All Comments on 'The Executive Lifestyle Experience Ch. 04'

by TheProfessor7002

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 1 month ago

Excellent ! 5 stars

DDRaptorDDRaptorabout 1 month ago

This is quickly developing into one of the best ongoing projects on this site. I look forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next chapters!

BDSMGromitBDSMGromit17 days ago

or

The black Mercedes was there, at the far corner of the lot, just where the note had told her to expect it. She lined up her car, shifted into reverse, and slammed into the driver's side of the Mercedes, setting off both car's airbags. Sara was expecting this, but McCaffery was not. Calmly, she got out of her car with two glass containers she had in a box on the passenger side floor protected by bubble wrap. She tossed the first one at the Mercedes windshield; it smashed upon impact, liquid covering the entire front of the car; she walked around to the back of the Mercedes and threw her second bottle, again it smashed upon impact. The strong smell of gasoline was in the air. Sara took out her flare gun; burn in hell, you bastard, she thought as she fired at the gasoline-soaked Mercedes; it was engulfed in flames.

The end. :) Sorry, I like to think about what characters in the stores COULD have done instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous