The Exchange Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, who do you have for government and econ? She asked. "Where's your class schedule?"

"Um...it's in the side pocket of my purse," I said.

She grabbed my purse like it was her own, pulled out my schedule and scanned it. "Oh! Mr. Hagarman! Ha!" She said. And she tucked my schedule back into the pocket and then flounced out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

I blinked a few times. What was that about, I wondered? It was sometimes hard to tell with Diana. She held grudges and was moody. She was a real peach to be around.

I put this all in my diary, too.

When I got called down for dinner, the kitchen smelled wonderful. Celeste had made meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans, and a fruit salad.

I was starving. I sat down at the table and looked over at Robert. He was running his middle finger around his lips, watching me. When he caught my eye he slid that finger into his mouth. He then closed his eyes and nodded to me to let me know that it still tasted good.

Oh, God. That finger had been deep inside of me! And he was now tasting me. At the dinner table, while his family looked on.

How depraved was that?

Diana and LC dominated the dinner conversation. It was all about the new school year, senior pictures, and a broken strap on a choir dress. I mostly kept quiet because I didn't know who anybody was that was getting talked about.

"What did you do today?" Diana huffed at me. "Just lay on the couch and watch TV? Or did you just sleep?"

"I..." I began. Boy, the things I'd done today! "I watched some TV, sure," I lied. "I went grocery shopping with your mom and dad," I offered. What I didn't add was that her mother had had her tongue in my mouth multiple times and her father had had his face between my legs, my clit in his mouth, and his finger inside of me.

But obviously the conversation bounced around and went in other directions. There was some sort of a party going on this weekend. Diana and LC got permission to go, but only if there wasn't underage drinking going on.

Dinner finished and Diana and LC went off to do their own things. Diana's friend Abby came over and they went to the back yard to hang out. LC went out to shoot baskets in the driveway.

I stayed in the kitchen awkwardly wondering what to do as Robert took dirty dishes over to the sink, rinsed them, and then put them into the dishwasher.

"He'll be a few minutes. Come upstairs with me," Celeste said, sidling up to me and taking my hand.

I followed Celeste up the stairs and my heart started beating hard and fast in my chest. I knew that I should have said no. But I didn't, and so I found myself up in Celeste and Robert's bedroom a minute later. Celeste quickly but quietly shut the door behind me and pushed me up against the wall.

"Dinner took forever," she muttered as she tugged up my shirt. She quickly undid my bra in the back and pushed it up to my neck. Her hands went to my bare breasts and her mouth came down hard on mine.

"Mmmph!" I gasped at the voracity of Celeste's kiss.

She gently tugged my nipples to hardness and started in on my shorts, unbuttoning and unzipping them. She pushed them down my legs. "Step out of your shorts and panties, hun," she said.

I did, and that's when Robert came into the bedroom. He took one look at Celeste and at me and he chuckled. "Getting started without me?" He said.

"I can't help it," Celeste said. "I wanted to push all the food off onto the floor and sit her, legs splayed, on the kitchen table. I'd have eaten her out right there," she said.

Celeste wanted to eat me out too?! I flushed deep and dark.

"Well, Molly, tonight I think it's my turn," Robert said.

Celeste took my shirt the rest of the way off and she tugged my bra onto the floor. I then stood there naked in front of two people who were fully dressed.

Robert walked into the bedroom a couple feet and then turned around. "Walk her over here," he said to his wife.

Celeste took both my hands and she held them behind my back. She pushed me gently until I took a few steps so I was standing in front of Robert.

"Kneel down in front of me," Robert said. "On your knees," he added. Celeste still loosely held my hands behind my back. I looked behind at her questioningly.

"You heard Robert. Down on your knees," she whispered, and, still holding my hands behind me, we both went down to the floor.

I was now face to face with the big bulge in the front of Robert's pants.

"Molly," he said gently. My eyes snapped up to his.

"It's time I introduced you to my cock," he said. "You want to see it?" He asked me.

I looked down at his bulge again, nervously.

"He's got a beautiful cock, Molly. You have to see it," Celeste said from behind me.

My heart as well as my pussy was throbbing. My ears were ringing with silent alarm bells. This was so wrong. But I didn't know how to get out of it.

I didn't know if I wanted to get out of it.

"Show her," Celeste finally said.

Robert slowly unzipped and unbuttoned his tan khakis. He let his pants fall to the floor to pool at his stockinged feet. The bulge seemed even bigger with his pants tugged down. Then he pushed his boxer briefs off of his hips and tugged them down until his cock sprung free.

I was...mesmerized. I'd never seen a live, erect penis in person before. I had babysat little boy cousins in the past and so I had seen penises - albeit little, tiny ones. But a grown man's big, erect dick right in front of me?

This was new.

Robert took hold of it and slowly stroked it back and forth a few times.

I swallowed hard. I was face to face with this - what appeared to me to be - a very large cock.

Robert was so aroused he was soon dripping precum in a long string down onto the carpet. I turned my head away when he took a step forward and pointed his cock right at me.

"No. Don't look away. Look at it, Molly," Robert whispered.

Slowly I turned my head back so that I was staring at it head on. Robert took another step forward and touched the spongy head to my closed lips.

I instinctively drew my head back.

"No," he said. "Don't move."

He took another step forward. "Open your mouth, Molly," Robert said.

I looked up at him and I slowly shook my head.

Robert just chuckled. "I think you're more terrified than anything," he said.

And he was right.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. I'll show you. Please...open your mouth," he said again.

Celeste leaned in behind me, her lips against my ear. "He's going to show you what he likes, Molly," she whispered. "Open your mouth so he can show you."

I blinked a couple times and then Robert reached out his free hand. He gently placed his thumb on my chin and he pulled my jaw down, making my lips open somewhat. He then rubbed the head of his cock over my opened lips. I felt his precome coat my lips like shiny lip gloss.

Robert's breaths were coming quickly. I could see the excitement in his big brown eyes as he stared down at me. "Open this pretty mouth wide, Molly. I want you to taste me, like I've tasted you."

I whimpered. The air seemed as heavy to me as water. I was back in the pool. I was drowning. I knew what this was and it was wrong. It was so wrong.

But I felt Celeste's eager presence behind me. I looked up at Robert...and...and...and I slowly opened my mouth.

"Yes, yes. Just like that," Robert said. Slowly - oh, so slowly - he took another step forward and I felt his cock make contact with my tongue.

"Now close your lips around me," he whispered. "Yessss," he hissed when I did as he'd asked. "Nice and tight."

I whimpered around his dick.

Robert pushed in a little bit more, then he pulled back. He pushed in again. "Your mouth is too dry. Gather up some spit, then rub your tongue all around me," he whispered hotly.

I easily did as he asked, as saliva was starting to rush into my mouth. I licked around his head and he shuddered. His salty precum leaked onto my tongue.

"That's it, just like that," he muttered. His movements got a little bit faster and before I knew it his wet cock was sliding back and forth in my mouth without much resistance.

"Oh, God, Celeste, her mouth!" Robert said.

"Does it feel good, baby?" Celeste asked from behind me.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he whispered. "But I - I can't hold back. I'm right there; I'm gonna come," Robert said with a shaky voice.

"Go ahead, baby. Come. Come in her mouth," Celeste said.

"Mmm?" I questioned, somewhat in alarm.

Robert grunted and slightly sped up his movements. My nose bumped his belly button, his cock nearly going down my throat. My poor knees ached. Celeste still held my hands behind my back. Our fingers intertwined and I held onto her hands tightly.

"Fuck, I'm coming," Robert suddenly whispered. "Molly. Look at me," he gasped.

My eyes shot up his torso and locked into his brown ones. He grabbed my jaw underneath my chin again and then he let out a strangled cry. All of a sudden his cock started to buck in my mouth. I felt his cum shoot onto my tongue in several strong spurts.

When he was finished, I felt his cock start to soften. Robert pulled it free of my mouth.

But I just stayed where I was, my lips closed. I had a mouthful of Robert's warm cum. What was I supposed to do with it now?

Celeste kissed along the side of my neck. "Swallow it, Molly," Celeste whispered from behind me.

Robert looked down at me. "Yes. Swallow me down," he said. He took a thumb and caressed my throat.

I shuddered as I swallowed, the thick and goopy cum slowly sliding down the back of my throat.

"Good girl," Robert whispered. He went down on his knees and he slowly ran his thumb over my closed bottom lip.

"Such a good girl," Celeste added.

Robert's hand slid down my breastbone and down my belly and when he reached my pussy, he cupped his hand around it. He slid a couple fingers through my slit and he sucked in a breath. "She's like a river down here," he said to Celeste.

Celeste chuckled behind me. She nuzzled the side of my neck. "It's because Molly is just as turned on as we are, aren't you?" She whispered.

I had no words.

"Mmmm," Celeste moaned, continuing. "Because she and I both know what wet pussies mean," she said. "Wet pussies mean throbbing between our legs, longing for that emptiness we have inside us to be filled. And she and I both know that you, Robert, have exactly what can perfectly fill a sopping wet pussy," Celeste said.

I gasped at Celeste's observation because even as a virgin, I knew that what she had said was exactly right.

"We'll have to do this again," Robert told me, with a half smile.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

In the main bathroom several minutes later, I was clutching my bra and my shirt to my naked chest and I was frantically brushing my teeth. Oh, God, what had I just done? I was pretty sure I'd just given my very first blow job. But with Robert?

Why in the hell had he wanted to come in my mouth in the first place? Didn't he always do those types of things with Celeste? They usually played with me, got everybody all hot and bothered, and then they retreated to their bedroom I assumed for sex. But this time had been different. They'd included me. Together. Celeste didn't seem jealous or anything. In fact, she had been right there egging me along, holding my wrists together behind my back, urging me to suck off her husband.

I stayed in the bathroom for nearly a half hour, not knowing what to do with myself. My heart had never slowed down and it was still thudding hard within my chest.

When I came out of the bathroom, now with all of my clothes back on, the hallway was silent. I went back into my little bedroom and grabbed my diary from the drawer in the night stand.

I took a long time writing about Celeste and Robert's desires that they had for me. I wrote about giving my very first blow job. I wrote about how Robert's eyes darkened to black when he was highly aroused. I wrote how Celeste had held my hands behind my back and how much of a turn on that had been for me. Celeste hadn't used any force - it was the illusion of force that had given me the tacit go ahead to suck Robert off, without me feeling any guilt about it. Celeste and Robert didn't act like they felt guilty, so why should I feel that way?

I wrote and wrote on my bed until I laid my head down on my pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later. I discovered I had slobbered all over my pillow, and it was also now time to get ready for bed.

I undressed and re-dressed in my nightshirt. I headed out of my room to go to the bathroom, and the hallway was mostly silent...except for the rhythmic creaking sounds coming from Robert and Celeste's bedroom down at the end of the hall.

I stood there for a second, listening. And I couldn't help it. I crept closer to their bedroom and I placed my ear just outside their door.

"Robert, yes! Fuck me!" I heard. It was muffled coming from behind the door, but the words were unmistakable.

"You want it hard? You want it deep?"

"Yes!" Celeste wailed.

They were at it again?! Nevertheless, in response, my pussy was doing that annoying throbbing thing that it did when I got highly turned on.

I guiltily looked around the empty hallway. I knew I'd better get back to my bedroom. But I just couldn't bring myself to move.

Their California king-sized bed still creaked but suddenly their voices got quieter. I could no longer hear them clearly. I put my ear against the door in order to hear them better.

Suddenly, LC's bedroom door flew open. Light flooded the dark hallway and he was out in it a second later. He took a couple steps towards the hallway bathroom until he spied me in the hallway right outside his parents' bedroom door. This made him stop in his tracks.

The squeaking and creaking of the master bed seemed to intensify.

LC's and my eyes met and his face seemed to morph into a smile. But it wasn't a kind smile. It was a secretive smile. A smile that let me know that he knew exactly what I was doing outside of his parents' bedroom door. He knew exactly what I was listening to.

Maybe he had done the same thing in the past, but it probably would have been when he was much younger. A little boy, curious about the squeaking and the shouts his parents were making.

I closed my eyes for a second and broke the eye contact we were sharing. Quickly I headed down the hallway, my eyes down on my swiftly-moving bare feet.

Unfortunately this meant I had to pass the bathroom and therefore LC before I got to my own tiny bedroom.

"Hey," he said quietly as I passed.

I stopped dead in my tracks and chanced a look up at him.

"Like what you hear?" He asked. His smile was still secretive, like he and I were now in a special, clandestine club together.

"I was looking for tampons," I lamely said.

"Oh?" He said. "They're in the main bathroom," he told me. "Not in my parents' bedroom."

I turned around and ducked into the bathroom. I opened the bathroom closet and grabbed a tampon from the box and then I came back out in the hallway.

I kept my eyes down and I speed walked by LC. When I got to my bedroom, I slipped inside. I locked the door and only then did I chance to breathe.

I leaned against the closed door, my heart thundering, my breaths coming fast.

A minute later I heard the main bathroom's toilet flush and then heard LC's footsteps in the hallway. He passed my room to get back to his own, and then I heard his bedroom door close.

I turned my light off and I climbed into bed. Several minutes later, as I laid in bed, my body as alert as a live wire, I couldn't take it anymore.

I shimmied out of my panties and chanced-touched myself.

God! I don't think I'd ever been so wet in my life!

Well, that wasn't probably true.

Four years ago In 8th grade, the only time my parents had ever let me spend the night with a friend, was at a birthday party. My parents had only let me go to both the party and sleepover because they knew the parents of the girl very well. Unfortunately, they didn't know the whole of the story.

Her family had had a big satellite dish in their back yard, and late at night we had all huddled around the TV while birthday girl channel surfed. She snickered when we couldn't find anything to watch and said, "oh, you guys! Look at this!"

The channel changed, and suddenly there were two naked people on the screen locked in an embrace, enthusiastically fucking each other.

The girl's parents had gone to bed a long time ago and we were being as quiet as could be. I don't think I got any sleep that night as we skipped around and watched every triple x adult TV station that wasn't scrambled to see what they could teach us.

I remember needing to pee and when I did and I went to wipe, I had been very, very wet. I knew what wetness meant because I had touched myself under the covers on many occasions. I just had never been "that" wet before.

Until now.

My fingers slipped and slid around as I touched myself - always on the outside, never on the inside.

Yes, I had touched myself on many occasions, gotten wet, and then had just rolled over and had fallen asleep. It simply had never occurred to me to do anything else.

But this time I kept touching myself. And rubbing. I was rubbing the side of my clit. Over and over. It felt just like Robert's tongue, and it felt so good!

And I was thinking. Remembering. Not about the birthday party, but about Robert and his huge cock. How did Celeste fit that monster inside of her, I wondered? Would something that big fit inside of me?

And with that, and with two quick gasps, something happened that I'd never felt before. My pussy throbbed! All on its own! It was so pleasurable it almost hurt. I felt like I wasn't in control when it happened - my body had just taken over and had seemed to have throbbed of its own free will.

I knew what this was, though I had never felt it before. I had never rubbed my clit as fast or as hard or for as long before, either.

I had just had my very first orgasm.

I put my fingers in my mouth - they were soaked - and I tasted myself. That was something I had always done since I was a little girl. So my taste was nothing new. But the throbs that still errantly happened were very new. And I was still so wet!

I snuck out of my bedroom to the hallway bathroom and I sat down and peed. When I wiped I tried as best as I could to clean up my copious amount of wetness, but it took several handfuls of toilet paper to get the job done.

Back in my room I lay still. I hadn't noticed their bed squeaking just now, or any voices calling out in ecstasy. Maybe they were done. I had no idea how long sex actually took. From the TV programming that we had watched at the party, it went on and on and on for a long, long time.

I was now, for some reason, very tired. Sleep came very quickly that night.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tuesday, August 27, 1991

I awoke on my side the next morning to birdsong, the dawning light of a new day, and to Robert's erect cock right at the seam of my closed mouth.

"Huh?!" I said, jerking backwards in surprise.

Robert chuckled. "The kids are off to school. I'm hard, and I'd like to feel your mouth on me again," he said.

I looked up at him, feeling a little conflicted. I'd dreamed about us last night. The three of us had been in their master bedroom again. I'd been lying with my back against Celeste's chest, with my legs splayed, and Robert had been between my legs, slow-fucking me. It had felt so good in the dream - but then the bedroom door had opened and Diana and LC had been there, looking at us all in shock.

"I don't think I should," I said, glancing around nervously.

But Robert just chuckled again. "Open that pretty mouth, Molly. It needs my cock. You need another belly full of my cum," he said.

I paused at that, frowning. "But what about Celeste!" I said.

1...456789