The Exchange Student Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

I just shrugged and sighed again. "Serves us right for fooling around in the living room I guess," I said.

"From now on, bedroom only," Robert said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Mid to Late November

November plugged on. I was finally given a report card and it showed I was making pretty decent grades. I had an A- in English and a B- in calculus. I knew my parents would be happy that I was doing so well. They might not be as happy about my calculus grade, but it was the absolute best I could do given the subject matter.

"Anybody getting those kinds of grades needs a reward," Robert said.

"A reward?" I asked.

Robert nodded. "I know you've struggled with your studies some, and I'd like to take you out to dinner," Robert said.

"Wait a minute - Diana and LC get good grades too, so how come you didn't take them out to eat when official report cards came out?" I asked.

"They don't want us to take them out for their grades anymore. They always just want cash," he said with a shrug. "But knowing you, I'm assuming that you'd rather go out for a meal?" He asked.

I chuckled. "You'd be right," I said. "Besides, accepting cash from you would be awkward," I added.

One weekend night Celeste and Robert and I found ourselves at Satori's, an authentic Italian restaurant in town owned by family friend Gianni Satori.

"Robert and Celeste! How nice to see you!" Gianni, a middle-aged man with just a slight Italian accent, said.

Robert and Celeste beamed. "Hi, Gianni! How have you been?" Robert asked.

Gianni nodded. "Good, good! I can't complain! And yourselves?"

"We've been just fine," Robert answered.

"This isn't Diana, is it?" Gianni asked.

Celeste told Gianni who I was and I gave him a small wave. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Now, let me tell you all what's good tonight," Gianni said. Then he paused. "Well, everything is good, always," he said with a chuckle. "But we have some pepperoni cheese sticks now that haven't even made it on the menu yet. Why don't you let me make you some? They're especially good," he said.

We all nodded. "That sounds great," Celeste said.

Gianni took our drink orders and left to go get us the pepperoni cheese sticks.

"Their cheese sticks are already really good. They're basically a thick breadstick wrapped around mozzarella cheese. I'm guessing these will have pepperoni slices on the inside, too," Robert said.

"Oh, man, that does sound good!" I said.

A few minutes later a boy around my age came by with our drinks. He was dark and good looking just like his father. "Hey," he said, sitting the glasses down. Robert and Celeste got iced tea, but I got a Coke.

"Indro!" Robert said. "How are you? What grade are you in now?"

Indro had curly brown hair and he grinned a big and a cute, wide smile. "I'm a senior this year," he said. Indro must have grown up in the States because he had no accent whatsoever.

"Oh, that's right, I knew that. You're the same age as LC and Diana," Robert said.

Indro nodded, looking at me. Then he smiled again.

"Do you know Molly from school?" Celeste asked him.

He nodded. "She's in my government class," he added.

"Oh, yeah! I've seen you! Hey!" I said.

It was so odd - I paid more attention to the girls at school than the boys. I knew Robert was kind of jealous that I'd find a boyfriend, and so I just didn't even look. But, I honestly wasn't interested. I had Celeste and Robert, a grown man, taking care of all my sexual needs. I had no desire to shut all that down for a high school boy.

"Do you all know what you want?" Indro asked.

Celeste got the spinach and cheese ravioli in meat sauce. Robert got the baked lasagna, and I ended up getting the fettuccine alfredo.

I handed my menu to Indro and then I rubbed my hands together as he walked back to the kitchen. "Boy, I'm hungry!" I said.

"Oh, me too," Celeste said, grinning at me.

"I'll probably be hungrier later," Robert stated with waggling eyebrows.

Celeste and I cracked up laughing. "Oh, we know all about your hungers, Robert Harris," Celeste said.

He just grinned a cheeky grin at us both.

The food was wonderful and we stayed long enough to all get refills on our drinks, and Robert even got two.

I held our leftovers on my lap and I looked out of the van windows as we drove home. The little town of Morgan, Ohio was dead this time of evening, with the exception of the few vehicles driving alongside us on the streets.

Robert was in the middle of a funny story and Celeste had her head turned listening to him. It was so odd watching them interact in normal situations. Odd, but perfect. They loved each other, it was evident. But they loved me, and that was obvious, too.

We entered the house once we got home and we all noticed that Diana and LC's car was gone. We all went upstairs to find both their rooms were empty.

Robert grinned. "Bedroom, ladies," he said.

We all walked into the master bedroom and Robert immediately pushed me up against the closed door and his hands went up to my breasts. "So. You know Indro Santori?" He said.

I chuckled. "Only from class. He might have been at that party Diana and LC and I went to a few weeks ago. He might have been one of the skinny dippers in the pool," I said with a smirk.

Robert leaned in even closer to me, narrowing his eyes. "So. You've even seen him naked? Huh?"

I laughed even harder. "Not because I was looking to! And not because we were in a bedroom together, that's for sure," I said with a smile.

Robert unbuttoned my jeans and the zipper came down when he pulled the sides apart. "Do I need to remind you of what you've got here at home?" He said.

I laughed again, looking up at him. "As if I could forget," I said. He slid a hand down my front and into my panties.

"That's my job. To make sure you don't forget," he said darkly.

Celeste chuckled and put her purse down in the corner of the bedroom. "He gets a little possessive," she said.

"Yeah," I said, widening my stance so Robert could get his fingers better into my pussy. "I've noticed," I said.

Robert snorted. "I just always have my competition in mind," he said.

"There is no competition," I gasped as he penetrated me deeply with his fingers.

Robert snorted. "You can never let your guard down," he said.

"Is he always like this with you?" I asked Celeste.

She nodded. "Whenever there's another man around, yes," she grinned, shaking her head.

"I guess I just haven't seen it with you before," I said, leaning my head back as he kissed up my neck.

Celeste grinned. "You should see him when we go to a party together or out to dinner with another couple or two. He's always in caveman mode when we get back home," she said.

"You call this 'caveman mode'?" I giggled as Robert nuzzled behind my ear. I shuddered as the chills overtook me.

Celeste just smiled.

Robert thrummed my clit with his thumb. "Robert," I sighed. "That feels so good," I said.

He left his fingers inside of me and he walked me over to the bed. He pulled his fingers out before he pushed me down onto the comforter.

He urged me down onto my back and he climbed on top of me. I felt his delicious body weight push me down into the bed.

"I need to get my seed into you quickly to dilute all the other male sperm that's in there," he chuckled.

I laughed out loud. "You know damn well yours is the only 'seed' I've ever had inside me."

He smiled at me. "It's the principle of the matter," he said.

I cracked up laughing some more.

He tugged my jeans and panties off of my body and then he pulled his khakis and undershorts down. He settled between my spread legs on the bed and he kissed me breathless.

I felt his cock at my opening. He gently pushed, then retreated, then pushed in again, but a little further. He did this until he was completely inside of me.

I sighed in bliss as he slowly pumped inside me. "Mine is the only cock you want?" He asked.

I nodded, grabbing on to his shoulders. "Yes!" I gasped. He felt so good inside of me. "The only one," I emphasized.

Robert stared down at me. "Good," he said.

Celeste settled down on the bed beside us. She kissed me long and deep while she caressed Robert's pumping ass.

Robert suddenly and without warning came inside of me trembling and shaking. "Filling you up," he muttered.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as he indeed did.

He collapsed down onto my body and I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

We laid still for several long minutes and then Robert started chuckling.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"I do. I feel so damned possessive of you it's crazy. I have to really control it because I wouldn't want it to run unchecked," he said.

I placed my palm on the side of his face and he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"You're it for me," Robert," I said. "Seriously," I said.

Celeste ran a finger down my cheek. "And you too, Celeste," I said.

She grinned softly at me.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Thanksgiving Break

Wednesday, November 27, to Sunday, December 1, 1991

The Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving found me with a packed suitcase at the airport.

Robert hugged me, but I was pretty inconsolable. "Please don't make me go," I said on a sob.

"Your parents miss you," he murmured. "They need to see you," he told me.

I wiped the tears away that were running down my face. I accepted a tissue from Celeste and held it against each eye in turn.

"You'll be back on Sunday," Celeste said. "This is no big deal," she told me. "You'll get through it," she added.

"Yeah, but I'll miss Robert's breakfast!" I wailed.

Celeste chuckled. "Well, you'll just have to wait until the week after," she said.

They made the final boarding announcement for my flight. My tears started anew.

"Okay. Get going," Robert said, patting my back. "We'll see you on Sunday," he said softly. "It's just a few days away." He took a chance and left a kiss on my lips. Celeste leaned in and I kissed her lips too.

I sighed as Robert's embrace ended. I felt my chin tremble but I nodded at him anyway, trying to be strong.

With another sob I turned and walked towards my plane.

I was the very last one on the plane and because it was already full, my carryon wouldn't fit in the already crowded overhead compartment. So, with a sigh, with my bag, I stepped over the man who had the aisle seat and I settled into my window seat.

He looked at me and he did a double take. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I turned and looked at him, slightly grinning through my tears. "No. I just don't want to leave," I said.

He was a kind looking man in his fifties with a receding hairline and black-rimmed glasses.

"Oh," he said with a smile. "I'm the exact opposite. I'm headed to my daughter's house. She's hosting Thanksgiving," he said. "I haven't seen her for a year."

I nodded, wiping another tear from my cheek. "That sounds nice," I said.

We talked the entire flight, and with every new mile that grew between me and Robert and Celeste, I finally stopped my crying.

"You'll have a good time," he told me.

I seriously doubted it, but it would be what it would be.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The plane finally landed and my seatmate and I parted ways after we collected our bags from the baggage carousel.

I turned with my suitcase, and then standing by baggage claim was my father.

"Molly," he said.

"Hey, Dad," I said.

The ride to the house was odd. We should have had a lot to talk about since he hadn't seen me for months, but conversation just didn't flow.

"Your mother has Thanksgiving off this year," he told me.

"That's good," I said.

Soon we were pulling into the garage of my house. "Your mom is working today," he told me.

I nodded.

Dad took my heavy suitcase of my summer clothes I wouldn't be needing in Ohio anymore and carried it up the stairs for me. I thanked him but then I went directly into my bedroom and I flopped on my bed. I felt the tears coming again. I glanced at my bedside table and there was my phone. I hadn't said I'd call them while I was gone, but I couldn't resist. I dialed the Harris house in Ohio.

It rang a few times and then Celeste answered. "Hello?" My body was suffused with such a feeling of warmth upon hearing her voice that I got choked up.

"Hi," I croaked out.

"Molly?" Celeste asked.

I nodded. "It's me," I said.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, sounding somewhat alarmed.

I nodded again. "I'm fine. I'm at my house now," I said. "I miss you guys something awful," I whispered.

I could hear the smile in Celeste's words. "Awwww, you're missing us already?" She asked.

"I was missing you at the airport while we were all still hugging," I told her.

Celeste chuckled.

"Who's that?" Robert asked in the background.

"It's Molly," she told him.

"Really?!" He said. "Don't hang up. I'll pick up the extension in our bedroom," he said.

Soon Robert had joined the call too. It was so great to hear their voices!

The three of us talked for a long time. "I miss you both. So much," I said again.

"We miss you too," Robert said.

Suddenly my dad knocked on my door. "Dinner's ready," he said.

"Okay," I said. I sighed. "I've got to go eat dinner," I said softly into the phone.

"I'd rather be eating you," Robert confessed.

Celeste and I chuckled. "I'd rather you be eating me too," I said.

"Go eat your dinner, Molly," Celeste said. "We'll be thinking about you. Always," she said.

I couldn't help it. I started to cry again. "Okay," I choked out. "I love you guys," I said.

"I love you too," they both said at the same time.

I grinned. "Talk later. I may call you again while I'm gone," I said.

"Call us anytime," Robert said.

I gently hung up the phone. I grabbed a tissue and dried my eyes. After a few minutes I went downstairs.

Dad was at the table with a steak on his plate. "Help yourself to some steak," he said.

I did, and also to some mashed potatoes and a roll. "Is mom coming home soon?" I asked.

He shook his head. She's working a double. She'll be home closer to morning," he said.

I just nodded and grabbed myself a soda from the fridge.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Thanksgiving at my parents' house was a catered affair. Neither of my parents either had the time or the desire to cook a huge meal, so mom ordered our Thanksgiving day food already cooked from a local, high-end restaurant. That's not saying it wasn't good, because it was extremely yummy, but it was typical for them to just order food in.

Dad and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on TV while mom set everything out on the table.

The turkey and ham were good as was the sweet potato casserole and the cranberry sauce. I ate and ate until I couldn't fit any more food into my stomach.

We all retired to the living room to watch the football game. When Mom and Dad promptly fell asleep, I went up to my room and dialed the Harris family.

"Hello?" LC said.

"Hey, LC. It's Molly," I said.

"Hi, Molly. What's up?"

"Can I speak to your parents?" I asked.

I heard LC put the phone down and then there was a pause. There was a lot of commotion going on in the background. Celeste and Robert were hosting Thanksgiving for their family. They had told me there could be around 35 people there if everybody came.

Suddenly Celeste's voice was on the phone. "Molly!" She said. "How is it going, lovey?" She asked me.

I felt the tears begin again. "It's going alright," I said. "The Thanksgiving food was good. My parents are both asleep in the living room now," I said.

Celeste chuckled. "Sounds a lot like the cousins and uncles around here. Lots of people are snoozing on the sectional," she said.

"All that tryptophan," I chuckled.

Celeste chuckled too. "You know it," she said.

"Sounds like it's hopping there," I said.

Celeste chuckled. "Yeah. There are a lot of people here. Family coming in and out. It's been fun!"

I sighed. "I really wish I hadn't come home," I said.

"Well, your parents needed to see you," she said. "I'm glad you did. It'll make them feel better that they got to see you, I'm sure," she said.

I nodded. "I guess," I said.

I heard Robert say something in the background. "It's Molly," Celeste said.

"Can I talk to her?" I heard him say.

"Honey, I'll put Robert on, okay? He wants to talk to you," she said.

"Okay. Bye, Celeste!" I said.

"Bye, honey. Here's Robert," she said.

I heard the phone getting handed off, then I heard Robert's warm voice in my ear. "Hey, sweetheart," he said softly. "How are you?"

I filled Robert in on the goings-on at my house.

"It's been crazy here," he said. "Lots of people and lots of kids and a couple of babies. It's been bedlam," he said.

I sighed. "I wish I was there," I said.

Robert chuckled. "I wish you were here too. Though if you were, I don't think I'd be hanging out with any family. I'd have you up in the bedroom and I'd be doing dirty things to you," he said.

I laughed. "Probably," I said.

I talked to Robert for a few more minutes. "Do you think once you get back? You know?" He asked me.

I chuckled. "I'm guessing we can work in some anal. Sure," I said.

He breathed a heavy sigh of relief. "Good. I've been so horny for that ever since you left," he said. "It's been driving me a little bonkers," he said.

I laughed again. "You and my butt," I said.

He laughed too. "Hey! I can't help it! You're too sexy, that's the problem," he said.

"Look who's talking," I said.

He chuckled. "Well, I'd better get back to the party," he said on a sigh. "I can't wait for Sunday," he said.

"Me either," I said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The weekend went slowly by. My mom had to go into work every day after Thanksgiving, and so did my father, so I was alone for most of the time. But that was ok by me. It wasn't awkward when I was at my house alone. I ate lots of Thanksgiving leftovers so it wasn't a terrible time.

Finally, Sunday morning rolled around, and I was packed and ready to go.

The ride to the airport was a quiet affair, and my dad drove me there in almost complete silence.

He walked into the airport with me, saw that I got checked in okay, and he walked me to my terminal. "It's been nice seeing you," he said.

I nodded. "You too," I said.

We sat in silence until my plane was ready for boarding.

"Well, I'll see you at Christmas," Dad told me.

"Yep," I said.

There was nothing more to be said, no I love you's or hugs to be had, so I said goodbye and walked down the jetway to board the plane.

I settled into my window seat and readied myself for the relatively quick flight. I was more than ready to return to Ohio.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up when the plane touched down. I stretched and looked out the window. The scenery flew by as the airplane braked hard on the runway.

I entered the terminal and looked around frantically. I knew they had to be here waiting on me.

Then I spied Celeste's long, blonde hair. I ran to her.

Robert turned and saw me and he too started quickly moving towards me. Robert reached me first and I ended up hanging on to Robert in a tight embrace. He smoothed my hair down and kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad you're back," he said.

I started crying - again - but these tears were of relief, and not sadness. "Me too!" I said.

Robert leaned down and, onlookers be damned, kissed me deeply. Celeste put her arm around me and I turned my head and kissed her deeply too.

"I missed you both - so much!" I said.

Robert chuckled. "And we missed you more," he said.

I was very chatty as we drove. I told them all about my trip home - what there was to tell - and they listened mostly, but did ask a few questions about my parents and my visit.

"They left you alone most of the time?" Celeste said, flabbergasted.

I shrugged. "It's not odd, it happens all the time, I said. "Mom works weird hours in the emergency room and Dad works weird hours at the pharmacy. It's almost weirder when they're both home together," I said.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
1...456789