All Comments on 'The Exact Moment...'

by Firsttimeguy

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 2)
honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Oh, those dreaded words...

"she asked to me to sit and that we needed to talk"

Nothing good ever comes to a husband whose wife says this.

I enjoyed the story. I went to it right after "What Carmine Says" because I liked it for the same reasons, plenty of conflict, confrontation, and retribution.

I do though suggest you do use an editor, or at least read over the story carefully several times because you had too many word errors. Because I gave a story that should be 5 only 4 *'s. (And notice, I don't hide behind an "Anonymous" moniker.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We Need To Talk

I have heard those words at least three times. Each time ending in me looking for residence elsewhere. Now, if I hear those words, I pull out my gun and lay it on the table in front of me. 'We need to talk', 'It's not what it seems', and 'I didn't love him. It was just sex' are all phrases women need to remove from their thoughts. They are suicidal. A lot of people will think that Jimmy and Mary should have got back together. I don't. This is the way I would, and have ended relationships after my wife or significant other murdered the relationship. Good story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 8 years ago
Sucked

This story was mostly sad and bad. I gave it 3 stars, but after reflection it should have been 1.

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
Stupid

The writing is fine but a story about stupid people one would not give the time of day. Occasionally I read a story and I am torn between two thoughts, one is that the characters are not credible they are too stupid, the other thought is truth is stranger than fiction and that people such as these could exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Because of that stupid fucking cliche of never telling the children why they got divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As several others commented

He was a 'big time' cuckold to the point that I was hollering at the story. I absolutely detested the character for being such a pussy. I can't believe he put up with her cheating and then bringing the fucker home to live. A gas leak in the middle of the night and an explosion while she was fucking the asshole would have solved his problem. It would have saved him $20,000 to have them both 'removed'. And as far as not telling his daughter about her mothers 'fuck fest', if he loved her as much as he did, he should have told her everything. Let his cheating wife explain her side. Lying about the truth doesn't help anyone. By not saying anything, his wife won in the end. They were only people left who knew the truth and apparently she wasn't talking. So for all the love he had for the daughter, she would hate him for the rest of his life. Pretty shitty.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HE SERVED AND HE PROTECTED

and he did it at the cost of his own living. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't get this trope of "protecting the children from the harsh truth". WTF? Almost all the Lit LW authors swear by it and it's the most pansy-assed way of dealing with a complicated plot point. Apparently these "truth hiders" love their children so much that they are willing to lose their children to protect them from the pain of their parents separating. Where's the logic in that?

phil2213phil2213over 7 years ago
Terrible story

To quote Forrest Gump: " stupid is as stupid does".

tejmjm55tejmjm55over 7 years ago
protect

Why did you allow the daughter to think the worse of her father by not telling her he was protecting her and why. He should have to tell the daughter the truth or he would. Otherwise it was a good story. We all have a breaking point..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Tell Cindy the truth

He doesn't deserve to be the bad guy and miss his daughters wedding to protect the cheating wife. Mary should do the right thing and tell the truth before the wedding. Its the least she could do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

The husband doens't like liars? Well why does he lie to his own daughter. Not telling the truth is the same as lying and to allow her to believe her mother is a saint is nothing more than a bald faced lie. Does he not love and cherish her? Why allow himself to be excluded from her life to protect his slut wife's feelings makes no sense. Who writes this shit that has a guy flagellating himself when some whore bag screws him up. "I was more than fair", "split everything 50-50", "even though it was my house I gave it to her". Man, what piss poor excuse for men you portray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BRAIN DEAD.

The last line about the new boyfriend being smarter than him...hell, a coat hanger would be smarter than him. To subject himself to a life without the daughter he claims to love so much just so she wouldn't be subjected to the truth makes absolutely no sense. Unless the loves her so much line was just a throw away lie. I mean he leaves her unaware in close proximity to someone who put her life in danger through her poor choice of associations. Maybe our hero intended for his ex-wife to find someone who would actually carry through on his threats and rape and kill the daughter thereby getting her out of his life for good. Yeah!! Maybe we just didn't see the whole picture. That actually makes more sense than the drivel you've just subjected us to. This is truly a story that rates a 1 if any story ever did.

The level of faggot cuckoldry was off the scale. No man who did't fancy the idea of sucking some dick woud allow the man fucking his wife to move into the house and take over his duties as the man of the house. No, the guy in the restaaurant with the steak knife is more representative of the American male. Kill the bastard and let the chips fall where they may.

extemporeextemporeabout 7 years ago
It was odd . . .

it was funny and it was strange.

I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only a 4

He was way too nice

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
Continued betrayal

The bitch continued to betray him in the end because she didn't their daughter to hate her and the things she had done. Even now she is still a low life and he is an idiot. Why should he lose the love of his daughter did that bitch?

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Here is the main problem with your story.

Your narrator is repugnant. I hate him. I don't want him to win. I want him to lose. He goes from extreme passivity, which makes me not like him, to extreme crazy evil, which makes me hate him. If the change was interesting, that would be one thing, but it isn't. I think what you have done is to come up with a concept for a story. Actually it's more of a fetish niche. That isn't the basis for a good story, because there is nothing human about it. Nothing real.

phil2213phil2213almost 7 years ago
Not very good at all.

The protagonist is not very likeable as other comments have mentioned. In short stories especially I always enjoy the good person winning and the evildoers getting their comeuppance. This story presented a protagonist that wasn't very likeable at all. The author initially presented a protagonist that was completely passive then as the story went near completion the protagonist sprouted into a very aggressive violent maniacal demon. If the story were longer and a gradual shift in the protagonist's behavior evolved in reaction to circumstances it may have been more acceptable. The ending results may have been the same for the wife but for a constant in your face cheating , humiliation and disrespect tainted the protagonist for his lack of reactions. At some point as a reader, there was no redemption for the protagonist. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah, But...

It was a well written story, I just didn't like the storyline, the idea of the story. The idea that a wife could just bring her lover into the family home and expect her husband to accept that is so repugnant to me that it almost makes me crazy. I mean what sane man would put up with that kind of shit? Granted, the guy finally gets it together towards the end, but Jiminy effing Cricket. He's about a day late and a dollar short.

He should have just beaten the guy bloody the first thing, and put a stop to all that bullshit quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY SHOULDN'T THE DAUGHTER KNOW?

Parents are divorcing, daughter is an adult, why the hell would the father not just level with a grown up in a grown up fashion? "Honey, you're mom is a complete slut. She's got some guy living in our house and fucking him under our roof." Then let the chips fall where they may. There is no reason for him to have to bear the brunt of the daughters anger for something he is not responsible for.

Why do the two or three guys writing this stuff feel they should always make a point of the wronged against spouse not telling adult children that the cheating spouse is just that, a lying, cheating, piece of shit adulterer who disrespected their marriage vows for their own selfish desires.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

How disappointing. The cheating whore moved on and the daughter thinks its the fathers fault for all the problems. What kind of an ending is that? Change this to the exact moment the story began to suck.

Fuck

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
A tear for the loser

An fine written tale of a lost man with no self worth. Shit on by everyone he blindly walks through life while texting (missing everything). Well written, looking forward to your next one

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Daughter's

boyfriend should run given she's the kind of girl to pass judgment without all the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This guy's too stupid to live

First, he lets his wife bring some guy into his home and doesn't do anything about it? And then, after he finally does something and exacts his revenge, he loses his daughter's love because he won't tell her that her mother cheated? This guy's too stupid to live. I hate stupid guys. 3.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Shitty cuck/wimp crap!!!

You think he is less a cuckold because he had an eruption of violence??!! Stupid! Your protagonist didnt stand up against the slut and tell the daughter what a whore her mother is!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You don't want people to dislike your stories

And yet you post shit like this. Everything he did, drastic or not, he did for his daughter. To have this happen was a fucking joke. 1* for his daughter hating his guts at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS POS MUST HAVE BEEN WRITTEN BY A DICK SUCKING MORON.

TWO stars because one doesn't register.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending ruined it

He was pathetic throughout the story. Finally manned up at the end, but only because he loved his daughter. Then he chooses to lose all contact with his daughter rather than expose his wife's actions. That's just stupid and ruined the story, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 star

What the fuck is it about a lot of these stories where the even adult children aren't told the truth. That's beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
For all you haters?

1)Since you don't have the balls to get a free account with your name, then your opinion means nothing.

2)In fact, your opinion means less than nothing- other than you're bug shit on the windshield of life.

3)The hero had already broken the law; had already lost his wife, his life was already a shit sandwich with nowhere near enough bread to make it passable. This means compromises- and compromises means not everyone get's what they want. She didn't want a divorce; he didn't want to share his wife. So the issue was met somewhere in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to sam-u-el aka. anon-kun

For all you haters (really? haters? aren't you hating right now? guess this applies to you)

1)Since you don't have the balls to get a free account with your name, then your opinion means nothing. (A free account that has ZERO value in linking you to your real info. Tell me..."big balls" do you feel tough being anonymous...with more steps? lul)

2)In fact, your opinion means less than nothing- other than you're bug shit on the windshield of life. (sounds like somebody needs a naaapppy. cry some more anon name bitch tits)

3)The hero had already broken the law; had already lost his wife, his life was already a shit sandwich with nowhere near enough bread to make it passable. This means compromises- and compromises means not everyone get's what they want. She didn't want a divorce; he didn't want to share his wife. So the issue was met somewhere in the middle. (I actually liked the story, anon-kun. so sammy boy...can i call you silky smooth bitch tits? great. now you know sperging out and raging in the comments being all bitch-made won't actually make people....agree with you....care about you. but we will...laugh at you......goad you....and point out what a hypocryte you are...after all.....being a name-fag doesn't ACTUALLY matter. you are still very much anonymous. but ...i feel bad for you. some of my irl friends have aspergers like you....i want you to leave the internet more aware of how funny and dumb and fake you come off.)

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Ending Ruined It

I agree with many of the commenters his letting the daughter think he is the bad guy ruined the story. I realize you were going for the martyr rising above, taking the hit thing, but it ruined the story. It's the same thing the really poorly made Hong Kong martial arts movie thing with the ever humble martial arts master acting all humble shit. But those were shitty poorly made comical movies. Plus the reason that could work is because in the end everyone saw that he is actually the good guy, so his humble move made him look better. Only way it would have worked in this story, and could have been a touching moment, if he did the humble move, but the daughter somehow found out what happened and came crying to him and they hugged and went out into the sunset.

He didn't need to really make the wife look bad. Could have said your mom seemed to have issues with me and ended up cheating on me and I decided to divorce her. It's between us. Nuff said.

GeojimGeojimalmost 6 years ago
Properly engaged

I think the comments you’ve gotten should all be viewed as complimentary. You’ve successfully woven a story with characacters that we all so invested in that there are strong emotions if things don’t go our way. Very well written..

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
I bet Mary takes the credit for money...

I'd like this to continue at an informal family dinner several days before the wedding. Mary's boyfriend, Scott, tells Cindy's fiancé about recently having met Jimmy, no conversation, just Mary introducing them, and then as Jimmy started walking her back to where Scott was waiting, Scott overheard Jimmy say he knew that Cindy hated him, Mary say that she never had told Cindy what really happened and then a bit later exclaiming about the “$15,000” in the envelope Jimmy gave her to give to the couple as a wedding gift. Scott wonders aloud to Fiancé why Cindy has nothing to do with her father and further comments on a father's not only being denied giving away his daughter, but not even being invited to her wedding.

[Fiancé and Cindy broke up three years ago, one issue being Cindy's cutting her father from her life after having always spoken of how close they were. Her unexplained behavior rang warning bells in the young man's head about her possible treatment of him down the line. Especially bothered by her refusing to talk with her father and continuing to accept her mother's non-explanation, he walked away. A year ago they renewed the relationship.] Fiancé tells Scott about Jimmy's sending $5,000 for Cindy and him to go on a trip and Cindy's later accusing her father of doing that so she wouldn't be around when he kicked her mother out. He also tells about Jimmy's entrusting Cindy's care to him, telling him to be on the lookout for a man he described, and saying that the man had nothing to do with the split. Fiancé says that Cindy's rejection of her father is a growing issue as the wedding date approaches. Scott suggests a short out-of-state trip.

Fiancé phones, introduces himself to Jimmy who tells him that the threat to his daughter is no longer imminent and congratulates him on the coming marriage. Fiancé tells Jimmy that he and Scott are in town looking to pick him up for some casual pre-marriage male bonding, in short, dinner and drinks. While on the first drink, Fiancé discloses his concern with the ongoing issue of Cindy's refusing to speak with her father and accepting non-information from her mother. Scott tells that, hoping to ease the bride into gracefully accepting it, he informed Fiancé of having overheard Mary exclaim over the couple's $15,000 cash wedding gift. Through dinner and a couple more drinks Jimmy realizes that Mary didn't discuss the gift with Scott and tells the real amount, $20,000, that the man who threatened Cindy is dead and that the money originally was to be used to insure that he would end up that way in order to protect Cindy if anything happened to Jimmy.

While in the washroom, Jimmy decides that it's time to tell Cindy and her Fiancé what lead to the divorce but without Scott because he seems a good guy, and Jimmy doesn't want to cause a problem between him and Mary. Meanwhile, Scott and Fiancé talk, and both want to know what the now dead guy threatened and why Cindy but not Mary needed protecting. Jimmy returns, and Fiancé tells him that Cindy's a grown woman and that both she and their future as husband and wife need the whole story. Scott says, based on overhearing Mary say she never told Cindy what happened, he agrees with Fiancé: it's time for the truth. The issue for Jimmy is whether to tell the men now and Cindy later, or let Fiancé soften the telling to Cindy – they agree on the latter.

For Jimmy, the hardest part was the beginning, no words for his hurt when, moments after his wife told him that she had been having an affair for two months, he realized that the man coming from the bathroom was her lover and that she had moved him into the house with them. He explained his refusing to participate in Mary's have-her-cake-and-eat-it-too plan, what Donny revealed at the bar and his threat against CIndy, also what the bouncer told Jimmy had happened afterward in the bar. He told them how strongly Mary reacted to his withdrawing the money and her threatening to take every cent of his money if he tried to divorce her, her determination that they “weren't going to break up over this.” By the time dinner was over, the three men had long since stopped sipping their drinks, the two listeners kept sharing looks of disbelief, total shock. Scott said he knew now why Mary had kept the story to herself, Fiancé said he understood why Jimmy had kept it from Cindy. Jimmy finished by telling them what Mary had told him outside of her and Scott's place: “I let her hate you, so she wouldn't hate me.”

They have a room for him at the hotel and will get him back home after the wedding: he's been invited. Mary of course remembers that the amount withdrawn was $25,000 and probably feels that half that money is hers, so maybe she gives the couple a wedding gift of $10,000, and a couple of truths come out at the wedding. That's where my “epilogue” ends. Does Cindy seek her father's forgiveness, does he give her away, does his healing finally start after going so long with open wounds?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Good story

This was a good story up to the end. No way should be have let the whore lie to his daughter just to save her ass. That should have been his last payback. If the new fiance didn't like it, then he still had his hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good grief...

I know the spelling in most of these stories is pathetic but spelling the word woe "whoa" as in getting a horse to stop is right up there! Almost as bad as this wimpy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ojalalala

What are you doing? Don't you realize that the norm is to spell out a scenario based wholely on hatred and rage? I find it confusing when somebody gives a plausible alternate narrative. Are you sure this is what you want to do? After all the Navy Seal, hidden fortune/lottery, friends with the mob sort of thing is always available. Just saying...

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
This was a piece of shit

Got revenge? Check

Threw the whore out? Check

Made a point that the bastard shouldn't ever think of fucking him over or threatening his family again? Triple Check

But....he willingly cut himself out of his daughter's fucking life, the daughter who he'd kill to protect from a predator,

Seriously, you fucked up and this story sucks more than a fucking pornstar

Just for that, one star

Joey_BloodJoey_Bloodover 5 years ago
Crap

You had to ruine the ending with that epilogue. Thank God their are better writers on this site who know how to put a Story together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The crap and shit comments say it all but

If this writing is indicative of your outlook on marraige and life, then get thyself to a shrink immediately if not sooner. You need serious help dude.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Good story

The thing I would of done is remove the problems in the first two minutes. A hammer is way too nice. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I really like this story

I've read this story like,,,7 or 8 times. And each time it challenges my thinking and perspective- and it finally dawned on me; ANYTIME anyone is pushed out of their comfort zone they become unpredictable. Other stories on "Literotica" do the same thing. I seldom remember the stories name yet I after the first few sentences "Oh it's that one" and I can remember the entire story line. There's one story about a middle aged female who chases a younger man. The cucked husband goes "bezerk" (her word) on his revenge and payback because for 20 plus years he had been "steady, boring and reliable" and she compared him to her lover who "threw her on the bed and ravaged her". So reading these stories helps MY writing.

And for those of you who don't have the guts to get at least a free account? You cowards are known as "anonymous"? Screw you- you read it, you write it, you own it- and only cowards don't have the personal integrity to have at least a free account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Most Uncomfortable.

Your sympathy is with Jimmy but he's a wimp ! His wife loves him more every day but doesn't hesitate to fuck him over! In his daughter's eyes, he's the villain of the plot and his loving wife does nothing to disabuse her of this belief , because it shows her up as a whore. Jimmy ends up with a nothing life, while his Ex merrily starts afresh. Well??

BillandKateBillandKateabout 5 years ago
Well written but disturbing

Mary has to rank in the top ten 'Loving Wives' selfish bitches of all time. To allow their daughter to hate the loving father just so she (Mary) doesn't come off as the bad guy has to be the cruelest of cruel actions.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Who cares he should have been given psych help years ago

Had to quit reading

No sympathy for him

Knows he had a problem years ago but didn't do anything about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF?.....

Couldn't tell his daughter that he couldn't live with a cheating slut? Live in that situation for months? What a complete piece of shit Jimmy is.

Yeah his wife is far worse but none of this would have happened if the pussy would have kicked her ass to curb and simply kicked Donny's ass none of this would have happened. Simply not being a guy who doesn't do manly things does not diminish the testosterone in a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I do not understand this crap.

"even after all she did to me, I still loved my wife"

What a dumb line to put into any story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair story

Decent story and well written. Some inconsistent behavior through the story mostly by Jimmy. His final actions are so far out of his normal that it's hard to reconcile. His actions toward his daughter and her actions don't fit. With all he has done to his wife why wouldn't he tell the kid the truth? And you would think his daughter would take a more objective view and realize the man is doing something very out of character throwing the wife out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

I would like to see a sequel where the daughter learns the truth and reconciles with Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrible ending

Story was ok until you let the guy take the fall for EVERYTHING that was his wife's fault.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why did he wait?

The dishonor was so extreme, why didn't he just walk out on day 1 and divorce her?

There was one line I especially liked:

"Do you know I have been waiting for 3 days to hear you say those words? Now pack your shit and get the fuck out!"

Classic!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Wow, such a rollercoaster of a story!

It starts with the husband being an extreme wimp and fainting at the thought of confrontation, then he turns into a complete badass and takes care of the whore and her asshole lover. At that point I was really rooting for the guy... the worm had turned... yeah!

But then you ruined it with that bullshit you called an epilogue. He supposedly loved his daughter, right? So why the fuck did he deliberately drive her away? Her cunt of a mother moved the lover into the family home and were openly cuckolding him! He let the bitch of a wife paint him as the bad guy, permanently cutting him out of his daughter's life... just pathetic.

Then he lives on his own like a sorry sad sack, and basically turns into a recluse. I hate that shit... what a way to flush a promising story down the u-bend.

Oh and giving the deceitful whore $20k? Does the retard actually think the slut is going to give it to the daughter, after she deliberately poisoned their relationship? Supercuck just paid for her next several vacations with Scotty... all Mary will do is tell the daughter that her father never loved her.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
A pathetic wimp. Disgraceful!!

What can I say. Once a wimp, always a wimp.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Shit story, sorry, but it did nothing for me, I gave you 3/5 for effort with the storytelling but the ending totally killed it.

I like all genres, but in this sort of story I like a happy ending.

Just the way it is and I suspect I’m not alone here.

But it is your universe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This guy is not worth shit. I went with the first couple encounters as you set him up to be a guy who could not stomach confrontation. But to not grow a set of balls after maybe a few weeks? I waited then to see if he was faking it and had a master plan in place to nail his cheating bitch of a wife and the asshole.... But nothing.. finally it was no longer worth reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
its always so funny

hey you guys that write comments ... it is just a story and a decent one too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I am not a fan of Cluck Stories ..

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Not clear why he went along with it in the first place, and then after finding his spine towards the end, allowed his daughter to become estranged. If the last line is anything to go by, he still blames himself for the whole mess. Can't disagree. Either way, weird tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

A weak man even right at the end, tell the daughter the truth from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic. Hope the daughter is sterile and the wife doesn't have any more children. The gene pool has enough dumb shit floating in it already. My apologies to Darwin.

The guy with the steak knife finally cleared out the trash that this dumb shit let get away.

Thanks for the effort. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BTB my ass

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Changed my mind about this story. Despite all, it is still essentially a cuck story. The daughter should know and the ex made to confront her past with her daughter. Why should the ex hubby get all the pain from the wife’s betrayal, why should he assume responsibility for the niches actions?

Get the daughter, meet the wife and tell the truth.

Until he does so, he IS a cuckold.

I originally gave this shitty story 3/5, given what I now think I have regraded it to 1/5.

All Cuck tales warrant 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF..... Stop this is not a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The character development is brilliant, and the plot is creative. It's a pity that readers here can't get beyond a "Is-the-revenge-strong-enough" litmus test.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely not BTB. She cheats, he has breakdown, she gets new boyfriend, he gets nothing, she gets the daughter, he gets shit on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave the author a five (5)

This man sounds REAL - Right a Real Man that loved his wife and could not pull the trigger of BTB even though she cucked him big time. He also loved his daughter. What did he get from them in return?

YOU-All out there that don't approve or like my opinion, Well just shove it. Yes you know where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations!!! Firsttimeguy, you ticked off almost all the cuckold bullshit cliches.

1. Doesn't kick the whore out immediately for her disrespect.

2. Acceptance of whores cheating.

3. Still loves the whore

4. I will never tell the grown child the truth.

What a total load of shit. He punishes himself and his daughter, preventing the slut from experiencing any consequences of her actions. Again, complete bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. This story had promise. But allowing the wife to get off unscathed, with her reputation intact, is bullshit, and never would have happened. Hey now, she can tell her daughter, “my boyfriend and you, want you to have this money!” No way in hell, he gives the daughter any cash, without talking to her. And the dirtbag who wanted to ass rape her, he was never a threat, once he was out of the house. Overall, story sucked. But I gave you a “ participation award” of 3, for trying. Next time, try to make it somewhat believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lordy I do hate stories where the good guys lose. Maybe the cheater didn't out right win, but she sure is better off than the good guy.

He should email that file to his daughter's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SHAME this was the last piece you wrote as you wrote well with not the same old formula so many write

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 S's: Sad, Sick, Stupid. Why waste your time and talent writing crap like this? I suppose that it can only be because you desperately crave humiliation. I wish it wasn't so.

LWlurker

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Came back for a reread - still worth the 5 I gave it.

While it could use a good editor, especially to even the flow, it wasn’t a bad story at all.

des67des67over 2 years ago

Loved it... Great storyline, where no one wins... 5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Character Jimmy is obviously a female or cuck construct. Why in hell would a man protect his skanky wife's image with her grown daughter? Especially after he finally grew some hair on his balls and put the cheating bitch in her place?? Absolutely stupid plot. Terrible.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

You know what I hate worse than cuck stories? Cowardly haters slinging shit while hiding behind "Anonymous". This writer stopped submitting stories seven years ago, and it's a shame because serious writing talent and imagination was evident. I would guess that he/she got tired of personal attacks, hatred and over the top negativity by jerks without the balls to show themselves. Cowards all! Not a testicle in the bunch. Interesting story.-4-

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I know you stop writing 7 years ago however I have this to say

I know you stopped writing 7 years ago however I have this to say.

One you're a very good writer

2nd it's totally disingenuous to allow that man the character to protect his wife's reputation at the expense of his own life after which I'll probably get rid of her.

He quite literally wrecked your story by doing that.

Again I think you're a better writer than that please use a little imagination and construct them so that they have a more rational ending one way or the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dot, what do you mean "...no one wins."? Which Twilight Zone do you hail from? Cheating slut won by fucking miles...literally...and with her reputation intact...and with the love of her daughter, whilst he lost absolutely everything. Just how, exactly, did she 'not win'?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

He was a decent writer but this story was patently over the top...to the point that being over the top actually worked against it.

I do love those who drool endlessly over ridiculously violent stories (yeah its a toxic masculinity issue with you little dicked pecker heads). If he hadn't gone too far overboard this would have been a better story but he did, and it wasn't.

The premise was hard enough to swallow, so for it to feel even remotely plausible what came after should have been less out there.

Him making a martyr out of himself was actually the dumbest thing in here. Again more of the formulaic slut wife, Saintly husband. And though you are long gone and will never read this, not one story that follows that formula ever gets a good review from me. Even those less crazy than this one.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
I guess this author did us all a favor

By quitting. He was a closet doormat Cuck and half of his stories showed that. He couldn't take the criticism that most didn't like his stories. If you don't have a likable or relatable Character that is what happens. There were no likable or even relatable characters in this story. Glad he is gone.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 2 years ago

Don't sweat it Anon who rated your last story most likely didn't have 25 iq points total yet alone to spare

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking cuck!

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I was enjoying this story until the end. In those last few paragraphs, it lost me. He let his ex continue to fuck him over with his daughter and just took it. I bet the ex would have said its a wedding present from her and not even mention it being from dad.

Sorry, but he grew into a man then retreated to be a wimp and a cuck again.

Great story, great writing, but the ending…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imaginative twist on the cheating wife/passive cuckold tale. Liked that he finally got some cojones and the way he got his pride back by waiting until she did the apology/capitulation act before tossing her out. Can't see that his allowing his daughter to think he was the villain was good for her (the daughter). And to make a martyr's sacrifice to keep the daughter/mother relationship strong? And to what gain for the daughter to go through life thinking her mother was a saint and her father a scumbag? Would she be so clueless not to note that it was only following the asshole's "temporary residence" in her home that all this shit hit the fan? And the handover of $20k at the end to allow his wife the possible opportunity to claim being the origin of it? Wouldn't a loving husband-to-be eventually feel a need to set the story straight so his eventual wife wouldn't have such a dire view of men in general?

Isn't the undiluted love of a father just as goddamn valuable as a mother's, especially to a grown daughter?

Sorry but I agree with the previous commenter that the MC found some but then lost his balls.

But that's the plotline the author wanted and it did engender some opposing opinions--so that was effective and good writing. Kudos on that and thanks for the story.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

The only question that is warranted here is why he put up with it to start with, the usual argument in these sort of stories is he loves his wife, what utter bollocks. There are only two options that require consideration, either you leave or kick her out, both end in divorce which is how this ended anyway, it would have just saved time and we would have only had to read one page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don't understand why writers have the husband fall on their stupidity sword and don't reveal how much of slut the wife is to the kids. It just honestly doesn't make any sense. The only way it does is if he's a pathetic wimp, which honestly isn't to far off from this guy, i suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know there are men like him But never will ever understand them.

Almost quit at beginning but curiosity won. Changed no!!! Real man would have told daughter and boyfriend the truth. And maybe the whole town.

BUT as beginning we know he is not a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

saying you still love her cost you a ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO rating. Then you wimped out after all your bold talk. Then you wussed out on telling the daughter. Obviously, you hate her and want no relationship with. But I suppose like mother like daughter, so I understand. But why give the slut the $20000?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I made it average because the real victim suffered the most. I realize in real life this happens sometimes. I ask the question why?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 1 year ago
I can see why you quit writing

You really sucked at this. What a complete waste of time it was to read 2 of the dribble you called stories.

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Hilarious! Implausible, but I had fun reading it. 3 stars, which is probably better than most people gave you.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

What a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crock of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand the logic of this story. Aside from the fact that the husband allows them to trample on him, he keeps the truth a secret for no good reason and has the daughter hate him for no good reason again. Why wouldn't he warn her? Sure, she might get a bit scared, but at least she will be able to recognize a potential rapist! WTF.

This story is depressing

PastMasterPastMasterover 1 year ago

Made no sense. He punched his wife in the face. No longer loves her and then doesn't tell his daughter she was cheating on him. So he robs both himself and his daughter of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER WIMPY CUCK WRITER WITH A CUCK PUSSY MALE CHARACTER

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I got it.

Good job.

And I didn't need all caps to say it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James is weak wimpy CUCK!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous