The Exclusive Day 03: Exile

Story Info
Kari encounters justice, Jeff encounters a new twist.
6.9k words
4.37
3.4k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff

I just sat staring at the TV for a while, dumbfounded by what I had seen. Surely this was a bad dream. Everyone I knew and certainly tons of other people had seen or would soon see my wife totally naked, dancing drunkenly with another naked woman. I couldn't believe it- how had this happened? Of course Kari didn't edit her own segments but she was obsessive about viewing them and giving suggestions and critiques. She'd never have missed this.

If I was honest with myself, the video clips had both been pretty hot, the chief lady was a smokeshow and she and Kari both looked like they were having a blast dancing together. I think that was what bothered me the most- I don't think I'd seen Kari that happy in years. Everyone in that video looked like they were having fun. My normally conservative wife was having this crazy, naked adventure and she was doing it without me.

My cell rang, and it was my friend Tommy. For some reason I picked up. "Dude, what the hell?" he said. "That shit was hot. I'm so glad I got it on DVR."

"Fuck off, Tommy. That's my wife. Delete that shit."

"Ah hell, Jeff, I'm not talking about Kari. I'm talking about those hot chicks fucking on the pool table. Cheer up man, it could be worse."

"Really, Tommy? My wife is partying naked without me in a strange town and now the world is going to see it. How could it be worse?"

"Well, you could be the guy whose sister and fiance were getting impaled by those dudes with horse dicks on that pool table. That guy's having a worse day than you. Probably the little skinny one's boyfriend, too."

I couldn't argue with that so I changed the subject and made small talk for a few minutes. After I hung up, I tried calling Kari a few times. No answer. Despite my anger with her, I was worried about her too. Was she in legal trouble? How would this impact her career?

All I could do was try to get some sleep. Tomorrow was Monday, and I had to work.

Kari

I tried to organize my thoughts as I sat in the back of the police cruiser, terrified. The back seat was small and one of the window seats had a pile of paperwork on it, so I had to sit in the middle, the side of my leg pressed against Ray's. Absentmindedly, as I thought about my predicament, I found myself looking at his penis. It always seemed to be at least half hard and I don't know why I found it so appealing and intriguing.

Goodness, what was wrong with me? I closed my eyes in disgust at myself. I was having the worst day of my life and had been humiliated in front of everyone I knew, and I was staring at my boss' dick. I needed to get a grip.

"What's going to happen to us?" I asked Ray.

"I don't know, to be honest. Kari, I'm sorry we're in this situation. I feel responsible."

"Well good, because you are," I fumed. "You all but made me take this assignment and I did against my better judgment. Now I'm in trouble with the law and my marriage and my career might be in equal jeopardy. I trusted you and you let me down."

Ray just hung his head and said nothing. I could tell he felt guilty. The truth was, deep down I knew it wasn't his fault. It had to be Craig's fault, but why and how? It didn't make sense that he could have done that by mistake, but what incentive would he have to do that on purpose? He'd never work in TV again.

The car came to a stop outside the courthouse. We were led to a holding room, with no explanation about what we had coming. "I get a phone call, right?" Ray said. "This is still America."

The cop grunted and motioned for him to follow. I was left alone, in the room, and took a seat on a cold metal chair next to a cold metal table. I couldn't think of a use for my phone call. I certainly didn't want to talk to Jeff yet, and I couldn't think of another person that I wasn't ashamed to talk to.

Ray returned a few minutes later, shaking his head. "The network's in scramble mode. Fielding calls from everywhere. Angry viewers, horny viewers, people wanting to just be close to the train wreck. If there's a silver lining ratings are through the roof. I-,"

"Ratings?! Fucking ratings, Ray? You get a phone call and you didn't use it to get out of this mess, you called to check on our ratings?" I was angry.

"Well, no, of course I called to see what options we had legally, the network is sending a lawyer but... with this town's strange bureaucracy, it could be a day or two before we see him."

Just then the door opened. A skinny, nerdy guy walked in. He was naked, like us, and I managed to refrain from looking at his dick. He carried a briefcase.

"Hi," he said, warily, sitting down across from me.

Ray had elected not to sit and was pacing. "Who are you?" he demanded.

"I'm your lawyer, Gary Bright. The public defender."

"Oh hell no you're not. Our network is sending one," Ray said.

"Yes, but you have a hearing today, and you'll be offered a plea deal. Justice moves fast here."

"Can't we delay it?" I asked. "We don't have our official lawyer yet."

"We can try, but I know this judge and the prosecutor. They hate delays, and they invariably punish those who delay. The plea deal will only get worse," said Gary.

"Jesus, what kind of kangaroo court is this?" Ray remarked. "What's the plea deal offer?"

"Glad you asked. You're accused of serious crimes here. Several felonies. You distributed pornographic material without the consent of those filmed. If you went to trial and got the book thrown at you, it could be a decade in jail. Or more. This is still the United States, you have the right to a trial by jury, but that could take months, years with appeals. And let me assure you, this judge does not grant bail for crimes of this nature. So fighting it is option one, but it's a bad option. The plea offer is option two. It's one year in prison, to be served here in Brazen Bend. You might get six months if you give any information on where your colleague is. He's a fugitive currently."

"A fucking year?! No way. I'm not going to jail for a year, especially naked jail. Aren't there any other options?" I pleaded.

"We don't know where Craig is," Ray said. "He just bolted, because he's the one who did this, not us. Surely there's something you can do."

"Well there is one other option. Brazen Bend has an old statute, derived from tribal traditions, that sentenced criminals can choose instead of any prison sentence less than 3 years."

"What is it? Surely it's better than a year in jail," Ray said.

"It's called Exile. You'll be taken out in the wilderness at dawn. You must find your way back to town. It's anywhere between 12 and 20 miles, depending on the route you take."

"A 12 mike hike or a year in jail? Is this some kind of joke? We'll hike," Ray said.

Gary grimaced. "Listen, this is dangerous. People have died doing this. You're in the desert, totally exposed. You don't even get your shoes. You aren't given food or water. The terrain is very challenging. It's cold at night and unbearably hot during the day. There's dangerous wildlife. You're at the mercy of nature. And most importantly, no one is coming to your rescue. It's forbidden. Don't take this lightly."

We just sat in silence, looking at each other. "Look, you have 15 minutes to decide. You won't get the opportunity after tonight. Exile has to be the next day at dawn, or never. I'll be back when the judge gets here. Be respectful in the courtroom. The judge is already pissed that she's been called in after hours." With that, Gary left.

After a couple minutes of silence, Ray said, "Look, we can do this, Kari. I've got tons of wilderness survival experience. I'll get you back safe. I know you're pissed and I know I failed you before. Let me make it up to you." I was still mad at him but his earnestness was endearing, and his confidence was even attractive I had to admit. I'm not an outdoors person but I agreed that danger or no danger, this wasn't much of a choice.

"Ok, I'm in." I said. I felt relief at having the decision behind me, and knowing that I wasn't going to jail no matter what.

Several minutes later, we were walking into the courtroom, having informed Gary of our decision. It was surreal walking into a courtroom full of naked people. The small room was crowded, probably 40 people in all. I saw Jade in the back of the room. She nodded at me, but her expression was unreadable.

The judge came in, a no nonsense attractive woman in her fifties with big fake boobs. She wasted no time listing our crimes and going through the plea deal we were being offered. It was all a blur of words- I just wanted this to be over.

"Mr. Bright, what is the position of your client's on the plea deal?" asked the judge.

"Your Honor, they would like to plead guilty and accept the deal." There was a low murmur in the courtroom at this.

"Your Honor," said Ray, "In lieu of our sentence, we request Trial by Exile. May the gods of nature judge us, and clear our name if they find us innocent." He was reciting a script Gary had given him.

The low murmur became a full eruption as people reacted to this. The judge slammed her gavel. "Order!" she demanded.

When the roar subsided, the judge addressed us. "I'm required to make certain you understand the danger you're putting yourself in. The terrain is very hard to negotiate and no one will come looking for you if you struggle. If you survive, you'll be released and become honorary citizens of Brazen Bend, with your record expunged. Survival is no sure thing. I need a verbal affirmation from both of you that you understand and accept the risk, and waive any claims against the city or the state that this is cruel and unusual punishment".

"I do," Ray said quickly. How was he so confident? I was shaken by the judge's warning.

"I do," I managed in a shaky voice, nonetheless.

"Very well, you'll be escorted to a cell and given a meal. I recommend you eat and drink everything. And get some sleep."

We returned to a cell. The meal was some rubbery tasting chicken, an apple, and a glass of water. We consumed everything.

The cell had a top and bottom bunk. Ray climbed to the top and and I got the bottom. I was asleep almost immediately.

Jeff

I awoke at 5:00 Monday morning and never went back to sleep. I started calling Kari every 10 minutes, but got no answer. At 7, I finally called the news station. They basically said they were working in getting a lawyer into the town but had no current update. I had a few choice words for them; the network rep remained calm and assured me they were doing everything they could.

I went to work, not knowing what else to do. I immediately wished I could call in sick. I could feel the sympathetic and condescending eyes on me, knowing everyone I work with had seen the clip by now. No one had the courage to say a word to me though, not a wisecrack, not a concerned well-wish, nothing. I went to lunch and never came back, choosing to stay at the bar instead. I texted my boss and told him I felt sick. It was time to get loaded.

Kari

"Let me get this straight," I said, hands on my hips, glaring at Ray. "You want us to take the 20 mile route and not the shorter one?"

"Yes, we have to follow the river," said Ray. "The map they left us with shows the topography and it's brutal on the direct route. It looks borderline impassable. Besides we'd be separating ourselves from our only surefire water source. In the desert. It's not an option."

Ugh. He was right, but I hated that he was right. I'd psyched myself up for a difficult 12 mile walk, not 20. The way along the river looked like a winding mess.

So we started walking. It was rocky and we stepped carefully, but the terrain was mostly flat and doable. I estimated we'd gone a little over a mile by the time the sun was fully up, about an hour into our hike, but it was hard to say for sure.

"Can we rest?" I asked. "I'm starting to sweat."

"No," said Ray. "Get used to sweating. If you think it's hard now, just wait until this afternoon."

"Do I not get a vote?" I pleaded.

"No. I'm keeping you alive."

"You're my boss and I'm technically on the clock- you're literally making me walk naked a few feet in front of you to the point of exhaustion while you stare at my ass. I'm googling 'sexual harassment lawyer' the minute I get my phone back."

"Never thought I'd say this but getting sued by a plaintiff with a slam dunk case against me is something I hope I get to experience in my future. It's better than the alternative," Ray said grimly.

"Oh shut up, I'm not suing you, Ray. Take a joke. And enjoy the view, glad all the squats I do aren't totally wasted. Jeff couldn't care less what my butt looks like."

To my surprise, Ray laughed. "There's a majestic river to our right and a vast beautiful sunrise to our left but the best natural beauty around is straight ahead of me."

I blushed and turned around, facing him, full front on display to him in the dim morning light. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting to see any hardwoods way out here in the desert but here we are." I nodded with a smirk toward his manhood, which was half erect as usual.

"Yeah well, I wasn't expecting to see any beavers out here either," he said.

I blushed an even deeper shade, but burst into laughter. Ray's sense of humor aligned with mine and I was glad for it in this ridiculous situation. It made the walk go faster. I kept trading barbs with him as we walked, some of them full of sexual innuendo. Sure it was inappropriate, but we were way past that at this point.

Finally, Ray allowed us to stop for water. We both knelt next to the river, scooping up water with our hands on the steep bank. The water was cold and clear, and tasted good. I noticed Ray looking over at my tits hanging down as I drank. I blushed looking down and seeing that he was fully hard, but said nothing. I felt a tiny tingle in my stomach knowing that the sight of my body was bringing that rod to attention.

"We should put on sunscreen now that the sun is up," I said. "Do you have that little tube that Gary smuggled to us?" Gary had handed Ray a tiny tube of sunscreen this morning when we left the jail, saying apologetically that he couldn't really give us any meaningful amount of food or water, but hopefully the sunscreen would help. He was a pretty good guy after all.

Ray produced the sunscreen which he'd tucked under his red arm band, and squirted a little in my palm, and I went to work. I noticed Ray peeking out of the corner of his eye as I rubbed the lotion onto my boobs, and so I decided to tease him and make sure I applied it extra slowly and thoroughly. It didn't escape my attention that his rod had somehow stiffened even further, and I found myself getting turned by the effect I was having on him as I sneaked sidelong glances at it. The sensation of rubbing lotion on my breasts only deepened my arousal, and I felt a slight wetness between my legs.

As I bent down to get my legs. I noticed Ray looking while trying in vain to appear not to. I sighed.

"Ok, I said," straightening up with my hands on my hips, facing Ray. "Let's get the elephant out of the room. We're both naked, we're both young, attractive people." Ray was looking directly at the ground. "I'm married and we're coworkers, so it's awkward. But this is a weird set of circumstances. I'd prefer not to be playing this game for however long we're out here where we are awkwardly trying to sneak glances at each other. So take a good look, and I'll do the same. From now on, no shame or blame for just looking."

As Ray's eyes slowly made their way up my body, I felt that tingle in the pit of my stomach. As they appreciatively passed over my boobs and then finally met my gaze, I found myself blushing and looking down. My eyes came to rest on his big, thick erect penis. I didn't even know they got this big. This thing was easily twice the size of Jeff's and then some. I found myself wondering what it would feel like if- I snapped out of it and looked back up to his eyes, which again met mine. I blushed even more. He's certainly seen me appreciating it. I realized I'd been biting my lip. I realized my nipples were hard. I couldn't bring myself to look down at my pussy to check for any visible signs of the wetness I felt.

"Kari, your boobs are a work of art," he said. I found myself inadvertently covering my breasts with an arm, and then adopting a loom of mock seriousness.

"Ray, my butt is offended, you looked at it all morning and said almost nothing and then started complimenting my boobs the minute you got to stare at them," I said, trying to break up the palpable sexual tension a little. I even turned my ass toward him and gave it a little shake to complete the joke.

Ray laughed and then shook his head, as if snapping out of a trance. "You're the whole package Kari, I mean I always knew you were pretty and talented but never dreamed your body was this perfect. It's too bad you're married, at this point I don't think I could resist shooting my shot if you were single. Of course I'd probably get fired so maybe it's a good thing."

I was taken aback by his honesty and flattered by his compliments, and felt the need to return them in some way. "Well if it makes you feel any better, your... thing is by far the biggest one I've ever seen, and I've seen my share the past few days. I really can't believe how hard it gets. I don't know how you carry it around when it's like that." I realized I had taken a step toward Ray. "Do you mind if I, just feel it really quick? Not in a sexual way, I just want to know if it's really as hard as it looks." Had I really just said that?

"Sure, for science," Ray said, laughing.

I couldn't believe what I was doing as I reached out slowly and grasped it. I couldn't get my right hand around it so I moved my left hand toward it- and noticed my wedding ring. This had to stop. I kept myself from recoiling immediately but instead slid my right index finger down the top of it, and when I reached the head I gave it a playful push downwards with my finger. It sprung up and down a few times like a diving board before returning to its upright position. I realized my mouth had gaped open and quickly shut it, blushing once more. "It's impressive, how does it ummm... stay that hard?" I was trying to look natural while covering my pussy with both hands to hide what I now knew must be obvious moisture.

Ray laughed, though I noticed him wince a little. I felt a mild amount of guilt for teasing him but also a strange pleasure at having this effect on him.

We began walking again a short time later, and I found myself trying to refocus on the grim circumstances in front of us.

Jeff

I was well on my way to being tanked when a tall slender blonde sat down next to me. She smiled at me as she took the stool 2 down from mine, we were the only ones in the bar at 2pm. She looked vaguely familiar, though I couldn't place her. I returned her smile with a drunk grin of my own and raised my beer toward her in salute.

The bartender walked over, clearly recognizing her. "What'll it be?" he said.

"I'll have 2 of whatever he's having. Looks like it's treating him fine and looks like he's running low. And 2 shots of Jameson."

"Putting it on the card?" asked the bartender, with an appraising look at the blonde.

"Nope, usual payment method," she said.

"Well let's see 'em then," he said, glancing at me with a grin that said 'watch this.' What was happening?

To my amazement, she immediately responded by pulling her blouse up to her armpits, taking her bra downward and getting a pair of B cup tits out. They were small but they looked good on her.

"Beau gets me free drinks as long as I show him these while I drink the first one. You can look at them too if you want."

With that she took half her beer down in one gulp. I took her up on her offer, looking her over as she drank. She was pretty with a fit body, but something in her eyes gave off crazy vibes. Even without the flashing display I'm fairly sure I would have had a suspicion this woman was bat shit insane. And she still looked so familiar...

12