The Excitement Of Sharing

Story Info
Curiosity cause two to be three in an light BDSM experiment.
3.6k words
4.52
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers

"Are you ready?" I asked just outside the front door.

The flash of excitement that was always in your eyes when we were about to try something exiting was particularly noticeable tonight.

"Yes," you said looking at me and without hesitation rang the doorbell, still keeping your eyes on me, blushing and smiling as you saw me doing the same.

We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and opening the door was one of our mutual friend we bumped into a couple of months ago after not seeing each other for a while. We met up for a catch up, and it turned into weekly excursions to have a meal and a drink, and the good natured way we got along prompted more intimate conversations as we got to know each other better again and reforge our friendship. After we got more relaxed in time with each other we started having more flirty banter that in the end really turned everyone on to more direct talks about sex and desires.

One evening after finding out that all three of us were interested in bondage and some light s&m I could sense that there was a opportunity here for us all. We always talked about incorporating one more person into our lovemaking, and seeing that we have some experience in bondage we could help out in introducing her to it in a safe environment.

And so after talking through it we all decided that this could lead to something special. Hence the reason we are standing here with grins on our faces and blushing at the excitement we can feel coming off each other.

Opening the door she smiled brightly at us. "Come in, would you guys like something to drink?" she said as she gave us each a hug as we entered.

"That sounds like a good idea," I said as I stepped into the living room and put my bag down I have brought with me.

"I would like a wine if you have some," you said as you went with her in the kitchen. Promptly you both joined me and glasses in hand we started talking about the usual as if we just met up for one of our weekly dates. An hour passed pleasantly and when I judged you guys were just relaxed and comfortable, I broke the question that we all were waiting for.

"Hey guys, how are you feeling?" I asked as you were both sharing a laugh.

Smiling at each other you both just grinned and I got a chorus of"Good," and "Fine," and a lot of laughter.

"If both of you still would like to go through with this, would you like to go upstairs and wait for me?" I said.

The giggles stopped and you looked at each other. The spreading smiles was a good sign and when she took your hand and led you to the stairs you ran your hand down the back of her neck and I knew both of you were relaxed and comfortable with each other.

"Oh, and if you would not mind undressing each other and sit for me in front of the bed. Kneeling and facing away from each other please. And no talking" I said as you both went up to the first floor master bedroom.

Looking a bit credulous she giggled and rolled her eyes at you.

"I saw that," I said, looking at her. "And for that, have your underwear next to you when I come upstairs."

The flash of puzzlement on her face followed you upstairs as you went to the main bedroom.

Passing the few minutes I gave the both of you to get ready I walked over to the coats I saw in the hallway. Looking at the colourful bandana she sometimes wear I lifted it off the peg and with my bag went upstairs.

As I walked up the stairs I heard some giggles and a sudden "Shhh, shh," from both of you, and as I entered the room, as instructed, both of you were naked and sitting like sphinxes facing away from each other in front of the huge queen sized bed on the soft lush thick carpet. A perfect mirrored scene was reflected in the big glass mirrors on the cupboards.

"Good," I say. Setting down my drink the only noise in the room is the clink of the ice in the glass as it settles. Taking a seat in the corner I look at the two beautiful women in front of me.

"Keep looking straight ahead. You already proved you can follow instructions. If there is any problem this evening's safe word is 'mirage'. Can you both say it for me?" I asked.

A chorus of "Mirage," comes from both of you, still sitting motionless, still staring ahead.

"Well done. I do have a caveat tonight. If my suggestions are not followed to a satisfactory degree, extra attention will be paid to that person," I said. Standing I slowly zipped open the bag I brought with me.

Taking out a long red soft rope of about ten metres I put it on the bed beside the both of you. Out of the corner of my eye I catch our friend trying to sneak a quick glance of what I just put down on the bed.

Reaching back into my bag I opened a small pouch that clinked as I took of the small silver chain and another small bag.

Bending down to our friends ear I said... "Remind me again where I asked you to look?" as I tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Straight ahead," came the soft answer.

"And you were looking...," I trailed off with the question.

"At what you were doing," she almost whispered back.

Looking at you I said, "While I put some music on my love, would you prepare to pick a hand, left or right?"

Getting some music playing over my phone to the house media centre I turned back to you. Walking over I stood in front of you, and opened my hands and showed you two things. The short "Ooh" that escaped your lips almost made out friends head whip around but she caught herself and kept staring ahead.

"Left," you answered.

"Left it is," I echoed.

Walking around to her front I took a knee and said" Look at me," which she duly did. "As you have a hard time looking straight ahead, I think I will help remind you where that is," I said as I picked up the one side of the fine chain with small clamps on the ends

I loved how her eyes betrayed her slight panic as she realised what I had in my hand. But steadying her gaze she lifted her chin and composed herself as I took the nipple clamps joined by a small silver chain out of the velvet bag.

Just scraping on her left nipple made it swell and stiffen even more. Just the smallest touch made her involuntarily give the smallest jerk. Gently taking her small nipple between the and forefinger I stretched her full breast out and gently placed it between the clamp and let go so that the pressure gripped it and I knew it was not going to slip off. Her breathing made her chest heave a bit. "Touch yourself, this works better on a stiff nipple," I said as I opened the other clamp. Just holding my hand steady she rubbed her other nipple as stiff and erect as the other and I repeated the same procedure with a small moan escaping her lips.

"Because the only thing you did was just glance at what I was doing, you are wearing this. More attention means more of these, and other attentions as well," I said as I showed her the tiny round steel weight I then preceded to hook on the chain between her pinched nipples. The chain was pulled taught with just enough weight to make her expel a single breath.

Standing up I walked over to the bedside table to take a sip of my drink, watching you two sitting there, seeing if any of you stopped doing what they were told.

"Looks like we understand now what attention means," I said.

Putting my glass down I took up the rope. "Lift up your arms horizontally to the side," I ordered. Two sets of arms went up in a double crucifix pose.

Slowly uncoiling the rope I start tying your upper arms together, coiling the rope tightly so that there can be no chance of getting out. Feeding the loose end behind your backs I do the same to the other side. Purposefully leaving the end dangling, I went back to my drink.

Feeling like I am not paying you enough attention I walked over to you, drink in hand. "Hold this please?" I said as I put my heavy crystal tumbler in your hand. As I went back to my bag I saw your arm sagged a little with the weight of the whisky and ice in it.

Taking out two heavy hair clips I went back to the bedside.

"Look up," I ordered, "and put your head backwards on each others shoulders."

Raising your faces to the ceiling you both tilted your heads back to each others shoulders resting it there.

Grabbing your long hair I ran it out and gently twisted it in a rope and ran it around our friends neck. Making a beautiful noose I clipped tight leaving enough room for you to breathe normally. With her hair I repeated the same noose for you.

That was just about the time you softly said "Take it, I am going to drop it."

Lifting the tumbler out of your hand I placed it on the bedside table. "Remind me about what was said about talking?" I said and we both shared a small smile, you steadfastly still looking ahead.

"No talking," you answered.

"Well, then we need to pay attention to your lack of following instructions," I said. Going to my bag I took two objects out and asking our friend to pick, it was right hand this time with a small giggle.

Getting my drink from the table it was mostly ice water I put the small metal but-plug in the ice water where you could see it and balanced it on your lap.

"You better not move too much," I said.

"Okay, lower your arms to your side." I said. With your arms lowered I passed the loose end though and with a sturdy knot ties it off so that you were securely tied down.

Reaching down to your lap I could see the cold glass was giving you goosebumps. Taking it off and setting the glass down on the bedside table I took the now cold butt plug and after coated it with some lube. Kneeling down beside you I ran it slowly up your thigh, your side, under the curve of your breast and reaching down I slowly brought it to your ass. Feeling softly with a finger I found the entrance. The cold metal made your tense. "Relax for me," I softly said as I slowly pushed it in. You gasped when it slid in all of a sudden and the cold and pleasure of having it in your ass made a big smile pass over your face. "Good girls," I murmured.

The sight of both of you tied up and leaning on each other was spectacular. Necks noosed with each others hair, your breasts and chest sticking out from the pose you find yourself in, I knew one thing was still missing. Tearing myself away from the sight I got my large belts out and as a last touch tied your ankles to each others. Now you could not stand, or reach to move your arms and your legs where spread out so I could see your pussies silhouetted against the white carpet. The helpless situation your found yourself in got me incredibly turned on.

"We are going to play a game I think. The game is called 'Silence'. It is a very easy game. The first one to break silence will have to take me in their mouth. Nod if you understand the rules" I said.

Two nods acknowledged the rules and with that I took the bandana I got from downstairs and blindfolded our friend.

"Whenever you look at this bandana I would like you to remember what happened here," I said as I tied it around her eyes. The genuine smile I got made me feel so happy we could all share in something as exiting as this.

For you I got out the soft black satin strip that looks so good against your hair and tied your eyes shut. I could not help myself and briefly kissed you long enough to feel that little lick you always gave my lips when you are really turned on.

I started undressing and making sure I stood close enough for the two of you to hear, I zipped open my jeans slowly and was rewarded with a little lip bite from our friend who blushed furiously.

Naked now I donned two latex gloves and with a large squirt of lube on the head of your favourite wand I smeared it all over, coating it well. Turning to you I held the wand close to your heads and turned it on. You jumped a little at the sudden buzzing but to your credit you both did not make a sound.

My gloves still coated with lube I walked in front of you and gently ran my finger up your pussy lips and looked at how wet you were already. Tasting it I gave you a little kiss. You love tasting yourself on me and the grin on your face spoke volumes. Moving to the side I took the wand and on the lowest setting delicately dragged it over your pussy, staying well away from your clit as I wanted you to build up slowly while with my other hand I reached between our friends legs and with the flat of my hand stroked her and found her equally as wet.

Both of you were sitting up straighter as you leaned back into each other. Playing with you I slowly moved the gently vibrating wand closer to your clit and pulling it away each time. Our friend was now breathing a bit more ragged as I finally slipped my fingers in-between her wet pussy lips and brushed up against her hard clit ever so softly with my latex lined covered fingers.

When you started actively to curve your back and arch to reach out to the wand I knew I had you. Suddenly turning up the wand and pushing it against your clit you started to writhe and you came in and shudders without making a sound. Taking the wand slick with your juices I switched the setting lower and placed it under our friend. "Lower yourself to it, and keep yourself there" I told her.

Slowly she lowered herself to it. Looking at your flushed face I got some lube and started playing with your nipples, running my fingers over them and squeezing your breast and the slight sheen of perspiration I saw developing meant I was having the desired effect.

Not having noticed how our friend was gently rocking on the wand she suddenly bent forward as the orgasm that was building washed over her. Both your nooses were pulled tight and you bent backwards, an amazing sight as it pushed your full breasts upwards as you arched your back to keep yourself from being choked by her hair.

And all this happens without a sound. Feeling exceedingly horny and having an almost painful erection by now, I wanted relief as well. Looking around I took the tumbler of mainly water and ice and stood over you both. Slowly pouring the cold water and leftover ice cubes down your back I got the desired response.

The gasps from both of you was such a relief to hear, because I really needed to sate my lust. I know it was a bit of a cheat, but anyone would have done it in my place, especially with two gorgeous women there.

But I got what I craved. Standing up I stood over you and with you kneeling down and your head tilted up I only had to say "You broke the silence. Open your mouth," and as soon as your lips parted I stuck my cock into your velvet mouth and groaned as your tongue started licking under my glans and down my shaft. Slowly dipping myself up and down into your mouth I put my hands around your neck, feeling myself bulging your throat. Slowly working myself to a edge I then pulled out as soon as I felt I was about to come. It was agony to stop but there was still much to do.

Weaving my fingers in our friends hair and without even having to say something she opened her mouth and I repeated the process, edging myself closer and closer in her mouth. By this time I wanted you so badly I held both your shoulders and tipped you over. In unison your fell over on the soft carpet. Still tied up you both were on your side and your luscious asses was side by side.

Wanting you to enjoy this as well I said "You may speak again," my voice audibly hoarse as I was struggling to compose myself.

"Please," was the only words you said. Blindfolded you looked over your shoulder and asked, "Please fuck me."

"After I take the belts off, knees up, both of you," I ordered. I untied your ankles and raising your knees I kneeled down behind you. Spotting the little jewel in the back of your plug I gently pulled it out and with a quick smear of lube I pushed it slowly into our friend who groaned from the unexpected move but pushed back till it slid in with a soft "Ah" as she exclaimed when she gripped it tight with her ass.

With my gloves still covered in lube I inserted my thumb in her pussy and slowly stroked around looking for her gspot. Straining against her ropes you noticed she was moaning and with that look on your face and licking your lips I lifted your leg and I lowered my lubed cock to you.

"Ah fuuuuck," you exclaimed as I slowly slid into your ass. Reflexively you grabbed our friends hand and squeezed. Her puzzled look turning into understanding. "Is he fucking you in the ass?" she said between laboured breaths. "Oh yessss," you murmured as I slowly pushed into you as deep as I could go. Just relaxing there so you could adjust to me, I kept my finger in our friends slick pussy. "Tell me when I hit your spot," I said as I gently felt round on the inner wall of her vagina. While doing that I gently start rocking my hips, feeling your tight ass all around me. "About there," was the groaning answer I got after a few moments of fingering her pussy.

Reaching up I slid off both your blondfolds. "Look at yourselves in the mirror, I want to see you seeing us," I said and we all were looking at ourselves as I was fucking and fingering you both.

"Good," I said and reached for her discarded panties I asked her to keep by her side. Gagging her with it and still fingering her I started giving in to the pleasure I was getting from the both of us fucking each other.

Running my hand over your bodies curves is a guilty pleasure and with the sweat you are both developing the slick sensual feeling is amplified by the latex glove. Indulging myself I keep slowly fucking you steadily, feeling all over your body, playing with your breasts and watching your mouth making silent "Oh" sounds as I touch something sensitive.

My breathing was coming harder now and I increased the pace as I was building up a incredible feeling. Feeling that I could not keep this up as the willpower to keep my orgasm from owning me away was getting excruciating, I reached down between your legs, finding your clit and on the wetness started to stroke it.

Where you were holding hands your knuckles were white now and your were flushed with the oncoming orgasm.

"I am going to cum in you," I said almost in a whisper

Turning your head looking straight at me with that look on your face that melt my heart all you said was, "Please, please come for me."

That was all it took. The rushing feeling that has been building up for so long made me lose my mind as I just concentrated on the wonderful release. Pumping as much cum into your ass as I could, each ejaculation brought amazing release in me and utter utter contention.

Collapsing on top of you we both heard our friend crying out in moans as she came as well. Groggily I untied the last ropes around your arms as I pulled out her gag I asked our friend "Are you okay? I kind of lost track towards the end there, did you at least cum?"

Waiting for me to unclip your hair she gave a long sly smile and turned to you and kissed you long and gently.

"I came so much from just listening to you two and watching as well, it was amazing," she said as she spooned you and I positioned myself to sandwich you.

"We should do this again she said", she said as she folded you in her arms.

"Again?" you said as you took one of her hands and placed to on your breast and she started to play with your nipples.

"We are hardly even finished," you said as you looked at me smiling a sly smile.

Elatio
Elatio
10 Followers