The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Master Scott," Sara answered. "And I must say, it was extremely effective. Thank you for that."

McCafferty smiled benignly. "You're welcome."

"Please excuse me, Sir," Sara said to McCafferty. "I need to visit the restroom."

"Of course," McCafferty acknowledged.

Sara was just standing up when she saw the waitress rounding the corner.

McCafferty turned to Laura as she approached the table. "Right on time." He took the check, examined it briefly, and handed it back with his credit card. "Thank you, my dear. The meal was lovely, as it always is. Also, could you please bring a box for my guest? She evidently wasn't as hungry as she thought."

"Of course, Mr. McCafferty," Laura replied as Sara headed to the restroom. "I'll be back in just a minute."

When Sara entered the Ladies Room, she took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She wasn't exactly sure what she expected to see, but was relieved to find there was nothing about her appearance that proclaimed her to be a slut. It wasn't even obvious she was bra-less, though Sara had felt sure that everyone would somehow know.

Relieved, she grabbed some paper-towels and entered one of the stalls. At least there wasn't anyone else in the restroom, she thought, as she kicked off her shoes. She opened her pants and blotted her crotch, sopping up the sex lube that was still oozing out. She then did the same with the crotch of her panties. She then removed her pants, hanging them for the moment on the hook on the back of the stall door. Sara put her wet panties back on. It would have been nice to have a dry pair, but that couldn't be helped.

Sara looked critically at the crotch of her slacks, and was relieved to find there was no visible wet spot. She thought the crotch panel was slightly damp, but the slacks were black, and nothing was visible. Satisfied, she stepped into her slacks, fastened the waist, and drew up her zipper. She stepped back into her shoes.

Sara unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, placing it temporarily on the hook on the back of the stall door. She then replaced her bra. She finally put her blouse back on, buttoned it, and tucked it in, making herself presentable.

Sara left the stall and placed the damp paper towels in the trash. She examined herself once again in the mirror. There was no visible sign of disheveled appearance, nothing revealing she had so shamelessly acted the slut, just a few minutes before. She took note of how happy and contented she felt, but knew that shouldn't be surprising. It was, she realized, the euphoria that always seemed to follow a good orgasm.

When Sara returned to the table, she found McCafferty still waiting for Laura to return, which she did, just after Sara sat down.

Laura handed over McCafferty's credit card and the receipt, then handed Sara a box for her untouched chef salad.

"Perhaps you'll find your appetite, later this afternoon," she smiled.

"Yes," Sara acknowledged. "I'm sure I will."

"You two have a good day," Laura said. "And thank you for dining with us. I hope you enjoyed it.

"Yes, quite," McCafferty answered as Sara blushed. "I assure you, it was most enjoyable. Wouldn't you agree, Sara?"

Sara kept her eyes on the table, trying to hide her blushing face from Laura's gaze as she answered.

"Yes, Sir. Most enjoyable... Surprisingly so."

"Well, then," Laura said as she turned to leave, "be sure to come back and see us again. Good day to you both."

Laura walked back to the front, leaving McCafferty and Sara sitting there.

"Shall we," McCafferty asked. "I'm sure you need to get back."

"Yes, Sir," Sara Answered.

They walked together back to McCafferty's car, then drove back to the Park-N-Ride.

"Until Wednesday," McCafferty told Sara as they pulled up next to her car. "I will pick you up at 11:30. Meet me in the visitor lot at your work. Tell your office you'll be meeting a client for lunch, and will be gone for longer than normal... maybe a few hours."

"Yes, Sir," Sara answered. "I'll see you then."

"One more thing," McCafferty said.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Sara... I have told you I intend to see your husband... Brian, I believe?"

He looked at her for confirmation, and continued when he saw her nod briefly.

"I intend to see that Brian is well compensated for my use of his sweet little wife as my sex slave. You are that compensation."

"I don't understand, Mr. McCafferty."

"How often do you and Brian have sex?"

"That's a very personal question, Mr. McCafferty."

"Yes, Sara, I suppose it is," McCafferty mused. "But you are my Slave, you prissy little girl. Don't ever forget that. And don't ever refuse to answer me honestly when your Master asks you a direct question. You got that, Slave?"

Sara looked chagrined. "Yes, Master Scott. I'm sorry, Sir... My husband and I have sex once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends a lot on how busy we are, or how tired."

"Not as much as he would like, then, I assume," McCafferty said. "Tell me, who typically initiates a play session?"

"He does, Sir. Almost always. It's just that... he seems to want it way more often that I do."

"I'll bet he does," McCafferty chuckled. "Well, until we see each other on Wednesday, you will not refuse his advances. For any reason. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

"If he wants to have sex five times a day, you will not refuse him. Consider yourself under my orders. No headaches. No 'too tired'. If he wants it, you give it to him, is that understood?"

"Yes, Master Scott."

"Good. I'll see you on Wednesday, at 11:30, in the Visitor Lot at your work."

"Yes, Master Scott."

McCafferty pulled away as Sara got back into her car, placing the boxed chef salad on the seat beside her.

'Wow,' Sara thought, 'what had just happened?'

She was now McCafferty's sex slave. She might not like it, but it wasn't her choice to make. He had seen to that. Beyond that, her first experience as his slave had been almost more than she could take... Almost... As McCafferty had told her, it had been a Classic Mind-Fuck. Sara had become intensely aroused... and she had cum explosively... Not unlike her experience in San Francisco.

Of one thing, she was sure. There were interesting times ahead.

End of Chapter 4