The Executive Lifestyle Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Marie," McCafferty acknowledged. "Please show us to where they are seated."

"Of course, Master Scott," Marie replied. "Please follow me."

Marie led us through the club, passing various other groups, to a secluded area on the far side of the room. As we walked, I could see groups of people sitting on scattered couches and love seats, loosely arranged in open rooms, visible to each other, but with enough separation to allow private conversation. All seemed attractive and well dressed, and many of the women provocatively so.

We passed what appeared to be a well-stocked bar, staffed by an attractive young woman dressed like Marie (Sexy little black dress, black silk stockings and heels, a slave collar around her neck, and black leather restraints around her wrists and ankles). There was no seating at the bar, but several people were getting drinks, which they carried back to their semi-private areas.

Marie led us to one of the open rooms along the back of the club. The back wall was solid, paneled with walnut, from floor to ceiling. The side walls had similar paneling, but were only half-height, open above waist height, capped by walnut spindles that ran to the ceiling. The front wall was open. The room, like others I had seen in the club, was thus an interesting combination of private and public. It was a well-defined local space, but was still visible to others in the club who chose to look.

The area contained a well-apportioned couch, two stuffed chairs, and a 3 ft square coffee table between. The furniture was cherry wood, with lush upholstery, thus giving the appearance of wealth and comfort.

Sitting on the couch were two very attractive women, wearing black cocktail dresses of a slightly different cut. Both were pretty, slender and fit, but there was a noticeable difference in their ages. The older one, probably in her mid-thirties, was medium height. She had sandy blonde hair, cut shoulder length. The other girl was slightly smaller and appeared quite young, nineteen or twenty, perhaps. She had brunette hair, pulled back in a ponytail that hung halfway down her back. Both had glasses of wine, which they seemed to be nursing.

As we approached, both women placed their wine glasses on the table and stood, turning to greet us.

"Good evening, Master Scott," the blonde greeted us. "We are at your service."

"Just so, Lisette," McCafferty replied, "and I have no doubt you will both serve us well." He turned to the hostess that had escorted us. "Thank you, Marie."

Marie left us there, returning to her hostess duties.

"Brian," McCafferty said, " I would like to introduce you to Lisette," he indicated the blonde, "and Emma," he gestured toward the young brunette. "Ladies, this is Mr. Brian Robinson. He is my guest for the evening."

"We are pleased to meet you, Master Brian," Lissette responded, as Emma nodded her agreement and smiled at me. "Won't you please join us?"

McCafferty and I had a seat in the two chairs, while the girls returned to their place on the couch.

"May we get you a drink?" Lisette enquired.

"A scotch and water on the rocks for me," McCaffery responded. "Brian?"

"A Bourbon and Ginger, please."

Lisette turned to Emma. "You can handle both?"

"Of course," Emma replied, rising to her feet. "I will be right back." She left us, heading over to the bar. I watched her go, somewhat enthralled with her youthful beauty.

"I must say," I commented to McCafferty, "I am not used to being addressed as 'Master Brian'."

"Enjoy it," McCafferty responded. "Tonight, you are my guest. These women will serve you in any way you desire."

I was silent for a moment, contemplating what McCafferty had just said.

"That kind of talk could give a man ideas," I noted. "Surely, you don't mean that literally."

"Don't I?" McCafferty chuckled. "Tell me, Brian, what is your impression of this club?"

I looked around. "It seems nice enough. But I don't really know. Is there something I should notice?"

"The ELC is devoted to the erotic practice of Dominance and Submission, or BDSM, as it is commonly known. Club members include business professionals and community leaders," McCafferty explained. "All of whom have an interest in safe, sane, and consensual BDSM play. It is well known, among the members, that public disclosure of the lifestyle activities could result in irreparable harm to either their public persona or professional reputation. Activities are therefore shielded by an elaborate security system, and all members pledge to each other their strict confidentiality and discretion."

"I saw a bit of the security on the way in," I acknowledged.

"Yes," McCafferty acknowledged, "But I still don't think you fully understand."

He turned to the woman still sitting on the couch.

"Lisette, please explain our relationship to Master Brian."

Lisette turned toward me.

"I am Lisa McCafferty, devoted and loving wife of Scott McCafferty. I am also Lisette, Master Scott's slave," Lisette explained, surprising me more than a little. "Emma is also Master Scott's slave. Master Scott has other slaves, as well. As his wife, I am First Slave, with status over the others. But that does not alter the fact that I am, first and foremost, Master Scott's slave. He is both my loving husband and my Master."

When she was finished with her rather astounding speech, Lisette fell quiet. I sat there, not quite knowing what to say as I tried to process what she had just divulged. She was Master Scott's slave? And he kept other slaves as well... including Emma?

Just then, Emma returned, carrying our two drinks. She handed them to McCafferty and myself, then reseated herself on the couch in front of us.

"Thank you, Emma," McCafferty said. "Now, I want you to please explain our relationship to Master Brian."

Emma turned to me, but kept her eyes downcast. "Master Scott is my Master. He owns me, and I am his devoted slave."

She thus confirmed Lisette's assertion. I had heard the statements, but still struggled to understand.

"But how is that possible?" I asked McCafferty. "How do you take someone else as a slave? And how does your wife permit you to do so?"

"Well," McCafferty explained, "I think you understand that there are those of us who are naturally dominant, and those who are naturally submissive. I am dominant; it is in my very nature. I cannot easily behave otherwise. Just as surely, my wife is naturally submissive, as is Emma. Lisette has submitted herself to me, of her own free will. She is free to choose whether she wishes to be just my wife, Lisa, or whether she wishes to be Lisette, my slave. She has chosen to submit herself as my slave. It gives her great pleasure to do so. But having done so, she has made herself submissive to my will, and that includes my desire to take other slaves."

He looked at me carefully.

"As for Emma, she too, has chosen to submit herself to me. She, like Lisette, is a natural submissive. As such, both women enjoy being commanded by a Dominant personality, which I happen to be. For both women, it is a consensual choice, as are all of the activities that take place here at the ELC."

"A little while ago," I asked, "you said these women were willing to serve me in any way I desired. Did you really mean that literally?"

"I most certainly did," McCafferty confirmed. "Tonight, you are my guest. You may enjoy the full hospitality of my slaves."

"This is surreal," I said. "So, let me get this straight... If I said I wanted to have sex with your wife, you'd let me? You'd be ok with me taking her to someplace private, and fucking her brains out... using her as a sex-slave?"

"It is hardly necessary to go someplace private," McCafferty pointed out. "Though there are private rooms upstairs, if you wish discretion. Club members are accustomed to viewing public displays of nudity and sex acts within the club, and will not object or interfere. Inside the ELC, you can have sex just about anywhere, without fear of interference or causing a disturbance."

"But what about you?" I persisted. "You'd be ok with allowing your wife to fuck another man?... Your wife would be ok with it?"

"Lisette has done so, many times, at my command. And I dare say, it is usually an enjoyable thrill for her, though I am sure there have been times when it has been otherwise. It is not so much 'allowing her', as it is me telling her to do it. She would be obeying a direct order from me, her Master, which she is obliged to do. She is my slave, my possession, and if I choose to share her, she has nothing to say about it."

"Wow," I said. "That's a bit out there... Don't get me wrong, I think it is hot as hell... But it is just so alien to my everyday experience."

"I believe your wife, Sara, is also a natural submissive," McCafferty stated. "Have you ever discussed it with her?"

"Well, no," I replied, truly startled. "Why would you say that?"

"Just a feeling," McCafferty responded. "I can usually tell. Submissive women give off certain clues, if you know what to look for... their body language... the way they act..."

"Well, I just can't see that in Sara," I replied. "If anything, she is very straight-laced, almost prudish, when it comes to sex. I have been trying to get her to loosen up a bit, but it seems pretty hopeless."

"Well, that is unfortunate," McCafferty sympathized. "But I am sure you will be successful over time. Perhaps, you should seduce her by taking command."

"How is that?"

"Stop asking for what you want, and tell her what to do. Order her around... Demand that she obey you."

"Mr. McCafferty, with all due respect," I objected, "that sounds like a terrible idea. Sara has not reacted well when I push her to be more adventurous about her sexuality. I have tried to get her to dress more provocatively, to be less inhibited, more spontaneous. It never ends well. I think she has typical Catholic repression: she believes that sex is 'dirty', and anything more adventurous that 'lights out, missionary position' would brand her as a slut."

McCafferty sat thoughtfully, listening, as I continued.

"My wife may be way too inhibited for my tastes, but she is still my wife. I love her. I wouldn't want to engage in any course of action that seems likely to end in divorce."

"Just so, "McCafferty acknowledged. "I well understand. Nor would I ask you to."

We fell silent for a bit, sipping our drinks. I soon noticed the hostess, Marie, approaching us. She appeared to be carrying a small object in her hand.

"Good evening, Master Scott, Mr. Robinson. I am here to report that Mr. Robinson has cleared the medical screening. He is now cleared for full participation in club activities."

"Thank you, Marie," McCafferty acknowledged. "Brian, present your wristband, and she will remove it."

I held out my left arm, and watched while Marie produced a pair of safety scissors and deftly cut off the red wristband, which she discarded in a nearby waste can.

"Good evening, gentlemen... ladies. Please enjoy yourselves."

Marie turned and left us, evidently heading back to her hostess duties.

When we were once again sitting by ourselves, sipping our drinks, McCafferty took charge of the conversation.

"Ladies, Master Brian is my guest for this evening," He said. "He is unfamiliar with our lifestyle, though I daresay he is interested. It would please me if you would answer any questions he might have, honestly and openly, being sure to be as complete as possible with your answers."

He then sat back and listened.

I could see Emma blushing at this command. Interesting. I was fascinated with the arrangement McCafferty had with these two women.

"Of course, Master Scott," Lisette replied. "Master Brian, what would you like to know?"

I looked at both women. Then, I addressed Emma.

"Emma, you seem quite young. How did you get involved in this?"

"I am 19, Sir," Emma replied. "I am a Sophomore Pre-Med Student, in the State University, at the down-town campus. I hope to be a Doctor someday. I became involved with Master Scott as a result of my older sister, Bridget, and her best friend, Connie. When Bridget was in College, she and Connie were Sorority Sisters, at the same college I now attend. Today, I am also a member of that Sorority, but at the time, I was still in High School. I was living with my parents, while Bridget and Connie were living at the Sorority House. Since my family was local, but Connie's was out of town, both girls visited my parents regularly on the weekends."

Emma took a sip of her wine, then continued.

"We would often hang out together, and we became very close. So close, that we confided secrets to each other. I got to hear about both Bridget's and Connie's sexual adventures. I was younger and still a virgin, so I was fascinated to learn what the other girls had experienced sexually. My sister's stories were pretty tame, normal stuff, but Connie's... Oh my god, the stories she told! She was submitting to an older man... not a boyfriend, but rather a Master, who kept her as a sex slave."

Wow, I thought. That's not your normal, everyday discovery.

"That seems a bit out there," I commented. "Weren't you concerned for your friend? I mean, I would expect you to find the idea that your friend was being held as a sex slave to be more than a little alarming."

"Excuse me, Master Brian," Emma continued. "But I don't think you understand. Connie was not being exploited, she was loving it. To hear her talk, she couldn't get enough. She is submissive by nature, and the experiences with Master Scott gave her just what she needed. She chose to be a slave; it was not something forced upon her. In doing so, she had found sexual nirvana, and she couldn't resist sharing all the lurid details of her experiences with Bridget and I."

"I see," I commented. "So... you were fascinated, rather than alarmed?"

"I was fascinated, turned on, and more than a little jealous. Connie's stories of her adventures as a sex slave were right out of my own fantasies. The more I heard from her, the more I wanted those experiences for myself. I finally asked her, one day, if she would include me. I begged her, and finally got her to approach Master Scott. But I was underage at the time, just 16... Master Scott refused to consider me. At least... until I turned 18."

"Well, I am sure you understand there are legal consequences if a man allows himself to get involved with underaged girls."

"I know, but it was so unfair, and so frustrating. I was a healthy, sexually aware teenager, ready to explore. Connie, and sometimes even Bridget, were having some very hot erotic adventures. To be excluded because of the technicality of my age was very frustrating."

"Couldn't you relieve the frustration by masturbating? Did you ever try it?"

I saw Emma blush in response to my question. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so forward, but if I understood McCafferty's relationship with these women correctly, they would submit to answering honestly. The temptation to advance my own knowledge, even at the expense of this gorgeously submissive creature, was just too much to ignore. I wanted to know.

"Masturbation is a poor substitute for actual sex," Emma noted. "As I am sure you are aware. But yes, I often resorted to relieving myself, as there just wasn't any real alternative. I gave myself countless orgasms while imagining what Connie had been made to do at the parties she had described. It was all so hot, and I desperately longed to be included."

"I am sure you could have found a boyfriend at the time. Most teenaged boys would love to have a chance to help a girl, as pretty as you, experiment with sex. Or is that how you eventually lost your virginity?"

"Sort of," Emma explained. "And thank you for the compliment. You are very kind. I lost my virginity during the night of my junior prom, to a boy I thought I liked. But the whole experience was really lame. There was no magic, no electricity. We just did it. I didn't even have an orgasm. I knew I was missing something, because the whole experience was kind of a turn off. Not at all like how excited I got, listening to Connie's stories. The boy and I split up, not long after."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that," I commented. "Your first time should be special."

"Well, my first time with Master Scott was special," Emma explained. "Later, when I had finally turned 18, Connie introduced me to Master Scott. From the very first time I met him, he took charge of me. I found the experience of submitting to Master Scott to be sexually addictive, indescribably hot. Submission to the will of another is a challenging experience; it is often embarrassing, sometimes humiliating, sometimes painful, but it is always intensely erotic, a sexual experience unlike anything else. Master Scott is a Virtuoso at building that erotic suspense. I have never failed to have several intense orgasms, and was always left eagerly awaiting the next opportunity to submit. I have been serving as Master Scott's slave ever since."

"So, how does this work," I asked. "You say you are Master Scott's slave, but you are also a student at the university?"

"Master Scott wishes me to succeed with my education. In fact, he insists I maintain a 4.0 GPA, or else I will be punished. So far, at least, he has not had to punish me for that, although I have been punished for other infractions." Emma explained. "He monitors my schedule. Any dates when I am required to serve... this evening, for instance... are scheduled so as not to interfere with my academic commitments. I am entitled to advise him, if I feel it would be otherwise. So far, that has not been necessary."

"I see... So you are not actually a full-time slave?"

"I am free to live a normal life, to the extent that it does not interfere with my service to Master Scott. I must respond when he commands, and obey his orders. In that sense, it is a full-time commitment. But, in practice, it is more like 'anytime, but not all the time'. In essence, I am 'On Call', 24/7, as Master Scott's slave."

"And what about you, Lisette," I asked, turning to the older blonde. "How did you end up as Master Scott's slave?"

"I met Scottie when we were both in College. That was 17 years ago. I was a freshman at the time, and Scottie was a senior. We met at a Fraternity Party, and soon became romantically involved."

Lisette glanced briefly at her husband, then continued her story.

"I have always been attracted to really decisive men, and I recognized that in Scottie from the very beginning. He was in control; in command; and gorgeously handsome. I found that irresistibly sexy. I was his slave before I was his wife. We didn't get married until the year I graduated, but Scottie controlled me from the beginning. He liked giving me orders, and I liked him telling me what to do. When we became sexually involved, which wasn't long after we met, he effectively became my master, although we didn't formalize that arrangement until later. He told me what to do, what to wear, how to dress, and I did it. I found submitting to his commands, even when he pushed me a little, as he frequently did, to be very arousing. And Scottie always made sure I was satisfied. I had the most incredible orgasms whenever we played."

Lisette took a sip of her wine, then continued.

"One day, he told me he was going to share me with two of his Fraternity Brothers. I think he meant it as a test of my dedication to him; would I really obey him in all things? That was hard for me; I had given Scottie my virginity, and had never been with another man. I was completely devoted to him. I didn't want to be just some slut for him to pass around. But then, I realized I wanted to please him. The one way I could demonstrate that I was truly his, was to let him share me, if he wished. So I did as he commanded, even though that was definitely not something I wanted to do at the time. I learned, then, what Emma said a moment ago: submission to the will of another is a challenging experience, but it is always intensely erotic."