All Comments on 'The Exclusive Day 03: Exile'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Feels like the story has gotten over-extended. There's still the university and fertility clinic to deal with but you've gotten them exiled.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After finishing the previous chapter I thought the story wouldn't go in a direction I'd like but I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm a fan of your writing and this has become another story that captures my attention. I'm excited to read the coming chapters, good job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter!

BBADWMEBBADWME4 months ago

Looking forward to seeing what happens when they get back to “community “ having passed the test/ judgement. Will they become residents? What other troubles can they get themselves into? What other boundaries will be tested?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty obvious between Kari and Ray’s mutual attraction and her anger at the way Jeff betrayed her with the emails that she’s going to find out for herself what Ray’s big tool feels like inside her. My guess is she divorces Jeff and she and Ray get together as a couple. A further guess is they join the community, but not so sure of that one. I could also see them moving together to a new, more high profile station. The question I wonder about is whether they ever find out how/why the film editor went off the rails. My guess is a combo of money and the promise of Katerina’s bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed this, looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous