The Exclusive Day 03: Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't mind you staring at my tits but I do mind drinking alone," she said. I realized she'd finished her beer and was holding her shot glass toward me. I picked mine up and we clinked glasses and threw them back. I stifled my facial expression as well as I could, despite the burn.

"Here, feel these before I put them away," she said, lifting her breasts with her hands and pushing her chest in my direction. The command was so unexpected and forceful that I found myself complying. As I groped this stranger's boobs, my head was spinning. What was I doing? Was this woman trying to fuck me? Would I even consider that? My brain told me hell no, I'd never cheat on Kari, but my cock stirred and became partially erect, and told my brain that we should at least try to find out what she wanted.

Putting her tits away, she looked at me, seeming to take stock of me for the first time. "So what's got you sitting here getting bombed on a Monday afternoon?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I said hesitantly.

"Try me," she said, "It can't be that bad. Let me guess, wife trouble? Have you been slinging your dick all over town?"

"More like my wife has been whoring around with her boss and just about everyone else on her business trip." It was a harsh way to phrase it but I didn't see the need to soften it.

"Yikes," she said. "You want to talk about it?"

For some reason I did. I told her everything, every single detail of the past few days, and exactly how I felt about it. It actually felt good to have someone to talk to about it. For her part, she was sympathetic, kind, and also seemed to have no idea about the news report before I told her. That made me feel better for some reason. It was somehow reassuring just finding one person in this town that didn't know or care that Kari had embarrassed both herself and me so badly.

Just then, my phone rang. It was the news station with an update. The long and short of it was that they still didn't know the exact circumstances but had found someone that told them that Ray and Kari had accepted a "trial by exile", which appeared to be some kind of deal where they had to go survive in the desert. Apparently survival wasn't a foregone conclusion, I was l told grimly. I had to be talked down several times from driving directly to Brazen Bend myself. I'd never be let in, the man on the phone assured me.

As I hung up, I felt terrible. I had been so mad at Kari moments ago but now I was legitimately worried about her. I knew I couldn't do anything useful to help, but I certainly shouldn't be in a bar with this strange woman whose tits I'd just felt up.

The woman, who'd introduced herself as Kat, had several questions about the recent developments, all of which I absentmindedly answered as best I could while closing out my tab.

"I've gotta go," I said awkwardly. Just moments ago I'd been wondering if I was going to cheat on my wife with this stranger, now I just felt ashamed and wanted to leave.

"Here, put your number in my phone," she said, with a sincere look of concern. "I'll check in with you in a couple days to make sure everything's ok," she said. She really was being very nice, so I complied.

Upon returning home, my mind was racing. I couldn't think clearly. After a bit, I realized it was time for the news to start. I turned it on figuring I'd see if they reported anything that was news to me. Pretty quickly, I realized they wouldn't. The grim looking anchor came on, apologizing again for the mistake the night before and giving the story I'd already heard. It was 5 minutes of no news, followed by a commercial break.

I started flipping channels to see if any other news stations had picked up on it- and when I got to channel 12, my heart jumped into my throat. There on my TV was the woman I'd sat next to at the bar that afternoon, Katerina James, Kari's biggest rival. I hadn't recognized her without her hair in a ponytail as it always was on the news.

Kari LOATHED this woman. My wife is a generally kind person who typically says very few bad things about anyone else, but this woman was an exception. According to Kari, Katerina was bitter about her station as a perennial second place and insecure about Kari generally being a more diligent, hard-working reporter. And I'd spent the afternoon flirting with her and feeling her tits. This couldn't get worse.

But then it did. After giving a summary of Kari and Ray's current predicament that was similar to the one KRTV had given (thanks to me as her source presumably), she quoted me directly. "When I caught up with Kari's husband Jeff today," she said, "he did not pull any punches." A direct quote from me appeared on the screen, which Katerina read.

"My wife has been wh-ring around with her boss and just about everyone else." -Jeff Strider

I turned the TV off and buried my face in my hands. My phone started ringing over and over again. I couldn't look at it.

Kari

We hiked on and on. The trail had gotten harder. We came to a series of several riverside bluffs, each one rising higher than the last. Some had switchbacks in the trail, and some we had to literally climb on hands and knees. Finally, we reached the top of one and saw only flat land ahead, and the town in the distance. The descent back to the river looked treacherous, but after that we were home free. Ray estimated about a mile of careful descent, with 4 miles of mostly flat trail after that. We were going to survive! It was already late afternoon, so we started hiking down.

Then it happened. I took a wrong step about a third of the way down the rocky slope and turned my ankle pretty badly. I could barely put weight in it, much less make my way down the rest of the dangerous terrain. After realizing I truly couldn't walk, Ray sighed as if resigning himself.

"I'm going to have to carry you," he said.

"What? No way. That's too dangerous, and you're already exhausted," I protested.

"Not nearly as dangerous as sleeping on the side of this mountain," said Ray. "We'd be totally exposed to the elements, it will get cold and windy at night. Come on."

I pushed back a little more, but finally gave in. It felt strange to climb naked onto Ray's back, my entire front pressed against his flesh. My hands clasped together around his chest, and I was struck by how solid his upper body felt. He definitely wasn't skipping leg day either, as I soon found out. I couldn't believe how easily he handled my 115 pounds as he made a careful descent.

Even though it was slow going, I found myself feeling like my weight on his back was negligible to Ray. I was captivated at first by his effortless power, then horrified to find my body responding to him. My pussy, which rested several inches above his tailbone moistened slightly. My legs, spread wide around him, quavered just a bit. My nipples, pressed flush against the back of his shoulders, hardened a bit. My eyes couldn't stay off his cock, which dangled as he walked. Was he actually always hard or was it just that big?

To pass the time, and to distract myself, I started talking. "Ray, you said earlier this week that you didn't think I wanted to move up to a network job or to a bigger market. Why do you think that? I haven't even had any opportunities."

"What do you mean?" he answered. "Hell your first year the network was emailing me all the time. I forwarded you those emails to your personal email, and you never responded- until the day you did and said you didn't want to move, and to stop sending the emails. Don't you remember? I never understood it but I was happy you were staying, because you're talented. Well, and also not bad to look at."

"What? I never, I mean- oh my god." My head was spinning at this revelation, not only because I never knew there'd been opportunities, but because I knew exactly what had happened to them. Only one other person had access to my email, only one person could have deleted them for a year and then pretended to be me, declining any interest in career advancement. Jeff.

But why? My guess is he'd be insecure about his wife eclipsing him, and outearning him. Maybe he had his idiot friends in our community and didn't want to start over elsewhere. Either way, he'd done something selfish and cowardly, and I was seething mad.

Ray seemed pretty surprised when I explained my suspicion, but said little.

We finally reached the bottom. Ray grunted as he squatted slowly, allowing my feet to touch the ground. After looking around briefly, Ray declared this our campsite for the evening. I was not excited about sleeping in the wilderness overnight, but I had to acknowledge that we didn't have a choice. I could barely walk on my ankle, and Ray had to be exhausted from carrying me.

If we had to stay out here, the spot we'd chosen was ideal. A sandbar jutting into the river provided shallow and easy access to the water, and a large rock formation would break the wind. Still, my mood was low. Aside from being angry at Jeff, I was scared, hungry, tired, sweaty and dusty. The river looked inviting and I limped toward it to take care of the latter two ailments. Ray had found a somewhat sharp rock and was hacking away at a cactus for some reason. I told him where I was going and looked back at him a few seconds later to catch him admiring my exit.

The cold river with its mild current felt good as I washed the day's toil away. I drank from the river and dove underneath, letting the current carry me a few feet before I resurfaced. Hydrated and rinsed, I started to feel better. Eventually, Ray joined me in the water. I noticed him tentatively getting in the cold water and rolled my eyes, splashing him. In retaliation, he picked me up and tossed me easily into the water. It was still incredible to me how effortlessly he could lift my entire body. After a bit more naked horseplay, Ray said "Come on. I found dinner." I was skeptical he'd managed to find anything I'd be able to force myself to eat, but hungry enough to follow him and find out. What he'd found exceeded my expectations. Cactus "nopales" and chia seeds were mostly tasteless, but they were palatable and did a nice job of at least somewhat calming my rumbling stomach. I found myself impressed with Ray's survival knowledge.

As we ate, I made a crack about the effect the cold water had had on him. "How does it feel to be hung like a regular guy for once?" I said, nodding at his crotch.

"Whatever it takes to remind you of home," he deadpanned. After a few seconds of awkward silence, he said, "Kari, I'm sorry, that was too far, I-," but I burst out laughing.

"Don't apologize," I said between giggles. "That was a good one, and sadly accurate."

After taking the sting out of my hunger, I felt happy. The sun was starting to set, the heat had disappeared, and we only had to survive the night and walk a few miles to get through this ordeal. We laughed and joked about various coworkers for a bit, and I found that Ray was legitimately good company. I forgot for 20 minutes or so that we were in this ridiculous, naked predicament.

As the sun sank lower and the wind picked up, however, I started to shiver. My hair was still damp from the river and goosebumps covered my skin. My nipples hardened and I self-consciously covered my boobs with my hands. I noticed Ray begin to shiver as well.

After a few minutes more, I decided to say what we were both thinking. "We're going to be warmer if we huddle together, right?"

"Yeah," said Ray. "I didn't want to be the one to suggest it but it will help us both if we stay close and get over behind that rock formation to break the wind."

We ended up in a half sitting, half reclining position against the base of the tall rock tower, with Ray basically spooning me from behind. Still shivering, we were both constantly shifting to find some modicum of comfort, which was nearly impossible.

Soon, the inevitable happened- Ray started to harden. At first I felt it in my butt crack, and he quickly reached down and flipped it upward so that it pressed against my back. I just tried to be still but with the shivering and general discomfort it was impossible. At some point we shifted so that he was pressed against my ass again. At this point I resigned myself to the inevitable and made a decision. I started to rock my hips back and forth slightly. Soon, Ray matched my rhythm and I felt him stiffen even more. For a few minutes we gradually increased the motion. Strangely, at first I wasn't even horny, it just felt nice to be moving my body to generate some heat, and to have some distraction from how cold I was. Soon, though, we were at an impasse, this was still uncomfortable and wasn't solving Ray's "big" problem.

I sighed and got to my knees, turning around and facing Ray. The sun was sinking lower but I could still see him pretty well. "Look, it won't do to have you up all night and in pain with a case of blue balls. We need you to be 100% tomorrow so we can make it back. This isn't a cheating thing, because it's necessary. Do what you need to do."

At that point, I don't know what I expected he would do or what I hoped he would. Would he reject my advance altogether? Would he just jerk off to me? Would he try to have sex with me? How much would I allow?

Wordlessly, he pushed me gently onto my back. He rested on his knees, straddling me at my waist, and lay his cock on my belly. His balls rested on my wet pussy and his cock lay across my belly, pointing toward my tits. It looked ridiculously big, extending well past my navel. It seemed far too big to go inside me. He started massaging my boobs and I let out a soft sigh.

He lifted himself into a plank, and I thought he was about to push himself inside of me, but he moved his hips toward my head, his cock coming to rest between my tits. He pushed them inward from the outside and started sliding his dick between them. It felt so good to have him gently playing with my tits while he fucked them. I felt so many emotions, guilt and lust primary among them.

He picked up the pace and I thought for a minute that he'd cum on my face any moment. I realized I'd let my hands wander down my body and had started touching myself.

Noticing this, Ray stopped fucking my tits and and moved his cock toward my pussy. I gasped in anticipation.

But no! I chickened out. I couldn't do it. I grabbed his dick and instead of guiding it in me, I slapped it against the outside of my slit a couple times. I felt the full length of it slide along my clit, and sighed with pleasure.

I sat up and guided Ray over on his back and straddled him. I grabbed his cock and lay it flat on his belly, and then sat down on his horizontal penis gently, folding my vulva around him. Putting my palms on the ground behind me, I started sliding back and forth, his cock half buried sideways in my slit, moving my pussy across his cock. He wasn't inside of me, but the full length of his shaft slid along the outside of my entrance. I don't know how long we did this, but I know I failed several times to suppress my lustful moans. I'd slide up his shaft, feeling it against me. Feeling my clit roll over the edge of his head, pausing there for a moment. In that position, either of us could have slightly shifted our angle, causing him to enter me. At some point during this, I realized I wanted him to do it. I wanted my boss to fuck me. I dared him to over and over again, pausing longer and longer each time with his cock pointed right at my entrance, willing him to make a move. But he never did.

Finally I decided to do it myself. I decided to betray my husband and my wedding vows. I told myself it was just the most efficient way to accomplish what was necessary, but I knew how badly I desired his cock inside me, stretching me out. I was going to cheat.

I slid a final time down the beautiful dick, anticipating the rush, the feeling, the look on his face when I reversed my hips at a slightly different angle this time, thrusting him inside me. But as my clit rolled over his head, my body betrayed me. I started shuddering, and I was soon cumming. I screamed in pleasure as I convulsed. "Oh shit, fuck!"

This spectacle set Ray over the edge. He sat up slightly and grabbed at his cock, pulling it from the edge of my entrance just as he started spurting. Cum covered my belly and the bottom of my tits. For a few minutes, we both lay there, panting and saying nothing. Calmly, Ray lay back against the rock and pulled me on top of him. I lay across his chest and fell asleep almost immediately in the waning light. I didn't wake until morning.

To be continued...

12