The Exchange Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste sighed at my frown. "Come here," she said.

I gingerly sat down next to her on the bed. She put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. "You're so sexy," she said, kissing me again. "So pretty and so perfect for us," she added. "Please don't be mad. I just know this is all going to work out," she said.

Celeste's kisses grew deeper and deeper. "Let me make it up to you. Let me make you feel good," Celeste said. She unbuttoned my shorts and gently pushed me back down onto the bed. She pulled my shorts and panties off and spread my legs, then spread my pussy lips.

"This pretty little pussy," she said, leaning down and placing a kiss on my clit. I shuddered at her touch.

She looked up my body at me with her bright blue eyes as she took my clit into her mouth and started rubbing her tongue against it.

"Oh, shit!" I whispered.

Celeste grinned. "Feel good?" She asked.

I nodded. God, her mouth was criminal. She ate me out for a long, long time. Finally I came gasping, throbbing hard between my legs, the butt plug dancing inside of me.

"Oh!" I gasped at the new sensation.

Celeste patted my pussy and grinned up at me. "There. Such a pretty pussy for me to play with. Thank you, Molly, for letting Robert and me play with you," she whispered.

I was still half mad. But in my post orgasmic state, I nodded once to her anyway.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Later that afternoon we all ended up in the pool. I specifically stayed on the steps for my own safety. Robert swam laps in the deep end and Celeste sat on a pool recliner.

Robert soon came over to me and caressed my cheek. "I want you," he simply said.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you," he said again. Robert's eyes were dark and intense.

"Here?! You mean, like, right now?!" I said in surprise.

He nodded.

"What if somebody sees? We're outside!" I said, glancing around.

Robert chuckled. "The neighbors all work. Besides, we're in the pool. We're below ground level. It would be hard for anyone to look out a window and see anything because of our shrubs and trees and the fencing," Robert said.

"But what about from their upstairs windows?! They've got a straight view right into the pool!" I said, looking around.

Robert just shrugged.

I sighed, exasperated.

To prove that he was not afraid, he immediately pulled his hard cock free from his swimming trunks. He made sure I was watching and he leisurely stroked it in the water. "See? Nobody's come running over. The police haven't been called. We're safe," he said.

He put his hands onto my shoulders and started to tug my bathing suit's shoulder straps down, but I stopped him. "Wait just a minute," I said.

"Hum?" He said.

"We need Celeste," I said.

"What?" He asked.

I shook my head. "This doesn't work very well without Celeste," I said.

"Did I hear my name?" Celeste said, absently looking at her bridal magazine.

"Yeah. I want to fuck, but Molly wants you," Robert said.

All of a sudden Celeste was beside me. "What's wrong dear heart?" Her warm hand caressed gently over my face.

I shrugged, closing my eyes and leaning into Celeste's touch. "I just feel better when you're here with me. It's like we work better as a triad than as a double."

"Fine," Robert said. "But I want her bathing suit off," he grumbled.

I sighed in irritation, but Celeste just grinned at me and waved her hand in the air in a "just ignore Robert" gesture.

Celeste came around and sat on the next step up behind me in an inch of water, and she ran her hands up and down my arms.

"Let me caress you a little bit, love," she said into my ear. "Robert can be a little gruff sometimes," she said, apologizing for him.

Robert crossed his hands over his chest and grunted.

From Celeste's touch I felt my nipples spring to life. Then she reached around and ran them over both my breasts. I groaned because it felt so good.

"Robert has a great idea, though," she said softly. "Let's take your suit down. Let me see those beautiful naked breasts in the afternoon sunshine, Molly," Celeste said.

I let Celeste pull down my shoulder straps from behind. She kept pulling the material down until both my breasts popped out of my bathing suit.

She lowered her hands and cupped my breasts. "So pretty. Bigger than a handful, each of them," she chuckled.

"Are you still wearing the plug?" Robert asked me.

I hesitated, then nodded.

"Fuck me. I gotta see that," Robert said, tugging his swim shorts off.

"Good idea. Hands and knees, now, Molly. Turn around and show us that pretty ass and what now lies between it."

Celeste moved out of my way and I turned around on the step and laid my head on the concrete of the ground. My knees were in a couple inches of water on the step as they both tugged my wet bathing suit down my thighs.

"Fuck!" Robert gasped when he saw my plug again. "Molly. You're so fucking sexy. Want to fuck you slow with that plug deep in your ass," he said.

Celeste chuckled. "That plug isn't going anywhere, is it Molly?" Celeste asked.

"What?" I asked, raising my head.

"That plug. You'll keep it in until we take it out. Won't you?"

I sighed loudly. "Yes," I finally said on a grumble.

I could hear the smiles in both of their chuckles. "Robert. Isn't she a good girl?" Celeste asked.

"Yes," Robert said. "The best."

"Molly," Celeste murmured. "Such a good girl."

Minutes later I was on my back on the top step. My body was only in an inch of water. I hung onto the metal railing at the pool's steps, though, as Robert slowly fucked himself into me. He kept a thumb on the plug the entire time that he fucked me. It jiggled around inside me as Robert thrusted.

"Celeste!" I whispered.

"What, love?" She asked from beside me.

"This feels so weird!" I said.

"What does, baby?" Celeste asked, her hands playing with my hard nipples and my wet, jiggling breasts.

"Robert's cock!" I whispered back.

"You mean with the plug in?" Celeste asked.

"Yes!" I said.

Robert and Celeste shared a glance. "Doesn't it feel even better with a plug in your ass?" she asked me. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"But I thought you...how would you know?"

"Oh, dear heart. I've been plugged lots of times," she said, grinning. "Do you like how it feels?"

I sighed, but answered her question. "Yes. It feels really good," I admitted.

"You like a plug in your ass and me in your pussy at the same time, don't you?" Robert mumbled.

I looked at him and nodded.

"I love fucking you, Molly. You're such an unexpected treat," he said. "You're so hot and...oh, fucking hell, you tight little thing...oh, fuck. I'm coming!" Robert said, his cock spurting his essence deep inside of me.

"Baby," Celeste said, kissing me long and dirty. "You did so well!" She praised me.

"What? What did I do?" I asked with a chuckle. "I just laid here," I said.

"You took Robert's huge cock like a pro, baby girl. And you keeping that butt plug in for us? That's really something special. What a gift you'll be giving to Robert!" She said.

"No doubt," Robert said.

I used the metal pool railing to pull myself up to a sitting position. Something in the water caught my eye and I looked out into the pool. My bathing suit had floated clear out into the deep end. It was flirting with the flapping part of the skimmer, but it hadn't slipped inside it yet.

"I got it," Robert said as he and Celeste followed my gaze out to my swimsuit. Robert took off hand over hand, swimming the basic swimming stroke. He reached my bathing suit in no time and he tossed it back to me.

Celeste turned my bathing suit back right side out and helped me step into it. She slowly pulled it up my legs, but not before she spread my lips apart and gave me a little kiss and a lick on my jutting clit. I shuddered at her touch. "Don't worry. You'll get to come later," she said.

Robert had pulled back on his swim trunks and I was just adjusting the last bathing suit strap on my shoulder when Diana and LC busted out of the sliding glass door, both talking at once.

Thank God everyone was decent.

"Look at the time!" Celeste said. "School's out!" She added.

"Boy, there was a food fight today!" Diana announced. "You missed it, Molly. Food everywhere. I got some pudding on my jeans but that's it. Other kids were covered. It was chili soup day."

"Oh, no!" Celeste said. "Lots of clothes going into the trash today," Celeste said.

I shifted my ass on the step. My pussy still pleasurably ached from Robert's cock being in it only minutes before, and the butt plug was very noticeable right now, but it felt good. It was keeping me turned on.

"And Amanda Sue Riggs is pregnant," LC said.

Diana scoffed. "I don't think that's true," she said.

LC shrugged. "I think it is. I heard it from her oldest brother who is a senior."

"Yeah, well he told everybody he was getting a real pony for Christmas one year. He did not. So he is a liar," Diana said.

LC rolled his eyes. "Oh, come on! That was when we were what, seven or eight years old?"

Diana shrugged. "Once a liar, always a liar."

"Kids," Celeste interrupted. "How does fish sticks and dinosaur chicken nuggets sound for dinner?"

I couldn't help it. I cracked up laughing.

"What's wrong with her?" Diana asked, looking at me oddly.

Celeste just grinned. "Sometimes I make toddler food for dinner. It keeps things fun. I'll serve peas and watermelon with it," she said in explanation. "So it'll even be quasi-balanced."

"Okay," I said. But I still shook my head and smiled.

Talk of the food fight dominated the dinner discussion. I munched on a ketchup-coated dinosaur tail as I listened.

"And then one of the lunch ladies came out screaming. And she stepped in chili and slipped and fell. Later she was taken away by an ambulance. I think she might have broken her ankle or something," Diana said.

"Wow. Warnock Central High School sure isn't like how I remember it at all," Robert said. "All the kids sat in perfect rows at lunch time."

"Dad, you always sound so old-fashioned," Diana said.

I snorted. If she knew her father wanted to ass fuck me very badly, she quite possibly wouldn't have just said that.

Robert just shrugged, made an "aw shucks" face, and played along.

I narrowed my eyes at Robert. Realization dawned on me then that he was playing a role, so to speak, of the not-so bright or hip dad. But Robert was an electrical engineer by trade. He had to be brilliant. I watched him as his eyes darted around the room from person to person as he followed the conversation. He laughed when everybody else laughed. And grinned when everybody else grinned.

Maybe he was just trying to keep his sexual proclivities hidden from his children.

Realization struck me then that I had a very powerful piece of leverage, knowing what I knew about him. And Celeste too, for what that was worth. I didn't have any plans of using this knowledge against them, but it was a power trip even so, knowing what I knew.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

When LC and Diana headed upstairs for homework, I did too. But I went upstairs to write in my diary.

I didn't have to wait long until my door creaked open. "Our bedroom in fifteen," Robert whispered, and my door closed again.

Fifteen minutes later I was on their bed on my belly with no shorts or panties on. Celeste and Robert were having a quiet conversation as they lined up the butt plugs and selected the next biggest one.

I laid my head on my forearms, about to drift off to sleep, until I felt Celeste climb off of my thighs and I felt Robert climb on. "In a few moments," Robert said softly, "I'm going to ask you to push out and then I'll pull this plug out. The next plug is already lubed and ready for you," he said. "I'm going to push it right in," Robert said.

"Okay," I said.

"Okay, now! Push out!" He said.

And Robert pulled on the plug's base and it easily slipped free from my body.

"Ooh!" I gasped in surprise. The feeling of the plug slipping free was unreal.

Surprisingly, it was unreal in a very good way.

I took a second to blink. I had no idea that a plug exiting my body would feel so good.

Robert handed that plug off to Celeste and he got the next plug. "Push out again for me, Molly," he said.

I looked behind at him. "Wait. Won't that push it out while it's trying to go in?" I asked.

Robert shook his head. "No. That's not how an ass works," he grinned. "Pushing out makes it easier to push something inside," he said.

"Really?" I said in disbelief.

"It's backwards sounding, but it's biology," he said with a shrug.

I just nodded and pushed out. "Okay," I grunted.

He lined the cool, slick tip of the plug right on my asshole and he pushed. I groaned in pleasure as it slid right in. "Oh, God!" I whispered, reaching under my body to diddle my clit and shuddering hard at all the sensations.

Robert paused. "Oh, holy Hell! Did you like how that felt?" Robert asked me excitedly.

I shrugged and nodded at the same time. "Sure. It felt pretty good," I said, still fast-stroking my clit.

Robert pressed on the plug's base and I moaned. Robert chuckled. "I just know you're going to love anal, Molly. You might even turn out like me. Celeste is right. I'm obsessed with it. Ever since we tried it it's like a switch inside me got flipped. Pussy sex is awesome, don't get me wrong. But anal? Going in the 'wrong hole?' God! It turns me on so much! I want it all the time!" He said.

I heard the desperation in his voice, the need. I knew a lot was riding on my ass now, quite literally.

"Speaking of pussy sex, roll over, baby," Robert said. I did and I saw him lubing up his cock. He pressed it at my entrance and he slowly pushed it inside me.

Celeste was instantly there, on the bed, on her side beside me. Her free hand caressed my breasts under my shirt and over my bra as Robert fucked me. Celeste's hand wormed down between our bodies until her fingers touched my clit.

"Mmmm!" I moaned.

"Such a pretty little thing," Celeste was saying. "How does step two feel in your ass?" She asked.

"It's...bigger, yeah," I said as Robert thrust into me. "But it's not bad at all. Feels great right now as he's fucking me."

"Two holes filled," Celeste chuckled.

I nodded.

"Ooh, let's try something else. It's doggy time," Robert said.

He pulled out of me so I could roll over and get up on my hands and knees. His thumb went right to the plug, and he pushed on it and wiggled it back and forth.

Suddenly he pulled firmly on the plug and it slipped free.

"Ahhh!" I said in surprise.

"You're doing fine," Robert commented. Your hole is a little bit open now. That's how we want it," he said, pushing the plug back into me.

I grunted in pleasure as the plug filled me again. Celeste was pulling my shirt off my head and Robert was undoing my bra. "Yeah, get her naked...and on second thought, let's turn her over onto her back again. Nothing for her to hide. Everything out in the open," Robert said. "She's so sexy," he added.

When I was on my back, Robert slid his dick back inside me and started to slowly pump. "Kiss me, Molly," Celeste said. I turned my head and Celeste was right there. We kissed down and dirty for several long minutes while Robert thrusted into me.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" I grunted with every one of Robert's deep thrusts. Celeste's tongue was in my mouth and I was taking full advantage of it.

"Molly. Oh, here it comes!" Robert groaned loudly. His thrusts got erratic and his body started to twitch. He came long and hard inside of me as he tweaked and flicked my nipples.

When he was soft and he slipped out, Celeste was right there, taking two fingers and pushing the cum back inside of me. "Get back in there," Celeste was saying, on a chuckle.

Robert barked out a laugh.

"Ok, baby girl," Celeste whispered. "You don't get two pussyfulls of cum without an orgasm," Celeste said.

Celeste moved between my legs and she spread my legs wide. She had her mouth on my clit and two fingers dancing inside of me in no time. Robert got on his side and laid down beside us.

"You see my wife? Look at her. She's eating out your pretty pussy."

I nodded with an aroused groan. "Yeah."

"Fingering you, too. How's that plug feel?" He asked low.

"Amazing," I breathed.

Celeste continued to finger fuck me and eat my pussy with her enthusiastic mouth.

Pretty soon I felt that all-too familiar tickle within my clit. "Celeste! I'm gonna come!" I whispered.

"Do it baby. Do it," she said.

Next thing I knew I was coming and coming hard.

"Oh, I feel my ass clenching around the plug!" I whisper-gasped on an excited moan.

"Jesus," Robert breathed.

"Yes...yes!" Celeste whispered as my body shook and shook.

Robert leaned down and kissed me with lots of tongue. "Mmmm, this pussy is my little cum storage unit," Robert said on a chuckle as Celeste's fingers left my body and he slid his two fingers deep inside of my very wet heat. "I'm gonna make a prediction," he said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You'll be filled with my cum every day, Molly," Robert said. "Every goddamn day."

I shyly grinned.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

To Be Continued...

1...456789