The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening continues.
14.4k words
4.86
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Executive Lifestyle Experience By TheProfessor7002

Author's note: This is the continuing story about a shy young wife exploring her submissive desires, under coercion at first, then with greater enthusiasm as the story progresses. It is a fantasy, set in a fictional world where there is no risk of STDs, and there is no downside to casual sex with multiple partners... As I said, fantasy. Don't try this at home.

Chapter 2: Floor Show

McCafferty turned to Lisette and Emma.

"Ladies, you may dress, but leave your panties here," he ordered. "I want you naked under your dress."

The women obediently slipped on their black cocktail dresses, and zipped them up. Then Emma took my arm, and Lisette took Master Scott's, as we headed over to the main ballroom.

As we approached the ballroom, I could see there were a number of others in attendance. It was a large room, with seating around the perimeter, various couches and chairs. There was also an inner U-shaped arrangement of chairs, open on one side, near the center of the room, surrounding a carpeted area of about a 20 ft square perimeter. People were trickling in as couples or small groups, seating themselves to wait for whatever show was about to transpire. We found a seat along the base of the inner ring of chairs. McCafferty sat next to me, on my left, with Lisette on his other side. Emma sat next to me on my right, and cuddled against me.

We had a short wait, during which time, McCafferty described the kinds of performances that were typically conducted here.

"Exactly what happens varies from performance to performance, and is the prerogative of the people involved," McCafferty explained. "Sometimes, there are tutorials, in some aspect of BDSM, conducted by invited guests, or members with expert knowledge. Those sessions are generally for the education of other members and their guests. More often, one of the members wants to put his slave on display, in a public session held for the entertainment of other members and guests. Such sessions may be public play... or punishment... or some mix of both. The amount of audience participation that is allowed is solely up to the member conducting the session. Some will allow no audience participation, beyond simply watching the show as the Master performs with his slave. Some allow people to touch, but no more; some allow, or even encourage, full participation, within the guidance stipulated by the Master running the show."

"By 'full participation', do you mean audience members are permitted to engage in actual sex acts with the slave?" I asked, trying to understand the limits.

"If the Dominant allows it, yes," McCafferty clarified. "That is one of the advantages of knowing that everyone is medically screened. It opens up the possibilities. Some people still choose to wear condoms, or the Dominant may specify that as a condition of being permitted to engage in sexual play, but more typically, they are not required. What is required, is strict adherence to the limits specified by the Dominant."

The show appeared to be getting ready to start. A man in an expensive looking suit stepped out into the center of the room, holding a microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention." He called the room to order and waited for silence before proceeding. "For any guests who don't know me, I am Mister James Bartlet, the manager of the ELC, and your Master of Ceremonies for this evening."

He waited for a smattering of applause to die down.

"Tonight, we have a special treat. Master Brad is initiating a new slave, and has invited you to witness this event, and to participate, in accordance with his direction. Master Brad... Please come forward."

An attractive, 30ish man in a suit came forward, leading a very attractive young woman by a leash secured to the black leather slave collar around her neck. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, with black leather cuffs, clipped together with a medium-sized padlock. Her ankles were free, but she had a matching black leather ankle cuffs on each.

The girl was barefoot, scantily clothed in a sexy, two-piece outfit of sheer, white, semi-transparent silk. The bottom was an 18" wide swath of the silky material, wrapped twice around her waist and hips, ending in tails knotted in front. The tails of the fabric draped below the knot, forming a short tassel that hung to mid-thigh... The top was made of a 6" swath of the same sheer white material, wrapped below her breasts, ending in tails that tied around the middle of her back. Two broad swaths of the semi-transparent white fabric extended upward, loosely covering her breasts, ending in tails that tied, halter fashion, behind the neck. The resulting wispy halter did more to highlight the girl's breasts than to really cover them. There was little doubt the girl was naked under her "barely there" slave-girl outfit.

With them was one of the ELC's female staff members, identified as such by the outfit I had learned to recognize as their uniform (Sexy little black dress, black silk stockings and heels, a slave collar around her neck, and black leather restraints around her wrists and ankles). She was carrying a gym bag.

"Thank you, Mr. Bartlet," Master Brad acknowledged. He then addressed the audience. "This is my new slave, Amanda," he said, gesturing toward his slave. He then turned to the staff member that had accompanied him. "I believe most of you know Ann, who has kindly agreed to assist me this evening."

Ann waved to the audience by way of introduction, then moved over to the end-most chair, where she set down the gym bag and opened it. She reached inside and retrieved a 2-foot length of steel chain and a medium padlock.

Master Brad continued to address the audience.

"Amanda has recently turned 18, and is new to her slavery. I believe she a natural submissive. At any rate, she was quite keen to submit to me as my slave, and I had to hold her off until her 18th Birthday. She was a virgin the first time she subbed to me, though she is not any longer. She has subbed to me on several occasions, but this is her first real experience at this club. Thus, while she is no longer technically a virgin, she still quite innocent and sexually inexperienced."

He paused for a moment, to let that sink in.

Emma snuggled tight against me, obviously turned on by the prospect of what was about to happen.

"Since this is Amanda's first exposure to the ELC, we are initiating her as a slave. You, the audience, may participate in her initiation, but you must respect my direction. As I am sure you understand, this is likely to be a very intense experience for young Amanda. We therefore need to proceed with caution."

Mr. Bartlet interrupted Master Brad's monolog.

"Before you begin, Master Brad... as the club Safety Officer, I need to ask your slave some questions."

"But of course," Master Brad replied.

Mr. Bartlet turned to Amanda, who stood, nearly naked, under the bright lights illuminating the center of the room. She was completely on display, her young body mostly visible through the diaphanous white silk of her slave outfit.

"Now, then, young lady, are you over the age of 18?"

"I am, sir," Amanda replied. "But only just."

"Are you aware of your Safe-words?"

"I am, sir," Amanda replied, squirming slightly under the scrutiny of the audience. "'Red' means stop everything; 'Yellow' or 'Mercy', means the scene is too intense, and to please lighten up."

"Precisely," Mr. Bartlet acknowledged. He turned to the audience. "I need each of you to be aware of that, as well. I'm sure most of you are, but I see a few new faces. If you hear this slave say 'Red', all play is to stop immediately... no ifs, ands, or buts. We will check in with Amanda, and determine whether we need to stop altogether... no harm, no foul... or instead, what has to be modified in order to continue. This has to be absolutely respected. Here at the ELC, all play is consensual, and this rule is essential to ensuring that is the case. If you hear her say 'Yellow' or 'Mercy', she is indicating the scene is too intense. In that case, you are to back off immediately and allow Master Brad to decide how the scene needs to be modified. You may rejoin only when he says you can.'

He turned back to Amanda.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"Yes, Sir," the girl replied. "I am to be initiated."

"What does that mean to you, exactly," Mr. Bartlet asked.

"I don't know, exactly," Amanda replied. "Whatever my Master decides. I have submitted to him, and will accept his commands. I assume it will involve some combination of bondage, humiliation, nudity, pain, sex, or other BDSM activities, but I don't know the details. I serve my Master, and will do my best to please him."

"Well said, slave," Mr. Bartlet acknowledged. "You obviously serve your master well. Tell me, how do you feel?"

"I am excited, sir," Amanda replied. "I am nervous, too, and a bit scared, as I don't know exactly what will happen. But I am very excited."

"Spoken like a true submissive," Mr. Bartlet acknowledged. "OK, Master Brad, I am satisfied. You may continue with your show."

"Thank you, Mr. Bartlet," Master Brad acknowledged. He turned to two of the men in the audience.

"Would you be so kind as to bring over that table?"

He pointed to a sturdy wooden coffee table in front of a couch near the perimeter of the room.

Two men quickly retrieved the table and positioned it, per instructions from Master Brad, near where Amanda was standing. The table was square, about six foot on a side, made of heavy oak, with a polished finish. It was about 18" high. They placed it in the inner circle of chairs, centering it under a block-and-tackle pully system that hung from the ceiling.

"Thank you, gentlemen," Brad acknowledged. He took the length of steel chain that Ann handed him, along with the padlock. "Thank you, Ann. Could you also lower the tackle a bit? Not too much... About 5 ft off the floor will be good."

As Ann moved over to a nearby pillar to lower the tackle, Master Brad stepped behind his slave. He unlocked the padlock holding Amanda's wrists together, releasing her arms. Then he used the same lock to secure the chain to the rear of the girl's collar. He watched as Ann un-cleated the tackle rope and let enough rope out to lower the tackle to the requested height.

"That's good," Master Brad commented.

Ann tied off the rope and moved back toward Master Brad, ready to assist him.

Master Brad padlocked the other end of the chain from Amanda's slave collar to the tackle, tethering the girl to it.

"Step up onto the table," Master Brad directed. He took hold of Amanda's hand to assist her.

Looking puzzled, and more than a little embarrassed, Amanda obediently stepped onto the little raised stage formed by the coffee table. She stood in the center of the table while Master Brad went over to the cleat and drew out the slack. The chain tether rose higher into the air until it was loosely hanging from the tackle to Amanda's collar. When Master Brad was satisfied, he tied off the tackle rope, leaving Amanda bound by her neck. She had enough slack in the tether to move around her little stage, but not enough to get down.

Master Brad then addressed the audience.

"This is far more public that Amanda is used to, so I am no doubt pushing her boundaries a little. Be that as it may, pushing boundaries is how we grow." He turned to his lovely slave.

"Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, Master Brad," the girl acknowledged, a bit breathlessly.

"Have you ever done a strip-tease, little slave?"

Amanda's face quickly took on a brighter pink hue.

"No, Master Brad, I haven't."

"Have you ever seen one?"

"No Master Brad, not in person," Amanda replied. "I have seen some movies that showed a stripper, but they weren't very explicit.

Master Brad looked thoughtfully at Amanda.

"Well, this is your chance to learn, and to entertain our guests as well. We're going to put on some music, and you're going to do a lovely little strip-dance to entertain us."

Amanda looked worried as she listened to his words. She looked around at the people assembled around her, evidently contemplating the implications of stripping and dancing naked on a table in front of all of them.

She hesitated, then could control her anxiety no more.

"Please, Master Brad... I'm not sure I can do this... I'm afraid I don't know how!"

"You forget yourself, little slave," Master Brad growled ominously. "I decide what you do. You have no say in the matter. Any refusal or hesitation will be punished. Do you understand?"

Amanda nodded meekly.

"Yes, Master Brad." She took a deep breath. "Please forgive me."

"Better," Master Brad allowed, his voice softening. "You will obey, because I command it."

Amanda nodded meekly.

"Yes, Master Brad."

Emma had her arms stretched up around my neck and had her body pressed against me. Her head was turned so she could watch what was transpiring on the little make-shift stage. I felt her squirm against me, mashing her soft breasts against my chest. She was obviously getting turned on by Master Brad's domination of his slave.

Master Brad stepped down from the table, then turned to address Amanda. She was breathing raggedly.

"As to not knowing how, there's nothing to it. You know how to dance, don't you?"

"Yes, Master Brad."

"Well, it's very simple, really. When the music starts, you dance. Keep in mind, you are dancing to display your feminine charms, to display your beauty, and to entice the people around you. Be provocative. Be sexy."

Master Brad paused in his instruction, looking at Amanda carefully, making sure she knew what was required.

"When you have danced for several songs, remove your top. But don't simply remove it, tease the audience. Play peek-a-boo before you finally toss your top into the spectators. Be playful. Then, when you have danced topless to several more songs, remove your bottoms. Again, be playful -- tease your audience. When you have finally tossed your bottoms to the audience and are naked, continue dancing until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?"

Amanda looked scared, but she knew better than to refuse.

"Yes, Master Brad."

"Good. You are going to do this, and you need to make sure you do a good job. Inexperienced or not, I expect a performance worthy of a professional stripper. Be forewarned, I will not accept anything less than your absolute best effort to entertain us. If I think you are being lazy, or not dancing to your ability, or not making an honest effort to be as sexy and flirtatious as you can possibly be, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Brad."

"Good. You can do this, little slave. Make me proud of you."

He turned to Mr. Bartlet. "Music, please, Mr. Bartlet."

Mr. Bartlet nodded. He signaled the DJ booth in the far corner of the room, then stepped aside. A moment later, a deep throbbing base beat filled the room.

When the first song began, Amanda took a deep breath and obediently started to dance.               She was soon moving to the music, dancing around the little stage in her bare feet, wearing her wispy slave-girl outfit. She was a little awkward at first, but soon got over it. She seemed to be a good dancer, despite her nervousness. It didn't take long before she simply let the music take her.

As Amanda began to dance a little more seductively, the audience began to cheer and make comments. There were cat-calls and wolf-whistles as she danced about.

Amanda played to the audience, smiling in response to their cheers, dancing seductively, letting them watch the fluid motion of her breasts under the sheer white material of her top. She was getting into it. Her nipples were two stiff little points, plainly visible as she danced around her little stage. She danced through two songs, undulating her body, playing to the audience.

When the second song ended, she was breathing rather raggedly and had a smoldering look in her eye. She was turned on.

When the third song began, Amanda reached up behind her neck to release the knot holding the halter strap. She continued to dance as she did so, moving around her little stage. It took her a second, but she soon had the knot undone, holding the tails of the halter behind her neck.

Someone cheered. "Get 'em off, baby!"

"Show us those titties!"

Amanda smiled seductively as she danced around the stage, holding the loosened ties to her top. She brought her hands in front of her chest, baring her neck and back, but still holding the material over her breasts. She 'accidentally' let one of the white tails slip, and it dropped down for a brief second, uncovering one breast. She hastily grabbed it, giving the briefest glimpse of her naked breast, then pulled it back up to cover herself once more.

She danced some more, then turned away from the audience and danced with her hands in the air. She had completely let go of the silky white tails of the halter, and they fluttered softly down in front of her, exposing her breasts, which remained blocked from view by her body. But she retrieved the material and held it over her breasts once again as she pirouetted around a second later.

Her audience was getting into it as well. Raucous comments were yelled out, interspersed with loud wolf-whistles.

"Yeah, baby! Do it! Show us those titties!"

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it off!"

Amanda smiled impishly, then once again dropped both white halter tails, this time facing the audience. The material fluttered lower, baring both breasts for a brief instant before she covered them with her hands. She continued to dance, turning away from the audience once again before putting her hands in the air as she swayed her hips seductively. Then, still facing away from the audience, she reached back and undid the knot behind her back.

As the knot came undone, she pulled the silky material around her body until she held it in front of her, now completely topless, still facing away from the audience. She looked at Master Brad over her shoulder, then bundled her top and threw it to him. He caught it, and set it aside.

As Amanda continued to dance, I was hugely aroused, completely enthralled by her sexy display. So was Emma. She was literally squirming against me, breathing hard, obviously aroused from Amanda's strip-dance. I disengaged Emma's arms from around my neck and repositioned her so she was sitting in my lap, facing Amanda's stage. I took advantage of the fact that Emma was only wearing her loose cocktail dress, with no underwear. I moved both hands around her, slipping under the halter top on both sides, fondling her naked breasts under the fabric of her dress. Emma moaned appreciatively, and leaned back against me.

Amanda continued to dance seductively, slowly coming back around to face the audience, now topless, her gorgeous breasts on display. She covered them briefly, hiding them for a few seconds with her hands, before raising her arms above her head, swaying with the music as she gave everyone in the room and unobstructed view of her feminine charms.

The audience was cheering and whistling, making catcalls. She had them on the hook.

"Yeah, baby, you look hot!"

"Shake em, girl!"

Amanda smiled seductively as she danced.

Emma was leaning back against me, moaning softly as I gently caressed her breasts. I moved my right hand down her body, under the loose fabric of her dress, until I reached her pubic mound. She sucked in her breath, gasping softly as I began stroking her clit and probing her very wet pussy with my fingers. My left hand stayed on her breast, gently squeezing and sometimes pinching her nipple.

Emma watched Amanda's sexy dance as I continued to fondle her, slowly getting her more worked up. I could feel her hips rocking against my hand. She was enjoying being fondled as she watched Amanda's show.