The Exam Question Pt. 01

Story Info
A teaching assistant takes one for her professor.
3.7k words
2.73
9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and his roommate Wesley were besties in college. They studied at a private institution called St Andrews. This meant that makeup exams go through talking with the professor instead of submitting a form through the registrar's office. This was important regarding one fateful night when they had an important final exam for their biochemistry course.

Both knew their course material well and it really inflated their egos. They decided just to play random browser games on the library computer until it was time for the exam. One of the games was 'bookworm', a game that Steve hadn't played in ages. He showed Wesley the basics and they were obsessed with trying to get a high of a score as possible before the fire tile hit the bottom of the screen and caused a game over. Unfortunately, they got carried away and didn't realize the time until 30 minutes after the exam already started. The problem was that the exam was only one hour long and therefore, by the half hour mark, they didn't allow anymore late comers into the exam room.

They had to come up with a convincing lie. They decided to tell the prof, Dr. Llana, that they were on a retreat to study and immerse themselves in research at Princeton University, to build up their post-grad portfolio. However, on the way back, they encountered a flat tire and didn't have a spare. Dr. Llana supposedly believed the lie and gave them a makeup date for the next morning. They breathed a big sigh of relief that their carelessness wasn't going to have negative consequences. They made a pact to be humble from now on and not let the ego of being top students get to their heads.

The next day, Dr. Llana put the two in separate exam rooms, both watched by a teaching assistant. The first question was a simple no-brainer about stop codons. It was the second question that threw them off: Which tire? Both of them knew then that Dr. Llana didn't buy their lie. However, there was a 1 in 4 chance that their answers will match, if they both attempt to answer it. The question is: do they know each other well enough to think the same way? Steve would often think about the tire closest to the driver's side because if it deflates, he'll instantly feel his seat lowering. Wesley had a similar thought when pondering such a hypothetical scenario. Both knew that if their answers don't match (or if one answers the question and the other doesn't), they'll dig themselves in a bigger hole for attempting to keep up a lie. But if their answers did match, it'll get them off scot-free. They both decided to risk it, feeling confident that their counterpart is as like minded as them.

Dr. Llana was irate that these two hooligans attempted to keep up their lie and actually succeeded. She had to buy their silence somehow, to make sure that word didn't get out that she gave an unfair exam and ruin her reputation. She had no choice but to refund half of their tuition for the course. Steve and Wesley realized how they had her at their mercy. It is like hitting the jackpot and missing the initial exam was the best thing to ever happen to them, minus the stress when they were fabricating the flat tire story and hoping their answers matched after submitting their exams. They decided to ask Dr. Llana for more as bribery. She hated being blackmailed, but knew it was the price to pay for an exam question that posed such a loophole. She thought that if anything, these two should have used their luck to play the lottery, to avoid a need to study at her institution.

Steve and Wesley knew that what they ask for can't be too suspicious to the public, lest Dr. Llana be better off admitting to everyone that she assigned an unfair exam question. Therefore, hosting an orgy on campus was off the table. However, they were still horny and the European teaching assistant in Wesley's exam room, Esmeralda, was very attractive. She had nice long, light brown hair. They asked Dr. Llana to hook them up with her. She had no choice. Esmeralda was in on the trick, as she knew there was a reason the two had to be in separate exam rooms. She respected Dr. Llana enough to not let her reputation be tainted and decided to take one for the team.

While Steve and Wesley were best friends, they weren't going to take part in a threesome together. Instead, they decided to share her services by alternating days that one of them spends with her. Esmeralda just hoped that they would get bored of her eventually. Steve had her on the odd numbered days and therefore went first. He met in her room on campus and had her undress waist down, only to notice a bit of a bush. He decided to get her waxed.

Steve drove Esmeralda to a waxing salon and picked the hottest girl, Jewels, to give her a wax. After a clean wax of the vagina, Steve tipped her extra (with some of the refunded tuition money) to finger Esmeralda. She didn't mind it because she also found Jewels to be really hot. Jewels had long blonde hair and was in her early 20s. She was a bit plus sized, compared to Esmeralda's thin frame. She did whatever Steve commanded her to do to Esmeralda. Steve noticed that she had big front teeth and commanded her to bite her crotch.

Esmeralda let out a scream as Jewels left teeth marks on her. Steve was glad. It left marks to guide him when biting Esmeralda's crotch himself. Esmeralda kind of found this pain kinky, but in general, hoped that this would be the worst of the things that she has to put up with. While Steve was biting her, Jewels held her hand to help make the pain more bearable. She even kissed her on the lips to take her mind off of her crotch. It helped a bit. Jewels then unbuttoned her top and removed her bra. She started licking and sucking her nipples to continue distracting her from the pain on her crotch.

Steve stopped biting her after he felt he left deep enough dents with his front teeth, without causing serious bruising or swelling. He felt that while he enjoyed getting to gnaw on this gorgeous gal, causing her pain was also atonement for all that time he spent being submissive to her and Dr. Llana as a student. Esmeralda could still get up and walk. She loved the lesbian action she got from Jewels and wished she spent more time doing that instead of studying so hard.

There were still faint marks on her crotch when Wesley got her the next day. He saw how Steve already marked his territory and decided to just straight out fuck her. Esmeralda was concerned about the risks but then again, what STDs could students at a private institution carry? If they had time to contract sexual diseases, they would've flunked high school and not be here to begin with. Esmeralda was still horny thinking about Jewels. But she didn't want to look like a slut in front of her by being with two different guys. Therefore, she decided just to hook up with Jewels for a potential threesome on days when she's with Steve. Or maybe when Steve and Wesley are finally done with her, she can have Jewels all to herself. Esmeralda was already grateful for getting a free wax and the opportunity to meet Jewels.

She rode Wesley on his bed and it didn't take long for her to get wet. Her nipples were also very hard. Wesley was of Filipino descent and had a mustache. Esmeralda was about to really orgasm but Wesley told her to get off of him because he was about to cum. She was disappointed because she was so close, but did as she was told and then helped jerk the cum out of him. She felt like hopeless romantic, knowing that she potentially met the love of her life because of these two boys; but at the same time, they are anchoring her from being able to be with that love.

Dr. Llana checked up on Esmeralda for the sake of her physical and sexual health. She assured her that exploring sexual pleasures was beneficial, as there were a lot of urges that she had pent up during all those years of studying. Dr. Llana told Esmeralda that if she wanted to, she could finger her herself and just take the fall of the unfair exam. She didn't think it was worth Esmeralda becoming a sex slave for her own reputation as a prof. Dr. Llana knew that Esmeralda was a human being and deserved to be treated like one, and shouldn't be the one paying the price for her own carelessness in writing an exam with such a loophole. Esmeralda insisted that the boys will get sick of her eventually, and nothing so far had been too much torture.

The next day, Esmeralda had Steve again and she asked to visit Jewels again. Steve suggested that they pick up other girls, like that on a cycle rickshaw. Many of those fit girls can also turn her on. There was brief hesitance at first, but Esmeralda realized that she didn't even know that she liked girls, and that any girl can turn lesbian when they get wet. Steve drove her to the next few towns over. He already coordinated with Wesley that he takes Esmeralda out of town for a few days, and Wesley will have a few consecutive days with Esmeralda afterwards. She realized this meant that it'll be at least until after Wesley's next turn before they get bored of her. She sure as hell hopes that the rickshaw girl is sexy.

It was evening when they arrived at their destination. The place had plenty of 19th Century architecture and cycle rickshaws were everywhere. Steve found a place to park, brought the luggages they packed for the night, and brought Esmeralda along into a rickshaw. The lady operating it was a fit brunette wearing a pink tank top. She had quite the tan. She played music for her passengers on her iPod shuffle. The song 'How Deep is Your Love' played and it made Esmeralda horny to ponder the idea that this girl was serenating her with that song and seducing her.

Steve had her take them to a motel where he tipped her extra to have a threesome with them. He let the bicycle girl do the honours of making Esmeralda squirt. Esmeralda saw how fit she was and hoped for a good climax. She got undressed and sat on the bed of the motel room. Bicycle girl slowly stuck her hand in Esmeralda's pussy. Esmeralda clenched her tits feeling a bit of a strain on her tight pussy. She noticed there were faint teeth marks on her vagina and kissed the booboo. Then, she went on to licking the pussy lips while her hand was still inside her vagina.

Esmeralda was excited that she finally got a chance to squirt and enjoyed every moment of the sex. This is what true sexual pleasure felt like. Bicycle girl leaned in to lick Esmeralda's nipples. She was cumming hard. When she felt a lot of her pussy juices on her hand, bicycle girl yanked her hand out and the cream flung out. She licked her pussy to taste the sweet juices. Esmeralda was breathing heavily. This was the best moment of her life. Bicycle girl had to leave, now that her services were done and it was time to find new clients. There were two beds in the motel room. Steve decided just to cuddle with Esmeralda in the other bed, that she didn't leave a mess on, as they slept together under a wool blanket. She needed the cuddle to enjoy her post orgasm. The body of a nice young blonde stud like Steve to caress her.

When they woke up in the morning, Steve had morning wood. Steve was horny at the sight of bicycle girl fucking Esmeralda, but he was he was generous and wanted her to have her moment. Therefore, he waited until morning and just had Esmeralda jack him off. She wasn't horny anymore and therefore, lacked the passion to really jerk it. It was more done as a duty until he got off. Steve noticed the lack of passion and as a result, he also wasn't the most satisfied. However, a hot girl touching his cock was still a hot girl and he thought of that when he came. They enjoyed a warm shower together afterwards and got changed into clean clothes in their luggages.

It was time to go sightseeing. There was a mint nearby. In front of it, was a giant cut-out of a dime for visitors to stick their faces through and take a photo. Steve had Esmeralda go up so he can take a picture of her. The interior of the mint wasn't particularly open to tourists. However, there was one exhibit near the entrance for visitors to enjoy. It was a giant gold bar (attached to a steel cord) resting on a table and it was to test the upper body strength by seeing if one can lift it. Both had no issue raising it from the table. It was probably geared towards kids and young teens when the mint was still open to guided tours.

They had lunch at a fancy café. Steve loved their brand of orange pekoe tea. The condensed milk they added to it made it delicious. He loved the roast beef sandwich and the Nutella filled croissant. After lunch, Steve decided they head back to his car and drive back to campus. He was nearly out of money from the refunded tuition. Esmeralda took it as a sign that once Wesley ran out of his own refunded tuition, they'll no longer have a need for her. However, she did find this 'date' with Steve to be romantic. It was nice that he wanted to spend time with her and do fun things instead of just being a horny fucker. Steve promised that they can do a few more things on the way back to his car. They saw a stand selling Krispy Kreme Donuts. There were a few flavours of Krispy Kreme that Esmeralda never tried before and her curiosity got the better of her. She knew she just had a Nutella croissant, but seizing this one day would not suddenly cause diabetes. Steve bought her a box with four donuts, each being a flavour that she never tried before.

She kept it in her luggage, as she wasn't going to eat all four of them at once. Her stomach wasn't that big. The first one she tried was a Ruby Choco Valentine's Day themed donut. It was too sweet for her. It was only after taking a bite that she was reminded how sweet Krispy Kreme donuts were, and this was why there were so many flavours that never tried before. Steve got out his water bottle from his luggage and gave it to Esmeralda to wash down the excessive sweet taste. She was grateful. Steve then ate the rest of that donut. She found it romantic that they were sharing water bottles and food. It felt even more romantic that this was the gentleman who left deep teeth marks on her crotch, after that hot wax salon attendant Jewels.

Along the way, they saw a museum. It was open for visitors and Steve bought them both tickets, after seeing curiosity in Esmeralda's eyes. Inside it were many displays of insects and animals. Esmeralda took many animal physiology courses during her days and provided Steve with a lot of commentary to supplement him with information. Steve took a few photos of the museum displays. He texted them, along with Esmeralda's coin cut-out photo, to Wesley who responded that they seem to be having a great time. Esmeralda had him airdrop them all to her so she could text them to Dr. Llana and use it as assurance to her that she was not being abused in any sexual way.

It was evening by the time they got back to his car. They packed their luggage in his trunk. They were hungry and decided to eat at a restaurant nearby. It was fancy, but to ensure that he had enough gas money for the drive back, Steve ordered only tomato soup and haddock for both of them. It was also an opportunity to finish the last of the Krispy Kreme donuts as dessert. Steve planned it ahead of time and wrapped them in napkins to conceal in his coat pocket. Therefore, he went to the washroom and munched on them inside the toilet stall, leaving a little bit leftover of each donut for Esmeralda to eat later on. They were small portions, so she could just stuff them all in her mouth at the dinner table without the waiters noticing. She chugged the glass of water afterwards to alleviate the excessively sweet aftertaste.

Afterwards, they enjoyed the lights around the lamp posts. It seemed to be on par with Christmas decorations, despite it not being anywhere near the holiday season. Esmeralda was in a jolly mood and swung around the lamp posts, while Steve took photos of her. She got changed into boots and a flannel vest (which she happened to pack in the luggage in case, not knowing where Steve was taking her) to fit the holiday theme. It was a long drive back. Steve decided just to get off the highway and stop at the parking lots of plazas whenever he gets tired, to avoid falling asleep behind the wheel. Esmeralda offered to take turns driving while the other one sleeps. Steve insisted he could drive the whole way himself. Under the high unlikelihood that a drunk driver hits them, he doesn't want any complications to come from the insurance company if Esmeralda was behind the wheel.

They got back by noon the next day. Wesley was excited to take her out to a good time as well. He let her rest for two days after a long trip before redeeming his few days with her. Esmeralda used the following free day to visit Jewels. By then, the teeth marks on her crotch were fully healed. Jewels remembered her and she gave a proper introduction. She began by telling her about her educational background. Jewels was impressed. She then vaguely told her about the circumstances that led to her being blackmailed to preserve her professor's integrity, but that she ended up loving orgasming with other girls. Jewels understood where she was coming from. Many of her clients didn't know they loved girls either until they experimented with her. Jewels herself found Esmeralda to be the more attractive of her former clients. She didn't think any less of Esmeralda for being part of a blackmail. Afterall, many of her former clients weren't as educated as her.

They had dinner together at Jewels' home. She brought out the good wine and they had a toast to being friends (with benefits). Esmeralda showed Jewels all the photos on her phone from that outing with Steve. She even had a short video he took of bicycle girl while she was taking them to the motel. Jewels was glad that she had fun with Steve and wasn't being exploited only for his sexual arousal.

After dinner, they played scrabble. They played the words love and babe to flirt with each other. The game didn't last long because they both were too horny to focus. Jewels forced an abrupt end to the game by timing out on her turn, and they headed to the bedroom. She let Esmeralda return the favour of biting her groin. She loved getting a chance to taste her. They loved branding each other with teeth marks, albeit this time, Esmeralda did the marking herself.

Esmeralda had a low alcohol tolerance and easily passed out as a result of the wine before things got too intense. Jewels let her sleep peacefully and didn't disturb her. She woke up the next day at 5 pm. She realized that she must have kept Wesley waiting. Her messages were lit up with messages from both Steve and Wesley.

She pieced together all the messages she received from both boys and realized that Wesley must have gotten the impression that Steve and her snaked him out of him getting a turn. This led to hostility between the two, such that Wesley went behind Steve's back and exposed Dr. Llana's trick exam to everyone. Esmeralda also received messages from Dr. Llana to confirm this to be the case. She was immediately filled with sorrow that she failed her professor. She told Jewels what happened and got a comforting hug.

This regret of failing her professor and the integrity of St Andrews was overwhelming. She wishes she could go back and have declined being an invigilator for the exam. Therefore, she would have felt less responsibility to take a bullet for Dr. Llana; if she was going to end up being exposed either way. The guilt would then not have been placed on her shoulders. On top of that, she also ruined a friendship between Steve and Wesley because of her carelessness to get intoxicated and missed meeting up with the latter.

Esmeralda drove away to the outskirts of town and skipped stones on the lake. Her lifetime best was six skips. Then, she got up and walked on the dock. A few seagulls were there and flew away when she approached. She lied down on her side and wept at the negative feeling she still felt.

12