The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please, Master Brad, be merciful! I can't do that."

<Whap!> He hit her again, this time on the stomach, just above her pubic mound, and with more force..

"Ooowwww.... aaaaahhhh," Amanda squirmed helplessly against her bondage, reacting to the stinging blow. "Six, Master Brad."

<Whap!>

"Oh, god!.... "Seven, Master Brad."

"Beg, Slave. Beg me to make you the cum-filled slut that you are at heart."

"Please no, Master Brad.... Please have mercy."

Master Brad chuckled sardonically.

"You know, little slave, I guess I should be more honest with you. You really don't have a choice - you're going to be gang-banged. It is inevitable, because I am going to keep whipping you, with ever increasing force, until you beg for it. The only variable is how much of a flogging you will take before you give in."

The look on Amanda's face was priceless. She began to realize that the outcome of this contest was fixed. It was only a matter of time before this innocent young slave would be forced to beg him for the unthinkable.

I watched, over the next half hour or so, as Master Brad relentlessly drove Amanda to give in. He took his time, spacing out the blows, letting her struggle to resist. He was mind-fucking her, telling her in graphic detail what they were going to do to her, when she finally gave in and begged to be offered as a gang-bang slut. He kept reminding her the outcome was preordained; she had no choice, he would keep punishing her until she gave in. At the same time, he was graphic in his description of what they would do to her when she eventually did give in, how they would take her in every hole, how they would fill her to overflowing with cum, how they would fuck her, rape her in front of everyone present, one after the other, until she lost her mind and was utterly, totally defiled.

The mind-fuck was one of the hottest scenes I could even imagine.

Master Brad was good, I realized. He kept Amanda balanced between the thought that it was pointless to resist, and the thought that she had to resist, because the pending gang-rape would be too horrific to endure. Her struggle between these two conflicting alternatives was fascinating to watch, and very erotic at the same time.

Now, after a protracted struggle, I could tell she was weakening. Master Brad had started out relatively gently, but he had been getting progressively more forceful in his blows as Amanda continued to resist. For several minutes now, he had been hitting her pretty hard, and I could tell by the way Amanda was writhing in her bonds, she was struggling to deal with the pain.

<Whap!>

"Oh, god!.... Forty Seven, Master Brad. Oh, please, please stop. It hurts so much."

Amanda's chest, stomach, thighs, and pussy now all had the bright red glow brought on by the extended flogging. There were tears leaking down her face, and had been for several minutes.

"You know how to make it stop, little slave. All you have to do is beg me."

"Oh, please, please, make it stop."

"Beg for me to make you a gang-bang slut," Master Brad insisted.

"Oh my god... I can't"

<Whap!>

"Owwww!.... "Forty Eight, Master Brad."

I could see Amanda writhing against the pain, struggling in her bonds.

"Beg to be raped by every man here, to be so utterly defiled that you will have cum running from every orifice."

"Oh, god.... I can't stand it anymore."

"Then beg.... Beg for me to offer you up as a gang-bang slut."

"Oh, please no more.... Do it, if you must... Make me a gang-bang slut."

"That's better," Master Brad allowed. "But hardly what I would consider begging. I need to know what you are signing up for. And I need to know you really want it."

<Whap!>

"Owwww!.... "Forty Nine, Master Brad."

Amanda was writhing helplessly, twisting in her bonds in a useless attempt to make the pain subside.

"Oh my god... I can't stand it anymore... Please, Master Brad... Please make me into your gang-bang slut. Please give me to these people so that they can all fuck me... so they can use any of my holes. So they can use my body, however they want. So they can make me suck them off and drink their cum. So they can fill all my holes with cum... Please, Please, Master Brad, make me your gang-bang slut."

Master Brad smiled, knowing he had won at last.

"Well said, little slave."

He moved to Amanda's head, standing to the side of the table, near her face, his eyes looking down into hers. He leaned in and began kissing her, deeply, passionately, sexually. Amanda returned the kiss, surrendering to him.

Master Brad broke the kiss, then reached into his pocket and withdrew a sleep mask. He wiped Amanda's eyes, then gently fitted the sleep mask over her face, blindfolding her.

"And so it begins."

He adjusted the table height, lowering it slightly so that Amanda's face was several inches below the level of his own crotch, then locked the mechanism. Amanda was in a horizontal position, slightly lower than a normal table. She was naked, her legs spread obscenely wide, and helplessly bound. He stood and stroked her breasts gently, feeling them, then moved away and turned to the audience.

"She's yours, Ladies and Gentlemen. There are no limits."

Members of the assembled audience, men and women, began to move closer to the table where Amanda lay bound. Some of the women were retrieving sex toys from the bag Master Brad had brought in earlier, and I could see there was quite a variety. There were various dildoes, including some in strap-on harnesses, and others attached to long-handled poles. The dildoes were a flexible rubber variety, designed to realistically emulate a penis, and I learned later, were heated. With the blindfold on, Amanda had no way of knowing they weren't the real thing. Someone also had an Hitachi vibrator.

"Do you want to participate," McCafferty asked us. Lisette and Emma looked at each other, as though unsure how to answer.

"Let Master Brian decide," Lisette replied.

"I am inclined to just watch for the moment," I responded. "But don't limit yourselves on my account. If you are inclined to participate, go ahead."

"No, I am inclined to agree with you," McCafferty replied. "For now, let's just watch the show."

From where we were seated, we had an unobstructed view of everything that was happening.

People were touching Amanda, groping her, exploring her beauty with their hands. Those surrounding the table were discussing Amanda crudely, as if she were no more than an object for their pleasure. I knew she could hear the people around her and wondered what it was like, lying there, helpless, listening to those comments. Her nipples were toyed with, pinched and pulled.

I saw a man step between her legs, open his fly, and extract his cock. As I watched, he positioned his cock at her entrance and drove it easily into her wetness. He was not wearing a condom. I had a sudden thought that this was only the 2nd cock to ever be inside Amanda's pussy. By the end of the night, she would likely have no idea how many cocks she had taken. They were despoiling her innocence, right before my eyes.

Amanda's own passion was in overdrive. She gasped out an "Oh god" between kisses, as the cock bottomed out inside of her. Master Brad was still at her head, kissing her and whispering to her, fondling the beauty of her breasts, so she must have known it was another man who was fucking her. I could see her struggling against her bonds, overwhelmed by what was being done to her, that she was being raped in front of an audience, even as she was handled by others.

As Master Brad stepped back, someone shoved his cock at her mouth.

"Suck it, slut," he demanded.

Amanda dutifully opened her mouth to suck him in, and suddenly Amanda was stuffed from both ends.

The man fucking Amanda's pussy used her for a while, but then pulled out without release, and someone else took his place. Amanda couldn't see, but I knew she could hear the commentary. She must have known she was now being fucked by a different anonymous stranger.

More men, and some of the women, used her as I watched. Some used condoms, but others did not. No one was releasing inside her just yet, they were rotating through turns. People were also taking turns using her mouth, and it was not uncommon to see someone who had been displaced from between her legs to move up to the line at her head.

Master Brad was there, and he both orchestrated and policed the situation, making sure people were using sufficient lube, and telling people when to rotate if they didn't do so on their own. He took his own turns, fucking Amanda's mouth, pussy, and ass at different times as I watched.

Amanda may have been struggling with the reality of being gang-raped, but she was also cumming repeatedly during the experience. A few of the women, and some of the men, periodically took turns holding the Hitachi on her clit as she was fucked. The reaction was always immediate, sending Amanda into convulsions of ecstasy. Over and over, I saw her body tremble and quake.

I lost track of how many different men took turns fucking her. They pretty much had a constant rotation going. I saw two women wearing strap-on dildoes, and they took their turns, along with the men. Others were in her face, penetrating her sweet lips with their cocks, fucking her throat, making her gag. Amanda was just an object to them, a slave, a fuck-slut. She was often penetrated in all three holes at once. There was room for only one man or woman between her widely spread legs, but she was usually penetrated by a dildo in whatever orifice was left unoccupied. She often had the Hitachi held to her pussy as well.

While I watched man after man sink their cocks into sweet little Amanda, my own cock was being idly stroked and teased by Emma, who'd remained by my side. I was monstrously aroused; the scene before me was beyond anything I had ever imagined, and the teasing touches from Emma were arousing me to an unbearable state. As I continued to watch the orchestrated gang-rape of Master Brad's helpless young slave, I desperately needed to cum.

Sensing my increasing state of need, Emma slipped to her knees in front of me. She extracted my cock and began giving me a heavenly blowjob, deep throating my cock with a skill I never would have suspected from one so young. Now, as I was watching the carefully directed gang-rape of the young slave girl in front of me, I was having my cock sucked by another gorgeous young slave. Emma began masturbating me vigorously as she sucked, easily taking me over the edge. With a strangled cry, I began cumming, filling her mouth. It was one of the most intense orgasms I could remember, and I was gasping as I watched her calmly swallow my cum.

Emma sucked my cock clean and gently replaced it in my pants, calmly zipping me up. She then rose and demurely wiped her lips with a napkin, removing any evidence that she had just given me a killer blowjob. She then gave me a sexy kiss, squirming her body against me purring seductively.

"That was so hot," she teased.

"Thank you, Slave Emma," I replied. "That was exquisite. You are very talented."

Emma beamed at my praise, evidently delighted at the complement. Relieved now from some of the urgency, I continued to watch the show, Emma by my side.

After the gangbang had gone on for a long time, maybe an hour or so, the mood changed. Master Brad was once again fucking Amanda's pussy, and I watched him getting urgent, but he did not pull out. He slammed into her and kept his cock buried inside of her as he ejaculated. Amanda gasped as she felt the liquid heat spill into her, not knowing who it was that was cumming inside her. Unable to see, all she knew was the man who had been using her for the moment had cum inside her, and then quickly pulled out once he'd left her full.

Another man replaced him, fucking her now-sloppy pussy. I could tell from the intensity of his motion, he wasn't going to stop, either. Sure enough, he too filled her, plunging deep and cumming inside her. When he pulled out, I could see the results of his release begin to spill down her ass.

The next man fucked her in the ass, and just like the two who had cum in her pussy, he ejaculated inside her. I watched as he approached his climax, finally thrusting himself deep within her, filling her bowels with his spunk.

Another man, and then another.... Man after man filled the helpless slave, fucking her to completion. They were using her as a cum-dump. Some of the men wore condoms, but when they were done ejaculating deep inside Amanda's body, they would withdraw and carefully remove the condom. Then they would dump the contents somewhere on her -- sometimes in her mouth, forcing her to swallow, but more often somewhere on her body -- her face, her belly, her tits, her hair. They were deliberately defiling her, coating her in cum, inside and out.

Amanda's own orgasms continued to come as the reality of being gang-raped overwhelmed her. Over and over, I saw her body tremble and quake. I lost count of how many men released into her, but the wetness between her legs was glaring evidence of how used she was.

Several times, I saw some man who had just cum in Amanda's helplessly restrained pussy move around to her mouth, insisting that she suck him until he was hard again, only to move back between her helplessly splayed legs.

It seemed like an eternity that Amanda had been fucked. Over and over, I had watched the men take turns using her pussy, while others raped her mouth or ass. I had watched as they began to flood her, filling her to overflowing; watched as man after man fucked her mouth or sprayed his cum onto her body, coating her so thoroughly.

Some of the men had laughed among themselves after they'd let go in her, or on her, make lewd comments about the helpless young slave. They taunted her with degrading remarks, calling her a slut, public property, rape meat, a fuck-toy, a whore. I could hear them gloating among themselves, commenting to one another how good it was to be able to just use and fuck the girl, how she had no say in the matter, how they had made her cum as they were raping her. I knew Amanda could hear their comments as well, and wondered what she thought.

Man after man used young Amanda, until this non-stop fuck-fest began to slow down.

After everyone was done, Master Brad left his slave, bound as she was, while people floated around idly.

Amanda lay naked and blindfolded in her bonds, spent, used, coated in cum. Still strapped to the bondage table, her legs spread wide and tightly restrained, she couldn't move, couldn't see, and couldn't clean herself. She had to simply lay there, feeling the spendings from so many slowly dripping out of her pussy and ass, slowly drooling down her face, her body.

I saw Linda approach the table, a casual and knowing smile on her face. She used her fingers to trace over Amanda's body, through all of the cum that was now everywhere on her. I could hear her voice as she spoke softly to Amanda.

"Well, little slave, that was really hot... Mmmm, just think... you have no idea who has fucked you, or even how many there were. So many men used you, dumped their cum inside you, and you don't even know who they are... Can you smell the cum, little slave? It's everywhere. Your body is completely coated. You look like a glazed donut."

To accent her remarks, she brought her cum-coated fingers to Amanda's face. She rubbed them under Amanda's nose, onto her panting lips; then over her face, purposefully smearing the wetness. She ran her fingers around Amanda's face and body, over and over, defiling every inch of her.

"Everyone has been watching your violation, little slave. Everyone has seen you turned, from an innocent, young High School Senior, into a gang-bang slut, in front of their very eyes. They saw how many times you came, saw how much you loved getting gang-raped by a crowd of anonymous strangers. They all saw it... and now, they all know it... what a hot little slut you are at heart... Nothing can ever undo that."

I could see those words hit home, making Amanda squirm. As I watched Linda taunting Amanda, I saw tears leaking from under the blindfold.

Linda noticed too, and adjusted her approach slightly. She reached down and began stroking Amanda's clit.

"Accept it, little slave. I know you were really innocent and inexperienced. But that was really hot. As far as initiations go, that was among the sexiest I have ever seen. Everyone thought so."

Julie joined Linda, teasing Amanda. I watched as she began to feed Amanda from the cum that was all over her body, scooping up little puddles of it, then pushing her fingers into Amanda's mouth. They kept stroking her as well, building her desire once again, skillfully edging her toward another massive orgasm.

I was aware of how hard I was, even after Emma had sucked me off while I was watching innocent little Amanda being gang-raped.

I watched as Julie and Linda tag-teamed Amanda. Julie was stroking and sometimes licking Amanda's clit, while Linda was fucking her gently with a long-handled dildo. They were the only ones left now, the men having all finished and moved back, and the other women also having finished their torment of the helplessly bound slave. Some men and women watched from a further distance, while many had left the ballroom or moved on to other activities.

Julie and Linda continued working on Amanda until the helpless slave exploded, once again, in another quivering orgasm. Restrained as she was, she could do little more than squirm and moan as wave after wave ecstatic convulsions rolled over her. A moment later, she relaxed in her bonds, still breathing like she had just finished doing wind sprints.

"It's over now, slave," Mistress Julie informed Amanda. "Rest now, and catch your breath." Both she and Linda moved away, leaving Amanda strapped tightly to the table, gasping for breath and squirming groggily in her bonds. She seemed a bit out of it, her languid restrained movements leaving the distinct impression she was clearly cum-drunk. The phrase "fucked her brains out" sprang to my mind, because it looked to me like that was pretty much what the audience had done to her.

After Amanda had recovered from her latest orgasm, Master Brad and Ann released her from the bondage table. He handed Amanda a towel to wipe the cum from her face and body, then sent her off with Ann to get cleaned up.

In the meantime, McCafferty ordered Lisette and Emma to refresh our drinks, then join us on a vacant couch along the far wall of the room.

"Well, Brian," McCafferty asked as we sat down, "what did you think?"

"Beyond words, sir. It was like watching live porn. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"I am glad you enjoyed it," McCafferty smiled. "I would have been surprised if you didn't, but one never knows."

"Oh, I think you know me reasonably well," I responded. "And thank you for this evening. I had a good time."

"We can't go just yet," McCafferty explained. "You'll want to wait for Amanda to get back. These types of shows wrap up with an after-action interview with the slave. It's a way for everyone to learn, from the slave's perspective, what worked and what didn't. You may find some of what she says to be surprising."

"Well, it looked like a bit of an ordeal, though she did seem to cum a lot," I observed. "I hope she is ok with what happened. Master Brad pushed her pretty hard."

"We'll see," McCafferty commented. "While we're waiting, why don't you let Emma relieve you of that hard-on? I'm going to have Lisette take care of me, so there's no point in being left out."

He turned to Lisette. "Strip, slave, and ride me. I wish to cum in that tight little pussy of yours."

Lisette obediently rose and removed her dress, displaying her lovely naked body to the room. There was no one especially close to us, but the ballroom had many people still in it. Anyone of them could look over and see us. I realized that probably didn't matter much; people within the club didn't seem to interfere with others having public sex. But it still took a bit of getting used to... at least for me.