The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara's Enslavement.
7.8k words
4.77
10.7k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the continuing story about a shy young wife exploring her submissive desires, under coercion at first, then with greater enthusiasm as the story progresses. It is a fantasy, set in a fictional world where there is no risk of STDs, and there is no downside to casual sex with multiple partners... As I said, fantasy. Don't try this at home.

Chapter Four: Sara's Enslavement

On Thursday morning of the first week in April, Sara was at her desk, at work. The department secretary brought her a large Fed Ex envelope.

"This just came in, Fed Ex," the secretary explained. "It must be important. Were you expecting anything?"

Sara took the envelope, examining it with curiosity. "No, I wasn't, but thank you, Louise."

Sara opened the envelope as Louise left her office. Inside, there was only a second envelope, also sealed. It was marked "Personal and Confidential: For Your Eyes Only. Open in Private."

Intrigued, Sara closed the door to her office, then extracted the inner envelope. When she opened it, she was immediately horrified to see large, glossy, color pictures of herself, naked and bound.

Her face blushing hotly, Sara stared in shock at the compromising pictures. They were obviously the photos McCafferty had taken of her as she lay, bound and helpless, in the hotel suite in San Francisco. In them, she was naked for the world to see.

Sara's heart was racing. She felt faint.

The first picture showed her laying on her back, her legs spread wide for the camera. This was obviously the one McCafferty had taken before she realized what was going on. In it, white cum was oozing out of her pussy, drooling thickly down toward her ass. Her pussy was red and swollen, flowered open. It was quite obvious she had just been recently fucked. Her tits were plainly visible, thrust prominently upward by the way her hands were bound beneath her, her nipples turgidly erect. Her upper body was flushed red from her recent orgasm, and her eyes were closed. Sara's face showed a smile of relaxed satisfaction. It would be obvious, to anyone who saw this picture, that Sara had been well-fucked, and thoroughly pleasured.

There were other pictures, as well. Some had obviously been taken after Sara had become aware that she was being photographed. They showed her squirming helplessly, futilely trying to twist so as to protect her modesty. Instead, they accentuated her nudity and helplessness, and captured her dismayed reaction to being photographed.

Others must have been taken from a concealed video recorder, Sara realized. They showed different parts of the drama that had played out between Sara and Scott McCafferty, showing her being bound and stripped, forced to suck his dick, and finally, the bondage sex at the end. In all, there were about 15 different pictures, all blatantly pornographic, leaving nothing to the imagination. McCafferty's face had been cropped-out or pixelated in each, but Sara's face was always clearly visible. There was no doubt it was her.

There was a typed note inside. Sara stuffed the pictures back into the envelope, hoping to hide them, as she read what it said.

"Sara,

If you don't want these pictures made public, you will follow these instructions exactly."

Sara paused in her reading, tears filling her eyes as she realized she was being blackmailed. How could he do this? It was two weeks since the incident in the hotel. Sara had not seen McCafferty since then. She had thought that he understood that what had happened between them had to be a one-time event. She was trembling, on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Oh my God!" she thought. "Oh... My... God!"

Fighting back the panic that threatened to overwhelm her, Sara continued to read.

"Tomorrow, Friday, come to the Exit 26 Park-N-Ride. Come alone. Be there at precisely 11:30 AM. There will be a black Mercedes parked in the extreme North East corner of the lot. Park and lock your car, then get in the front passenger seat of the Mercedes. Bring this envelope with you. Heed this warning; do not attempt to resist."

Sara read the letter again, and this time, the tears came out. Blackmail! She was being blackmailed. It just couldn't be happening...

But it was.

Sara put everything back into the envelope and hid it in her briefcase. She tried to work, but it was difficult to focus. She kept thinking about what she could do, but she could see no way out. She just couldn't risk those pictures getting out. She could see no other way to ensure that didn't happen but to do as McCafferty was demanding.

The Exit 26 Park-N-Ride was a commuter lot off the main interstate, not too far away. Sara realized she would have to go there and do whatever McCafferty demanded. He would probably demand sex, she thought. She didn't want to cheat again, but what choice did she have? She would be absolutely devastated if those pictures got out.

***************

The next day, Sara pulled into the Exit 26 Park-N-Ride at 11:25. The black Mercedes was there, at the far corner of the lot, just where the note had told her to expect it. Sara pulled up beside it and parked her car. Inside the car, Sara could see McCafferty waiting, impeccably dressed in his business suit.

Sara got out of her car, locked it, and moved over to the Mercedes, taking the envelope of blackmail photographs with her.

As soon as she got in and closed the door behind her, McCafferty addressed her.

"Hello, Sara."

"Mr. McCafferty," Sara began, "please don't make me do this."

McCafferty cut her off.

"Sara... while you are here with me today, you will address me as 'Master Scott.' You will also not speak unless asked a direct question. Do you understand?"

Sara's breath caught and she felt her face blushing hotly. What could she do? If she addressed McCafferty as he demanded, she would be handing him the power he sought over her. She would be openly submitting to him, acknowledging that he was, indeed, her master. But she knew he had the power to ruin her. If those pictures ever got out, her life would be over.

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara breathed. "I understand."

"Very well," McCafferty acknowledged. "Now, hand me the pictures."

Sara submissively passed him the envelope, saying nothing.

McCafferty casually opened the envelope and removed the stack of pictures.

"They came out quite well, you know," McCafferty commented. "I particularly like this one." He held one up so Sara could see it.

Despite herself, Sara's eyes were drawn to the pornographic image. It was the one from the top of the pile, the one showing her laying on her back, her legs spread wide, cum oozing out of her pussy.

Sara's face burned with embarrassment as McCafferty carefully studied the photo.

"I like the way this shot captures your absolute serenity after being so soundly fucked," McCafferty noted. "It's only a still picture, but it clearly conveys that you've just had a massive orgasm, and your blissful smile shows how much you have enjoyed yourself."

Sara said nothing, her eyes now welling with tears.

"All of them are quite good, actually," McCafferty continued. "They show what a good time you had."

He looked through the set, taking the time to study each one.

"These prints are just copies, of course. The digital files from which they were printed are quite secure. The reason I had you bring them back is to minimize any chance they would be accidently discovered. You will find that I am always very discrete."

McCafferty slid the pictures back into the envelope, then placed the package under the driver's seat. He looked at Sara pointedly.

"I trust you understand your situation?"

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara whimpered. "I understand."

"I believe you can imagine what would happen if these pictures were to be sent to your husband, your parents, your office at ATS Engineering."

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara sobbed, tears brimming in her eyes. "I would be utterly ruined... My life would be over."

"Yes, quite," McCafferty acknowledged. "So... to prevent that from happening, you will agree to submit yourself to me."

"Oh my god," Sara whimpered. "Please, Master Scott, don't make me do this. I don't want to be unfaithful to my husband."

"I will take care of your husband," McCafferty replied. "I will make sure he is well compensated for my using his sweet little wife as my sex slave."

"Your sex slave," Sara breathed. "Oh my god..."

"As for being unfaithful," McCafferty continued, "That only happened once. When you submit to me in the future, and you shall, it will be without your consent; you will have no choice in the matter. In effect, you will be submitting to being raped... taken as a slave... That's hardly being unfaithful."

"It's still cheating," Sara countered. "I'm still going to be having sex with someone who is not my husband. My marriage is still being defiled."

"You have no choice," McCafferty insisted. "I own you now. You are now my slave, whether you like it or not. Your singular priority is to obey me."

'Obey,' Sara thought. 'Oh god!'

"Sara, I know this is a shock for you, so I will give you some time to get used to the idea. Today, we are merely going to have lunch. Next Wednesday, however, you will submit to me, as my slave. Do you understand?"

"And if I don't?"

"You know perfectly well what will happen," McCafferty answered. "Those pictures will start showing up in the most inconvenient places."

"I could come clean to my husband," Sara countered. "I could explain that what happened in San Francisco was not my fault, that I tried to be faithful. I could tell him the full story, how you seduced me, despite my best intentions. That I'm being blackmailed by a company executive, that the pictures are showing up because I refused to give in. You, Mr. McCafferty, could end up going to jail for sexual assault and blackmail. At the very least, you will be dismissed from the company for sexual harassment."

McCafferty smiled grimly.

"Sara, my dear, you are mistaken. First, I am not actually an employee of your company, but rather the majority owner, so they cannot dismiss me. Nor can I be charged with sexual assault and blackmail without evidence. None of the pictures show that your slutty adventures involved me in any way, and I shall, of course, deny it. I will profess, with impressive credibility, that I don't know who took those pictures, or who is leaking them... But anyone who sees them will most certainly recognize you. They will learn of you proclivity for bondage and kinky sex, and see, quite clearly, how much you enjoyed yourself."

Sara was silently crying, tears oozing down her cheeks, as McCafferty continued talking.

"Remind me, on Wednesday, to punish you for your insubordination. Whether you like it or not, you are now my slave, and I will treat you as such. These pictures would utterly destroy you, as you very well know. Do you think your husband will believe your story when he is staring at my favorite photo? Seeing, for himself, how blissfully contented you look with another man's cum oozing out of your pussy? What about your parents, your neighbors, your co-workers? What do you think they would believe? How about the pastor of your church? Do you think you will still be teaching Sunday School, after half of your parish has seen those photos?"

"You wouldn't!" Sara wept. "How could you possibly be so cruel?"

"I do what it takes," McCafferty insisted. "I make sure I win. You are now my slave; I have made it so. Now, let me hear you say it. Tell me what you are."

"Oh god," Sara wept. "You win... I'm your slave. Please don't release those pictures."

"Good girl," McCafferty acknowledged. "I will not release the pictures, as long as you obey me; as long as you accept me as your Master. In truth, I have no desire to ruin your reputation, but know this: I am prepared to do it, if required, to enforce your submission to me. You are now my slave... Know it, accept it, enjoy it. I believe you have always fantasized about having a master, being a sex slave... Now, you are one."

"How can I enjoy it, when you are forcing me to be unfaithful to my husband?"

"I told you before, you are not being unfaithful," McCafferty insisted. "You are submitting to me against your will. You have no say in the matter. You are, in fact, my slave. Let me hear you say it."

"I am your slave," Sara said meekly.

"Good," McCafferty acknowledged. "Now, let's go have lunch."

McCafferty started the car and pulled off the Park-N-Ride lot. He drove several miles down the interstate, then pulled off onto a 2-lane highway. Sara rode in silence, thinking about her situation. McCafferty finally pulled up to the Valley Grille, which Sara recognized.

"I believe you know this place," McCafferty mused.

"Yes, Master Scott," Sara acknowledged.

"That title is for when we are alone," McCafferty corrected her. "In public, you will refer to me as Mister McCafferty, or Sir, unless I instruct you otherwise."

"Yes, Mr. McCafferty," Sara tried again. "This is the place to which you gave us the Gift Certificate. My husband and I had a wonderful dinner here."

"You will find that lunch is not quite so formal," McCafferty said. "But it is still quite good."

They entered the restaurant and approached the hostess stand.

"Hello, Mr. McCafferty," the young woman at the podium greeted them. "It's good to see you again. Do you wish any specific seating arrangements?"

"Hello, Megan," McCafferty acknowledged. "My guest and I wish to speak privately. Perhaps you could find us a quiet little nook?"

"Of course, Sir," Megan agreed. "Please follow me."

The hostess, Megan, led them through the main dining hall, which was about half filled with other diners. She continued around the corner, and down a hallway. There was a "Section Closed" sign, standing in the center of the isle, at the entrance to the hallway, but Megan simply led them around it. She proceeded down the hallway, to a separate room. As Sara looked around, she saw maybe ten tables, each with place settings, but no other diners were present.

"This room is usually not used, except for Dinner, when we have a particularly large crowd," Megan said as she seated them at one of the tables. "I trust it will meet your requirements."

"It is perfect," McCafferty acknowledged. "Thank you."

"It is my pleasure, Sir," Megan replied. "You waitress today will be Laura. She will be with you in a few minutes."

Megan handed them menus, then left.

"You will find the lamb chops here to be particularly good," McCafferty commented to Sara as she perused the menu. "As is almost everything, really. The Chicken Marsala is also a house specialty."

When the waitress arrived, Sara noticed she also greeted McCafferty as if she knew him well. He must come here a lot, she thought.

"Good afternoon, Mr. McCafferty. How are you doing today?"

"Quite well, Laura, quite well," McCafferty replied. "And you?"

"It is always a pleasure to serve you," the waitress replied. "Do you wish to start with drinks, or are you ready to order?"

"I believe we're ready," McCafferty replied. "Sara?"

Sara ordered one of the lunch specials: a petite Chef Salad, with raspberry vinaigrette dressing. McCafferty had the lamb chops, with a side of steamed vegetables. He also ordered a carafe of wine for the table.

The waitress left with their order, but was back, a few minutes later, with the carafe of wine and two glasses. McCafferty poured wine for Sara and himself, then passed a glass over to Sara.

The waitress headed back towards the main dining room, once again leaving Sara and Scott McCafferty to themselves. As they sipped their wine, McCafferty began to gently talk to Sara about her blackmail situation.

"I was quite pleased you came to your senses," McCafferty began. "It would have given me no pleasure, whatsoever, to have to ruin your life."

"What choice did I have," Sara countered after she took a rather large swallow of wine. "You seem quite determined to enforce my submission to you. As you say, you have made me your slave."

"Just so," McCafferty admitted. "But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it."

"What I would really enjoy, is being faithful to my husband," Sara countered.

"Perhaps so, but I doubt that is the global truth," McCafferty mused. "First, you are being faithful, as I have already explained. Being taken against your will is not being unfaithful. Second, I well understand your desire for submission, even if you do not. I am a rich and powerful man, and I know your secrets. I know that you are a natural submissive... that you secretly long to be dominated by a master that is not afraid to take what he wants, who will force you to submit to his will... Someone man enough to drag you through all those dark and scary places in your mind. As a matter of fact, Sara, I believe you will very much enjoy most of what I will force you to do."

"You only know my secrets because you forced me to tell them to you when we were in San Francisco," Sara objected. "Now, you use that information against me. How chivalrous is that?"

"I never said I was chivalrous," McCafferty replied. "I said you are my slave. I use the information I have, for the purposes that suit me. I have always done so, and as a result, I am quite successful."

"I see," Sara commented. She took another sip of her wine. "And you have done this before?... Enslaved women?"

McCafferty smiled enigmatically. "You are not the first... Nor the only."

"How comforting," Sara sarcastically remarked.

"Be careful, Slave," McCafferty growled softly. "That attitude will get you punished."

"I am sorry, Mr. McCafferty," Sara quickly replied. "I didn't mean to be rude."

"I will let it slide, this time," McCafferty told her. "I know you are new to your slavery, and I know you are upset. Further, you already have a punishment coming on Wednesday. But I will not overlook it again. You are my slave. As such, you will always be respectful and deferential to me. If you ever show me an attitude, if you ever fail to show me respect, or if you ever speak sarcastically in my presence, you will be punished. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Mr. McCafferty," Sara meekly acknowledged. "I am sorry."

"Very well," McCafferty replied. "You will find that I am a most demanding Master. I will brook no disobedience; I will tolerate nothing but absolute submission to my will. When I give you a command, I expect you to obey to the best of your ability, immediately and without question. Your experience in San Francisco was but a little taste of what is to come. I am going to push your boundaries, take you places that you would never experience, left to your own devices. I will put you in situations you don't think you can stand. You will be embarrassed and humiliated, but you will obey, because I command it. Anytime you do not, you will be punished."

"Please, Mr. McCafferty," Sara whimpered. "I will do as you say. But we must be careful. If my husband ever finds out, it will destroy my marriage."

"Leave that to me," McCafferty replied. "You must learn to trust me. I have no desire, whatsoever, to harm you, nor to do anything that could threaten your marriage. I will be watching out for you, at all times. It is always the dominant's responsibility to ensure safety, and I take that responsibility very seriously. It is your responsibility to obey."

McCafferty lifted his wine glass, offering a toast. "To Obedience," he said.

Sara stared at him, not knowing what to do.

"To Obedience," Sara finally replied, reluctantly touching her wine glass to the one McCafferty held aloft. She took a large swallow, then regarded McCafferty silently for a moment. "Oh my god," she breathed. "I can't believe you're making me do this."