The Exchange Student Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had somehow managed to keep the reality of our relationship a secret from my parents until my college graduation. Or, if they had suspected, they'd never said anything. After I got my high school English teaching degree, I think my parents thought I might return to Minnesota. But no. Instead, I told them I was moving into Robert and Celeste's house.

Permanently.

They had been shocked, to say the least. My mother had cried. It was the first emotion I had seen out of her in ages. But I assured them that we all had been in love for a long time now and with Robert and Celeste was where I belonged.

My parents refused to accept Celeste and Robert for years; they even refused to come to our version of my wedding ceremony. My wave ring became my wedding band because Robert and Celeste wanted to buy me a proper diamond. But my parents' stubbornness all changed when I got pregnant with Kate.

Grandchildren can melt even the coldest of hearts, I soon learned.

Robert and Celeste had reached their kid limit right out of the gate with Diana and LC. I'm sure that having twins right off the bat would have been very daunting. But they didn't want me to miss out on getting to be a mother. And so Robert and Celeste and I had lots of fun for a few months creating Kate together. And then we did the same thing for little Ben three years later.

And let me tell you. Pregnant sex? It was awesome! My orgasms were much, much stronger when I was pregnant. My nipples were hypersensitive. My clit was always erect. I was a constant, horny, slippery mess. Luckily, Robert and Celeste couldn't keep their hands off of my growing and changing body.

I probably had even more sex while I was pregnant than when I was not. Oral, anal, vaginal - every night Robert did his best to fill up my empty holes. Celeste always had her head between my thighs, it seemed. We showered together, took baths in the huge soaker tub together, and of course, went to sleep together.

When the time came, my parents surprisingly flew out for the birth of both my kids, and they now make a point to fly out twice every year to visit.

But it's the phone calls that floor me. My parents now call my kids twice a week to talk to them! The kids know their grandparents in Minnesota love them and think about them often, and my parents keep up with all the goings-on here.

It really is a beautiful thing.

It took them awhile to be accepting, but now Diana and LC accept me wholeheartedly. If anything, they respect the very deep feelings of love that I have for their parents.

Both married, Diana works as a manager in a sales office and LC, after finally getting serious and getting clean, is an engineer, just like his father.

Diana and LC live close by us now. Kate and Ben even have little "cousins", as we call them, that they play with on the regular. Diana has four kids, and LC has two. Diana's youngest two are closest in age to mine and LC's, and her oldest two kids are old enough to watch the whole lot and make sure they don't get into too much trouble when we all get together.

Has it been perfect?

Hell, no!

Several years ago we went through Robert's scary bout of skin cancer his dermatologist found on his nose. The doctor thought he'd gotten it all the first go around but Robert had to have more taken off before they got the whole thing. After a bit of reconstructive surgery, he now wears sunscreen on his face every day and wears a hat if he's going to be out in the sun.

Celeste went through a period where she hadn't been feeling right and she'd gone to see her doctor. It turned out she had developed diabetes and her sugar was through the roof. She was lucky she hadn't had to have been hospitalized. She now controls it with insulin injections and she checks her blood sugar several times a day.

And as for me, I, for some reason, form kidney stones. I pass one about every year and a half. It's not fun, but so far I've not needed surgery.

With normal yearly influenza and colds, and hypertension worries and Viagra, and general fears of growing older, life gets more complicated. We try to eat healthy and exercise but that's not always possible. Nevertheless, we keep soldiering on, our individual lives making it interesting for everybody.

I watched Robert lean down and whisper something into Kate's ear.

She looked over at me and Celeste and she laughed. "Dad says he needs some kisses from you guys," she said, rolling her eyes. "You guys kiss all the time!" She exclaimed.

I laughed, but Celeste and I headed over to where Robert stood. Kate didn't move and so she soon was enveloped in a huge triad of a hug.

Robert kissed me thoroughly. Then he did the same to Celeste. Then Celeste and I kissed. It was always a round robin with us, but that way nobody ever got jealous or was left out. It had worked flawlessly for us that way for years.

Why fix it if it ain't broke?

The three of us put our foreheads together. Literally. "I love you girls," Robert murmured. "More than you'll ever know."

"I love you both so much," I said.

Celeste nodded. "Me too," she said.

"Gross," Kate said. But I noticed she didn't pull away from Robert and was more than happy to be snuggled safely in the middle of our big hug.

"Love you!" Ben said, running back into the kitchen. He crashed into my leg and he hung on for dear life.

"Love you too, buddy," I said, running my fingers through his hair. I was so happy I felt I could have cried. And...oops...a few tears then did fall.

"Mom's crying again," Kate said, with an eye roll.

"Happy tears, kiddo. Always happy tears," I said grinning. Kate's face looked blurry through my tears and I sniffled.

Robert grinned at me and so did Celeste. They each wiped a tear from my cheeks with their thumbs.

"So, pizza?" Robert asked, grabbing his cell phone from his pocket to call and order from our favorite local pizza place. Fridays were always pizza nights, and I nodded, still wiping at my eyes.

After he ordered the pizza I knew that his cell phone would go into the nearby cell phone basket on the kitchen counter with the others.

Then, after pizza, we always watched TV with the kids in the living room until it was their bedtime. Celeste rolled her eyes as we all watched Cars - her third time that day - but we all chuckled at the antics of the cartoon characters and while watching we all snuggled together on the big sectional couch.

"They flashed their 'headlights' at him," Robert chuckled.

"When did Disney get so dirty?" Celeste laughed.

The joke went over Kate, and of course, Ben's heads, but we three appreciated it nonetheless.

Later that evening I walked out of Ben's bedroom and I softly closed the door behind me. He wasn't asleep yet, but he'd had a big day and he would be asleep very soon.

I made my way into the master suite. Robert was watching TV in bed and Celeste was brushing her teeth. I took over the sink after Celeste was done. When my teeth were clean, I took my contacts out and wiped my face clear of all makeup.

I turned off the bathroom light and climbed into bed - into the middle - that was my place. Not much had changed between us there. We didn't watch TV naked as often as we used to because inevitably a child would need something in the middle of the night. It was just easier to stay dressed in pajamas and ready to run to give assistance if the need was there.

But - all while she didn't take her eyes off of the TV - Celeste pulled her nightgown up her thighs and she took my hand. She brought it between her legs and suddenly I had a handful of Celeste's pretty, naked pussy.

"Ooh, look at you!" I said.

Celeste chuckled. "I haven't had a moment to myself today," she said. "And I really need to come," she said. "Badly," she added.

I climbed in between Celeste's legs and immediately started in on her. Robert did a double take but then watched us hungrily. Evidently we were more interesting than whatever was on the TV.

Thank goodness.

"Fuck," Robert whispered. "The way you eat my wife," he said. "It's beautiful, Molly," he said.

I grinned, urging Celeste to lie back, her gasps and moans coming right as I tongued her clit and her hole.

Robert slid his hand inside my pajama shorts and he grabbed a handfull of my ass. "I want this this weekend," he said hotly.

I turned and grinned at him. "Still can't get enough of me?" I asked him.

"Never!" He said.

He moved so that he was between my legs and he started pulling my shorts and panties down. When he had worked them off, I felt his soft lips and scratchy beard on my ass cheeks, kissing me all over. He gently spread my cheeks and then his tongue was on my asshole, wriggling around like an enthusiastic snake.

At his urging I went up on my knees and Robert sat up. He knew my body inside and out. He knew what I liked, what I didn't like, and what would shoot me clear up to the moon.

He licked two fingers and he slowly slid them inside of me. I moaned into Celeste's pussy as he did it.

"Get her wet, Molly, so I can fuck her," he said. I nodded as I continued to eat Celeste out. When she was ready, we all changed positions. I tugged Celeste's nightgown over her head and it pooled down at her wrists. She was on her hands and knees in front of Robert and her face showed just how good he felt inside of her.

"Want to...taste you," she said, along with Robert's thrusts.

I settled down in front of her and spread my legs and Celeste got to work. "That's right, eat our Molly," Robert said. "Eat her sweet little pussy," he added.

I moaned, and I absently sucked on one of my fingers as I watched Celeste's mouth moving way down between my legs.

Pretty soon I was coming myself. "Robert!" I gasped.

"That's right. Come for us!" He muttered.

And I did. Celeste slid two fingers deep inside of me so she could feel me come.

"You're so pretty, Molly, when you orgasm," she whispered.

I chuckled. "I imagine I probably make a horrible face," I said.

Celeste chuckled. "No! Not at all!"

"Robert? Your wife needs your cum. Then she needs to come," I said.

Robert nodded. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" he said, thrusting into Celeste. Finally Robert spat out a slew of curse words and he came into his wife.

Celeste rolled over onto her back and I was there driving the magic wand. Celeste came immediately, her legs twitching, her body shaking, her mouth in an open O. She was absolutely beautiful.

After Celeste's orgasm and after the magic wand was turned off, we all laid in the silence of the bedroom. Robert had muted the TV but it still kept flashing pictures on its screen, lighting up the room.

We slowly put our pajamas back on and climbed under the covers. I grabbed Robert's hand, and then Celeste's hand. I hung on to both tightly.

"I love you guys," I whispered. "And I love our life together," I said.

Robert grinned and leaned over to kiss me. Celeste wasn't too far behind with her kiss. Then they both leaned in and kissed each other over the top of me.

Robert turned off the TV and Celeste rolled to her side and snuggled up to me in the darkness. "I love you both too," she said.

"Yeah. Love you both the mostest," Robert said.

Celeste and I chuckled, because that was what Kate always said after we told her goodnight and that we loved her.

"Oh. I keep forgetting to ask. Do you girls still want me to book that two week vacation to France for this summer?" Robert asked us.

"Yes!" I said

"Of course!" Celeste answered.

I could hear Robert's smile in his response. "Okay. It'll be just like our honeymoon with you, Molly, except this time we'll have the kids with us," he said.

I grinned too. "That honeymoon was the best, you guys," I told them. "I still think about it all the time," I said.

Robert laughed. "You don't have to keep thanking us, Molly," Robert said. "Though I doubt we'll be able to have stand-up anal sex out on the balcony like we did last time," he chuckled.

"We're lucky you both didn't get caught!" Celeste said.

"It was 3am and that sleepy little village was just that - asleep," Robert said. "I think we were safe enough," he said.

I chuckled. We probably wouldn't be able to be so adventurous this time around with our kids there, but maybe Celeste could take the kiddos out for dessert while Robert and I had some anal alone time.

In any case, France was still my favorite vacation spot and anytime we went there I would be happy.

Our words petered out and we all eventually settled down. Tonight, as I did on the regular, in the quiet of the bedroom, I silently thanked my lucky stars for the Harris family. They had changed my life in innumerable ways, and all for the better.

I knew sleep would overtake me soon, and I held on to Robert and Celeste's hands tightly before I succumbed.

Several minutes passed.

I felt Robert's hand relax, and then I heard his breathing even out first. Not too soon after that, Celeste's hand relaxed and her soft breaths became rhythmic and deep.

I watched the ceiling fan slowly turn above the bed right before I closed my eyes and, with a smile, drifted off into a blissful sleep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The End

1...456789