The Exam

Story Info
A mother's concern turns into a mother's desire.
1.4k words
4.26
10.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motarro
Motarro
27 Followers

*** Everyone in the story was 18 or older at the time these events took place***

This is my first attempt at writing a story on this site, so apologies if it's not proper story format. I'm basically going from memory, but I spiced up some of the dialog to make it hotter.

My father had passed away when I was 8 years old, so it was just my mother and I. I never looked at mom in a sexual way, but several of my friends always made comments about how hot she was. Even at 40 (I was 18) my mom could turn heads.

She didn't date for years after dad died, and even then it was rare. I believe she had been so in love with dad that she felt like it was cheating, but eventually the loneliness would take over.

Mom was always on the conservative side, yet I could talk to her about anything without fear of judgment. She gave off a "prudish" presence, but she was the most open minded parent I knew.

I had been feeling ill for a few weeks: upset stomach, occasional dizziness, and little energy. I had been to the doctor but he thought it was just the flu. One day, mom suggested I try a nice hot shower to see if it helped me feel a bit better, but also to get rid of my odor... I hadn't showered for a couple days.

I took her advice and took a nice, hot shower. I actually did feel quite a bit better after that. As I was stepping out of the shower, there was a knock at the door. I wrapped a towel around my lower half and opened the bathroom door. Mom stepped inside and asked how I was feeling. She seemed kind of nervous, like she had something to say but was embarrassed to do so.

"Everything ok, mom?"

"Yeah... yeah... It's just that I was talking to Diane last night about how you've been ill lately, and we can't figure out why. She had a suggestion.... "

Diane was one of my mom's closest friends, and a nurse.

"Ok," I said. "So what was her suggestion?"

Her face was turning red and she was having difficulty just saying what was on her mind.

"She said that in men, sometimes it can be a sign of illness if one.... testicle... is lower than the other... so she suggested I... inspect... your scrotum to see if there's an issue."

It took a minute for the words to sink in. When they finally did, panic and embarrassment took over.

"No way... I'm not having my mother checking out my junk! I'm 18, not a kid anymore!"

"I don't want to be looking any more than you, and it's just as embarrassing for me, but if it'll help us figure out what's going on then I think it's worth trying."

I stood there for a minute, contemplating. As embarrassed as I felt, I finally decided to do it.

"Fine, let's just get this over with," I said.

Mom got down on her knees in front of me and took a deep breath. "Ok... so maybe just look away and it might be less embarrassing for us both."

I agreed and looked up at the ceiling, trying to think about anything else. I dropped the towel and just waited.

"Umm, ok so I'm just going to lift up your penis so I can see your testicles better." She did just that, and used the palm of her hand to hold my penis up against my body.

I was doing fine until I felt her other hand start touching my scrotum. I wasn't expecting it so i jumped slightly.

"Sorry! Sorry! I just had look at the other side..."

I hadn't thought of any of this as sexual... up until she touched my scrotum. I don't know for sure what set me off... the touch itself, the way her hand slipped on my penis, or what, but suddenly my penis started growing. I tried to will it to stop, but the more I tried to stop it the faster my penis grew. I kept looking down at it, hoping it would go limp again before she looked up. That didn't happen...

"Ok, well I'm not seeing anything abnormal, so I think you're ok down there," she said. She was smiling as she looked up, but the smile quickly disappeared and turned to shock. She was staring straight at my hard penis, with her hand holding it in place.

"Oh...." she said softly. She let go of it, and my penis sort of fell forward and lightly smacked her cheek. I have no idea why I was suddenly turned on, but my feelings of embarrassment quickly went away, only to be replaced by an animalistic desire.

Mom said nothing, just kept staring. The look on her face was driving me crazy, so I grabbed my penis and began gently rubbing it on her face. She turned her eyes up towards mine and I swear she looked drunk.

"I can't remember the last time I saw a dick this close..." She stuck her tongue out slightly and licked my dick as I rubbed it on her face.

I felt like I was no longer in control of my body... like I was watching this play out on a TV screen. I saw myself rubbing my dick all over her face, and then I placed the tip of my dick against her lips.

Mom sat still for a few seconds, and then suddenly opened her mouth and inhaled my dick.

Up to that point, I had only ever had a couple hand jobs from girlfriends, so my sexual experience was quite limited, but I began moving my hips back and forth and watching my dick go in and out of my mother's mouth.

After a few moments, the look on her face suddenly changed. It was like she came out of her trance and turned into a sex starved slut. She grabbed my dick with her right hand and began pumping away. She began sucking and pumping my dick as if her life depended on it.

"I can't believe I'm sucking your cock! I'm sucking my son's cock!"

I had never heard my mom talk like that before. I barely heard her cuss! I have to admit that I was incredibly turned on. So much so that I grabbed her head on either side and began face fucking her. I shoved my dick down her throat and held it there. I could hear the gurgling and choking noises coming from her throat. I started to worry that I had lost control and became too rough, so I withdrew from her mouth.

"Give me more! Give me that cock!"

So I did just that. We spent the next several minutes like that... one of us taking control while the other submitted.

"Please cum for me.... cum in my mouth..."

Who was I to disobey? When I felt my orgasm coming, I told her. She opened her mouth and started jacking me off.

"Give mommy your cum. Mommy wants to taste you."

That was it... I couldn't hold back and let loose. I came so hard that I went up on my toes, and I watched as I squirt my cum into her mouth over and over. I came so much that it started dribbling down her chin. I noticed that I had shot a couple times into her hair.

When I had finished, I looked mom in the face. She had this haunted look.... Like she knew something had just happened but no idea how or why.

"Mom... that was..."

"I have to get ready for work," she said flatly. She stood up and walked to the mirror. She wiped the cum from her mouth and face, but didn't see the cum in her hair. I tried to tell her, but she interrupted me.

"I'm going to be late. I should be home at the usual time. I'll bring home a pizza for supper."

She walked out of the bathroom, and then out of the house. I stood there for a moment, not sure about anything. Was mom ok? She seemed upset when she left. Would we be doing that again? I really enjoyed it.

I went upstairs and got dressed, then turned on the TV to keep me distracted. I couldn't think straight. All I could do was wait for mom to get home so we could talk about... everything.

Motarro
Motarro
27 Followers