The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is I who should be thanking you," I replied, "and your master, of course. You are a most beautiful and delightfully uninhibited young lady. I had a wonderful time."

I watched Emma walk up the steps to her Sorority House, making sure she got in safely. Once I was sure she was safely inside, I headed home.

It was almost 1AM when I got home, but I was wide awake, still buzzed by all that had transpired. I poured myself a nightcap, and thought about the evening. It was too late to call Sara, but we had spoken the night before, so I doubted she would have expected a call. I would make sure we talked the next day (Today, technically).

I still marveled at what I had seen and done. I felt vaguely guilty for having sex with Emma, but under the circumstances, it would have been almost impossible to resist. I knew, in my heart, that sexually playing with Emma did not lessen, in any way, my affection for my wife.

If only Sara could learn to be as sexually uninhibited as Emma or Lisette. What would that be like? Best not to think about it. I loved my wife, and while I might wish she were less sexually repressed, there was more to life than wild sex. Sara was so very attractive, in so many ways, and so talented. She was my soul-mate, and I didn't want to do anything to screw that up.

I finished my drink, and went to bed. It had been quite an evening, one I would never forget.

*****************

Sara returned on Friday evening, after a long week in Atlanta. She had been working an Industry Trade-show, which had been a success, though she was a bit physically worn out from the long hours. It was good to have her back, and I know she was happy to be back home.

The next several weeks were un-eventful. Both Sara and I were busy at work, but we made the most of our evenings at home, watching movies at home, cuddling, and having sex several times a week. On the weekends, we spent time together... skiing, hiking, or biking, as the opportunities presented themselves. We both enjoyed the outdoors, and both liked to keep active. We also enjoyed a romantic dinner date, at least one night a week. Overall, Life was Good.

End of Chapter 2