All Comments on 'The Exchange Ch. 14'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wawferwawferalmost 5 years ago
The suspense!!!!!

Im dying to find out what is happening lol this is really interesting since the reader is left in a similar spot of awareness as the prince. We know something is up but not what!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 5 years ago
Such a saga.

Omg she's pregnant isn't she?

The prince she indicated was interested in princesses Latta has been paying a doctor to keep her barren. Aware of something being wrong she banned all doctors and ate tones so people would think her fat and not pregnant... I so hope I'm right as I want wait to see "Niti's" reaction to her scheming and news of his heir..

Thanks for writing such a vibrant tale.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 5 years ago
She is pregnant!

Lataa has been making the doctors make her miscarry. She got pregnant that last time she was with Niti, and she made everyone stay away until she was in a safe period. And the prince who liked Lataa has something to do with it. Please please say that Niti is not sterile and she didn’t sleep with someone else to get pregnant. Also, the strokes are because of something the doctors did too.

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213about 4 years ago

Absolutely love this story! It is possibly my favorite of all your wonderful novels. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES