The Exam

Story Info
Kyle meets Dr. Eva.
3.3k words
4.51
42k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will be told from multiple perspectives.

*Kyle*

Kyle hated going to the doctor. There was something about it that just made him feel vulnerable. In all his 18 years he was relatively healthy, but when he did have to go, he hated it. Kyle's problem was that he was very curious and tended to experiment with things he did not fully understand. And this way of doing things had gotten him into a bit of trouble.

Kyle had run across a video of a guy making himself cum by manipulating his prostate. This fascinated Kyle. So naturally he wanted to try it himself. But in doing so he bruised a sensitive internal spot and it was giving him enough discomfort that he wanted to make sure he had not done any serious damage. Had he researched it just a little he would have likely seen that it would heal with enough time.

Kyle made an appointment with his doctor. The doctor was a family friend. Kyle was not sure exactly how he would explain what happened but the fear of internal damage made him commit. The receptionist informed him the appointment would be the doctor's last one of the day.

Kyle arrived the day of his appointment to an empty waiting room. As he signed in the receptionist informed him that his regular doctor was on vacation and a doctor from another practice was covering. Kyle felt a huge surge of relief at this news.

The receptionist called him back and brought him to one of the examination rooms.

She said to have a seat and that the doctor would be with him shortly. The receptionist closed the exam room door and Kyle sat there in silence. It was strange not hearing the normal hustle and bustle of a busy office. He could hear muffled voices outside the door, then what sounded like heels on the floor.

Wait a minute...the receptionist wasn't wearing heels? As Kyle was pondering this new mystery, the door opened and in walked, Kyle assumed, his doctor. This was definitely NOT his normal doctor. To complicate things, the doctor was a very attractive woman. Kyle stared in a combination of panic and awe.

The doctor had not glanced up from his chart and was studying it as she let herself in. "Good afternoon Kyle, I'm Doctor Eva." Eva looked up from Kyle's chart and extended her hand. Kyle took it and briefly shook. "So tell me what seems to be the problem?"

Eva stared expectantly waiting on Kyle to begin. But Kyle could do nothing but stare. Eva was a striking middle-aged blonde with curves for miles. She was conservatively dressed but under her clothes Kyle could tell that this woman was not slender.

"Ahem." Eva gently prompted Kyle.

Kyle was mortified. "I'm sorry, Doctor Eva. I just was not expecting..."

"Surely the receptionist explained your regular doctor was on vacation?"

Eva just gave Kyle an out. What Kyle meant was he was not expecting a gorgeous curvy woman to examine him. But Kyle took the out and ran with it. "No ma'am she did not."

Eva made a little flourish and commented, "Well, surprise!" Kyle genuinely laughed. At least she had a sense of humor.

"But, young man, I really do need to know what's wrong. Your chart simply says internal discomfort. That could mean a lot of things. Why don't you have a seat and tell me what is going on." Eva was either naturally charismatic or could tell Kyle was nervous and putting on her best performance. Either way, it was working. Kyle already felt like he could open up.

"Well...you see, I think I may have injured myself, erm...inside..." Kyle trailed off and pointed to his general groin area.

Eva had an inquisitive look on her face and said "I'm sorry Kyle can you be more specific?"

Kyle felt his face turn red. But what was the point of him coming if not to make sure everything was ok? He was going to have to spill the beans. He sighed and began:

"I was curious what it would feel like to have an orgasm by manipulating my prostate."

Eva's eyes went wide for a brief moment and Kyle thought he saw her own cheeks flush. He thought he had embarrassed her. But that was not the case. Not at all. Eva composed herself and motioned for Kyle to continue.

"I felt a pain inside me and have been afraid to continue. I figured that is a pretty sensitive spot and that I needed to make sure I had not done any damage. So that is why I am here."

"I see, I see. Well, we can certainly take care of that. And you needn't be embarrassed, Kyle. It is natural for young men such as yourself to experiment."

Kyle thought he saw Eva looking at him in a less than professional gaze. Kyle thought to himself that she was probably thinking he was a freak and she couldn't wait to get him out the door. How wrong he was.

Eva instructed Kyle to stand at the edge of the examination table. She pulled on an examination glove on a hand and asked Kyle to face the table and pull his pants down around his knees. As Kyle obeyed he saw Eva lube up her index finger.

"Kyle, you're going to need to relax, dear. This is a little invasive but I promise you it will not take long. Now, just take some deep breaths and try and relax yourself down there."

Kyle closed his eyes and felt Eva's finger begin to probe inside him. It was not an unfamiliar sensation. He had after all done it to himself. He gasped though as he felt an intense pressure as Eva pressed her finger into his prostate.

"Hmm..." he heard Eva say. That wasn't good, Kyle thought. He was hoping to hear something to the effect of he was good to go, and to be more careful. He felt Eva's finger being withdrawn.

"Pull up your pants, Kyle and have a seat. Tell me, did you drive yourself or did someone bring you? Anyone waiting on you?"

What in the world...Kyle thought. "Um no ma'am, I drove myself."

Eva leaned back against the counter. "Here's the thing...I'm not able to make a conclusive decision. We've got two options: 1) I can refer you to a specialist, and you would have to go through all this again, and not have any answers today. Or 2, and this is why I asked about anyone waiting...2) We can stay here longer than you planned and I can further examine you myself. The only catch though is you would be a little more exposed. But the choice is yours."

"Exposed? What do you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Well the exam I just performed doesn't allow for the greatest angles. And to be honest it is a little taxing on my wrist. This other type of exam would have you on your back, so that I could get between your legs and properly position myself."

Kyle felt Eva's gaze on him as she waited for his reply. Kyle really did not want this going further than today if at all possible. The thought of going to another doctor, going through the whole story again, it just did not appeal to him.

"I would be covered up...right?" Kyle asked, pointing to his crotch.

"Well, not exactly. We could put a sheet over your abdomen so that you at least couldn't see me. But I would need unrestricted access to all of you." Eva pointed to his crotch as she said this.

Kyle's face must have betrayed his horror, because Eva immediately tried to calm him. "Kyle, relax. This is a professional setting This is a purely therapeutic and medically safe exam. But there ARE some side effects. And those are the reasons I need the access I just described."

Kyle was uneasy now. "I'm sorry but what kind of side effects?"

Eva shifted her stance as she tried to explain: "I think you know, Kyle. What was your end goal when you were experimenting in that area? Hmm?" Eva looked at him knowingly.

"Oh...OHHHHH!" Kyle realized Eva meant an orgasm. "But...but, is that really going to happen?"

"Every man reacts differently. There's no way to know. You may only secrete some pre-seminal fluid, or you may have a full blown orgasm. But we need to be prepared either way. Like I said though, this is totally up to you." Eva shrugged and folded her arms underneath her breasts. Kyle could not help but notice how this accentuated them even under her lab coat.

Eva continued, "But please remember, I'm a professional. This is completely confidential. And if you are worried about any injury I can assure you that you are in good hands. As I said, I can't make a conclusive decision yet, but I'm fairly confident you have done yourself no permanent damage. But I can't be sure until I get, well, deeper inside you."

Kyle could not help but trust Eva. There was something about her that soothed him. "Ok, I guess? I would like to be able to know for sure today and not have to visit another doctor. If this is the only way, I trust you."

Eva smiled warmly. "I think you made the right decision, Kyle." Eva grabbed her rolling chair and sat down at the edge of the exam table. She motioned for Kyle to sit.

"You can lay back and close your eyes, or we can drape you from the waist down. It is your call. Go ahead and get undressed for me, though."

Kyle obeyed and laid down. "Um, can we do both?" Eva laughed as she made a show of rummaging through the equipment drawer. "Sure you can close your eyes too. Better yet if you want you can place that pillow over your face. I'll still drape you so that you don't have to see me working."

"Thanks, Doctor Eva."

Kyle was completely exposed and he felt every inch of it. Covering up his face helped a bit. He heard Eva giving him further instructions:

"Now Kyle this is important you understand. I did tell you I need FULL access. You are very likely to at minimum excrete pre-ejaculate fluid. This is a sterile environment and I can't have that dripping onto the floor, me, or any thing else. I've got some tools here that, if it looks like you are going to drip, will clean you up. You will feel some odd sensations if these are used, but rest assured this is strictly professional. You will need to control yourself."

Kyle nodded his consent.

*Eva*

"Very well, we will begin." Eva grinned as she draped a sheet to shield herself from view. She was going to use every bit of trust she had built up with Kyle, exert every bit of medical authority she had, and was going to thereby completely drain this boy.

Eva undid her lab coat and released her tits from her bra. She still had her top on, but wanted easy access. She inserted a finger into Kyle. She relished his gasp as she pressed up and into his prostate. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him. At most he was bruised. She knew this the moment she first examined him. But she would not let him leave until she had milked him dry. And better yet he would never know what she was actually doing to him. The boy thought this was all a medical procedure performed with tools. Time to get started.

Eva composed herself and spoke: "Things feel pretty good here Kyle but I'm going to do a few different exercises to make sure nothing is wrong inside you. You doing ok?" Eva heard a muffled "yes ma'am" from underneath the pillow.

Eva continued to stroke Kyle's prostate and could see the intended effect. Kyle's cock was getting hard. Too easy...Eva thought. She inserted a second finger and heard Kyle groan a little.

"Yeah you are pretty tight, Kyle. But I've got to get you loosened up so that I can get my examination instrument into you."

Eva began to slowly pump both fingers in and out of Kyle. Each time she bottomed out she would curl them up and drag them along his prostate. "Just relax, Kyle. Oops! Looks like you are beginning to drip. Remember what I told you...I've got to use one of my tools."

Eva bent down and sucked Kyle's cock head into her mouth and wrapped her soft lips around it. She pressed them firmly and backed away, letting them slide along the head until it popped out of her mouth. "There we go, all better."

*Kyle*

The moment Kyle felt Eva's first finger go inside him he knew something was different. The first exam was very clinical. This felt more personal. It was like Eva was expertly manipulating his prostate rather than examining it. But that was crazy, right?

Kyle felt his cock hardening. He had wondered if this would happen and his worst fears were coming to life. He shut his eyes and tried not to think about the pressure on his prostate, and the fact that Eva could see his hard cock.

When he felt a 2nd finger slide in and Eva tell him that a medical instrument would be used he about came off the table. But no, he told himself, let her do what she needs to do or you're going to have to go through this again with a new doctor.

That was when he felt a very odd sensation, it was as if he needed to pee. As he was processing this he heard Eva say "oops looks like you are beginning to drip". Well that would explain it...as that is what it felt like. Then he heard Eva say something about her tools. The next thing he knew he felt an incredible warm and wet suction on his cock head. Eva's tools? It felt like something familiar though... But Kyle's head was spinning from the pressure on his prostate.

*Eva*

Now that Eva had a taste, she was anxious to get more. But she could not rush this. Move too quickly and too aggressively and Kyle would figure out what was really going on.

"Ok Kyle you are doing really well so far. I'm about to insert the examination instrument, so prepare yourself."

This time Eva was not lying. There was an actual instrument. It was about as wide as three of her fingers and long enough to reach his prostate. It had a curved tip that when used correctly, would place a fair amount of pressure on the prostate. Eva intended to use it exactly as designed.

*Kyle*

Kyle felt Eva's fingers withdraw, but just as soon as they were gone, something thicker and longer went inside him. OOOOF. And it felt good! The internal stimulation was sending his cock into overdrive. He felt like he had to pee again.

*Eva*

Eva kept a close eye on Kyle's cock as she worked the instrument. She knew at any moment Kyle was going to drip more precum. A few seconds passed and she saw the shiny sticky fluid beginning to bead up at his cock head.

"Kyle, you're really starting to leak down here. I'm going to have to really apply some suction with this tool, ok?"

Eva did not wait for Kyle's consent. She wrapped her lips around his head again and drew him completely into her mouth, and down her throat. All while lovingly stroking the underside of his cock with her tongue. Kyle's hips began to buck. If Eva wasn't careful she would cause him to cum too soon. She slowly withdrew him from her mouth.

"I think I caught all of it. That was a close one! Hey but I can tell you are getting really worked up and that is only to be expected with this type of examination. I'm going to use another tool on your cock-erm...excuse me your penis. It is going to feel like two soft pillows."

Eva pushed the prostate instrument further into Kyle and took her tits out of her top.

*Kyle*

Kyle thought he was about to cum all over Doctor Eva. Whatever tool she had to clean up his precum was soft and velvety. And it felt like it had his cock completely engulfed. He was thankful when Eva removed it because he didn't think he had long before he busted. He heard Eva say something about pillows but couldn't quite catch it all. He was just thankful for the break.

He felt the instrument go deeper but the stimulation on his cock was gone. The relief was short lived though. He felt what felt like warm soft flesh wrap around his cock. It was not as intense as the tool to catch his precum, but it still felt good.

*Eva*

Eva had Kyle's cock trapped between her big tits and slowly stroked him.

"Just relax Kyle, you're still doing great. I've almost got all the readings I need. These pillows will hug your cock, I mean your penis for a while longer. Just hang in there."

Eva tortured Kyle a bit longer before releasing him from her tits.

"Ok Kyle, I think I've got enough data. I've concluded that you are only bruised inside. You are a lucky guy. But...the best way to treat the bruise is to get your prostate to contract and flex. Really the only way to do that is to make you cum, I mean, ejaculate. I'm going to preemptively put the other tool back on you. Don't worry about making any mess. The tool will catch all of it ok?"

It was now or never. Eva dropped all pretense. She no longer cared if Kyle figured it out. She snaked her tongue out and teased his cock opening before taking him fully back into her throat.

*Kyle*

Kyle knew it would not be long until he exploded. As soon as he felt Eva's tool engulf him again, he also felt the instrument inside him begin to actively stroke his prostate. And what's more, he was almost sure at this point Eva had a hand on his balls. Eva must be trying to coax him along.

Eva's tool was amazing, whatever it was. It had his cock buried and was expertly suctioning almost as if...no it couldn't be. All at once Kyle realized what was actually going on. He threw the pillow from his face, and lifted the drape. Eva stared back up at him, her big tits drooping, with his cock buried in her mouth.

"HOLY SHIT, Doctor Eva! You can't be doing this!" Kyle tried to pull away but Eva applied more suction that made Kyle's eyes cross, and started to fuck Kyle's ass with the prostate instrument.

She withdrew her mouth from his cock long enough to say "You're not going anywhere until you cum down my throat, Kyle." She took him back in and Kyle began to feel the oddest and most wonderful sensation in his ass. It felt like his prostate was on fire. It was like an orgasm but X10. Then he felt the normal sensations of his cum rushing up and exploding out of his cock. Eva moaned greedily and kept her throat down on Kyle as he shot rope after rope. She pulled the instrument out of his ass as he continued to cum.

Kyle could do nothing but lay back and let Eva expertly milk all the cum from his balls. When his contractions finally subsided, Eva let his softening cock escape her lips.

"Aren't you glad your regular doctor is on vacation, Kyle?"