The Exchange Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

"Um...sure," I mumbled.

Then she said the unthinkable: "I'm going to touch you now, Molly." She whispered. She'd said it so softly I had barely heard it.

But I had heard it. And right then I knew - I knew exactly where she next planned on touching me. "Um," I said again, but because I hadn't said no, Celeste didn't stop.

Then Celeste did the unthinkable. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when her fingers slipped inside the crotch of my panties.

I let out an embarrassed cry as my gaze shot to Robert's. He was not even pretending to watch the movie anymore. He was busy staring at us.

Celeste chuckled. "No wonder you're so warm here, baby!" She whispered. "You're very, very wet," she murmured, her fingers roaming around in my slit.

"Oh!" I gasped. I tried to straighten out my top leg but her next words stopped me.

"No, hun. Keep your leg just the way it is. Don't you dare move a muscle."

I squirmed a little more, but she placed her warm hand on my thigh and she squeezed it. With a groan I ended up keeping my leg just where it had been.

"It's alright, okay?" She murmured, patting me on my thigh. "It's okay. That's just another part of your body. This is just a back rub. Just something that will make you relax and feel good," she said.

"But -" I whispered.

"No buts," she said firmly. "Think of this as a gift. A gift that I'm freely giving to you," she murmured. "A gift to make you feel good and relaxed."

Relaxed? I thought. How in the world was this making me relaxed?!

I whimpered when Celeste squeezed my thigh again. Her fingers, now wet with my juices, roamed over my back another couple times, but soon Celeste's fingers returned under the material of my crotch and dipped into my wetness. But this time she pressed a little more forward and she rubbed those wet fingers directly across my clit.

"Celeste!" I whispered with a great shudder.

"Shhh. It's okay, Molly. Just feel my fingers. Let me make you feel good."

She made one more pass through my slit and then suddenly her fingers were gone. I glanced around in confusion, but my face heated like I had a fever at her next words.

"Mmmmm, Molly. You smell and taste so good!" She murmured.

I groaned audibly. I was horribly embarrassed! Was she actually smelling and licking her fingers?!

"Celeste - oh!" I whispered when her now very wet fingers slipped under the crotch of my panties again.

"Robert?" Celeste said.

Robert didn't need to be summoned twice. He immediately got out of his recliner, his hard on now very evident, went down onto his knees, and he slowly crawled over to where we were on the couch. I watched in mortification as Celeste reached her hand over the top of me and she pushed those same wet fingers into Robert's mouth.

"Here. Taste her," Celeste whispered.

Robert looked at me as he opened his mouth. He closed his eyes when Celeste's fingers touched his tongue. He sucked on her fingers and moaned. "Oh, Molly," he lightly growled.

The way he said my name made me feel a blast of heat that resulted in a blush that spread all over my body.

"Isn't she sweet?"

"Mmmm, oh, yeah. She's got a sweet tasting little pussy, that's for sure," Robert said, staring at me with glittering eyes.

When Celeste took her fingers back, and slipped them into the crotch of my panties once again, Robert leaned down and caressed his fingers all over my face. "A very, very sweet tasting little pussy," he whispered. Then he slowly covered my face with buttery popcorn kisses.

My heartbeat was so fast and strong I could feel and hear it in my ears.

"Molly's a beautiful girl," Celeste said.

Robert nodded. "She sure is," he agreed.

Robert glanced down at my hand that was holding the blanket up to my neck for dear life, and he took hold of it. He held my hand between his two hands for a short few seconds. Then he got up on his knees and pushed the back of my hand against his big, hard bulge.

"Oh, my God!" I gasped.

Robert nodded. "Yes. See what you do to me?" He whispered. He now even had a big wet spot on the front of his sleep pants.

Now that I wasn't clutching the blanket up to my chin like I had been, Robert took the blanket with his free hand and pulled it down to my waist, baring my naked chest to him.

"Robert!" I hissed in embarrassment, trying to cover myself.

"Shhhhh," he said, gently moving my hand away. And next his hands were all over my naked breasts. "You're just...God, you're gorgeous," he said. He pushed my body back so that I was lying flush against Celeste and he leaned in and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Robert!" I gasped again. No one had ever done anything like this to me before - from simply touching me, to making me the sole object of their desires.

Celeste's fingers kept moving back and forth over my clit, driving me crazy. "Molly, do you ever insert anything?" She asked me in a low tone.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"Do you ever insert anything?" Celeste asked. "When you touch yourself? To make you feel good?" She clarified.

"N-no," I stuttered. "Never."

Celeste nodded as Robert moved to suckle on my other breast.

"Everything then must be intact and tight," Celeste murmured, more to Robert than to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Dear heart," she now said to me, shaking her head and dismissing my question, "l'm going to push a finger inside you. I'll go slow, okay?"

"Wait, what?!" I gasped. But it was too late. I felt Celeste's finger easily slide inside of my very wet heat.

"Oh...God!" I moaned. Her finger felt so good!

"So warm. And, yes, so very tight," Celeste whispered in confirmation, slowly sliding her finger in and out of me.

"I don't...I mean, what are you...oh!" I exclaimed when I felt Robert's fingers join Celeste's between my legs and in my wet pussy.

"We need to take these damned panties off," Robert finally muttered.

"What? Robert, n-no!" I whispered.

But Robert didn't hear me, or if he did, he ignored me. He reached under the blanket, grabbed my panties, and he worked them down and off my legs.

He also tugged the blanket off of me. I was completely naked now, sandwiched between Celeste and Robert on the couch.

I started to lightly panic in my naked state, trying to cover up my exposed skin. But Celeste and Robert didn't stop their sensuous touches.

With Celeste's finger back inside of me from behind, Robert lifted my upper leg. "Keep your legs open," he muttered, glancing around. "Here. Bend your knee, and put your foot flat on the couch and keep it there."

"But-" I said, but Robert softly shushed me.

He moved my leg like he wanted it and watched Celeste as she slowly fingered me. "Celeste, take out your finger," he said.

When she did, he immediately replaced it with his own.

"Oh!" I gasped loudly. Robert's finger was bigger and he fingered me more aggressively than Celeste had. Celeste's fingers didn't go far, though. She still caressed my pussy around Robert's probing digit.

I stared into Robert's big brown eyes that now looked nearly black with arousal.

"Feel my finger inside you?" He whispered. "I'm fingering your pussy, Molly. And yes, you're so tight. So fucking tight. It's maddening!" he muttered.

I gasped in pleasure when he leaned down and sucked on a nipple again.

But Robert's head came up rather quickly. "Celeste, I can't take much more of this," he whispered painfully. "I need to come before my balls fall off," he said.

"Then do it, Robert. Go ahead, and come."

"Right here?" He whispered arlarmingly. "In my fucking sleep pants?!"

"Yes!" Celeste said. "So Molly can see!"

Robert grabbed my hand again and pulled it against his hard cock. His look was one of sheer lust and desperation. He humped himself a few times against the back of my hand and then, as the movie was coming to an end, and the entire cast sang the Kellerman anthem, Robert came.

"Ungh! Oh, oh, shit! Molly! Celeste!" He gasped. I felt his cock buck in his pants as he came, humping himself hard against the back of my hand.

When Robert's orgasm subsided, Baby and Johnny were dancing their last dance together. But I had paid no attention. I had no idea what the movie had even been about.

Robert was breathing heavily and chuckling.

"Feel better now?" Celeste asked.

"Yes!" Robert said. "So much better!" He said, looking into my eyes.

The spell all of a sudden then seemed to break.

"I'm...I'm...oh, God! I'm naked, you guys!" I gasped, glancing down and around me.

"We know," Celeste chuckled.

"What if someone comes down from upstairs?" I asked nervously, quickly lowering my top leg as Robert removed his finger from inside of me. I tried to cover my breasts with my arm but I wasn't doing a very good job of it.

Celeste kissed the back of my neck again. "Don't worry," she whispered, sliding her finger inside me from behind again, bringing out another moan from me. "They're upstairs. Diana's studying and LC has his old Atari in his room to play with," Celeste said as she still idly fingered me.

"Yeah," Robert said. "They won't be down," he said. "Besides. Fingering you while I came was the hottest thing I've done in a long time," he said.

Celeste chuckled. "Her body is so delectable, right?" She said, rubbing my clit again and making me shudder.

She gave her fingers to Robert to lick again.

Robert nodded, looking into my eyes. "Mmmm. It is," he said, licking her fingers and then licking his lips.

Celeste cupped my pussy with her hand. "This little pussy of yours is so wet, Molly," she whispered. "We have to do something about that," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Oh, never you mind," she said, patting my pussy. "We'll save that for later. For now, sit back up for me," she whispered.

"Sit up?"

Celeste nodded. "Yes. Sit up for me," she said again.

I did, and Robert was right there with his hands on both of my breasts.

I let out a sound that was part disbelief and part mortification as he looked into my eyes and he rubbed his thumbs slowly over my hard nipples.

"Hon, give her back her panties and sleep shirt. It's dinner time," Celeste said.

Robert grinned but passed me my clothes. They both intensely watched me get dressed. Robert helped and he slid my panties up my legs as he kissed along my thighs. My hands shook as I quickly slid my pajama shirt over my head. Once I was presentable, Robert caressed a finger under my chin, nodded, and then went upstairs to get the twins.

They all came chatting down the stairs together a few minutes later.

They found Celeste and me still sitting on the couch, but she had her legs curled up under her and was sitting at the other end, far enough away from me not to be able to touch me.

We looked innocent for all practical purposes. And the normality of the current situation made me question my memory as well as my sanity. Had Celeste and Robert just had their fingers inside of me?! My heart hadn't slowed down yet, so I knew I hadn't daydreamed it. It must have been real.

"Come into the kitchen, love," Celeste said. She leaned over and grabbed my hand and walked with me into the kitchen.

Dinner was an awkward affair for me. Robert had come back downstairs in a different pair of sleep pants and he sat down at his seat at the table like nothing had even happened.

Celeste was her same, bubbly self, and I marveled at how normal this meal should have been. Unfortunately, I was the one who was nervous. I kept dropping my soup spoon and I nearly spilled my water twice.

When dinner ended, Diana and LC headed back upstairs again for more studying, leaving me alone with Celeste and Robert.

Robert sidled up to me. "You still have a week off of school, right?" Robert asked me quietly. "Plus the Monday of Labor Day?"

"Right," I answered.

He nodded, putting his finger under my chin again but this time tilting my head up. I blinked up at him. "I took next week off of work too. We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow morning," he told me in low tones.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Tomorrow morning? Where we left off?" I asked.

Robert nodded. He leaned in close to my ear. "You know, you, naked between the two of us and with my finger inside of you," he clarified softly.

I flushed bright crimson.

Celeste chuckled at Robert's words but she was nodding.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

That night in bed I laid in the quiet, staring up at the dark ceiling. I thought about what had transpired on the couch earlier that evening and I know that was why my cheeks were now burning. Even my feet felt hot.

Both of my Ohio host parents had had their hands all over me. My face, my back, my breasts, and yes, even that oh-so-very private area between my legs had been fair game for their touches and for their fingers.

I couldn't help it. I reached down inside my panties and I dipped my fingers in the copious amount of wetness that was still there. I felt like I was slipping my finger around in a pond, I was so wet.

I felt flushed. Tight all over. And I felt embarrassed. I felt like I'd shed a big part of my personhood today. Minnesota Molly would never have let two people do what Celeste and Robert had done to me. But evidently Ohio Molly did things like that...and enjoyed them.

Because that was the crux of the matter, wasn't it? I had enjoyed it. I'd enjoyed Celeste's backrub, and when it had morphed into something decidedly sexual, I had gone right along with it. I hadn't said a firm "no", and so things had gotten pretty out of hand.

I frowned in the dark. I shook my head.

I had enjoyed Celeste's fingers on my pussy. I'd enjoyed it when she'd taken her wet fingers and had rubbed them over my clit. I'd never had anything inside of me before - well, aside from tampons, but they hardly counted, because they weren't sexual objects - and I had been amazed at how good their fingers moving in and out of me had felt.

I'd thrilled when Robert had palmed my breasts, and when he'd sucked on my nipples I had had to suppress my moans because it had felt so good.

Celeste and her tarot cards were right so far - big changes were coming, and as of tonight, had already come.

But that wasn't me. Was it? I wasn't a horny high school girl. I'd never had a boyfriend and so in that respect I didn't know what I was missing.

But today Celeste and Robert had seemed to know things about me that I didn't even know. Things that good girls kept locked up inside. After all, good girls usually wanted the same things that bad girls did, the difference was that they didn't do them. And tonight Celeste and Robert had made a bad girl out of me.

I liked to think of myself as a locked chest. Yes, I was like a cedar chest, with a thick lock on it. My secret wants and desires were kept in that chest. I'd never ever unlocked it for anyone else before. But today, somehow, Robert and Celeste had had the key. Where they'd gotten it, I didn't know. But the lid to the chest had swung wide open and Robert and Celeste had just climbed right inside, looked at all my secret desires, and had honed in on them and had made them a reality.

I frowned even deeper. I needed to get a different padlock for my imaginary cedar chest before things got even worse, I thought quietly, as I slowly rubbed my wet fingers against my sensitive clit.

Let Robert and Celeste touch each other.

But they were done touching me.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Monday, August 26, 1991

I woke up to lips resting softly on my forehead. I jerked my head back in surprise and saw Robert's face in the brightening morning light.

"The kids are already off to school," he said to me, as he slowly pulled my covers off of me. Instantly my body felt cold. I tried to pull my sleep shirt down that had bunched up at my waist in the night, but Robert was having none of that. "No," he told me. "In fact, I want you to take your panties off, too," he said, his face a mix of excitement and lust.

I waited a second and shook my head. Because I'd done some thinking in the night, and I had decided that what we all had done the day before had been absolute insanity, I shook my head again. Taking off my panties now was a terrible idea, and when I told him this, Robert just chuckled. "Molly," he said with a grin, "my finger was inside of you last night. Now you're going to be shy?" He asked me with a twinkle in his eye.

"I -" I began, but just then my bedroom door opened wide and Celeste came walking in.

"Molly," she said. "Oh, good. You're awake. Take your clothes off, dearest."

I just looked at her in shock. "But, I don't -" I began, but Celeste just shook her head.

"There's so much more we want to teach you, love," she said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. "And we need for your clothes to be off to do it," she said. Her face was bright and eager.

"But, Celeste!" I whispered.

Celeste shook her head. "It's time. Take off your pajamas for me," she said.

"But -" I began.

"Oh, baby girl," Celeste said with a sigh, and she stood up, took hold of the bottom of my sleep shirt, and she quickly pulled it off over my head.

"Celeste!" I gasped, covering my naked breasts with my hands. It was deja vu from the night before all over again.

Celeste just looked down at me. "It's a little late to be demure," she said, grinning. "You don't need to be that way around us. Besides, we want to play with your little kitty this morning," she said. "Remember how good it felt last night?"

"My...my what?!" I asked her, shocked at her choice of words.

Celeste grinned. "Yes. Your kitty. Your pussy," she said. "Take off those pretty, blue, lacy panties and spread your legs for us," Celeste said.

I grabbed for my bedsheets, pulled them up, and clutched them all the way up to my neck. "I don't think so," I said. "It's not a good idea," I said again.

"Not a good idea?" Celeste echoed.

"It's the best idea I've heard in a long time," Robert chuckled.

Celeste paused and sat on my bed beside me again. She leaned her face into my neck and she inhaled. "Mmm. You smell like sleepy girl and sex all rolled into one," she said.

I gasped at her words.

Celeste started lightly caressing her fingers over my arms that were covering my sheet-covered breasts.

"Please? Please, baby girl?" she said.

"Please?" I whispered. "You want to do all that we did last night - again?" I asked her incredulously.

Celeste nodded. She brought her face in close to my neck again and she nuzzled me behind an ear. "Please? Please...let us touch you again," She said. Her hand went under the covers and she slid her caressing fingers up the inside of my thigh. When her hand reached the crotch of my panties she rubbed a finger back and forth there.

I whimpered and shuddered at her touch. God, it felt good. Really, really good.

"You're all Robert can talk about," she said. "You're all I can think about," she added.

"Me?!" I asked her, quite shocked.

Celeste nodded. "Yes, baby. You. We talked about you late into the night last night. We talked about how willing you were. And we talked about how your pussy had been open and so wet for us. Doesn't it feel good to be so wet like that?" She asked me. "Yes," she went on. "Robert and I want you, sweetheart. Every part of you."

"Oh, God," I said. Nobody had ever said anything remotely like that to me before. "I don't even know what to say," I mumbled.

Robert chuckled. Now his hands were on my hands. "Come on. Let us take care of you," he said, gently tugging the blankets out of my hands. Once I had let go, he pulled the covers down to the end of the bed. I instinctively covered my bare breasts again.

Celeste took Pete and Repeat and tossed them off of my bed and onto the floor. I watched them land in a heap. Then she just nodded. "I know you want this," she said. "You want this just as much as we do, you sexy girl," she told me.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
123456...9