall & slim, her breasts are round and do not sag a bit. She is a beautiful woman, her dark hair is straight, but when she curls it, I still can't keep my eyes off of her at family functions.

My biggest problem the dreams. I have full on, in living color, the most erotic dreams about her. It's so bad, that when they wake me up, I absolutely have to finish myself. So what did I do? Yep, I told her about the dreams. It became an ongoing topic, because I kept having them....they turned me into putty in her hands, worse than before. Then came the fish or cut bait question from her...."What do you want to do about it?". The question just hung there in the air, drifting, shimmering, floating...and oh. so. erotic. I panicked and said I had to go, hanging up the phone. What the hell was I doing, both of us are happily married....we have moved on, why were we contemplating going backwards?

I knew I was risking a shit ton....but I was being pulled into a vortex of eroticism & desire... the forbidden fruit.

For months I fought thoughts, thoughts of how to pull it off and not get caught. My cock was hard, or half erect......ALL THE TIME! My wife took notice and became the object of my sexual wantonness....we fucked constantly, but it was never enough for me. One night, I came inside of her once, then two more times on her. She was so tired she passed out with my cum all over her belly. Before I fell asleep I made trails in it with my finger just imagining it was Sandra's cum soaked tan skin.

That was it, I decided to go for it. I rented a room for cash at a no tell motel in a nearby town. I told the Ex, to meet me there and not wear any bra or panties. I chilled some wine, had some snacks and some soft sensual music on. There was a knock at the door, I immediately opened it. Sandra stood there in high heels and black stockings that disappeared under a short black mini skirt. A loose fitting red blouse, was showing all of her cleavage and yes, her hair was curled. My jaw dropped, my cock stiff at attention as she walked in, slowly, her skirt softly swishing against the stocking on her thighs.

She didn't say a word, reached out and pulled the snaps on my shirt, unbuckled my pants and let them drop to the floor....my cock was already dripping with pre-cum, I felt dizzy. She pushed me down on the bed and undid her blouse, her beautiful tits were there in my face, large brown with erect nipples begging for a tongue. There were silver studs in both nipples....new to me, and 'wow'. She deftly dropped her skirt, a bare perfectly shaved pussy was in reach, large dark labia's....I could smell her sex and it drove me insane.

She left her stocking and heels on and climbed on top of me Ignoring my cock, she shoved her pussy into my face and said, "I'm going to fuck your face". Instantly those dark lips were on my mouth and nose, my tongue flickering here and there when she began grinding up and down my face with her very wet horny pussy. I was helpless as she lost some of her control chasing her orgasm.

She took some

time, I felt her body going rigid...slowly, she began to whimper as her thrusts became more intense, more in need, more out of control. My hands were on her firm ass as she began to grunt a deep guttural sound. I felt her ass clench as she sat straight up, reached back and grabbed my cock.....with that touch I exploded, spraying her back and ass. She came long and hard, her cheeks clenching, her thighs hard as stones. Her pussy juices ran down my cheeks and dripped onto the bed sheets, my tongue still inside here as she relaxed, I licked gently, slowly while swallowing her wetness.

She slid off me and stood up, reached down and pulled on her skirt, then threw her blouse back on. As she turned and opened the door, she said over her shoulder........"call me".