Holiday Romance

Story Info
A holiday with his mother and aunt becomes intimate.
13.8k words
4.76
93.9k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,226 Followers

Her genitals were smooth, soft, and completely shorn of pubic hair. Up close, her butterfly lips pouted at me as I slid in for a closer inspection, running a finger across them, and hearing her soft groan as they started to open, like the petals of a flower. Assisting them, I opened her pussy, looking at the shiny pink moist flesh inside as her vagina flexed, as though winking at me.

A heady aroma of musk was captured by my nostrils, my face drawing closer until I was able to poke out my tongue and lick it from bottom to top. Her cry of pleasure doubled my efforts, this time circling her anus with my tongue before moving it upwards as I licked her pussy, and then finally as I exposed her clitoris and compressed it between my lips.

Her hand stroked my hair, her hips trying to push her vagina tightly against my mouth.

'Please, Andy. Please.'

With facial lips pressed firmly against vaginal lips, my tongue slid inside her opening and explored, licking, and tickling all of her internal flesh that it could reach. Kissing it as passionately as I had kissed her mouth. I allowed my hands to wander, across her mound and belly, over her ribcage, and then caressing and fondling the two comparatively firm orbs that jutted proudly from her chest. Her nipples reacted to my fingertips, twisting, and rolling them as they became erect and she groaned louder, her hips squirming against my mouth as her hands pulled at my head.

Returning to her lower torso, my hands pulled her butt cheeks open before running a finger around her anus and then poking the tip of it into the opening. Glancing at her chest, its up and down rapid motion matched her breathing, a ragged panting as her groans of pleasure and encouragement became louder.

'Andy...... Please...... Andy? Fuck me.'

It was the invitation I had been waiting for, pushing myself upright and moving up the bed until I knelt between her open thighs, rubbing my cock against her mound and pussy. I was teasing, increasing her desperation to have my penis inside her vagina. When her hands reached for it, I slid it home, expanding her pussy and making her gasp as my shaft filled her passage.

Nestled deeply within, I paused for a moment, gazing at her body, and working my way up to her face. Her sensual lips pouted, and parted, the tip of a pink tongue running across them. Withdrawing, I eased forward again, and this time allowed my lips to meet hers. The kiss was beyond arousing, beyond passion. There was a hunger there as our mouths tried to devour each other. And then at last she was getting what she required, my cock working its way in and out of her cunt as I slowly and sensually fucked her.

For some reason, I was obsessed with her tits, lavishing them with minute kisses, my mouth constantly licking and sucking at her large erect nipples as her hand caressed my face as though I was suckling, and she was feeding me. The image increased my arousal, and in turn, hers, my hips moving faster as my shaft slid in and out of her pussy. Her breathing was now coming in short sporadic gasps, her legs wrapped around me which opened her pussy wider as I hammered at her cunt.

When she stared into my face and just before her eyes went blank, I knew she had reached her peak. I wanted it to last longer, but at the same time, my body was demanding its release. The final effort pushed her over the edge; my ejaculation intensified as I watched her squirm and thrash beneath me, her upper torso arching from the bed and pushing her taut stretched breast in my direction. Fucking her until exhaustion sapped my strength, I prolonged her climax, the orgasm shaking her body as she convulsed.

'Was it as bad as you first imagined?' I asked her when I was eventually able to breathe and speak.

Turning on her side towards me, her eyes sparkled. 'No!...... It was actually...... incredibly good! Sexier and far more arousing than I imagined.'

'So does that mean you would actually consider letting your son make love to you again?'

She giggled and blushed a little. 'Maybe,' she replied with a teasing laugh.

My mother Cassie was twenty years older than I was, and at thirty-eight she was what every young man dreamt of. She was an older woman, attractive, and with a body to die for and which just automatically attracted one's attention.

As far as I knew, I was the first male person she had slept with for at least the last eighteen years; the reason being that, as I had only recently discovered, she thought of herself as a lesbian up until that moment.

During my childhood and teenage years, I thought nothing of the fact that I did not appear to have a father. There were plenty of kids my age in exactly the same boat; we were not an anomaly anymore. Nor did I question why my aunt Patsy spent so much time at our house. Mom and she were sisters, and so it did not seem incongruous to me when they often slept in the same room and bed.

In a way, I suppose, Patsy was nearly as much a mother to me as my mum was, a kind of surrogate in a way. They would take me out together, to the beach, on holiday, and to the clubs and groups I attended, and in all that time, I never saw anything that I would have considered inappropriate take place between them.

She had her own place about a mile away, and I did think, as I got older, what a waste of money it was because of the amount of time she spent at our house. As a teenager, and with plenty of friends, I never understood why my home seemed to be the place where we all congregated. It was only later, as I got older that I worked it out in my mind. Mum and Patsy were young compared to most other mothers and allowed the boisterousness and disruption of several growing teens that perhaps other parents would not. It was that, and the fact that they were both attractive, which I suppose also had an influence.

Throughout my teenage years, our group of friends began to expand. To us original four lads, girlfriends were added, plus some mates of mates. It grew to ten, maybe a dozen; some coming, and others going as relationships changed.

No one ever mentioned my lack of a father or the fact that Patsy was a constant at our house. It was just a warm family atmosphere where everyone was welcome.

The problem with life is that when you are young, you accept everything at face value. I reached an age where words were bandied about, men who liked other men, and women who fancied other women; even then I hadn't twigged. Maybe it was because the other woman in mum's life was her sister and not a complete stranger.

My eighteenth was celebrated with a party. Mom and Patsy went overboard with all of my friends invited, putting on a spread and buying plenty of alcohol.

'You can have your first proper drink.' Mom laughed. That was a joke in itself since all of my friends and I had been getting served in local pubs for nearly two years now.

There was too much food, the music was too loud, and everyone drank far too much; it was what a great party should be. Mom and Patsy had stayed in the background initially, but my friends had been coming here for years and that evening treated them as though they were part of our group.

The drunker everyone got, the more fun it was watching some of my mates try to flirt and chat up my mother and aunt while getting nowhere fast. Despite them being older and as such, my parents, they certainly knew how to party, both of them well on the way to being pissed. My aunt teased, flirted, and danced with most of the lads. But that was as far as it went, none of them even reaching first base.

At the end of the night, we packed them all into taxis and sent them on their way. 'We can clear all of this lot in the morning,' mum announced as she and Patsy headed upstairs. I stayed up a while longer, knowing that in my present state, the world would spin if I tried to lie down. While I waited for some equilibrium to return, I used the time to clear away most of the mess; almost all of it was done by the time I headed for my room nearly an hour later.

I was expecting mum and Patsy to be asleep by now as I crept slowly and quietly up the stairs. All the lights were out, but the noises coming from my mother's room were ones that I did not associate with them chatting. The door was wide open as I reached it, as were their curtains, the moonlight filtering into their room. It was just a natural reaction to glance in while passing, before stopping abruptly, and taking a step backwards to check what I thought I had seen.

Mom was reclining against her pillows with her legs open wide. I couldn't see her pussy because of the head that was between her thighs, a head that belonged to my aunt Patsy, and which with the noises my mother was making, I guessed must have been licking and sucking at her pussy.

Maybe it was the shock, or perhaps the sight of my mother's excellent breasts and Patsy's pert derriere that kept me standing there. Whichever it was, I was rooted to the spot momentarily, long enough for mum to open her eyes and realise I was outside their door and watching them.

Her first reaction hadn't been to try and cover herself, that would have been impossible in her present position. She pushed at my aunt's head, Patsy taking that as a sign that mum's fanny needed more attention.

'Patsy!' I heard mum hiss. 'Patsy!!' This time a little louder as she pushed harder at her sister's head.

My aunt raised it and looked at my mother's face, noticing her stricken features and then turning her head to see what mum was looking at.

I remember a face full of embarrassment and panic before the covers were dragged over them both, as Patsy swore. 'Shit!'

Funnily enough, perhaps I was the only one who didn't feel embarrassed; that light-bulb moment made perfect sense to me now. Even though mum and Patsy were sisters, it didn't strike me as being a dilemma. What they did in our home was nobody else's business. It came as a shock though to realise that both my mother and aunt batted for the other side. What I did feel was disappointment. Patsy, to me, was gorgeous, one of those women who despite her age was still desirable. I knew I had a crush on her, feeling stupid as I realised it would never be reciprocated.

The second thought to enter my head was one of erotic excitement; my two moms were lezzies. What young man wouldn't find that arousing? A smile played across my lips. 'Goodnight mum. Goodnight Patsy.' I headed to my bedroom and some much-needed sleep, hearing the sudden eruption of hysterical laughter coming from their room.

Dozing, the image refused to disappear. I had seen more of my mother's naked body than her sisters and yet it was still Patsy that haunted my dreams as we did things that left a crusty deposit on my stomach when I awoke.

The next morning, I slept in a little later than usual. It was not so much sleeping as dozing as I replayed the events and discoveries from the previous night. The fact that mum and Patsy were gay did not bother me, other than that little bit of disappointment and the thought that it was a waste of two incredibly attractive women; but who was I to judge?

When I finally got out of bed and went downstairs, Patsy was nowhere to be seen. 'She has just popped home,' my mother informed me.

Honestly, I wanted to laugh. Remember what it's like when you are a child and have done something wrong, facing your parents and waiting for the lecture to begin? Well, it was like that, only this time, the boot was on the other foot.

'Err, about last night,' mum started.

'You don't need to explain, mum. It was fairly obvious what was happening. I am old enough now to understand. Have you always been gay?' I asked.

I'm sure she was a little taken aback that I wasn't being judgemental.

'It also makes a lot of sense now why Aunt Patsy spends so much time here. I've thought for a while that it would be cheaper to sell her place and move in with us. She never uses it.' I said it with a laugh, trying to lighten the tension I could see in my mother's face.

'You're not shocked? It does not bother you?'

I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a puzzled frown. 'Why should it? Though I am a little disappointed.'

Mom looked at me, as though waiting for some critique. 'Two beautiful women!' I raised my eyes to the heavens as I shook my head. 'What a waste. Well, there goes my crush on Patsy.'

I had to laugh eventually because she just stood there with her mouth partly open as though in shock.

When she finally found her composure, we sat and talked about her life and the discoveries that she had made growing up.

'I have always known that I was attracted to girls rather than boys. It is not that I don't like men; it's just that I much prefer sex with a woman. I never wished to marry, but I knew I wanted to be a mother. A series of one-night stands allowed me to get pregnant, but without the commitment of a relationship. I can't tell you who your father was because I have no idea myself.'

From what was disclosed, she and Patsy had been involved in a relationship for many years, long before I was born.

It is a strange feeling. When you are young, the thought of discussing relationships, and in particular, sex, with your mother is something to dread. I suppose the older you get, the easier it becomes because you can explain things that you know the other person will understand.

'Are you sure you are ok with it? Even though Patsy and I are sisters?'

'I'm fine with it, mum. It just makes it more erotic.'

I was sure that my understanding and relaxed attitude shocked her more than our discussion did, but suddenly we were interrupted by the telephone ringing.

'That will be Patsy now,' mum said as she went to answer it.

'Tell her it's safe to return,' I laughed.

Andy was out with his friends, and Cassie, with her sister, had retired early. Sat up in bed, they discussed the previous night and Cassie's conversion with her son that morning.

'And he doesn't mind?' Patsy asked for the umpteenth time.

'No, not at all. In fact, he was more relaxed about it than either of us was. He said it was erotic.' Cassie had to laugh at the realisation that Andy wasn't a child anymore; he was now an adult.

'Did you know he has a crush on you, Patsy? He was actually very complimentary about both of us.'

'What? Do you mean...... you know.' Both women were laughing as Cassie nodded her head.

'Hmmm. Perhaps I should tease him.' Patsy mumbled, distracted now as her mouth went to Cassie's nipple. Her sister let out a slow soft expression of pleasure as fingers teased and twirled around her other nipple, a fire igniting in her loins.

Her hand stroked Patsy's shiny locks and then down the smooth soft skin of her back, ending at her waist as she slid down the bed. Now on an equal level, Cassie looked at her sister's succulent lips, nibbling at them and teasing with her tongue before their mouths came properly together.

Patsy's hand fondled her buttocks, creeping into the crack of her arse as Cassie's hands squeezed her sister's tits, pulling, and twisting at the engorged nipples as their mounds pressed roughly together. And then suddenly, Patsy's hand was between Cassie's legs, her palm rubbing suggestively at her pussy as a guttural cry of pleasure escaped.

The simmering fire turned into an inferno, Cassie grinding her pussy-lips and cunt against the hand and probing fingers. Their kiss this time wasn't seductive, it was full-on passion and lust, Cassie's hand also between her sister's legs as both women slid fingers into cunts at the same moment.

With hands back to abusing their tits and nipples, they had tangled their legs together, their pussies leaving trails of slippery juice as they humped each other's thighs. This was how they always liked to achieve their first orgasm; bodies pressed tightly against each other as their hips rubbed their cunts back and forth rapidly. As they climaxed, they pressed their breasts together, erect nipples digging into each other's tits as they groaned and squirmed.

The next was always top-to-toe, fingers spreading each other's labia while tongues explored the pink moist flesh now tasting of cum and juices. Clitorises were exposed, lips compressing the small buds before tongues teased and then mouths sucked. Both Patsy and Cassie felt the tempest building between their legs, nipples throbbing as their next climax approached. At this stage, nothing was out of bounds; no orifice was ignored as they both strived for that final release.

And then they were screaming as they climaxed, waves of pleasure washing over them, mouths still rigidly attached to each other's cunts as they attempted to extract every ounce of orgasmic release.

Curled around Cassie's sleeping body, Patsy's mind was full of what-ifs. Despite her age, she had never experienced a man. Whether she had seduced her sister or Cassie had seduced her, the memory was lost in the mists of time. It had always been the two of them, and the only time that either of them had betrayed their relationship was for the necessary evil of Cassie getting pregnant. She pondered about her nephew; the thought that he had a crush on her caused a ripple of excitement mixed with fear.

She wanted to tease him; that was just her nature. But she was scared of things going too far, and Andy expecting something that she wasn't sure she could provide. Despite his tender years, where men and women were concerned, he was far more experienced than she was.

She also feared what Cassie might say about her teasing and flirting with her son. What her mind was contemplating, somehow felt like a betrayal.

Summer, school had finished, and come the autumn I would be starting college. Jenny, my girlfriend for the past six months was going to university miles away and decided that now was an appropriate time to decide that she needed her freedom while she was away. Was I bothered? No, not really. To me, it was a euphemism for wanting to sleep around and so we parted company.

Much to her annoyance, it hadn't taken long for me to find her replacement. Why did I pick Cindy? I don't really know myself. I suppose one aspect of her was that she was a lot like my aunt Patsy. The same mischievousness, a thirst for life and complete confidence in herself and her abilities. She wasn't one to beat about the bush and could be outspoken, sometimes shocking, to other members of the group.

It was about three weeks after we had started going out and one evening in the pub, I had caught her staring at a couple of girls standing at the bar.

'Do you think they are attractive?' She asked.

Now, if there is one thing I have learned, you do not tell a female, that you find another woman attractive. Pulling a face, I was non-committal. 'I suppose so.'

'Do you fancy them?' What kind of a question was that I was wondering, answering Cindy with a question of my own?

'Why? Do you?'

She considered for a moment. 'Yeah, I could quite fancy either of them.'

'This was getting weird,' I was thinking.

'It's natural to fancy other women, Andy. I'm not going to get mad about that. I may do if you did something about it though.' She gave me a look which threatened the infliction of severe pain if I attempted to stray.

'I don't see anything wrong with women fancying women. It's just a different kind of sex!'

See what I mean about her outspoken comments. And then, to make matters worse, I nearly put my foot in it. Before I found out about mum and Patsy, it would never have entered my head. Suddenly I was about to say that she would get on famously with my mother and aunt but managed to stop myself before anything popped out. It was harder than I thought, to keep their relationship a secret.

When she eventually visited my home along with several other friends, there were fireworks. She and Patsy were so much alike, they fed off each other. It seemed to be a competition to see who could be the most outrageous, but it was also a laugh a minute.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,226 Followers